May 28, 2024, 04:58:34 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #706 12/20 -  (Read 468268 times)
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #440 on: December 20, 2007, 10:54:35 PM »

Goodnight Everyone.

When I wake tomorrow I hope something bad happens to the Sloot family.
And when I wake up, I hope something good happens to the Holloways and the Twitties.
GoodNite Ms. San aka Grumpy ( My Grandaughter has a Disney shirt I bought for her that says that, reminded me of a story you told on yourself.
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #441 on: December 20, 2007, 10:56:40 PM »

I suspect the Kalpoe News Conference tommorow will be one or two of there lawyers. Like in the past they will deny everything and proclaim their innocense. They will want everyone to move on as its been 30 months and they are no longer considered suspects and there is no evidence against them. They will also issue a direct threat to anyone that makes accusations against them in the media.

They can say all they want. Mos didn't prosecute j2k...but I think he made it very clear to Aruba and the world, that Natalee died that night and that there is no one else but those 3 boys who did it.

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
sirensong
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #442 on: December 20, 2007, 10:58:38 PM »

EXERPTED FROM ARTICLE/ MY COMMENTS IN BLUE

ORANJESTAD, Aruba (CNN) -- In an Internet chat shortly after the May 30, 2005, disappearance of Natalee Holloway on Aruba, one of the three main suspects in the case said the Alabama teenager was dead, the island's chief public prosecutor told CNN on Thursday. 
( The police car chat that Taco keeps saying shows they thought she may still be alive sorta flies in the face of that, doncha think? )

It sounds like plenty of NEW evidence to me!  They know that the judge in the case, if it went to trial, is in the defendants pocket.

The chat, retrieved from a computer hard disk, was among new evidence prosecutors used to justify rearresting the three in November, Hans Mos said.

New technology that was not available to authorities in 2005 was utilized to find that chat and more between two of the three suspects as well as others, he said.

(Sounds like NEW evidence to me!)

In the chat, Mos told CNN's Susan Candiotti, one of the suspects said, "The fact that she's dead is not good," referring to Holloway.

(This was SHORTLY after she disappeared, and it was written as FACT. Not IF, but FACT! That's DAMN damning! Guys, Beth was on that island hanging posters and pounding the pavement desperately seeking help to find her daughter while these three were "chatting" about the FACT she's dead. I agree with them: it's NOT good!)

Other chats occurring before May 30 were also found, in which the suspects discussed "picking up American girls and what they plan to do with them," Mos said. Such chats gave authorities an idea of how the suspects operated, he said.

( I think that adds a roadmap to be followed, and also lends STRONG circumstantial evidence to a prosecution, IMO.)

Other evidence against the three included two new witness statements. In one, a female friend told authorities that one suspect called her about five hours after Holloway was last seen leaving an Oranjestad, Aruba, nightclub with van der Sloot and the Kalpoes.

The female friend said that she could tell during the conversation that something was wrong, Mos said. When she asked about it, the suspect -- whom Mos did not name -- told her that "he didn't want to cause her any trouble, and that what had happened couldn't be discussed over the phone," he said.

( Does this sound like they were referring to a girl that was just innocently left on the beach looking at the stars? )

Police wanted to ask the suspect what he meant by that statement, he said, but after their rearrest, all three men exercised their right to remain silent and refused to speak to authorities. See a timeline of how the case has developed »
( So ask them at TRIAL and let a judge instruct them to answer, OR hold them until they feel more chatty! You just reinforce that Bullcrap by letting it work for them!)

A second witness statement came from a teacher who said that another one of the suspects exhibited "very peculiar behavior" the day after Holloway's disappearance, including making or receiving a lot of telephone calls, Mos said.

A fourth piece of new evidence came when authorities bugged the Kalpoe home in June and picked up a conversation about what happened that night, he said, but did not elaborate.

(There's more. I don't know why he didn't elaborate, but there's more and at least they DID bug the home. That's a huge improvement on what Arubans did.)

In interviews, he said, van der Sloot and his father have indicated they know more than previously said about what happened to Holloway, but are not willing to divulge it, giving authorities "reason to believe that their last and final story is simply not the complete story."

(OK? So lock them up until they feel like sharing! This is totally unacceptable! There's a DEAD girl, and an INVESTIGATION going on! "Cat got my tongue" just doesn't cut it! )

If Holloway's death was an accident, as some evidence suggests, Mos said he doesn't understand the need to cover it up -- or why someone didn't simply call 911 and report it the night it happened. "That's an indication there is more at hand than just an accident," he said, "but what it was, and who was involved, I don't have evidence."

( YES! They CAN be taught!!!!!)

Greta said the timing of that chat session would be hugely important. She's right. Mos said SHORTLY in this CNN article.

Here it is Tamik.  Wink
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #443 on: December 20, 2007, 10:59:38 PM »

I hope someone will ask the Kalpoes or their attorneys just what exactly it was that they were planning to do to American girls as discussed in the chatroom IM per Prosecutor Mos.

That should present a very interesting response.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #444 on: December 20, 2007, 10:59:54 PM »

Here it is Tamik.  Wink

WOW!!  That was quick.

Thank you.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #445 on: December 20, 2007, 11:01:41 PM »

Reportedly when Headmaster WERNER first closely looked at Prime Suspect J. SLOOT, WERNER stated, “You look terrible.”

Several additional witnesses have claimed that Prime Suspect J. SLOOT had noticeable bruising readily apparent on his face on 5-30-05, just hours after NATALEE was last known to be with him.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #446 on: December 20, 2007, 11:06:17 PM »

Reportedly when Headmaster WERNER first closely looked at Prime Suspect J. SLOOT, WERNER stated, “You look terrible.”

Several additional witnesses have claimed that Prime Suspect J. SLOOT had noticeable bruising readily apparent on his face on 5-30-05, just hours after NATALEE was last known to be with him.

Ribbit

Good Night Monkeys

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #447 on: December 20, 2007, 11:06:45 PM »

Ribbit

Good Night Monkeys

Janet

Croak

mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #448 on: December 20, 2007, 11:07:45 PM »

Good Nite Monkeys.....

Keep up the prayers for the search... and keep the faith

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
crazybabyborg
« Reply #449 on: December 20, 2007, 11:08:56 PM »

Nite, All monkeys going to bed! Good to see you Mrs. Red!
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #450 on: December 20, 2007, 11:13:22 PM »

Did I hear Greta say that if the email was written within a few hours of said night that would be hugely important?  Did I dream that?  Do we have any idea when it was written? TIA
merkus
Scared Monkey

« Reply #451 on: December 20, 2007, 11:14:51 PM »

Could someone clarify what was shown in the pics or video of a girl in a bathtub with blood that was reportedly on myspace back in 2005?  Did anyone in this group actually see it firsthand?  Thanks.
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #452 on: December 20, 2007, 11:19:02 PM »

BOR just said it was the FBI's working theory that Natalee accidently dies from alcohol/cocaine combination at the beach and they disposed of her body.

How would BOR have any clue what the FBI thinks about anything?  Rolling Eyes

He said he saw a report but they won't tell you anything about an active case and yes, I have actually asked them a couple of times.

So, we are supposed to believe that someone in the FBI is leaking reports to O'really and this is what they gave him?  Seems pretty weak, if someone was gonna leak something I would think it would be something with a little "HELLO" to it, yanno what I mean?
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #453 on: December 20, 2007, 11:24:49 PM »

Could someone clarify what was shown in the pics or video of a girl in a bathtub with blood that was reportedly on myspace back in 2005?  Did anyone in this group actually see it firsthand?  Thanks.
I saw it and remember it, but I don't recall exactly where.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #454 on: December 20, 2007, 11:27:17 PM »

I saw it way back then but didn't think to save it.  If I remember correctly, it was on one of Valentijn's friends or Joran's friends myspace sites.  It was 2 goth looking girls standing over a bathtub with a girl in it full of blood and the words Natalee (spelled different I think) written on the wall.  That's what I remember anyway. 

Edited to add:  It was a photo, not a video
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #455 on: December 20, 2007, 11:27:23 PM »

I saw it, too, think it was on Val's old website.  There was also a post about the purple girl way back then and one on Freddie's website or zorpia or whatever that said he shouldn't have been holding that *****'s head.  Could have meant Natalee or could have meant the underage girl he videoed.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #456 on: December 20, 2007, 11:27:41 PM »

it showed a girl all bloody in a bathtub with the word "Nathalie" smeared on the tiles. It was absolutely hideous

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #457 on: December 20, 2007, 11:30:50 PM »

Then today that attorney said the remark about finding her in one of the suspect's bathrooms.  I am beginning to think there may have been something to it after all other than the desire to shock and offend. 

PERSONA NON GRATA

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #458 on: December 20, 2007, 11:33:05 PM »

So the Kalpoes are having a press conference tomorrow for real? 

This is Taco's directing of events. I guarentee it. Those attys are being puppeted by Taco as director of the entire "defense" strategies.

Don't think so.  Taco would throw K2 under the bus if it would save his client's arse.  There ain't no money for Taco in the Karpool brothers.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #459 on: December 20, 2007, 11:34:27 PM »

Did I hear Greta say that if the email was written within a few hours of said night that would be hugely important?  Did I dream that?  Do we have any idea when it was written? TIA

5 hours and 13 minutes after Natalee was last seen.
I think Jossy said that.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.