April 27, 2024, 12:44:04 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #706 12/20 -  (Read 465814 times)
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #20 on: December 20, 2007, 02:35:45 PM »

When was the last time you heard officials  refused to identify? Would it be when officials refused to identify which one of the suspects confessed and was leading them to the body back in june 2005? It's like caveman law,who in the hell says you cant prosecute without a body? This is exactly why you have trials,so the truth comes out..
"We refuse to identify the perp because we would then have to admit why we are letting them free." ..... Bizarro World  Rolling Eyes

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #21 on: December 20, 2007, 02:36:01 PM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zmeFC6pXyGY

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #22 on: December 20, 2007, 02:36:44 PM »

MOS IS A POS!  Confused

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #23 on: December 20, 2007, 02:37:31 PM »

It was Joran. It's always Joran.

------------------
Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #24 on: December 20, 2007, 02:37:49 PM »

20 times DRUGGED & RAPED INNOCENT TOURISTS

21st time DRUGGED, RAPED & MURDERED TOURISTS NATALEE HOLLOWAY

WHO WILL BE NEXT????????????????????
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #25 on: December 20, 2007, 02:38:22 PM »

thank you Carpe

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #26 on: December 20, 2007, 02:38:51 PM »

Dec. 20: MSNBC discusses email hours after Natalee dissapeared.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21134540/#22344680

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #27 on: December 20, 2007, 02:41:24 PM »

Dat heeft justitie donderdag bekendgemaakt. Aanleiding voor de bekendmaking was het besluit dinsdag van de Holloway-zaak een 'cold case' te maken.

Een nieuwe getuige vertelde in juni dat zij nog geen zes uur nadat Holloway in 2005 voor het laatst levend was gezien, een telefoontje kreeg van een van de drie ex-verdachten. Zij merkte aan zijn stem dat er iets aan de hand was, vertelde zij aan het vernieuwde onderzoeksteam met Nederlandse rechercheurs.

Toen ze vroeg of er iets aan de hand was, antwoordde hij dat hij haar niet in moeilijkheden wilde brengen. „Wat er is gebeurd, kan ik niet over de telefoon vertellen”, zou hij haar hebben geantwoord.

Verder was er een verklaring van iemand die het gedrag van een van de drie een dag na de verdwijning van Holloway beschreef. Ook die leverde 'indirect bewijs' op voor het OM. „Ook bijkomend bewijs is bewijs”, aldus hoofdofficier van justitie Hans Mos. Voor de rechter was dat onlangs echter niet voldoende om de bewaring van de drie nog langer te gelasten.

http://www.telegraaf.nl/binnenland/2848329/_OM_had_twee_nieuwe_getuigen_Holloway-zaak__.html

Translation

That has announced justice Thursday.  Causes for the notification was the decision Tuesday of the Holloway-affair a 'cold case' to make. 

A new witness told in June that they yet no six hour after Holloway in 2005 for the most last time living had been seen, a telephone got of an of the three ex-suspected.  She noticed on its voice that there something at the hand was, told they at the renewed investigation team with Dutch detectives. 

When she asked or there something at the hand was, answered he that he her not in difficulties want to bring. "What there is happened, can I not over the telephone tell", will he her answered. 

Further there was described an explanation of someone that the behavior of an of the three a day after the disappearance of Holloway.  Also that furnished 'indirect proof' on for it. "Also additional proof is proof", according to head officer of justice Hans Moss.  For the judge was that recently however not sufficient round the preservations of the three yet longer to order. 
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #28 on: December 20, 2007, 02:41:42 PM »

probably it said

"i know she  is dead cause my father told me she was dead because he moved her"

but under aruba law, a person is allowed to change text messages until it sounds better - the only thing about the law is you can only change your text messages
10 times and then it becomes more difficult because you have to pay the judge
more money to get more chances to change your text messages  Mad

- A Horse's Tale
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #29 on: December 20, 2007, 02:43:44 PM »

what an absolute HELL HOLE that place is

this will KILL TOURISM even more

thank you MOS

- A Horse's Tale
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #30 on: December 20, 2007, 02:44:56 PM »

Mos is helping in some ways and he is hurting in others

GET off the pole MOS

SPILL IT  ALL 

- A Horse's Tale
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #31 on: December 20, 2007, 02:47:22 PM »

probably it said

but under aruba law, a person is allowed to change text messages until it sounds better - the only thing about the law is you can only change your text messages

"Well, she was going to die anyway and she was all vegged out, acting strange, gurgling, so my dad just shot her with that gun you gave him, you know the one..."

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #32 on: December 20, 2007, 02:48:56 PM »

probably it said

LOL.    Laughing

JVDS: "To your question of how expensive it is to pay the judge after the tenth time I change my text message I can say that for me it is not expensive.  My father has an open account with the judges and he works off what we owe.  I don't have to pay anything myself"

"Character is doing the right thing even when no one is looking"..J.C. Watts
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #33 on: December 20, 2007, 02:49:37 PM »

what an absolute HELL HOLE that place is

this will KILL TOURISM even more

thank you MOS

Yup, they dig themselves a hole and proceed to dig it deeper with every press conference.
Mos is NEVER gonna expose anyone.

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #34 on: December 20, 2007, 02:51:54 PM »

When was the last time you heard officials  refused to identify? Would it be when officials refused to identify which one of the suspects confessed and was leading them to the body back in june 2005? It's like caveman law,who in the hell says you cant prosecute without a body? This is exactly why you have trials,so the truth comes out..

They say we don't understand their system. I disagree. We understand that their system protects the perps and with that said......
we are 

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #35 on: December 20, 2007, 02:56:33 PM »

They say we don't understand their system. I disagree. We understand that their system protects the perps and with that said......
we are 

So true, unfortunately.  God bless you all and may you have the best Christmas ever.  .  .  No friends like friends who believe justice is next to godliness.

truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #36 on: December 20, 2007, 02:57:36 PM »

Towards the end of this clip the reporter says that in the polis car tape Joran says he hopes they find her alive.  If I remember correctly Joran said he would laugh if they found the girl alive.  Anyone else remember this?

"Character is doing the right thing even when no one is looking"..J.C. Watts
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #37 on: December 20, 2007, 02:59:09 PM »

Time to break out the tourism shows and anti-Aruba signs, tags, rubber stamps, pamphlets and pictures of BonDia, Aruba Today, the pictures of the "massage" parlors (aka whore houses) and all the great sites found on the island, such as dead animals, garbage, half-dressed islanders with smoking drugs, hanging out at tourist sites and the choller houses.

darivah
Scared Monkey

« Reply #38 on: December 20, 2007, 02:59:16 PM »

Okay Monkeys,

Can your talented members design a t-shirt demanding an Aruba boycott now?? I'm ready to buy, buy, buy way up here in snowy Illinois.

Darivah
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #39 on: December 20, 2007, 03:00:34 PM »

Towards the end of this clip the reporter says that in the polis car tape Joran says he hopes they find her alive.  If I remember correctly Joran said he would laugh if they found the girl alive.  Anyone else remember this?

Yes he did say that. Deepak also said you will get 15 years if they find the girl. Also said if they find the girl they will see the sh**.

In this interview the reporter says later they may release who said Natalee was dead a lilttle bit later.
« Last Edit: December 20, 2007, 03:06:52 PM by Observer » Logged

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.