March 29, 2024, 09:23:00 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #706 12/20 -  (Read 463008 times)
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #840 on: December 21, 2007, 08:27:01 PM »

HELP

OT, big time.  But I sneaked out and bought a Roomba today.  DH has gone out to play cards but will be back soon.  I plugged it in and it's talking.  What do I do with it? Shocked

Tell it to shut up and start cleaning  Laughing

Anna - check here:

http://tinyurl.com/23ebp6
 Laughing

Thanks, Klaas.  Laughing I can't even find the frigging serial number on it.  I need a person who can read fine print.  I have got to hide this thing before DH gets home.  He did not want me to buy it.  I guess I need to put it outside in the shop in case it starts talking again. Laughing Laughing

Your serial number is located under the battery, you have to take that out to find it!

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #841 on: December 21, 2007, 08:27:25 PM »

I still don't believe they were ever at the beach with Natalee, I think they would have been seen by someone....

I think the beach story was cooked up so they could pin this on Boeti, because he had already tried to accost a tourist... and the ale gave the story to pvds to give the "boys" because it would make the most sense for the cover up... they just didn't know that Americans aren't that stupid....

or

they came up with the beach story to cover if anyone saw them when they broke into the fishermen's huts.

I thought they had traced one of the cell phone calls to the hut, and Joran said he went there to use the phone because the wind was blowing and he could not use his cell elsewhere. Of course, like Julia Renfro, his lips were moving which meant he was lying.

I don't remember, the not so accurate review, of the possible calls per JVDS, pinpointing the huts, specifically...
JVDS said he was at the huts. David Kock said north of the Marriott.
When they went back to the HI, Paulus tried to direct / deflect attention to the beach bums that hang out back there. It is in one of he statements. Plus, Paulus and his juristiction comment to the ppl who were there the first night. He knew and he knew alot sooner than I thought at first.
Don't know what to make of Mos's latest press release, the other prosecutors would never have disclosed the " evidence " or any information. Have to give him credit for that one.
Still think what I had been thinking B4, Paulus has got the goods on someone, Rudy Croes ( he worked for him ), Ben Vocking or maybe several other people. They are all dirty.
I am just as angry as the rest of you guys.

igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #842 on: December 21, 2007, 08:28:33 PM »

It was sleeping Satish who made the 6am phonecall?
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #843 on: December 21, 2007, 08:29:18 PM »

Art saw the cell log of Deepak, Satish and Joran of the night of May 30. Only 4-5 calls. Koen G has a little brother that was interviewed also - when they asked him about his cell phone he says it was stolen at school on May 29, 2005.

They must have their dates messed up.  The 29th was Sunday.  No school on Sunday.
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #844 on: December 21, 2007, 08:29:34 PM »

HELP

OT, big time.  But I sneaked out and bought a Roomba today.  DH has gone out to play cards but will be back soon.  I plugged it in and it's talking.  What do I do with it? Shocked

Talk to it tell it to start cleaning and dont stop until it is done  Laughing

LOL
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #845 on: December 21, 2007, 08:29:34 PM »

HELP

Your Roomba talks?  my doesn't!  hum.  It needs to charge completely before you use it.  Is it beeping and flashing, or talking?  Maybe I need a new Roomba, mine is shy.

Az, it's a 530.  There is no information for this model on their site.  The serial number must be in a different location than other models. 

It actually says on Irobot that they will talk and are giving you directions, but I cannot understand it.  I guess it's an ESL model Smile

I put that thing away until #1 son can look at it.  He is very tech friendly and has always been my partner in crime.

bring the lawmmower or snowthrower in and tell him who is BOSS  Cool

Laughing Laughing Laughing
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #846 on: December 21, 2007, 08:31:09 PM »

Art saw the cell log of Deepak, Satish and Joran of the night of May 30. Only 4-5 calls. Koen G has a little brother that was interviewed also - when they asked him about his cell phone he says it was stolen at school on May 29, 2005.

They must have their dates messed up.  The 29th was Sunday.  No school on Sunday.

I think you are correct snoops.

downloadingdaddy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #847 on: December 21, 2007, 08:31:18 PM »

I have a question,
                          Who exactly is Paulus Van Der Sloot? For over two and a half years now I can't for the life of me figure out why so many people are willing to risk and spend so much to protect this man and his son.
Jug states that he is evil and the very first time I ever saw him my gut said he was evil too. I would really like to know if he has a criminal past or what his ties are.

IMO he is the key to solving this case he knows all.
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #848 on: December 21, 2007, 08:31:50 PM »

He made a call around 6AM phone call to a girl in suriname according to that last article a few pages back.

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #849 on: December 21, 2007, 08:32:43 PM »

Hope Wix doesn't charge him a lot for that press report.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #850 on: December 21, 2007, 08:33:41 PM »

HELP

Your Roomba talks?  my doesn't!  hum.  It needs to charge completely before you use it.  Is it beeping and flashing, or talking?  Maybe I need a new Roomba, mine is shy.

Az, it's a 530.  There is no information for this model on their site.  The serial number must be in a different location than other models. 

It actually says on Irobot that they will talk and are giving you directions, but I cannot understand it.  I guess it's an ESL model Smile

I put that thing away until #1 son can look at it.  He is very tech friendly and has always been my partner in crime.

Here's a video on your model:

http://www.irobot.com/filelibrary/Roomba_videos/530video.html

What is the audio voice demonstration on the new Roomba 500 Series robots?
Each iRobot Roomba 500 Series Vacuum Cleaning Robot has a built in, friendly and informative audio voice demonstration that walks you through Roomba’s initial set up and alerts you when Roomba requires maintenance or assistance.

« Last Edit: December 21, 2007, 08:36:29 PM by klaasend » Logged
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #851 on: December 21, 2007, 08:34:40 PM »

alright who registered  www.VANDERSLOOTS.com

???????????????????????????

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

batman batman batman batman batman

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #852 on: December 21, 2007, 08:35:59 PM »

Then as Deepak denied that and moreover from chat - and telephonerecords it came forward that Deepak had remained indeed simply at home, Joran came up with the tale that it had been Deepaks brother Satish.
(Joran's book)
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #853 on: December 21, 2007, 08:37:56 PM »

Afer about 8 minutes we hang up the phone. Deepak will pick me up right away, he was just chatting with a Surinam girl. After about 15 minutes I hear from afar Deepak`s car coming.
I tell Natalee: "The car is here, last chance to come. But she still didn`t want to come. I leave Natalee behind."

(Joran's book)
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #854 on: December 21, 2007, 08:38:28 PM »

2:26 - 2:34 cell phone call from Joran to Deepak, 8 minutes.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #855 on: December 21, 2007, 08:41:34 PM »

I have a question,
                          Who exactly is Paulus Van Der Sloot? For over two and a half years now I can't for the life of me figure out why so many people are willing to risk and spend so much to protect this man and his son.
Jug states that he is evil and the very first time I ever saw him my gut said he was evil too. I would really like to know if he has a criminal past or what his ties are.

http://www.riehlworldview.com/carnivorous_conservative/2005/06/paul_van_der_sl_1.html

Paul Van der Sloot Background

Thanks to Hasibokus for this translation of a recent Dutch article on Paul(us) Van der Sloot. It's interesting background reading on the man just released while his son remains in custody.

My headline for the article wouldn't have been quite so glowing. There appears to be more than a hint of self interest in his biggest claim to fame and no mention of his potential judgeship having been de-railed prior to the Natalee Holloway case based upon performance evaluations - according to Fox.

Van der Sloot, persistent lawyer with principles

The lawyer Paul van der Sloot, that is detained in Aruba in the Natalee Holloway affair is here mostly known for his 20-year fight against the building of a motorway around Boxtel.

Boxtel

Paul van der Sloot is indeed member of a brass band and he goes all out during the carnival, but in Aruba he is mostly known as the serious lawyer for whom the principles of justice always and everywhere comes in first place. 

There was a huge disbelief in Aruba when he was arrested for his alleged involvement in disappearance of Natalee Holloway. Boxtel had experienced him as someone who would always persevere and had a thorough manner of working. 

Paul van der Sloot fought twenty years long (from 1973 until 1993) with local residents against the construction of a southern motorway, that had to be build partly over the estate of the Van der Sloot family. Paul van der Sloot stood his ground and fought civil servants and politicians that had proposed and produced the faulty plans for the new motorway in the Cousil of State. The motorway came eventually but it was not laid through the scenic valuable territory anymore but further away. 

In his birthplace Boxtel, van der Sloot was criticized a lot because while he was fighting the developments of the new motorway,  the dangerous traffic was still led trough Boxel and this was causing accidents and consequently was costing the lives of many people.  Van der Sloot was seen as a fault-finder that to prevent the motorway from being build on part of his land, was willing to sacrifice the lives of the youth who attended the schools in the vicinity of the local dangerous streets. Van der Sloot said later on that the criticism hurt him deeply.

Tilburg

Van der Sloot (53) got his legal education at the University of Tilburg in the seventies. He co-founded the Legal Faculty Association Tilburg and also the faculty newspaper ‘Nondejure'. After he finished his studies he did not went to work for the government, but assisted citizens that had conflicts with the government.  It was in that period in Arnhem, where he met a woman Anita (teacher of Artistic Formation) and it was also there were Joran and Valentijn, two of his three suns, were born.

New job

In 1991 Paul van der Sloot thought it was the time for a new job and he found one in Aruba where he was appointed for five year as a lawyer for the Aruban government. The ministers there were not impressed with his stance  „I always first try to find a compromise. By simply prosecuting nobody gets wiser.  If the authorities do something wrong I will always admit that. You must never interpret the facts differently then what they are.  I am convinced that on the long run this will give better results“, According to Van der Sloot in an interview ten years ago in the Brabants Dagblad. 

After a while Van der Sloot got a different assigment: the government wanted him to only set up contracts. Van der Sloot considered going back to The Netherlands, but he liked the small scale of Aruba and as it appeared he had enough possibilities to continue with his career.  He became cabinets leader for the public ministry and gave classes of Administrative Law at the local university. 

Judge

Two years ago Van der Sloot Ditch got the opportunity to become a judge.  With his background that meant that he had follow a training course of three years.  During that training period, he was appointed as a substitute judge in the Antillean court.  Van der Sloot completed the training period of a year in the Netherlands recently but he has not conducted a court(hearing) yet.

Monday, June 27, 2005 at 11:23 AM
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #856 on: December 21, 2007, 08:41:42 PM »

Wasn't May 29th a Sunday?  What was he doing at school?  How did he get in?  Where does he go to school?

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #857 on: December 21, 2007, 08:41:44 PM »

I have a question,

Superior Court, and in which mention is made of the declarations of witnesses and a phone tap that show or give an indication that Paul van der Sloot had on two occasions personal contact with Natalee during the night that she disappeared.

THEY TARGETED NATALEE
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #858 on: December 21, 2007, 08:42:27 PM »

Wasn't May 29th a Sunday?  What was he doing at school?  How did he get in?  Where does he go to school?

Remedial school perhaps.
Heh Heh.

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #859 on: December 21, 2007, 08:44:24 PM »

At least we know he isn't mute.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.