March 29, 2024, 04:36:32 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #706 12/20 -  (Read 462984 times)
greeneyedlady
Monkey Junky

« Reply #120 on: December 20, 2007, 05:20:07 PM »

Joe T was just on Fox....

"No man has a good enough memory to make a successful liar" Abraham Lincoln
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #121 on: December 20, 2007, 05:21:03 PM »

This is what we do to American girls. . .only this one died

We know Deepak said Natalee was a slut,dressed a slut and talked like a slut. So it would not suprise me if one of them said this. Let's get this confirmed and in the papers and in the news  Wink

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #122 on: December 20, 2007, 05:21:07 PM »

I would imagine Croes is in a position to make life very difficult for Mos, maybe even have him fired.  Mos has 2-3 months vacation a year and a pension at stake.

From Croes saying these last arrests would never have taken place had he known about them in advance, evidently he is in a position to prevent Mos from doing anything in any event should he chose to do so.

No amount of dramatics will change that.  Mos will lose either way.

IMO

Yes, Dirty Hand (Rudy Croes) walks in all houses, even the Dutch, the Venezuelan, the house of Hugo, the house of the Arawaks, the house of prostitution which is the whole island of Aruba, the gambling houses, spends his time in choller houses selecting the best candidates for his business.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #123 on: December 20, 2007, 05:21:32 PM »

I feel like the blame for this rests squarely on Anudder, who most assuredly has absolutely low standards and poor morals. One thing is for certain, Anudder will never win "Mother of the Year" even though Urine wins "Mother fo**er Of The Year" hands down. Yes, I think Anudder is just a focking sorry sloot. Anudder, be sure to tell Urine you love him every time you see him, because as the Reynolds learned, you never know when you say goodbye to him if it is the last time you will see him alive or not. Life is fleeting and unpredictable.

To think that Joran is growing into a man who will always live his life in the manner he has demonstrated along with Deepak and Satish Kalpoe is demonstrative of how the world begins to unravel and it is people who seek honesty, integrity and justice who stand by and feel helpless to this onslaught of inhumanity and evilness. But one must always believe in their purpose and their G_d driven hearts that all things have a purpose and therefore we must strive to be our best selves - even in the midst of evil.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #124 on: December 20, 2007, 05:22:30 PM »

Posted by Lazlo at RU:

Lazlo Posted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 4:02 pm   
OM had 2 new witnesses (acc to the Dutch media/ANP)

Two new witness statements were the reason for the OM to re-arrest the 3 suspects in the Holloway case.

One female witness told investigators that she got a phonecall from one of the witnesses in the night that Natalee disappeared an heared by his voice something was wrong, according to the OM on Aruba.

The new witness said that in less then 6 hours after Holloway was last seen alive she got a phonecall from one of the ex-suspects. She noticed something was wrong she told the investigation team.

When she asked what was wrong he answered that he did not want to bring her into trouble, "what has happened I cannot tell over the phone".

An old chat session was traced in which one of the suspects wrote Natalee no longer was alive.

There also was a statement from someone who described the behavior of one of the 3 suspects on the day after Natalee had disappeared.

That also resulted in indirect evidence.

Mos insist the case is not closed and every new lead will be investigated.

Source ANP and Volkskrant link/Trouw link 
http://www.volkskrant.nl/binnenland/article489149.ece/OM_Aruba_had_twee_nieuwe_getuigen_Holloway-zaak
http://www.trouw.nl/laatstenieuws/laatstenieuws/article874861.ece/OM_Verdachte_zei_dat_Holloway_dood_is

Ex-suspect??

My understanding ... Paulus van der Sloot is the only formal suspect in the Natalee Holloway case who has been declared no longer a suspect by the Aruban court.  There has been speculation that Mickey John is no longer a  suspect but ... I am unaware of any confirmation.

Janet

++++++++++++

Suspects in the Natalee Holloway Case:

1. Mickey John - no longer a suspect. (unconfirmed)
2. Abraham Jones
3. Joran van der Sloot
4. Deepak Kalpoe
5. Satish Kalpoe
6. Steve Croes
7. Paulus van der Sloot - no longer a suspect. (confirmed)
8. Geoffrey van Cromvoirt
9. Guido Weaver

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
the big hammer
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #125 on: December 20, 2007, 05:24:19 PM »

Mos Press Statement ... Why?

One of three top suspects in the disappearance of Natalee Holloway wrote during an Internet chat session that the teenager was dead, Aruba's chief prosecutor said Thursday.  Prosecutor Hans Mos refused to identify the person who wrote the message but said its discovery had contributed to the decision to re-arrest Joran van der Sloot and brothers Deepak and Satish Kalpoe last month...Mos said their re-arrests had been warranted by the circumstantial evidence, including statements from witnesses who said the three behaved strangely in the hours after Holloway vanished at age 18 on May 30, 2005

Why does Mos make these statements to international press, likely knowing full-well his words will incite headlines and negative press reaction in Aruba's biggest tourist market?  Let alone outrage.

He publicly brands them now as killers.  And does harm to two suspects who did not write the e-mails in question, or engage in the text messaging wherein "somebody" says -- in writing -- that Natalee is DEAD. 

Was Mos handicapped by Judge (Wit?), and set up to fail?  That as mentioned earlier, A dutch judge had joran nabbed immediately, based on thie evidence.  Why are Aruban judges seemingly complicit in releasing killers from custody? 

Or is this a perverted form of "justice" -- that Natalee's parents now have the "answers" they so long hoped for:  Yes, Natalee is dead.  She died in the early morning hours of May 30 2005.  Natalee's killers are either, or each, deepak, satish and joran.  Now we know.

The statement of Mos damns the 3, and savages Aruba.

How can this be the planned outcome? 

NYC_lover
Monkey Junky Jr.

The Mercedes GL

« Reply #126 on: December 20, 2007, 05:25:10 PM »

Holland is no better than Aruba when it comes to an investigation. They have no concept of putting together a case.

Dayhiker - I like your words so much. I want give your a BIG hug! Why also not now a boycott for the flag, Red White Blue?
I want dance on this music with a good champagne glass in my hand, when there comes a Dutch boycott.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x9YHg07NLLc

You are too kind NYC, thanks! We appreciate your help here very much.

Think about this. Hans Mos comes to town and announces that he has evidence that Natalee is deceased and that the three suspects are guilty of voluntary manslaughter.

To prove this he presents the court with 14-15 pages of what? How do you make a case of charges so serious in a document that short?

The answer? Hans Mos was not serious about prosecuting the case. This was all a show, the investigators coming over from Holland to search, the Prosecutor coming in with nothing. All show, no substance.

IMO Holland just wanted to say "Well, we did what we could." and get the hell out.

Thanks to u too! Think about this. Hans Mos comes to town and announces that he has evidence that Natalee is deceased and that the three suspects are guilty of voluntary manslaughter.
I am interesting how high IQ Hanssie has. Probably around 80 and how can he get a Law diploma when he tells the three suspects are guilty of volunatary manslaughter. How stupid can he tells that without any new evidence, there we go IQ 80.

I want this see to all the American people that read and post here. Don't believe anymore any for the Dutch government.They are liars, they are very very bad, they are corrupt and they make a mess with evidence material and they want no case bring to a good end. The make a mess in evidence material want is in belong in a case, that destroyed one evidence material, or keep that ever when there is a court case. Btw with another words you can not trust that Dutch corrupt government.
And concerning of my body I don't give any respect for Dutch head public prosecutors, public prosecutors, police agents, KLPD agents, AIVD people, CRI and NFI. I want close the case for them. And this people get never anymore any respect for me.

I am glad hear this media attention from the Netherlands. ‘Recherche verdraait informatie te vaak’
Investigators in a black breach and again a bad name of the Dutch police. It smells again to Corrpution and a negative researching in missing persons cases
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #127 on: December 20, 2007, 05:25:15 PM »

Janet - I believe JK2 were formally released as suspects last Monday or Tuesday.
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #128 on: December 20, 2007, 05:30:17 PM »

HannieC Posted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 3:20 pm    RU

Dugo,

Is there something they can do about Mos stating this bullshit while the case is closed? 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

These people really do not get it, do they.

they dont get it
most of them never will

they are evil

Oh I think they get it, just want to hide it like the rest of them.

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
NYC_lover
Monkey Junky Jr.

The Mercedes GL

« Reply #129 on: December 20, 2007, 05:30:58 PM »

Janet - I believe JK2 were formally released as suspects last Monday or Tuesday.

Yes Klaasend (I think) u are right, this is happened after the case closed Tuesday.

I am glad hear this media attention from the Netherlands. ‘Recherche verdraait informatie te vaak’
Investigators in a black breach and again a bad name of the Dutch police. It smells again to Corrpution and a negative researching in missing persons cases
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #130 on: December 20, 2007, 05:33:49 PM »

I would imagine Croes is in a position to make life very difficult for Mos, maybe even have him fired.  Mos has 2-3 months vacation a year and a pension at stake.

From Croes saying these last arrests would never have taken place had he known about them in advance, evidently he is in a position to prevent Mos from doing anything in any event should he chose to do so.

No amount of dramatics will change that.  Mos will lose either way.

IMO

The Aruban Justice Minister ... Rudy Croes ... made the confession of June 10, 2005 go away and ... I believe that he made the "new" evidence accumulated by Hans Mos go away ... the "new" evidence that two prosecutors and ten attorneys deemed sufficient to bring charges.

Janet

+++++++++++

http://www.newsoxy.com/world/natalee-holloway/article10303.htm

World NewsTuesday, December 18, 2007
Natalee Holloway Case Officially Closed

Aruba chief prosecutor has closed the case of missing American teenager Natalee Holloway after finding a lack of evidence.
By Rob Adams
Published: Dec 18, 2007, 11:28 AM EST

The Public Prosecutor's Office has announced that it will drop the case against the three suspects in the case of nineteen-year-old Natalee Holloway.

The prosecutor, Hans Mos, said he could does not anticipate finding Holloway's remains and prosecuting a case without them would be "very hard."

The probe has revolved around three suspects: Joran van der Sloot, 20, a Dutch citizen, and brothers Deepak Kalpoe, 24, and Satish Kalpoe, 21, from Surinam.

They were the last people known to see Holloway, who came to Aruba to celebrate her high school graduation, before she vanished on the night of May 30, 2005. All three, who have denied any role in her disappearance, have been arrested several times but released after different judges ruled there was not enough evidence to keep holding them.

The Aruban Justice Minister Rudy Croes says the recent arrests in the Holloway case have damaged the country's reputation. He says the case has discredited Aruba internationally. He sharply criticised the prosecution for the early release of the suspects.

Mr Croes also complains he was informed too late about the arrests of the Dutch student Joran van der Sloot and the Surinamese Kalpoe brothers. In response, the Public Prosecutor Hans Mos says the Public Prosecutor's Office is in charge of the case and the minister should not interfere.

The Public Prosecutor's Office will not seek charges against the three suspects.

Natalee Holloway disappeared in Aruba in May 2005

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #131 on: December 20, 2007, 05:35:54 PM »

If those are the 9 suspects then who are the 13 arrests that Tacopina keeps blabing about? Is he counting the 9 suspects and adding 4 more arrests for Jk2 or is he talking about 13 different people that were arrested or detained?

1. Mickey John
2. Abraham Jones
3. Joran van der Sloot
4. Deepak Kalpoe
5. Satish Kalpoe
6.Lorenzo Van Rijn
7 Steve Croes
8 Paulus van der Sloot
9 Freddy
10 Geoffrey van Cromvoirt
11 A.B
12 Guido Wever
13 Michael Dompig

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #132 on: December 20, 2007, 05:37:31 PM »

HannieC Posted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 3:20 pm    RU

Dugo,

Is there something they can do about Mos stating this bullshit while the case is closed? 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

These people really do not get it, do they.

they dont get it
most of them never will

they are evil
You all hit the nail on the head -- those idiots will never get it. They somehow got it in their heads that if Joran "gets off" -- Aruba wins.
They are NOT interested in solving the crime -- just that they "win."
Win what??????????????????

They are all losers and they drug down their whole island with their foolish "get Joran off at any costs" mantra.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #133 on: December 20, 2007, 05:37:42 PM »

Thanks Klaas ... I had not read anything pertaining to Deepak and Satish being released as suspects in the Natalee Holloway case.

Could Aruba not have waited until the search of the waters by TES was completed?

I am so angry!!

Janet

_____

MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #134 on: December 20, 2007, 05:38:40 PM »

Anna…..Deepak Alibi Emails

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=383.0

Anna and *******…..This came from Nut….and I’m sure if it’s out there she’ll find it!

Re: Natalee Case Discussion #705 12/18 - 12/20/07 by Nut44x4
...  heard on the news that in a chat/IM..one of these suspects says...this is what  ...
...  do to American tourists girls..but this one died

that's more than we heard

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #135 on: December 20, 2007, 05:41:14 PM »

Was Mos handicapped by Judge (Wit?), and set up to fail?  That as mentioned earlier, A dutch judge had joran nabbed immediately, based on thie evidence.  Why are Aruban judges seemingly complicit in releasing killers from custody?

I so agree with this.  I think he was handicapped and that Rudy Croes is, as I always said, the "Dirty Hand" that has given the thumbs up to Paulus that all lights are green for the sporter, and without K2 going along with them, the sporter and Paulus can be taken down, so there are threats against the K2 or promises that will most likely not be fulfilled, and then they cannot go back and change their testimony once it is all over, but best "watch their backs."  They will forever be followed and taunted by the  Vandersloots and Croes' of the island.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #136 on: December 20, 2007, 05:42:38 PM »

Thanks Klaas ... I had not read anything pertaining to Deepak and Satish being released as suspects in the Natalee Holloway case.

Could Aruba not have waited until the search of the waters by TES was completed?

I am so angry!!

Janet

I am confused.  Story of my life.   Very Happy

How could Deepak and Satish have been released as suspects prior to December 18, 2007?  It was on that date that the prosecutor's office released to the media their decision not to go ahead with charges.

Klaas ... is there any official confirmation?

Thank you.

Janet

+++++++++

Natalee Holloway Case Dismissed

By NBC 13 Staff
From a press release by the Aruban Public Prosecutor’s Office:

The office notified the three suspects in the case of the disappearance of Natalee Holloway, 24 year old D.S.K., his brother, 21 year old S.S.K., and 20 year old J.v.d. S., that no charges will be brought against them.

At the same time the American lawyer of the parents of Natalee Holloway was informed by telephone and fax about this decision.

Based on a lengthy and extensive supplementary investigation, executed by a mixed team of Dutch and Aruban detectives, the three suspects were re-arrested by the end of November. These arrests were based on new evidence that was gathered during the investigation of the past eight months. Although a judge shared the Public Prosecutor’s decision that sufficient new evidence was produced to justify the re-arrest of the suspects and keep them in custody. The period of custody did not bring the final breakthrough in this investigation. All three suspects claimed their right not to give any statement at all. Finally, in an appeal of the Public Prosecutor against the early release of the two brothers K., the Court of Appeal ruled that the investigation did not show sufficient evidence to conclude that Natalee Holloway had died due to a violent crime. It were exactly these kinds of crimes the Public Prosecutor held against the three suspects.

Since the release of all three suspects the Public Prosecutor’s Office has diligently considered and weighed all available evidence. It came to the opinion that the investigation did not bring about sufficient evidence to convince a Court of law that a crime of violence against Natalee Holloway has been committed, nor that her death has been caused by involuntary actions by either of the suspects. Neither was sufficient evidence gathered for sexual abuse. The Public Prosecutor’s Office expects that if this case would be tried in court it would lead to an acquittal of all three suspects on these various charges. Given that expectation the Public Prosecutor could no longer press charges against all three. It is contrary to the professional conduct to prosecute someone if the prosecutor himself expects an acquittal.

Although the Public Prosecutor’s Office did see and still sees possibilities to prove that Natalee Holloway is no longer alive, the fact that her body never was found forms an important deficit in a possible reconstruction of the facts. Mainly because of that reason the current police report can not answer the question which crime was committed in the night of the disappearance of Natalee Holloway nor shed light on the exact role of the three suspects in the events.

Yet the Public Prosecutor’s Office and the team of investigators are convinced that after this year’s investigation from April until December, it has become clear that any scenario beyond the one that implicates these three suspects has either been falsified or is proven to be highly unlikely.

By notifying the three suspects that they will not be charged with the crimes that were under investigation by the judge of instruction or for which they have been kept in custody or, two years ago, in pre-trial detention, these crimes now have been dismissed. This does not imply that, if new serious evidence were to be found, this case could never be tried in court again. This is still possible within the statute of limitation. In case of involuntary manslaughter this period is 6 years counting from the day following the crime that was committed. In case of homicide this period ends after 12 years.

The Public Prosecutor’s Office is more than aware of the fact that this result of the investigation is a tough burden to bear for the parents of Natalee Holloway. After losing their daughter they have not been able to bring her back. Because of that important reason, amongst others, the Public Prosecutor’s Office and the Police have gone the extra mile and have exhausted all their powers and techniques, in order to solve the mystery of the disappearance of the girl. It took a lengthy and very intensive investigation where even help from abroad was asked for and received. Despite the fact that with all this we have not been able to solve the case, the Public Prosecutor’s Office and the Police share the opinion that by making the choice to try to do everything that is within their possibilities to bring the case to a solution, they made the right decision.

http://www.nbc13.com/gulfcoastwest/vtm/news.apx.-content-articles-VTM-2007-12-18-0004.html

_____

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #137 on: December 20, 2007, 05:50:40 PM »

It is the chat room IM saying This is what we do to American girls that I would like confirmation of and better yet to hear from Mos own mouth.

This is something we can work with, I do believe.

Deepak will remain silent because he was in the act of disposal when Beth's plane landed in Aruba.  But if he was ever inclined to talk, this would be the time since he has been assured he is not going to be prosecuted for any body disposal.  Evidently in Aruba that is a form of fulfilling civil duty.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #138 on: December 20, 2007, 05:52:12 PM »

Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #139 on: December 20, 2007, 05:54:44 PM »

Yes I don't think that will be to good for Aruban Tourism   Wink Especially since they are still free. As far as Rudy Croes goes,it shows who is really controlling this Investigation and always has.

Here is what Americans are going to hear on the national news tonight:

"One of the suspects said in a chat room Natalee was dead. The three suspects were released for lack of evidence."

Then they are going to give Aruba the finger!

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.