April 27, 2024, 09:28:14 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #707 12/22 - 12/28/2007  (Read 305306 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #140 on: December 22, 2007, 04:17:53 PM »

Translation by Getagrip:

Public Ministry gave erroneous information

According to attorney Wix, Deepak, Satish and Joran can no longer be investigated

Diario Aruba
12/22/2007

ORANJESTAD(AAN): Friday morning, at the offices of attorneys Ronny Wix, David Kock and Elgin Zeppenveld, a press conference was held in which the attorneys for Satish and Deepak Kalpoe reacted to what was brought forward during the last press conference by the Public Ministry related to the case of the disappearance of Natalee Holloway.

Atorney Wix brought up that there are various matters that were raised by the Public Ministry that are not totally correct. The lawyers continued saying that the Public Ministry, in an unusual manner, went into the details of the case on Thursday, when they mentioned among other things two facts that they considered to be new evidence in this case, which led them to the detention of the 3 suspects.

Wix said that according to the O.M., Deepak Kalpoe said that Natalee Holloway was dead, but at no time did Deepak say this. According to the lawyer, in the same period of time there was a conversation between Deepak and a friend of his in which they spoke of the Natalee case, but they also spoke about a tennis instructor that Deepak knows who died in Conchi.

In this conversation, Deepak spoke of the death of this person and not of Natalee. The conversation was in Papiamento and in the translation into Dutch, for “su morto” [his/her death], they put “haar dood” [her death], while clearly Deepak was speaking of the death of the male tennis instructor.

The Hof also realized that the O.M. took this out of context. Another of the two parts of the supposed new evidence was a conversation between Satish and a female friend of his from Suriname, where the O.M. said that the girl stated that during the conversation Satish sounded sad.

According to Wix, between the 5th of May and 6th of June 2005, which is two and a half years ago, there were 24 conversations between this girl and Satish, which were long.

This makes it difficult to remember which day this supposed conversation took place. This conversation could have also taken place before Natalee disappeared.

They interviewed the girl in June 2007 and this surely makes it difficult to remember exactly what day this conversation took place.

How could it be that if the O.M. says that the conversation was exactly on May 30? According to Wix, last month the prosecutor said that they had new evidence and that they would arrest and now he says that he doesn’t have enough evidence and that they will no longer consider them suspects.

This means that the O.M. lied a month ago or is lying now. The lawyer also said that it is not completely true what prosecutor Mos said Thursday, since at the same time that the case ends, the 3 former suspects remain suspects.

According to Wix, nothing is further from the truth. Now that the 3 boys are no longer suspects, the Public Ministry is no longer free to question the innocence of these persons.

This means that authorities cannot conduct an investigation on them. The lawyer also said that what he is unhappy with is that the chief prosecutor Mos and P.G. Jorg basically said that they will stop the case, among other things because the boys made use of their right to remain silent and that because of this the O.M. could not solve the case.

This implies that the kids know something and are not talking. This, according to Wix, is because his clients have given more than 20 statements; therefore the O.M. cannot say that they have not talked.

They have said everything that they had to say. During the last detention the former suspects told authorities that they have said everything they know and that if there was something new, they were willing to give a comment on this. Given that there wasn’t anything new, they didn’t say anything.

[translated by Getagrip]

http://getagripmonkey.blogspot.com/2007/12/public-ministry-gave-erroneous.html

Thank you *******.  Thank you Getagrip.

I am inclined to agree with Ronald Wix and John Q. Kelly ... there was no new evidence revealed by Hans Mos that was not available prior the release of Joran, Deepak and Satish on September 3, 2005.

1.  Karin Janssen "was centering" her case around text messages, cell phone, computer and email records pertaining to the morning when Natalee Holloway went missing.

2.  In a news release on June 10, 2005 ... a  spokesperson for the Justice Minister proclaimed that Natalee was confirmed dead and the location of her body was known and .... Gerold Dompig upheld the spokesperson of the Justice Minister in an official statement to the AP with the words that implied that one of the suspect admitted that "something bad" had happened.

3.  In Joran's June 14, 2005 declaration he states that he may have had contact with Flor in the early hours of May 30, 2005.  I would assume that communication records which Karin Janssen was "centering" her case around would have confirmed this Joran/Flor contact.

4.  Early in the investigation ... Beth Holloway and Jossy Mansur  revealed Joran, Deepak and Satish's preconceived pattern for picking up girls ... American tourists.

I have quotes which will back-up all of the above but ... unless requested ... I will refrain from posting. 

Did I hear a collective sigh of relief from the Monkeys?   Laughing

I am gone.  Have a good day Monkeys!

Janet

1:15 PM

+++++++++++++++++++++

Holloway suspect wrote teen was dead, prosecutor says
December 20, 2007 -- Updated 2230 GMT (0630 HKT)

http://edition.cnn.com/2007/WORLD/americas/12/20/aruba.holloway.case/

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #141 on: December 22, 2007, 04:18:14 PM »

Exactly Janet.  They cannot close this case due to the fact that the family will get to see the evidence.  I knew this is what they were plotting for a long time now.  I just didn't know the laws and how they would do it.

Mos already gave his word that JQK can look at the files because he is a representative of the Family. Unless he lied about that also  Rolling Eyes

Rudy Croes is the minister of justice and will see to it that those files never leave Aruba, unfortunately.  I believe we have to have faith that this Christmas will bring a miracle for Natalee's family. 

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #142 on: December 22, 2007, 04:19:10 PM »

Merry Christmas, Janet.  Thank you for the scripture.  I enjoyed it reading it here.  I love knowing that our monkeys will enjoy reading it and thinking about its meaning as well.  I pray for all those who have never read it and will for the first time be able to read the word.

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #143 on: December 22, 2007, 04:19:46 PM »

Exactly Janet.  They cannot close this case due to the fact that the family will get to see the evidence.  I knew this is what they were plotting for a long time now.  I just didn't know the laws and how they would do it.

Mos already gave his word that JQK can look at the files because he is a representative of the Family. Unless he lied about that also  Rolling Eyes

He lied.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #144 on: December 22, 2007, 04:20:54 PM »

Rudy Croes is the minister of justice and will see to it that those files never leave Aruba, unfortunately.   I believe we have to have faith that this Christmas will bring a miracle for Natalee's family. 

As usual you hit the nail right on the head Tyler.
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #145 on: December 22, 2007, 04:22:55 PM »

Rudy Croes is the minister of justice and will see to it that those files never leave Aruba, unfortunately.  I believe we have to have faith that this Christmas will bring a miracle for Natalee's family. 

I agree with all of you,especially about Rudy Croes! Also I am very dissapointed in our Govt who has remained silent when they could have stood up and defended themselves and this Family.

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #146 on: December 22, 2007, 04:23:22 PM »

San, thanks for being here for us.  I hope I am on my way out the door to make my last purchase.  It seems I always forget something.     I have to get the postman and my hair dresser a gift certificate.   Confused  I did not get my hair done this week so I will have to take it by and the postman's last run is tomorrow and then I think I am through! Sad Then I start washing that last load of clothes, polishing that last piece of silver, get table set and make napkin holders from mistletoe and red velvet ribbon.

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #147 on: December 22, 2007, 04:25:21 PM »

I know this will not be a popular statement but I am just going to say that I am disappointed in our own government for not helping Beth more.

I am disappointed in the fact that they let Aruba make fools of our FBI with all these antics they are pulling.

The fact that we let that horse face Arlene Ellis Schipper in our country with that so called Aruban delegate is just appauling.  She came here all smug knowing that her cousin was involved in what happened to Natalee.  What we should have done was shock the sh!t our of them when they came here and we didn't.

It is hard to believe that our FBI didn't have a single agent that
spoke Dutch or Pap.  That has always bothered me.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #148 on: December 22, 2007, 04:25:22 PM »

I agree with all of you,especially about Rudy Croes! Also I am very dissapointed in our Govt who has remained silent when they could have stood up and defended themselves and this Family.

It's one thing if they don't want to defend the family and want to keep quiet.  But when you have two losers like Julia Renfro and Gerald Dompig attacking our FBI that is another story.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #149 on: December 22, 2007, 04:29:58 PM »

San, thanks for being here for us.  I hope I am on my way out the door to make my last purchase.  It seems I always forget something.     I have to get the postman and my hair dresser a gift certificate.   Confused  I did not get my hair done this week so I will have to take it by and the postman's last run is tomorrow and then I think I am through! Sad Then I start washing that last load of clothes, polishing that last piece of silver, get table set and make napkin holders from mistletoe and red velvet ribbon.

Well at least you don't have your stove apart and the grates all over the counter (6 heavy grates) and trying to scrub them all Shocked  Laughing
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #150 on: December 22, 2007, 04:29:58 PM »

******* ... when Hans Mos implied to John Q. Kelly that the family could have access to case files ... the plan was to close the case by December 31, 2007.  It appears that Aruba has re-considered and ... is not closing the case ... probably allowing it to become a closed case to avoice compliance.

I could be wrong.  Time will reveal whether the files are handed over to the family/FBI or ... Aruban has again manipulated Dutch law to Joran and Paulus' advantage.

Janet

+++++++++++++

John Q. Kelly
On the Record w/ Greta
Wednesday, December 19, 2007

KELLY: Well, at this point now, I have the right, as a representative of the victim's family, to go down there and view the entire file. And Hans Mos (ph) has assured me that I'll be able to do that at some point, if I choose to. And I'm sure we will choose to.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,317479,00.html

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #151 on: December 22, 2007, 04:30:22 PM »

Threats are made in frustation.
Anybody that would take idle threats made
in frustation on a blog is paranoid.

Now if wishing could make it so the
perps might need to start worrying.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #152 on: December 22, 2007, 04:31:38 PM »

EDIT

... probably allowing it to become a cold to avoice compliance.

_____

crazybabyborg
« Reply #153 on: December 22, 2007, 04:33:04 PM »

Hi guys! Just checking in. I'm wrapping presents, and San's scrubbing a stove.........Did I see Klaas here? She's supposed to be somewhere!
NYC_lover
Monkey Junky Jr.

The Mercedes GL

« Reply #154 on: December 22, 2007, 04:35:38 PM »

File facts? Mos said the family of Natalee and the lawyer Mr. John Kelly can get the case files?

I am glad hear this media attention from the Netherlands. ‘Recherche verdraait informatie te vaak’
Investigators in a black breach and again a bad name of the Dutch police. It smells again to Corrpution and a negative researching in missing persons cases
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #155 on: December 22, 2007, 04:36:18 PM »

Hi guys! Just checking in. I'm wrapping presents, and San's scrubbing a stove.........Did I see Klaas here? She's supposed to be somewhere!

Change of plans...long story  Wink
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #156 on: December 22, 2007, 04:38:52 PM »

I think Heli may have me confused with Observera and all the knicknames she uses when she attacks Natalee's Family. More than likely he/she just has his facts wrong and is lying.

I understand about the frustration but it's laughable when they choose to attack certain Scaredmonkey bloggers when RU has the most filthy,lying,slandering dirtbags on the internet.

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #157 on: December 22, 2007, 04:39:47 PM »

Change of plans...long story  Wink

OT/ Glad you are feeling better  Wink

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #158 on: December 22, 2007, 04:44:17 PM »

I think Heli may have me confused with Observera and all the knicknames she uses when she attacks Natalee's Family. More than likely he/she just has his facts wrong and is lying.

I understand about the frustration but it's laughable when they choose to attack certain Scaredmonkey bloggers when RU has the most filthy,lying,slandering dirtbags on the internet.

So true, *******.  I have never seen such lying filth in my life.

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #159 on: December 22, 2007, 05:02:07 PM »

The only people that have connections to Colombia are the suspects,their lawyers and the dirty corrupt officials in the Aruban Govt. People like Paul Van Der Sloot,Rudy Croes and the Law Firm of Kock and Wix. Where is the proof Jug Twitty has connections to Colombia? Another flat out lie! It's commen knowledge and fact that Rudy Croes is directly linked with the Drug Cartels in Colombia and spends much of his time in that country.

David Kock & Wix is one of the most dynamic legal firms of Aruba, Dutch Caribbean. With offices in Aruba and Bogota, Colombia
http://www.dkwlegal.com/english/indexEN.html

PI TJ Ward confirms PVDS has connections with Colombia and they may have been involved in taking Natalee off the island.

http://tinyurl.com/33o437

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.