April 27, 2024, 10:21:06 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #707 12/22 - 12/28/2007  (Read 305310 times)
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #100 on: December 22, 2007, 01:31:46 PM »

MERRY CHRISTMAS HAPPY HOLIDAYS MERRY CHRISTMAS HAPPY HOLIDAYS

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #101 on: December 22, 2007, 01:35:02 PM »

I am just about ready for Christmas - or at least as ready as I will ever be -- I did 3 trees this year, so I started early.  I was very smart about cooking but not to tell my children. I want them to think how I labored over all this.  I picked up a coconut cake, an Italian cream, a chocolate and a Lane cake at the curb market, an 8-pound beef Wellington at the Meat Market, a baked ham at Logans, shrimp at Costco, Swedish meatballs and a cheese tray at the deli, deviled eggs and chicken wings at Fresh Market, and I am making 3 casseroles, garlic smashed potatoes and will toss the greens I purchased at Farmer's Market but don't tell them.  I want them to think I worked very, very hard for all this.

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #102 on: December 22, 2007, 01:42:49 PM »

I think everyone here needs to take a deep breath. Some have made comments on the front page and Im told in the forum recently and in the past that call for violence againt those suspects or persons of interest in this case, and some cases even the death of those involved.
I know emotions are high but I have the folowing satement to make

I do not and will never support threats of violence or any criminal action agaisnt any of the persons of interest in this case.
Crappy justice system or not that is no way to solve this case. And those that post messages even if they are joking in that manner should be ashamed.

Well then I should take responsibility for the things I have said.  I believe in an eye for an eye.  If something happened to one of the suspects I would be one happy person.  What Aruba/Holland/Sloots did to the Holloway family is unforgiving.  I have waited for justice in this case for the past 2 1/2 years and watched the Sloots laugh in the face of the law and the world.  So if this makes me a bad person then I can live with it.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #103 on: December 22, 2007, 01:45:07 PM »

Hi Tamikosmom I have been looking to see who placed Jacobs into this investigation, as we were told that he was narcotics. He was on the case as early as 5/31 at 11.15. Do you recall hearing anything about this. TIA

Hi Hotshot! Happy Holidays to you too!

Mum ... I do have something related to Dennis Jacob's assignment to the Natalee Holloway case.  Something that somebody in authority conveyed to Dave Holloway.

I will see what I can find in my disorganized desktop files.   Laughing

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #104 on: December 22, 2007, 01:50:43 PM »

THE REASON FOR THE SEASON

LUKE 2: 1-20

1 At that time the Roman emperor, Augustus, decreed that a census should be taken throughout the Roman Empire.

2 (This was the first census taken when Quirinius was governor of Syria.)

3 All returned to their own ancestral towns to register for this census.

4 And because Joseph was a descendant of King David, he had to go to Bethlehem in Judea, David’s ancient home. He traveled there from the village of Nazareth in Galilee.

5 He took with him Mary, his fiancée, who was now obviously pregnant.

6 And while they were there, the time came for her baby to be born.

7 She gave birth to her first child, a son. She wrapped him snugly in strips of cloth and laid him in a manger, because there was no lodging available for them.

8 That night there were shepherds staying in the fields nearby, guarding their flocks of sheep.

9 Suddenly, an angel of the Lord appeared among them, and the radiance of the Lord’s glory surrounded them. They were terrified,

10 but the angel reassured them. “Don’t be afraid!” he said. “I bring you good news that will bring great joy to all people.

11 The Savior—yes, the Messiah, the Lord—has been born today in Bethlehem, the city of David!

12 And you will recognize him by this sign: You will find a baby wrapped snugly in strips of cloth, lying in a manger.”

13 Suddenly, the angel was joined by a vast host of others—the armies of heaven—praising God and saying,

14 “Glory to God in highest heaven, and peace on earth to those with whom God is pleased.”

15 When the angels had returned to heaven, the shepherds said to each other, “Let’s go to Bethlehem! Let’s see this thing that has happened, which the Lord has told us about.”

16 They hurried to the village and found Mary and Joseph. And there was the baby, lying in the manger.

17 After seeing him, the shepherds told everyone what had happened and what the angel had said to them about this child.

18 All who heard the shepherds’ story were astonished,

19 but Mary kept all these things in her heart and thought about them often.

20 The shepherds went back to their flocks, glorifying and praising God for all they had heard and seen. It was just as the angel had told them.
________

MERRY CHRISTMAS MONKEYS!

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #105 on: December 22, 2007, 01:51:03 PM »

I am just about ready for Christmas - or at least as ready as I will ever be -- I did 3 trees this year, so I started early.  I was very smart about cooking but not to tell my children. I want them to think how I labored over all this.  I picked up a coconut cake, an Italian cream, a chocolate and a Lane cake at the curb market, an 8-pound beef Wellington at the Meat Market, a baked ham at Logans, shrimp at Costco, Swedish meatballs and a cheese tray at the deli, deviled eggs and chicken wings at Fresh Market, and I am making 3 casseroles, garlic smashed potatoes and will toss the greens I purchased at Farmer's Market but don't tell them.  I want them to think I worked very, very hard for all this.

I'm coming to your house for dinner Laughing
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #106 on: December 22, 2007, 01:51:30 PM »

Hi Tamikosmom I have been looking to see who placed Jacobs into this investigation, as we were told that he was narcotics. He was on the case as early as 5/31 at 11.15. Do you recall hearing anything about this. TIA

Hi Hotshot! Happy Holidays to you too!

Mum ... I do have something related to Dennis Jacob's assignment to the Natalee Holloway case.  Something that somebody in authority conveyed to Dave Holloway.

I will see what I can find in my disorganized desktop files.   Laughing

Janet

Thank You....
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #107 on: December 22, 2007, 02:06:04 PM »

You know I would love that.  Every time they call and ask what I am doing, I lie and say I am cooking or cleaning.  I put that Roomba thing away and will let them think I still do not have a housekeeper.  No use in them not getting a load of guilt with their gifts. Laughing

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #108 on: December 22, 2007, 02:21:04 PM »

You know I would love that.  Every time they call and ask what I am doing, I lie and say I am cooking or cleaning.  I put that Roomba thing away and will let them think I still do not have a housekeeper.  No use in them not getting a load of guilt with their gifts. Laughing

Laughing
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #109 on: December 22, 2007, 02:33:17 PM »

I think everyone here needs to take a deep breath. Some have made comments on the front page and Im told in the forum recently and in the past that call for violence againt those suspects or persons of interest in this case, and some cases even the death of those involved.

I do not and will never support threats of violence or any criminal action agaisnt any of the persons of interest in this case.
Crappy justice system or not that is no way to solve this case. And those that post messages even if they are joking in that manner should be ashamed.

Well then I should take responsibility for the things I have said.  I believe in an eye for an eye.  If something happened to one of the suspects I would be one happy person.  What Aruba/Holland/Sloots did to the Holloway family is unforgiving.  I have waited for justice in this case for the past 2 1/2 years and watched the Sloots laugh in the face of the law and the world.  So if this makes me a bad person then I can live with it.

San ... I feel your frustration and ... if I fail to remain focused on my Absolute God ... my thoughts reflect your.

However ... unless it is an act of self-defence or the act of defending another ... I believe that criminal justice is the sole responsibility of government.  If government fails in the responsibility of administering justice and ... we were to take justice into our own hand ... we would in then be living in a society ruled by anachary ... not laws.  The democratic system is not perfect but ... the alternative is frightening to contemplate.

San ... our Heavenly Father loves Natalee Holloway and ... is the author of her life story.  The first chapter was written prior to Natalee's conception and ... the last chapter has yet to be revealed.  I wish I could peek at that last chapter ... it would take away much of the frustration and anger that I often feel at my lack of understanding of God's ways.  Waiting on the Heavenly Father to reveal His perfect plan/will is so difficult.  However ... this is when believers ... children of God must act out of love, trust and faith.

I apologize if this post crosses a line but ... my heart led me to share my thoughts.

Love, Janet

++++++

Romans 8:28
We know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose.

_____

Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #110 on: December 22, 2007, 02:35:08 PM »

OT  I havent posted in a while, I have been really sick.  Hoping those monkeys who were sick are getting better. 

Jug, GREAT interview with Dana the other night.  I like it when people are on the up and up with us about the case.

Kyle, keep up the great writing!  I read there every day to see what you guys have found.  I still feel you will find more then what you are going for.  Hang tight my friend.

Well off to ready the house for 17 people on Christmas.  All you Monkeys have a good day, and Great Holidays if I don't see you online!

Kath
Hope you are all better kath... don't we have nice first names ? LOL
I have very little to do as the celebration is at the kiddos, not off hook for home cookin to order tho.
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #111 on: December 22, 2007, 02:43:31 PM »

i have not read the front page or seen the comments
and i think Dana is a very nice person even though i do not know him other than from right here and from his shows and his comments BUT he is probably a better person than i am. im sure of it, because i feel totally the opposite way

i have the following statement to say:

persons of interests in this case are the PRIME SUSPECTS and they have been since DAY 1
and if a person did something like this to a member of my family i can guarantee you
i would be have an answers and yes i may very well be writing from prison

but thats just me

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #112 on: December 22, 2007, 02:46:15 PM »

We are all angry. It is just words on paper. It is an expression our anger. We aren't going to act any of this out for crying out loud. If I did what goes thu my mind some times, gee I would have been sitting in old Sparky a few times, long time ago. We are all nice people here on SM and have too much empathy for other people who suffer. Most of us are parents and grandparents.
Let's ease up on each other here. I would like to be a better person and I have to work at it every day. I was brought up as a Christian with good Christian values and every day have to some soul searching. So, if San is angry, so what ? I hate it when I get so angry I could spit and me typing my expression of my feelings here is a release. There is evil in the world and plenty of it in Aruba. God does work in mysterious ways, and maybe just perhaps, he has a plan for this case.   
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #113 on: December 22, 2007, 02:54:48 PM »

San ... I feel your frustration and ... if I fail to remain focused on my Absolute God ... my thoughts reflect your.

However ... unless it is an act of self-defence or the act of defending another ... I believe that criminal justice is the sole responsibility of government.  If government fails in the responsibility of administering justice and ... we were to take justice into our own hand ... we would in then be living in a society ruled by anachary ... not laws.  The democratic system is not perfect but ... the alternative is frightening to contemplate.

San ... our Heavenly Father loves Natalee Holloway and ... is the author of her life story.  The first chapter was written prior to Natalee's conception and ... the last chapter has yet to be revealed.  I wish I could peek at that last chapter ... it would take away much of the frustration and anger that I often feel at my lack of understanding of God's ways.  Waiting on the Heavenly Father to reveal His perfect plan/will is so difficult.  However ... this is when believers ... children of God must act out of love, trust and faith.

I apologize if this post crosses a line but ... my heart led me to share my thoughts.

Love, Janet

++++++

We know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose.

Janet, you never cross the line.
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #114 on: December 22, 2007, 02:55:45 PM »

what keeps a fire burning in some of our bellies, is that this could have happened to anyone. Anyone that went to aruba regardless of what the crime was, where it was
when it was. It is the fact that the authorities ( if you can call them that) covered this thing up and have tried blaming it on everyone EXCEPT the people that are responsible.

i was driving to an activity today and here is what i was thinking

If Aruba were to investigate and go to trial and CONVICT the people that are the ones responsible ( ALL OF THEM ) and they expect tourism to go back to NORMAL
well guess what. it aint gonna happen
i would stick the knife right in aruba tourism 1000 times more than they stuck it in Beth and Dave and the rest of the family

again, thats just me.

what they have done is so inconceivable to me

1. kill, coverup, and blame the family

sorry. aruba - the whole bunch of gutless PIGS can fall off the face of the earth

am i angry? YEP

am i justified ?  YEP

i will make my peace with the man upstairs when my day comes

until then, im on my own
 Cool

- A Horse's Tale
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #115 on: December 22, 2007, 02:56:27 PM »

Love, Janet

++++++

Janet, you never cross the line.

thats cause she is MUCH nicer than me

Laughing Cool

- A Horse's Tale
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #116 on: December 22, 2007, 02:57:16 PM »

i have not read the front page or seen the comments
and i think Dana is a very nice person even though i do not know him other than from right here and from his shows and his comments BUT he is probably a better person than i am. im sure of it, because i feel totally the opposite way

i have the following statement to say:

persons of interests in this case are the PRIME SUSPECTS and they have been since DAY 1
and if a person did something like this to a member of my family i can guarantee you
i would be have an answers and yes i may very well be writing from prison

but thats just me

thumright
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #117 on: December 22, 2007, 03:00:59 PM »

INTERVIEWER "Robots, can you be nice ?"

ROBOTS  "NO"

INTERVIEWER "WHY?"

ROBOTS " IM ALWAYS NICE, until its time to NOT be nice"
 Cool

- A Horse's Tale
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #118 on: December 22, 2007, 03:03:47 PM »

We are all angry. It is just words on paper. It is an expression our anger. We aren't going to act any of this out for crying out loud. If I did what goes thu my mind some times, gee I would have been sitting in old Sparky a few times, long time ago. We are all nice people here on SM and have too much empathy for other people who suffer. Most of us are parents and grandparents.
Let's ease up on each other here. I would like to be a better person and I have to work at it every day. I was brought up as a Christian with good Christian values and every day have to some soul searching. So, if San is angry, so what ? I hate it when I get so angry I could spit and me typing my expression of my feelings here is a release. There is evil in the world and plenty of it in Aruba. God does work in mysterious ways, and maybe just perhaps, he has a plan for this case.

Kat_Gram I highlighted your entire post because I agree with everything you said.

At lease I am not a person from another site who was following Beth around at her book signings and was stalking her and listening to her friends talk and making fun of it.  He is an attorney to boot.  I sit here behind my machine and he actually stalked.
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #119 on: December 22, 2007, 03:08:18 PM »

When I say that God works in mysterious ways, it was something that was said to me by a Reverend that I saw as part of a healing therapy.
I can't get specific, but it had to do with a murder of someone who kinda deserved it. Someone who had harmed me. I had been consumed by anger for a year or two and would plot my revenge as the court case was blown.
I made a choice to not let that anger define me and rule all of my future actions. 
Then, someone else murdered the person, similar crime against someone else.
But, it did not help me.
Wow, someone gave me the blabber-juice for brekkie.
If something happened to J2K, Natalee is still gone and the harm to her family and loved ones is done.   
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.