March 29, 2024, 08:09:53 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #706 12/20 -  (Read 462988 times)
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #780 on: December 21, 2007, 07:33:29 PM »

too true Tyler ... too true.. .but they check it out nonetheless...  Shocked Laughing

Charles Croes did sound like a stalker, didn't he??? Shocked  I think that Joran told him when Beth was sitting the car that he and the other two had killed Natalee and CCroes was told by that arrest if he didn't want to have a taste of the same medicine...

what an absolute mess this creepy nasty little island created by trying to cover up the crime... and protecting the "delicous sporter"

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
Pita
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #781 on: December 21, 2007, 07:33:33 PM »

Thank you Pita! Would Digicel have more than one location? Or the bank?

Paulus stated he made two trips to the bank that day, could one have been to see his pal Croes at Digicel?

The bank has 6 locations and I would imagine Digicel had one corporate headquarters that Croes operated out of.

Boulevard Branch
L.G. Smith Boulevard 116
Oranjestad, Aruba
Tel: 582-5528
Fax: 582-5116
http://www.cmbnv.com/locations.php

Six locations. I wonder if one of those is located next to the Caribbean Mercantile Bank.

From Paulus' statement of June 23, 2005:

To your question if I tell you all the things I did on that
Monday the 30th of May 2005, I can state the following. I went to work.
The exact time I cannot remember but I think it was approximately
08.00 hours. I can also remember that around 10.00 hours I went
to the C.M.B. bank.
There were long cues at the bank so I left without
having made any transaction and went back to work. I left my workplace at approximately 15.00 hours. I arrived at the bank at approximately 15.30. I had gone to the C.M.B. bank that is situated in Noord.

According to the Aruba Chamber there is only one location for Digicel -

DIGICEL COMMUNICATIONS 
Business address L.G. SMITH BLVD. 60, ORANJESTAD OOST

However, I found several locations for Digicel retailers:

Baba's Electronics
Certified Mega Mall, L. G. Smith Boulevard 150
Oranjestad
tel: 583-4557
fax: 583-4760

Boolchands Electronics
Seaport Mall, Havenstraat 5
Oranjestad
tel: 583-0147
fax: 583-0115

Digicel Store (Prossima)
L.G. Smith Boulevard 128
Oranjestad
tel: 583-1066
fax: 582-9355

Digicel Store Mainstreet
Caya G.F.Betico Croes 51
Oranjestad
tel: 583-6933
fax: 583-6928

Dragon CD & Electronics
B.v.d. Veen-Zeppenfeldstraat #48
San Nicolas
tel: 584-3999
fax: 584-3353

Fast Phones  (Charles Croes)
Queen Beatrix Airport
Oranjestad
tel: 583-4429 / 730-0001
fax: n/a

Lucky Electronics
Caya G.F. Betico Croes 7
Oranjestad
tel: 583-3389
fax: 582-3001

Lucky Super Store
J.G. Emanstraat 71
Oranjestad
tel: 582-3001
fax: 582-3001

http://www.digicelaruba.com/retailers/

There are 8 locations for the Caribbean Mercantile Bank - (as listed in the Aruba Chamber)

CARIBBEAN MERCANTILE BANK
1. CAYA G.F. (BETICO) CROES 53, ORANJESTAD OOST (Main Branch)
2. L.G. SMITH BLVD. 116-A, ORANJESTAD WEST
3. V/D VEEN ZEPPENFELDSTRAAT 35-37, SAN NICOLAS ZUID
4. EMMASTRAAT 1, ORANJESTAD WEST
5. PALM BEACH 4-B, NOORD
6. SANTA CRUZ 41, SANTA CRUZ
7. KONINGIN BEATRIX LUCHTHAVEN ?, ORANJESTAD OOST
8. KONINGIN BEATRIX LUCHTHAVEN Z/N, ORANJESTAD OOST

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #782 on: December 21, 2007, 07:38:33 PM »

Posted at Scrux by FierlJepper:

From Nu.Nl

Quote:
Nieuw bewijsmateriaal

New evidence

Advocaat Wix onderstreept verder dat het 'nieuwe' bewijsmateriaal dat het OM na het sepot heeft vrijgegeven, niet klopt.

Lawyer Wix further points out that the 'new' evidence that the OM released after closing the case (seponeren), is incorrect.

Een Surinaams meisje verhaalde in juni tegen Nederlandse rechercheurs over een gesprek dat ze in 2005 had gehad met Satish K., vlak na de verdwijning van Natalee Holloway.

A Surinam girl has told the Dutch investigators in June about a conversation she had with Satish K. shortly after the disappearance of Natalee Holloway.

Niet overtuigend

Not convincing.

"Dat kan nooit overtuigend zijn na twee jaar", meent Wix. "Ze zou hebben gezegd dat er iets aan de hand was, maar zover ik het begreep, merkte ze alleen maar dat hij verdrietig was."

"This can never be convincing after two years", supposes Wix. "She apparently had said that something was the matter, but to my understanding, she only noticed that he was sad."

Ook met de andere getuigenis, die uit een oude chatsessie van Deepak K. is gevist, heeft hij problemen.

He also has problems with the other witness statement, that has been derived from an old chat session of Deepak K.

Interesting. It was Satish who made the call 5 hours and 13 minutes after 1:20AM to a girlfriend in Surinam. Nut his PV's show that he was asleep...

So, was it Satish after all who went back to the beach...?
« Last Edit: December 21, 2007, 07:40:09 PM by klaasend » Logged
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #783 on: December 21, 2007, 07:40:23 PM »

private eye - perhaps this will help

Digicel next door to CMB bank - SEE THE CMB BANK TO THE RIGHT
Charles Croes owns Digicel and Hugo Boss

Lincoln Gomez is on his board of directors (he was seen on Greta in the beginning doing interviews)

Aruba Financial Center Association ("AFCA") - Lincoln D. Gomez, treasurer

Bill Carson, CMB Carribean Mercantile Bank

(all the way to Bill's house - LALAMOM - maybe Shango or Simian who posted that info meant the bank)

CHARLES CROES
Author: charles (---.setardsl.aw)
Date: 03-05-05 22:02

Open letter to the Aruba Tourism Authority

CC Rory Arends - with hopes that you will pass this on to the correct person.

This does not apply to all that visit or that want to know what is going on. Nor does it apply to those that genuinly love Aruba and want to share.

Not to long ago, it was a pleasure, now it is questionable at best.
http://tinyurl.com/qefda

I strongly urge those that belong to the ATA who have the trigger pulling power to make decisions, to do so and to do so to the benefit of the BB , To the ATA and (most importantly) to Aruba.

Registration is needed and some sort of monitoring system is a must. Give this some serious thought since the image of our island is involved.

Charles Croes

INTRICATE WEAVING IN ARUBA OFFICIALS:

* Johan Sjiem Fat and Lincoln Gomez are on the board of directors of
   Aruba Financial Center Association.

* Gomez is in charge of litigation, corporate Finance and Telcom for AFCA
http://www.afca-aruba.com/news/new_fiscal_framework.html

* Lincoln Gomez is on the board of directors for Charles Croes cell phone company.

* The Minister of Finance & Economic Affairs is Nilo Swaen

* Antonio Carlos is part of the Sjiem Fat law firm and Joran's attorney

* Board of Supervisory Directors for the Centrale Bank van Aruba is:
Mr. A.J. Swaen (Chairman and Government Supervisory Director)
http://www.cbaruba.org/cba/getPage.do?page=ABOUT_US_ORG_CHART

* Andin C.G. Bikker, President of the Aruba Financial Center Association. Partner @ Gomez & Bikker Law Offices, in charge of Litigation, Corporate Finance & Telecom.
http://www.afca-aruba.com/news/new_fiscal_framework.html

Ari Swaen is Paulus's lawyer
ADVOCATENKANTOOR MR A.J. SWAEN N.V.
Venezuelastraat 17
ORANJESTAD
Tel: (297) 5825844
Fax: (297) 5822013

Minister of Finance & Economic Affairs is

Nilo Swaen
Tel: (297) 582-3237
Fax:(297) 582-7116
http://www.atiaruba.org/text/business/information/information.htm

He is the Minister of Finance & Economic Affairs   Nilo SWAEN
http://www.exxun.com/Aruba/j_cf.html

Nilo Swaen is a member of OCTA(Overseas Countries and Territories ASsociation)

Aruba’s relationship with Curaçao, the Netherlands and the USA

Johan Paul Sjiem Fat, Sjiem Fat & Sjiem Fat, Aruba
Exploring the relationships which exist between Aruba and Curaçao, the Netherlands and the USA, Johan Paul Sjiem Fat considers the impact of these three countries on the tax regime operating in Aruba.
http://www.offshoreinvestment.com/magazine/issue?id=87

Lincoln Gomez is the President of the Board of Directors for Aruba Financial Center Association along with the law firm that represents JORAN

Lincoln Gomez went to St. Leo – same college Joran was supposed to attend.

Lincoln Gomez
Mr. Gomez is a graduate of Saint Leo College, FL (Bachelor of Science in Biology/Chemistry) and University of Aruba (LL.M.). Along with Andin Bikker he co-founded Gomez & Bikker law offices and New Millenium Telecom Services N.V. in Aruba.
Lincoln D Gomez is a graduate of Saint Leo College, Saint Leo, Florida, U.S.A. (B.Sc. Biology/Chemistry) and Universiteit van Aruba as juris doctor in Aruba law with a concentration in corporate law.

Mr. Gomez has acted as an aid to the Minister of Public Works[/u in Aruba in charge with the development of infrastructure and urban planning. He has also acted as assistant general-counsel for the Ministry of Justice and the Permanent Secretary to the Council of Ministers of Aruba.

He left that office to join private practice of aw, by associating himself with the law offices of Zielinski, Gonzalez and Gibbs, who at that time was outside counsel to the Ministry of Justice. He is admitted to the bar in the Netherlands Antilles and Aruba. In February 2002 he founded the law offices of Gomez & Bikker, with Andin C.G. Bikker. With principal offices in Aruba, Gomez & Bikker's offers a complete range of legal services including litigation and alternative dispute resolution in the areas of: international trade, corporate business, hospitality, real estate, maritime, aviation, tax, intellectual property and telecommunications law.

He is a member and officer in a number of professional organizations, which include: TerraLex, Inter-American Bar Association, Aruba Bar Association, Aruba Financial Center Association and a past member of the board of the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Aruba. Lincoln has authored a number of publications on Aruba civil, corporate, fiscal and labor laws and has lectured business law at the Brown University in Aruba.

Mr. Gomez is (was) a director and shareholder of numerous companies including: ZGB Trust Services Aruba N.V., Golden Rainmaker Telecom Services N.V., Aruba E-Trade Center N.V., Conexxions Airlines N.V. and Tony Roma’s Partners (Aruba).[/b]

For more information on Digicel and its other operations across the Caribbean visit www.digicelgroup.com.
Digicel Aruba

Address: Marisol Building, L.G. Smith Boulevard 60, Oranjestad
Mailing Address: P.O. Box 662
Phone: (297) 522-2200
Fax: (297) 522-2223

Jill Wallis
Cohn & Wolfe
Digicel
+1 (212) 798-9837 (New York)

CEO of Digicel Group is Colm Delves

mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #784 on: December 21, 2007, 07:42:18 PM »

I still don't believe they were ever at the beach with Natalee, I think they would have been seen by someone....

I think the beach story was cooked up so they could pin this on Boeti, because he had already tried to accost a tourist... and the ale gave the story to pvds to give the "boys" because it would make the most sense for the cover up... they just didn't know that Americans aren't that stupid....

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #785 on: December 21, 2007, 07:48:45 PM »

All kidding aside since Deepak didn't want to use Natalee's name on line, then bringing up a dead person to substitute for her probably is how he conveyed his meaning to who ever he was writing to. I suspect that his lawyers have never heard of that game or would rather spin it to where he just writes impaired.

Maybe it was from the other person's computer?

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #786 on: December 21, 2007, 07:48:47 PM »

HELP

OT, big time.  But I sneaked out and bought a Roomba today.  DH has gone out to play cards but will be back soon.  I plugged it in and it's talking.  What do I do with it? Shocked

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #787 on: December 21, 2007, 07:49:49 PM »

Thank you Kermit. You are a fountain of information!

Paulus said he went to CMB twice the day after Natalee disappeared. The first time he said the lines were too long so he left and came back.

There is a Digicel next to CMB. Paulus is a friend of Charles Croes, calls him by name in his police statement.

Was Paulus really visiting his friend Charles Croes that morning to see if he might have certain cell records erased?

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #788 on: December 21, 2007, 07:51:29 PM »

I still don't believe they were ever at the beach with Natalee, I think they would have been seen by someone....

I think the beach story was cooked up so they could pin this on Boeti, because he had already tried to accost a tourist... and the ale gave the story to pvds to give the "boys" because it would make the most sense for the cover up... they just didn't know that Americans aren't that stupid....

or

they came up with the beach story to cover if anyone saw them when they broke into the fishermen's huts.

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #789 on: December 21, 2007, 07:51:36 PM »

KERMIT

Do you have a Roomba?

mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #790 on: December 21, 2007, 07:52:15 PM »

HELP

OT, big time.  But I sneaked out and bought a Roomba today.  DH has gone out to play cards but will be back soon.  I plugged it in and it's talking.  What do I do with it? Shocked

let it do it's thing... and when he comes home .. tell him Santa brought you an early present, maybe he won't notice???

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #791 on: December 21, 2007, 07:52:24 PM »

Paulus said he went to CMB twice the day after Natalee disappeared. The first time he said the lines were too long so he left and came back.

There is a Digicel next to CMB. Paulus is a friend of Charles Croes, calls him by name in his police statement.

Was Paulus really visiting his friend Charles Croes that morning to see if he might have certain cell records erased?

or paid him off for getting rid of cell phone records.

trip to bank
trip to Croes.

Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #792 on: December 21, 2007, 07:52:30 PM »

Buckeye Wrote:
I thought the crematorium was owned by a Wever, not Matthews.

I too recall a crematorium being owned by Zepp Wever in Saint Nicholas.

Maybe crematorium isn't the correct word, but more acurately :Mementomori. For their funeral home, Wever had  purchased a crematory.

That's what I remember.
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #793 on: December 21, 2007, 07:52:31 PM »

If you had the date that Croes began operating the phone company it might tie in to an approximate time frame with the Mathew case. Did you happen to see any other phone companies, or better would you know how to look up and see what Mathew actually was awarded? Glenda/Julia may not be the most accurate source.

The above sentence has to be awarded a bunch of bananas for the best understatement of the year  Cool

I'll throw in a dozen mangos on top of that!

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #794 on: December 21, 2007, 07:53:08 PM »

KERMIT

Do you have a Roomba?

Tylergal,

I'm a frog. We don't need Roomba's I have Miss Piggy! Heh Heh

Where is ROBOTS when you need him!
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #795 on: December 21, 2007, 07:53:32 PM »

or

they came up with the beach story to cover if anyone saw them when they broke into the fishermen's huts.

I thought they had traced one of the cell phone calls to the hut, and Joran said he went there to use the phone because the wind was blowing and he could not use his cell elsewhere. Of course, like Julia Renfro, his lips were moving which meant he was lying.

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #796 on: December 21, 2007, 07:54:07 PM »

KERMIT

Do you have a Roomba?

Tylergal,

I'm a frog. We don't need Roomba's I have Miss Piggy! Heh Heh

Where is ROBOTS when you need him!

For real.  Nobody told me this thing would talk. Rolling Eyes

Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #797 on: December 21, 2007, 07:54:22 PM »

or

and because VanderStatten told them there had been reports of a previous flasher/almost attack....
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #798 on: December 21, 2007, 07:54:43 PM »

or paid him off for getting rid of cell phone records.

trip to bank
trip to Croes.

Far reaching implications. Charles Croes knew what was going on. He knew Paulus,too.

mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #799 on: December 21, 2007, 07:56:31 PM »

or

and because VanderStatten told them there had been reports of a previous flasher/almost attack....
yep, so they thought oh this is the perfect story

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.