March 28, 2024, 08:08:59 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #706 12/20 -  (Read 462953 times)
downloadingdaddy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #880 on: December 21, 2007, 09:11:27 PM »

does anyone know if the Kalpoes had their press conference today?
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #881 on: December 21, 2007, 09:12:42 PM »

It was sleeping Satish who made the 6am phonecall?

He made a call around 6AM phone call to a girl in suriname according to that last article a few pages back.

Was this the boy who overslept that morning and missed school?  Upset his mama?

Was this phone call from the middle of the ocean?

Mama Kalpoe wasnt upset because she didn't wake up until noon,she overslept according to Satish's PV as she was supposed to wake him up earlier for school.

He didn't disclose where the call was from but I would guess and say his house. If it's 6-7am and he's still up that means that Deepak is probably not home. That is if you believe Satish really asked Deepak how the girl was when he got up.

I think that is strange that they would mention "he asked how the girl was."  If they just left the girl on the beach, why would they be concerned for her well-being.

Because something bad happened and Satish knew all about it. If the statement is true, then he didn't know if Natalee recovered or not and it's the first thing he asked when he woke up. He either witnessed what happened or someone called and told him. He left with Natalee and JK from the bar so he probably witnessed what happened judging by his statement. Since Mama Kalpoe woke up at noon she was probably up all night as well.

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #882 on: December 21, 2007, 09:15:01 PM »

does anyone know if the Kalpoes had their press conference today?

Looks like the K2 attorneys spoke to the media today.  It's posted a few pages back.  Here's the link to the article:

http://www.iht.com:80/articles/ap/2007/12/21/news/CB-GEN-Aruba-Missing-Teen.php
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #883 on: December 21, 2007, 09:15:29 PM »

WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #884 on: December 21, 2007, 09:21:53 PM »

I've been good for over two years. 

What is a Banana Republic?

From the Wiki ~ http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Banana_republic

Banana republic is a pejorative term for a small, often Latin American, Caribbean or African country that is politically unstable, dependent on limited agriculture, and ruled by a small, self-elected, wealthy and corrupt clique.[citation needed] In most cases they have kept the government structures that were modeled after the colonial Spanish ruling clique, with a small, largely leisure class on the top and a large, poorly educated and poorly paid working class of peons. The term was coined by O. Henry, an American humorist and short story writer, in reference to Honduras. "Republic" in his time was often a euphemism for a dictatorship, while "banana" implied an easy reliance on basic agriculture and backwardness in the development of modern industrial technology. Frequently the subject of mockery and humour, and usually presided over by a dictatorial military junta that exaggerates its own power and importance—"the epaulettes of a banana republic generalissimo" are proverbially of considerable size, usually portrayed in satire with a pair of mops—a banana republic also typically has large wealth and income inequities, poor infrastructure, poor schools, a backward economy, low capital spending, a reliance on foreign capital and money printing, budget deficits, and a weakening currency. Banana republics are typically also highly prone to revolutions and coups.

This doesn't sound good for the working class. 

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #885 on: December 21, 2007, 09:22:01 PM »

But then, another monkey wrench here -- is the woman he was supposed to see at the bank was supposedly in charge of the cameras and he said he went to see her twice.  She also died very shortly thereafter.  I have no doubts that he went to see Charles Croes, but I think he killed "two birds" with one stone by seeing the woman who had the film from the night before and the record where he had withdrawn a large amount of cash and since their banks are not subject to the scrutiny ours are, then only one person needs to be quieted and she was hushed permanently.

That's the first I have heard about her being in charge of the camera's. I find it odd that she died just 19 days later at age 50 and the same day that Rene was murdered. Coincidence? Does someone else in Aruba have the same name as Ruth Dijkhoff? Jug said last night that this was huge and went right to th top. Are there other murders in Aruba associated with Natalee? Dont forget about the two tele-aruba employees who hung themselves and also the American Robert Benson who commited suicide in a locked container and Pitbull. All very suspicious.IMO

Ruth Gisela Dijkhoff-Holtmann
17 May 1955 - 18 Jun 2005

http://www.mementomori.net/05148.html

Rene Van Heyningen
12 Jan 1973- 18 jun 2005

« Last Edit: December 21, 2007, 09:30:51 PM by Observer » Logged

AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #886 on: December 21, 2007, 09:24:56 PM »

HELP

OT, big time.  But I sneaked out and bought a Roomba today.  DH has gone out to play cards but will be back soon.  I plugged it in and it's talking.  What do I do with it? Shocked

Your Roomba talks?  my doesn't!  hum.  It needs to charge completely before you use it.  Is it beeping and flashing, or talking?  Maybe I need a new Roomba, mine is shy.

Az, it's a 530.  There is no information for this model on their site.  The serial number must be in a different location than other models. 

It actually says on Irobot that they will talk and are giving you directions, but I cannot understand it.  I guess it's an ESL model Smile

I put that thing away until #1 son can look at it.  He is very tech friendly and has always been my partner in crime.

Here's a video on your model:

http://www.irobot.com/filelibrary/Roomba_videos/530video.html

What is the audio voice demonstration on the new Roomba 500 Series robots?
Each iRobot Roomba 500 Series Vacuum Cleaning Robot has a built in, friendly and informative audio voice demonstration that walks you through Roomba’s initial set up and alerts you when Roomba requires maintenance or assistance.

Thanks, Klaas.  I have no idea why I did not get a manual with it.  That video helped.  #1 son says he will be over tomorrow to try to find serial number so I can register it and get manual.  It came with nothing, zilch, nada.

Tyler,  did you see I told you the serial number is under the battery?? on the base of the unit, not the battery itself.

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #887 on: December 21, 2007, 09:26:37 PM »

He made a call around 6AM phone call to a girl in suriname according to that last article a few pages back.

Mama Kalpoe wasnt upset because she didn't wake up until noon,she overslept according to Satish's PV as she was supposed to wake him up earlier for school.

He didn't disclose where the call was from but I would guess and say his house. If it's 6-7am and he's still up that means that Deepak is probably not home. That is if you believe Satish really asked Deepak how the girl was when he got up.

I think that is strange that they would mention "he asked how the girl was."  If they just left the girl on the beach, why would they be concerned for her well-being.

Because something bad happened and Satish knew all about it. If the statement is true, then he didn't know if Natalee recovered or not and it's the first thing he asked when he woke up. He either witnessed what happened or someone called and told him. He left with Natalee and JK from the bar so he probably witnessed what happened judging by his statement. Since Mama Kalpoe woke up at noon she was probably up all night as well.

Remember the sort of flaky witness that had "seen" the people carrying the body of a blonde girl whose hair was "blowing in the breeze and there was a woman with them whose description fit Momma Kalpoe.  Sue me, Wix.  I am looking cross-wise at your client.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #888 on: December 21, 2007, 09:28:44 PM »

HELP

OT, big time.  But I sneaked out and bought a Roomba today.  DH has gone out to play cards but will be back soon.  I plugged it in and it's talking.  What do I do with it? Shocked

Your Roomba talks?  my doesn't!  hum.  It needs to charge completely before you use it.  Is it beeping and flashing, or talking?  Maybe I need a new Roomba, mine is shy.

Az, it's a 530.  There is no information for this model on their site.  The serial number must be in a different location than other models. 

It actually says on Irobot that they will talk and are giving you directions, but I cannot understand it.  I guess it's an ESL model Smile

I put that thing away until #1 son can look at it.  He is very tech friendly and has always been my partner in crime.

Here's a video on your model:

http://www.irobot.com/filelibrary/Roomba_videos/530video.html

What is the audio voice demonstration on the new Roomba 500 Series robots?
Each iRobot Roomba 500 Series Vacuum Cleaning Robot has a built in, friendly and informative audio voice demonstration that walks you through Roomba’s initial set up and alerts you when Roomba requires maintenance or assistance.

Thanks, Klaas.  I have no idea why I did not get a manual with it.  That video helped.  #1 son says he will be over tomorrow to try to find serial number so I can register it and get manual.  It came with nothing, zilch, nada.

Tyler,  did you see I told you the serial number is under the battery?? on the base of the unit, not the battery itself.

I will look again.  I did not see it but must admit I was in a hurry trying to put it back in the box before DH got home.  I will surprise him if I ever get it working.

I know you have dogs, how does yours do with the hair?  That is why I wanted it so badly.  Cats get up under bed and leave hair and dog tries to herd them up and she gets under bed too and they all leave hair.

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #889 on: December 21, 2007, 09:29:45 PM »

Afer about 8 minutes we hang up the phone. Deepak will pick me up right away, he was just chatting with a Surinam girl. After about 15 minutes I hear from afar Deepak`s car coming.
I tell Natalee: "The car is here, last chance to come. But she still didn`t want to come. I leave Natalee behind."

(Joran's book)

I'm behind, Kermit...couldn't see the CMB in your photo as others could....but this is very interesting and contrary to what was posted earlier...mmmmm...but then, it's earlier than 6am ish...right?

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #890 on: December 21, 2007, 09:31:20 PM »

When Ronald Wix ... Deepak's attorney implied that the prosecutor misinterpreted his clients internet chats ... Wix is also implying that ten attorneys misinterpreted Deepak's internet chats.

Janet

++++++++++++++

Aruban defense attorneys dispute alleged evidence in Holloway case
The Associated Press Published: December 21, 2007

In discussing the online chat, prosecutor Hans Mos told reporters that one of the suspects — he did not disclose which — wrote that Holloway, 18 at the time of disappearance, was dead ...

Wix said the prosecution misinterpreted Deepak Kalpoe's Internet chats.

The 24-year-old native of Suriname in fact told a friend he was upset and thought it was stupid of him to let Holloway, whom he called a drunk stranger, get into his car, the attorney said.

Kalpoe then commented on the death of a tennis teacher who drowned in Aruba almost three years ago. When prosecutors translated his writing from Papiamento to Dutch, they substituted 'the death' to 'her death,' and assumed he was talking about Holloway, Wix said. Most Arubans speak Papiamento, a Creole language that has absorbed words from Spanish, Dutch, English and Portuguese.
http://www.iht.com/articles/ap/2007/12/21/news/CB-GEN-Aruba-Missing-Teen.php

Hans Mos
On the Record with Greta
November 27, 2007

MOS: And this decision to re-arrest these three suspects was a decision taken by 10 lawyers, by 10 lawyers sitting around a table (INAUDIBLE) whole afternoon, being presented the new material.
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,313168,00.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #891 on: December 21, 2007, 09:33:33 PM »

I was thinking of this earlier when I was bumped off this computer by other family members....who's PV states Satish asked 'how's the girl?"....his own or Deepak's?

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #892 on: December 21, 2007, 09:33:47 PM »

When Ronald Wix ... Deepak's attorney implied that the prosecutor misinterpreted his clients internet chats ... Wix is also implying that ten attorneys misinterpreted Deepak's internet chats.

Janet

++++++++++++++

Aruban defense attorneys dispute alleged evidence in Holloway case
The Associated Press Published: December 21, 2007

In discussing the online chat, prosecutor Hans Mos told reporters that one of the suspects — he did not disclose which — wrote that Holloway, 18 at the time of disappearance, was dead ...

Wix said the prosecution misinterpreted Deepak Kalpoe's Internet chats.

The 24-year-old native of Suriname in fact told a friend he was upset and thought it was stupid of him to let Holloway, whom he called a drunk stranger, get into his car, the attorney said.

Kalpoe then commented on the death of a tennis teacher who drowned in Aruba almost three years ago. When prosecutors translated his writing from Papiamento to Dutch, they substituted 'the death' to 'her death,' and assumed he was talking about Holloway, Wix said. Most Arubans speak Papiamento, a Creole language that has absorbed words from Spanish, Dutch, English and Portuguese.

Hans Mos
On the Record with Greta
November 27, 2007

MOS: And this decision to re-arrest these three suspects was a decision taken by 10 lawyers, by 10 lawyers sitting around a table (INAUDIBLE) whole afternoon, being presented the new material.
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,313168,00.html

So many coincidences, so little truth.... Taco has told them to sue everybody, like Sprong did.  They believe that by threatening with law suits, they can make this thing die down.  Do they want to sue the whole world?  Joran, Paulus, Deepak and Satish will forever be known as kidnappers and murderers, no matter where they go, how long they live or what lies they and their attorneys tell.  You can take a murderer out of the spotlight but you can't take the blood off his hands.

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #893 on: December 21, 2007, 09:38:03 PM »

So many coincidences, so little truth.... Taco has told them to sue everybody, like Sprong did.  They believe that by threatening with law suits, they can make this thing die down.  Do they want to sue the whole world?  Joran, Paulus, Deepak and Satish will forever be known as kidnappers and murderers, no matter where they go, how long they live or what lies they and their attorneys tell.  You can take a murderer out of the spotlight but you can't take the blood off his hands.

Yup,They say nothing to prove there innocence but yet have a 800 million dollar lawsuit for defamation of character. Soon,if they arent compensated they will probably sue the Aruban Govt like PVDS did. Also in the near future the Van Der Sloots plan on sitting down to contemplate a civil lawsuit vs Natalee's Family. 

AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #894 on: December 21, 2007, 09:38:41 PM »

[\quote]Tyler,  did you see I told you the serial number is under the battery?? on the base of the unit, not the battery itself.
[/quote]

I will look again.  I did not see it but must admit I was in a hurry trying to put it back in the box before DH got home.  I will surprise him if I ever get it working.

I know you have dogs, how does yours do with the hair?  That is why I wanted it so badly.  Cats get up under bed and leave hair and dog tries to herd them up and she gets under bed too and they all leave hair.
[/quote]

I have 3 Bichons, and they really are not big shedders, very minimal.  I never see hair on furniture, or on the floor. However, surprisingly,  I do see it picks up their hair, and I always have extra rollers on hand to replace periodically.  You have a much newer and more sophisticated model.  Mine was state of the art about 2 years ago, but they keep improving them!  Use it often, not occasionally, or your battery croaks.  They just sent me a new battery, free of charge.  great customer service!

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #895 on: December 21, 2007, 09:38:43 PM »

Did he also help bury her, the reason she would be brought up in his disposing of a body conversation?  If this is true, then I think the drowning of a tennis teacher is significant!  Why did she drown?  Are there that many drownings of locals who know the currents, the undercurrents, the terrain in Aruba?  Are there that many suicides?  Are there that many automobile accidents?  Are there that many beheadings?  Are there that many eviscerations of people like Pitbull?  Are there so many tourists claiming to be raped, that at some point, all of this does not begin to sound like Devil's Island?  This is a scary place.  I think this place should be investigated by some of the Human Rights organizations and Interpol.  There are far too many strange and unusual deaths.  We have never had a beheading in our town, only had one murder in 12 years, 2 suicides and both of those were cancer patients without hope.  We have very few automobile accidents.  Our town is equal to Aruba in size and population.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #896 on: December 21, 2007, 09:39:38 PM »

You know what infuriates me more about this whole thing, is that sweaty pervert and his pimply faced meat-headed son and big fat wife read here and know every word we write/type.  I hope they know I hate their guts, arms, legs, eyes, teeth, sweaty skin and shallow minds.

I wonder if they are proud of their son.  Is he something to be proud of?  An accomplishment of their lives together?   A son who holds his chin up high?

I wonder if other members of the van der Sloot family claim this relation in Aruba?

I wonder if there are any famous members of this family?

The Queen of the NL personal physician has the same name as Joran, don't know if relative or not but would think likely.  There used to be a female race car driver Sandra vd Sloot.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #897 on: December 21, 2007, 09:40:32 PM »

Thank you so much, AzSunny.  Mine will probably croak faster from cat hair. Laughing

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #898 on: December 21, 2007, 09:40:48 PM »

You know what infuriates me more about this whole thing, is that sweaty pervert and his pimply faced meat-headed son and big fat wife read here and know every word we write/type.  I hope they know I hate their guts, arms, legs, eyes, teeth, sweaty skin and shallow minds.

Me too.
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #899 on: December 21, 2007, 09:42:16 PM »

Aruba is the only place in the world that I have seen,that shows people in the newspsper hung with one hand in there pocket.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.