April 24, 2024, 03:25:32 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #706 12/20 -  (Read 464867 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #320 on: December 20, 2007, 09:33:56 PM »

Get ready to rumble!   Laughing
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #321 on: December 20, 2007, 09:34:18 PM »

I'm so excited to hear Jug!  I liked how Dana said they were going to blow the lid of this!   

What happened to JOssy tonight?

Love the 2 guests, but getting impatient to hear from Jug!!! lol
I wondered about Jossy too...what happened?
Looks like there are lots of us waiting.....Hi to the guests....time to hear TRUTH!!!

SunnyinTX, private eye, Dihannah1, mysterious, AZSunny, Nut44x4, Dayhiker, Frijole, IBE, robots, klaasend, ldstlou, snoopy, jasmine, Lady Devon, crazybabyborg, Red, Magnolia, fran, Anna, Noly, AnnieMW1, dennisintn, hotping, kooolkatt, wreck, Flmom47, Lala'sMom, the big hammer, Kat_Gram, Tamikosmom, *******, Blue Moon of KY, oldfart, Pita and 40 Guests are viewing this topic.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #322 on: December 20, 2007, 09:35:44 PM »

aruba has done more harm to themselves than they ever imagined

option 1. was to solve the case, go to trial and convict

this would have not harmed tourism hardly at all, because people would have said
"it was horrible what happened but aruba showed they will not tolerate it and prosecuted the guilty people"
tourism would recover quickly

option 2. was to   cover up crimes, ignore facts, blame the family, act like nothing happened and when EVIDENCE clearly shows what happened, they ignore it

yea, thats exactly what will help tourism

and now its TOO LATE

i will not advise anyone to ever go there...EVER

what they did was unforgiveable

bye bye aruba - i hope you rot in hell

Cool

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #323 on: December 20, 2007, 09:35:56 PM »

Posted at RU:

Noshedidn't Posted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 8:59 pm   

On Bill O'R
Guest: Reporter Dilma Arends
Aruba investigative reporter Dilma Arends elaborated on the Natalee Holloway investigation, implying that Aruba authorities may have a stronger case than many people realize. "Aruba authorities have been using cell sites and the cell phone batteries to determine the movement of the boys involved. For example, they were able to determine that Joren Van Der Sloot got home at 4 AM. So I think they have more proof than they are telling us." The Factor asserted that Arends' claims will provide comfort to Natalee's family. "What you just told us makes a difference to the Holloway family because it gives them some hope. There should be a way for the government to get more information to the family that is not going to damage the case." 

This needs to be sent to Greta too. She doesn't listen to me  Rolling Eyes

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Frijole
Monkey Junky

« Reply #324 on: December 20, 2007, 09:36:01 PM »

Yeah baby!  Go Jug... let 'er rip!  Knock the lid off this can of chit!
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #325 on: December 20, 2007, 09:36:27 PM »

Dana said a bad word.   Shocked

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #326 on: December 20, 2007, 09:37:35 PM »

I'm so excited to hear Jug!  I liked how Dana said they were going to blow the lid of this!   

What happened to JOssy tonight?

Love the 2 guests, but getting impatient to hear from Jug!!! lol
I wondered about Jossy too...what happened?
Looks like there are lots of us waiting.....Hi to the guests....time to hear TRUTH!!!

SunnyinTX, private eye, Dihannah1, mysterious, AZSunny, Nut44x4, Dayhiker, Frijole, IBE, robots, klaasend, ldstlou, snoopy, jasmine, Lady Devon, crazybabyborg, Red, Magnolia, fran, Anna, Noly, AnnieMW1, dennisintn, hotping, kooolkatt, wreck, Flmom47, Lala'sMom, the big hammer, Kat_Gram, Tamikosmom, *******, Blue Moon of KY, oldfart, Pita and 40 Guests are viewing this topic.

LOL, I just posted that on last page and there were 95 guests!  Wonder if we gained that many or lost them? 

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
crazybabyborg
« Reply #327 on: December 20, 2007, 09:37:43 PM »

We're off and running!!!! Jug's here!

Jossy sent an e-mail to Dana:

5hrs. after Natalee disappeared Joran talked with a girl.

Kalpoe's hold a press conference tomorrow.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #328 on: December 20, 2007, 09:39:19 PM »

DANA:  Hi Jug - Just got an email from Jossy - the Prosecutor held a press conference and explained the evidence.  Kalpoes are holding a press conference tomorrow.

JUG:   Been through this for 2 1/2 years, nothing surprises me.  They could have solved the case by the 3rd day.  They didn't act on it.  Jug feels sorry for the people of Aruba, they are the ones that have to live with their Government.  None of them have any backbone.  Jossy is the only person on the island that will help.  Jossy isn't affraid of anybody. 

crazybabyborg
« Reply #329 on: December 20, 2007, 09:39:55 PM »

JUG: We gave them all the information, we dug for it, and they did not act on it. Jossy's the only person on the island that Jug felt would help them.

The suspect's laptops were taken from them on the 9th day. Why is this new now?

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #330 on: December 20, 2007, 09:39:58 PM »

We're off and running!!!! Jug's here!

Jossy sent an e-mail to Dana:

5hrs. after Natalee disappeared Joran talked with a girl.

Kalpoe's hold a press conference tomorrow.

Shocked  I don't think Satish can speak.

Must be their lawyers?

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
crazybabyborg
« Reply #331 on: December 20, 2007, 09:42:20 PM »

JUG: Feels it was possible that it was an accident. They could have put something in her drink and she flipped out and died. Why didn't they come help look for her? Paulus, Satish, Joran, and Deepak know what happened.
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #332 on: December 20, 2007, 09:43:41 PM »

Can I have a ticket to ride the monkey bus to Aruba? After 34 years of teaching in an urban high school, this retired, menopausal, (and slightly insane) teacher is ready for some serious buttkicking! I got plenty of time, too!

Darivah

Wow, I now have a sister! Laughing Laughing We just have to have some plans and we can do it from the good 'ole US

Help.. what's being said on Dana's great show????

I keep telling my friends how the Monkeys have helped... informing the media when they are wrong, upping the ante in Aruba, protesting tourist travel shows, the boycott, keeping the word out and since the Natalee case that more missing persons are being covered by the media.. especially cable shows like Greta, BOR, HC, Nancy Grace.

They are always amazed that a group of people of all ages, but probably mostly over "50" on the Internet can do so much. Laughing Laughing Laughing

Almost every American Legion I have been in lately, when there is no ballgame on, has Fox News Channel on. Many, many Vets are aware of what is going on in Aruba with the BS of an American girl and are not happy.

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #333 on: December 20, 2007, 09:44:11 PM »

unless a PILL accidently fell out of the pockets into Natalee's mouth while they were in the bar....     :roll:it wasnt an accident

i know what jug means, but accidents are accidents

purposely drugging someone is not an accident

- A Horse's Tale
crazybabyborg
« Reply #334 on: December 20, 2007, 09:44:47 PM »

JUG: Sometimes I see Paulus' face at night and he is evil
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #335 on: December 20, 2007, 09:44:52 PM »

Aruban investigation Name association with Jug, LOL

Glad we have the 7 second delay on ...  Shocked
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #336 on: December 20, 2007, 09:45:04 PM »

Let's roll just tell me how and where! I am behind in reading here, sorry Rolling Eyes

Like to rumble and tumble, at any age!

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #337 on: December 20, 2007, 09:46:15 PM »

Aruban investigation Name association with Jug, LOL

Glad we have the 7 second delay on ...  Shocked

Smile

- A Horse's Tale
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #338 on: December 20, 2007, 09:46:50 PM »

Jug confirms wha we all knew. Van Der Straaten is the reason this wasnt solved the first week. He's dirty and he started the Cover Up!!!

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
crazybabyborg
« Reply #339 on: December 20, 2007, 09:47:05 PM »

Van der Stratten would sit across from Jug and listen to Jug ask about something that he had read from the interrogations and deny it was said. Van der Stratten had been in the interrogations and knew it was said. Jug knew Van der Stratten was dirty and had some connection to Paulus.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.