April 20, 2024, 06:32:22 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #706 12/20 -  (Read 464608 times)
Kiwi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #760 on: December 21, 2007, 06:58:25 PM »

All kidding aside since Deepak didn't want to use Natalee's name on line, then bringing up a dead person to substitute for her probably is how he conveyed his meaning to who ever he was writing to. I suspect that his lawyers have never heard of that game or would rather spin it to where he just writes impaired.

If you were one of the original 20 female tourists to encounter JVDS while on vacation call the FBI. Tell them where you were taken.
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #761 on: December 21, 2007, 07:03:00 PM »

private eye-

Matthew was heavily abused while in prison in Aruba too, left to live chained by the ankle in a cell that didn't even have a full roof and little protection from the elements. King was his tormenter, he seemed to take a distinct pleasure in abusing Matthew so I don't believe Matthew attacked King without reason. It's like any animal you keep chained up and abused constantly, eventually they will strike back.

As for Digicel, atlmetroguy is very experienced in the wireless industry globally, I worked heavily in that are from 99 through to 2003 also. As much as people here sometimes want to believe that Aruba is behind us in technology, actually in some areas like wireless they are ahead of us - due to their proximity to South America. I don't know why we in the US have to insist we lead at everything but actually Aruba was a generation ahead of us in wireless and still might be?

atlmetroguy firmly believed that the transmissions that night could have been traced via Digicel IF Digicel was the provider. He also emailed me quite some time ago which I forwarded to the family, his offer to use his contacts to assist in having those traced.

Charles Croes is in this up to his very ugly eyeballs.....

I totally agree about Charles Croes.
Remember he was arrested for beating his wife....I think.  There was
something about the beach in the arrest.  Anyway they locked him
up for 10 days.  I think it was in 2005 may have been 2006.

Sandrak said he was "nekky" on the beach.

Well, I certainly believe everything SandraK says.  She is an
authority on everything Aruban.
I remember something about domestic violence and Charles
Croes made a statement on the internet that it was all
a misunderstanding and blamed it on the Natalee Holloway
case.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #762 on: December 21, 2007, 07:03:38 PM »

I believe hotshot has pics of the Oduber/Wever crypts, that were broken into.

She also might have a contact with Matthews' wife.  She may be able to clarify a possible telecommunications link.

I thought the crematorium was owned by a Wever, not Matthews. 

I remember the bathtub and purple pics.  At the same time, Val had posted a message about Natalee being decapitated "above the eyebrows", or something like that.  I still think it's weird Val was on the computer that night.  I think he is somehow involved and that is why he was sent to the states.  They wanted to get him out of the house and away from the cover up planning.
Buckeye,

Matthews is the manufacturer of the crematorium equipment, a different one, not the one abused in jail.  Rob called them and actually asked about the vanishing crematorium.  Not just people vanish in Aruba apparently but also large, massive equipment as well because the mortuary says they don't have a crematorium and bodies are sent to Curacao for that.

But it is the name of the company and has nothing to do with the other stuff about Alex Matthews, just coincidental.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Kiwi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #763 on: December 21, 2007, 07:04:31 PM »

Better yet. The tennis player drowning, is the first time in history someone has used a code word. Wow code words would have been helpful during WWII. Too bad Deepak couldn't have been around to help out.

If you were one of the original 20 female tourists to encounter JVDS while on vacation call the FBI. Tell them where you were taken.
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #764 on: December 21, 2007, 07:09:49 PM »

Magnolia... I distinctly remember that as well...

odd timing that, I think it was a keep your mouth shut warning....

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
NYC_lover
Monkey Junky Jr.

The Mercedes GL

« Reply #765 on: December 21, 2007, 07:12:44 PM »

Kalpoes attorneys want looking for detriment-claim again OM.

Advocaat Wix komt mogelijk samen met zijn confrères met een eis voor een schadevergoeding. Via de rechter wordt nu ook bekeken of de gemaakte kosten, onder meer voor het benaderen van advocaten in de VS, kunnen worden verhaald. Hoeveel wil hij niet zeggen.

Attorney Wix is probably come tosame with this confrères with a requirement for damages.
By means of the judge it is now also examined or the made costs, including for approaching lawyers in the US, can be recovered. How much he does not want say.

I am glad hear this media attention from the Netherlands. ‘Recherche verdraait informatie te vaak’
Investigators in a black breach and again a bad name of the Dutch police. It smells again to Corrpution and a negative researching in missing persons cases
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #766 on: December 21, 2007, 07:13:20 PM »

94 Guests, 39 Users
Users active in past 15 minutes:
Dihannah1, jasmine, 2NJSons_Mom, mysterious, IBE, Lady Devon, crazybabyborg, Red, SunnyinTX, Magnolia, klaasend, fran, AZSunny, Anna, Noly, robots, AnnieMW1, dennisintn, hotping, kooolkatt, wreck, Flmom47, Lala'sMom, Frijole, the big hammer, Dayhiker, LouiseVargas, ldstlou, Kat_Gram, Tamikosmom, *******, Nut44x4, Blue Moon of KY, oldfart, Pita, private eye, Tylergal, Stella, GabbyG

Hmmm 95 guests,  wonder how many haters are listening in ready to pounce on whatever Jug has to say.  I'm sure Klaas and others are keeping a close eye out...  Thank God they can't call in!

Dihannah I am sure there were a lot from the dark side lurking but also there would be many faithful monkeys included in the "guest" count who are in the same situation I am in - it takes many attempts to log in with the correct password being rejected or the site just timing out, and then approximately two out of every three attempts to post are thwarted by the dreaded advertising gremlins which just makes it too frustrating to even attempt some days. I do not remain logged in or do the automatic login as I have contracted key logger bugs from SM peripheral sites.
It is just so much easier to read as a guest and only attempt posting when necessary.  In my case due to the time difference most of my questions are answered and possible comments already made by others before I am able to catch up.
But you may rest assured there are many monkeys who continue to follow this case, pray for the boat search to find answers, and fully support Beth and her family for as long as is needed or they wish us to do so, even if they do not post regularly in this forum.
Praying for answers and resolution for all of Natalee's family and friends.

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #767 on: December 21, 2007, 07:13:27 PM »

Off for dinner. . . .Have a nice evening, Monkeys.

Why didn't anybody tell me it was only 4:30!  I was the only one of my group at the restaurant and by the time some others arrived, I was leaving.  Guess I could have waited but no patience for that. 

It gets dark around here really early now.

Shocked

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #768 on: December 21, 2007, 07:13:40 PM »

She also might have a contact with Matthews' wife.  She may be able to clarify a possible telecommunications link.

I remember the bathtub and purple pics.  At the same time, Val had posted a message about Natalee being decapitated "above the eyebrows", or something like that.  I still think it's weird Val was on the computer that night.  I think he is somehow involved and that is why he was sent to the states.  They wanted to get him out of the house and away from the cover up planning.

Either that or he's busting a gut to tell what he knows.  Yes, it was his site from where all this came and  his friends who talked about the purple girl, who had the picture of a bleeding girl in a tub calling NATALEEH and it was Val who said home life was hell that summer after this happened.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #769 on: December 21, 2007, 07:13:49 PM »

I thought so too, Ms Red.  I think Charles Croes got off
just short of a Columbian Necktie.
After that he said he had signed some confidentially
agreement, and couldn't make anymore comments.
He had been quite chatty previously.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #770 on: December 21, 2007, 07:18:20 PM »

Buckeye Wrote:

I too recall a crematorium being owned by Zepp Wever in Saint Nicholas.

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #771 on: December 21, 2007, 07:18:45 PM »

94 Guests, 39 Users
Dihannah1, jasmine, 2NJSons_Mom, mysterious, IBE, Lady Devon, crazybabyborg, Red, SunnyinTX, Magnolia, klaasend, fran, AZSunny, Anna, Noly, robots, AnnieMW1, dennisintn, hotping, kooolkatt, wreck, Flmom47, Lala'sMom, Frijole, the big hammer, Dayhiker, LouiseVargas, ldstlou, Kat_Gram, Tamikosmom, *******, Nut44x4, Blue Moon of KY, oldfart, Pita, private eye, Tylergal, Stella, GabbyG

Hmmm 95 guests,  wonder how many haters are listening in ready to pounce on whatever Jug has to say.  I'm sure Klaas and others are keeping a close eye out...  Thank God they can't call in!

Dihannah I am sure there were a lot from the dark side lurking but also there would be many faithful monkeys included in the "guest" count who are in the same situation I am in - it takes many attempts to log in with the correct password being rejected or the site just timing out, and then approximately two out of every three attempts to post are thwarted by the dreaded advertising gremlins which just makes it too frustrating to even attempt some days. I do not remain logged in or do the automatic login as I have contracted key logger bugs from SM peripheral sites.
It is just so much easier to read as a guest and only attempt posting when necessary.  In my case due to the time difference most of my questions are answered and possible comments already made by others before I am able to catch up.
But you may rest assured there are many monkeys who continue to follow this case, pray for the boat search to find answers, and fully support Beth and her family for as long as is needed or they wish us to do so, even if they do not post regularly in this forum.

TIb  you really should email Dugga...he should be able to help with the timing out issue.. Dugga@scaredmonkeys.com...

as for getting keyloggers... not from this site.  My computer gets "reviewed" by our IT department every single week... for HIPPA reasons, because I use my personal computer to log into my desk top at work... and if there were key loggers I would have them and I would immediately have to uninstall my work... Dugga will help at any rate, and be happy to.

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #772 on: December 21, 2007, 07:19:04 PM »

If you had the date that Croes began operating the phone company it might tie in to an approximate time frame with the Mathew case. Did you happen to see any other phone companies, or better would you know how to look up and see what Mathew actually was awarded? Glenda/Julia may not be the most accurate source.

The above sentence has to be awarded a bunch of bananas for the best understatement of the year  Cool

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #773 on: December 21, 2007, 07:21:22 PM »

yes he was.... and wrote the most gross "poetry" .... right after that he was as quite as he could be... they shut him up

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #774 on: December 21, 2007, 07:23:05 PM »

Off for dinner. . . .Have a nice evening, Monkeys.

Why didn't anybody tell me it was only 4:30!  I was the only one of my group at the restaurant and by the time some others arrived, I was leaving.  Guess I could have waited but no patience for that. 

It gets dark around here really early now.

Shocked

Today is winter solstice, Anna, the shortest day of the year.  I put seeds out today.

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #775 on: December 21, 2007, 07:23:30 PM »

Company in FL by the name of Matthews built it, and Wever bought it...so you are right, according to what Tylergal reminded us of Rob's interaction with the company.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #776 on: December 21, 2007, 07:25:03 PM »

yes he was.... and wrote the most gross "poetry" .... right after that he was as quite as he could be... they shut him up

Some of that poetry was reminiscent of a gentle stalker.

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #777 on: December 21, 2007, 07:27:39 PM »

94 Guests, 39 Users

TIb  you really should email Dugga...he should be able to help with the timing out issue.. Dugga@scaredmonkeys.com...

as for getting keyloggers... not from this site.  My computer gets "reviewed" by our IT department every single week... for HIPPA reasons, because I use my personal computer to log into my desk top at work... and if there were key loggers I would have them and I would immediately have to uninstall my work... Dugga will help at any rate, and be happy to.

Not that HIPPA gives a flying f***, since most medical records are kept in India and Pakistan now.

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #778 on: December 21, 2007, 07:30:00 PM »

Company in FL by the name of Matthews built it, and Wever bought it...so you are right, according to what Tylergal reminded us of Rob's interaction with the company.

After reading some other posts, I may be confusing the Wever connection....maybe not related to the crematorium sold to someone in Aruba.   scratch

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #779 on: December 21, 2007, 07:30:46 PM »

Buckeye Wrote:

I too recall a crematorium being owned by Zepp Wever in Saint Nicholas.

Maybe crematorium isn't the correct word, but more acurately :Mementomori. For their funeral home, Wever had  purchased a crematory.

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.