April 19, 2024, 09:22:58 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #706 12/20 -  (Read 464590 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #720 on: December 21, 2007, 04:56:56 PM »

Need to run to the store, brb
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #721 on: December 21, 2007, 05:07:08 PM »

Posted on the front page of SM (this person appears to be posting from Aruba):

CapslockWizard wrote:

I do think that we all got it wrong..

If the Investigators cannot find Nathalie is because they are searching and looking in the wrong places.
If you ask yourself this question: “Where would I hide a body so that nobody will find it?”
The answers are a lot of places can be used, but for a logic thinker there is only one answer.
And form all the articles that I have read, nobody have suggested and even mention this place.
Lets test the Logic:
In Aruba in when someone dies, they can be put to rest in two forms.
1. In the grounds
2. In a Kelder with 4 or 6 rooms constructed out of brick and mortar above ground in public eye site in the cemetary. These Kelders belong to a Family and they buy these plots form the church in the cemetery and build the Kelders on it and leave it open for when the moment arrived you have a place to rest.
Both types of method funerals will take place only in a CEMETARY.
There are a lot of CEMETARY in Aruba and most of them have KELDERS and a lot are left OPEN for when he or she dies will be buried close in the Family plot.
My logic:
The reason that no one can find her is that she must be among all the dead in the cemetery and who is going to search a cemetery for a body where there is already a lot of body in the place.
Logic test: You will never find an open grave in the ground because when someone dies in Aruba and need to be buried in the ground, the Funeral home in charge of the body will give orders to dig a grave for this person in a district in accordance with the family wishes.
To dig a grave 6 feet deep and wide enough for a body will take a lot of time by hand. Beside the ground will look disturb by the cemetery keeper. So I believe that these 4 perps would not have the time to dig a grave.
But
If you have a dead body on your hand and you need to hide it fast, the only way is to put it in an open Kelder and with only five to 6 bricks and and a bucket of cement and you are done. And if you want to make it look professional, can even give it a coat of paint color white which is the mostly use.
This last process is very easy done with 3 or 4 person.
a. Move dead body to a cemetery,
b. Cemetry door closed, then jump the fence with the body.
c. Inside the cemetery fined an open Kelder or break one open.
d. Put body in it
e. Go and get 6 pieces of bricks or use bricks that are in the cemetery already.
f. Make cement in a bucket
g. Use the bricks to close the small walls of the Kelder.
h. Paint the wall
And you are done.
Now nobody can’t find her because we are looking outside the box, we have been looking too much outside the realm of logic. The Logic is, nobody is going to look in a cemetery and if you are going to search a cemetery, it will be difficult to search without disturbing the graves. And another drawback is that you need permission of the families to open all the Kelders.
And this is my theory on this case and my logic thinking.

CapslockWizard

i said this 2 weeks after she "was disappeared"

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #722 on: December 21, 2007, 05:10:00 PM »

Beryl Coder = Moonshadows (FOB) = K Hemmingway (RU)

Laughing

-------->  FOB Still Down  <--------
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #723 on: December 21, 2007, 05:10:14 PM »

Need to run to the store, brb

she will be back in less than 14 minutes

Cool

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #724 on: December 21, 2007, 05:10:19 PM »

Their was that bizarre story about the Oduber Crypts being broken into. I never heard anything more about it except speculation.

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #725 on: December 21, 2007, 05:11:14 PM »

Beryl Coder = Moonshadows (FOB) = K Hemmingway (RU)

Laughing

-------->  FOB Still Down  <--------

She is the registered owner of FOB2 along with Chris Keating out of FLA

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #726 on: December 21, 2007, 05:14:04 PM »

mmmmmmmmm........I do not remember seeing this one before. I may have, but it does not look familiar to me now.
To: President George W. Bush
http://search.campaign.com/democracy/bio/userletter/?letter_id=534929026&content_dir=congressorg

Yep, old news.  That's Moonshadows letter to Bush.  Beryl Coder = Moonshadows (FOB) = K Hemmingway (RU)

okkkkk...ty. I knew moon was in Indian Rocks Beach. The real name threw me off. Didn't know she was the same poster as K Hem, though...interesting.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Pita
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #727 on: December 21, 2007, 05:18:38 PM »

The timing indicates it COULD BE POSSIBLE

About Digicel

Since their launch in 2001, Digicel has become the fastest growing mobile telecommunications operator in the Caribbean. In four years, they have become renowned for competitive rates, unbeatable coverage, superior customer care, a wide variety of products and services and state-of-the-art handsets as well as community support and development.

Here's a pdf article about a boycott attempt by Matthew's wife, dated 2004.

I will read it and I appreciate you forwarding it. Before I read it though I do admit that Mathew always seems to be saying the world is against him. What I believe might be true is that he has a temper, is a pretty tuff guy to try and physically control, so as a result they almost have to cripple him so that he doesn't hurt them as far as prisons go. His crimes on the outside of prison are very minor, by legal classification, as he originally only had a 49? day sentence is Aruba. I think in the US, once they saw he almost killed the warden in Aruba, they treated him as if he was extremely dangerous, as he apparently is due to his skills. As for his present trouble, he had no reason to lie as far as his immigration status that I can find. His problems seem to escalate once he is incarcerated.

FAST PHONE SERVICES- RENT YOUR PHONE 

Business address SHIRIBANA 3-I, PARADERA 
Legal form  SOLE OWNERSHIP 
Name of the company  FAST PHONE SERVICES- RENT YOUR PHONE 
Date of commencement  16 DECEMBER 2003 

OWNERS/PARTNERS 

CROES, CHARLES AUGUST
Residing in  SHIRIBANA 3-I, PARADERA, ARUBA 
Born in  U.S.A., NEW YORK on 15 SEPTEMBER 1945 
Nationality  AMERICAN 
Position  OWNER 
Effective  16 DECEMBER 2003 
Authority  FULL 

CROES- AMARO ANGULO, IRACEMA; 
Born in  CUBA, MARIANAO on 14 AUGUST 1978 
Nationality  CUBAN 
Position  PROXY 
Effective  8 MARCH 2006 
Authority  FULL 

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #728 on: December 21, 2007, 05:21:02 PM »

I remember discussing the crypt theory here. Anything is possible, but this isn't they way I see it happening. MO

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #729 on: December 21, 2007, 05:22:52 PM »

So I wonder what happened to the Kalpoes Press Conference?  Must be like the statement they were supposed to be making upon release from jail.  Maybe more threats to Beth.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #730 on: December 21, 2007, 05:31:12 PM »

I remember discussing the crypt theory here. Anything is possible, but this isn't they way I see it happening. MO

Yes, it was mostly Oduber and Wever crypts broken into, wasn't it?  That had to make a lot of noise and I suspect several people witnessed that but made no comment.

Some really strange things happen on such a small island, many of them quite gristly.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #731 on: December 21, 2007, 05:32:01 PM »

Off for dinner. . . .Have a nice evening, Monkeys.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #732 on: December 21, 2007, 05:43:08 PM »

I will read it and I appreciate you forwarding it. Before I read it though I do admit that Mathew always seems to be saying the world is against him. What I believe might be true is that he has a temper, is a pretty tuff guy to try and physically control, so as a result they almost have to cripple him so that he doesn't hurt them as far as prisons go. His crimes on the outside of prison are very minor, by legal classification, as he originally only had a 49? day sentence is Aruba. I think in the US, once they saw he almost killed the warden in Aruba, they treated him as if he was extremely dangerous, as he apparently is due to his skills. As for his present trouble, he had no reason to lie as far as his immigration status that I can find. His problems seem to escalate once he is incarcerated.

OWNERS/PARTNERS 

CROES, CHARLES AUGUST
Nationality  AMERICAN 
Position  OWNER 
Authority  FULL 

Nationality  CUBAN 
Position  PROXY 
Effective  8 MARCH 2006 
Authority  FULL 

[/quote]

If someone has the addresses check out the proximity of the Digicel office to the bank Paulus was supposedly visiting the morning after Natalee went missing. IIRC they are next door to each other.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
Maggie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #733 on: December 21, 2007, 05:49:02 PM »

Mos would need a warrent to check the crypts. What are the chances of him getting one from an Aruban judge?

"Well behaved women seldom make history..." - Eleanor Roosevelt
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #734 on: December 21, 2007, 05:56:21 PM »

My post got lost in the stack so am reposting.

If someone has the addresses check out the proximity of the Digicel office to the bank Paulus was supposedly visiting the morning after Natalee went missing. IIRC they are next door to each other.

Also, there is a police statemnent by Paulus recounting the events of the night and the only person he mentions by name is Charles Croes indicating he had a prior friendship.

Pita
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #735 on: December 21, 2007, 05:58:31 PM »

OWNERS/PARTNERS 

CROES, CHARLES AUGUST
Nationality  AMERICAN 
Position  OWNER 
Authority  FULL 

Nationality  CUBAN 
Position  PROXY 
Effective  8 MARCH 2006 
Authority  FULL 

[/quote]

I believe Paulus went to the Caribbean Mercantile Bank, located at Palm Beach 4B, Noord.  Digicel's address is listed as LG Smith Blvd. 60, Oranjestad Oost.
private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #736 on: December 21, 2007, 06:05:18 PM »

There are so many things to unravel that it can give a guy a headache:) I am going to have to go to my Moms so I will see all of you later. My hat is still off to all of you and I hope in the future when I come upon people in distress, that I respond as you all have, which is a very tall act to follow:) If everyone behaved liked this group, the world would be a better place.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #737 on: December 21, 2007, 06:12:11 PM »

Posted at RU:

Pronkjewail Posted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 5:47 pm   

I dont know if there was a pressconference, but I did find an article about some statements the Kalpoe-lawyers made today:

'OM moet van voormalige Holloway-verdachten afblijven'
Uitgegeven: 21 december 2007 23:26
Laatst gewijzigd: 21 december 2007 23:28

ORANJESTAD - Advocaten van de broers Satish en Deepak K. vinden het kwalijk dat het Openbaar Ministerie (OM) insinueert dat zij als voormalige verdachten van doodslag op Natalee Holloway nog niet van justitie af zijn.

"Volgens de wet mag Aruba zich niet meer over hun onschuld uitlaten nu de zaak is geseponeerd", meent raadsman Ronald Wix. "Maar de waan blijft dat het nog verdachten zijn."

Persconferentie

Het OM zei gisteren op een persconferentie heel stellig dat de zaak-Holloway een nieuwe fase is ingegaan en niet is afgesloten. Zodra er aanknopingspunten zijn, worden die weer onderzocht en kunnen de oude verdachten onder wie Joran van der Sloot, weer worden opgepakt.

Volgens Wix kan dat alleen bij zwaarwegend nieuw bewijs, "maar dan nog moeten ze met rust worden gelaten."

Nieuw bewijsmateriaal

Advocaat Wix onderstreept verder dat het 'nieuwe' bewijsmateriaal dat het OM na het sepot heeft vrijgegeven, niet klopt.

Een Surinaams meisje verhaalde in juni tegen Nederlandse rechercheurs over een gesprek dat ze in 2005 had gehad met Satish K., vlak na de verdwijning van Natalee Holloway.

Niet overtuigend

"Dat kan nooit overtuigend zijn na twee jaar", meent Wix. "Ze zou hebben gezegd dat er iets aan de hand was, maar zover ik het begreep, merkte ze alleen maar dat hij verdrietig was."

Ook met de andere getuigenis, die uit een oude chatsessie van Deepak K. is gevist, heeft hij problemen.

Schadevergoeding

Advocaat Wix komt mogelijk samen met zijn confrères met een eis voor een schadevergoeding. Via de rechter wordt nu ook bekeken of de gemaakte kosten, onder meer voor het benaderen van advocaten in de VS, kunnen worden verhaald. Hoeveel wil hij niet zeggen.
-----

Kalpoe-lawyer says the OM shouldnt talk about the ex-suspect anymore. Case against the former suspects is dropped, OM shouldnt talk about them as if they are still suspects. Suspects can be re-arrested, but only with some really good evidence.

Lawyer also said the evidence wasnt new. He talks about the statement of a girl from Surinam who talked with Satish. In june this year she said Satish was sad during the period Natalee just went missing. According to the Kalpoe-lawyer this isnt real evidence.

Kalpoe-lawyers are going to ask for financial compensation for their clients.

Kiwi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #738 on: December 21, 2007, 06:23:16 PM »

Klaasend - I've brought up the reward a few times before, but now I'm more confused after Dana's interview with Dave. Has the reward been increased to 1 million for information leading to an arrest and convection?

If you were one of the original 20 female tourists to encounter JVDS while on vacation call the FBI. Tell them where you were taken.
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #739 on: December 21, 2007, 06:23:20 PM »

I believe Paulus went to the Caribbean Mercantile Bank, located at Palm Beach 4B, Noord.  Digicel's address is listed as LG Smith Blvd. 60, Oranjestad Oost.

Thank you Pita! Would Digicel have more than one location? Or the bank?

Paulus stated he made two trips to the bank that day, could one have been to see his pal Croes at Digicel?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.