April 27, 2024, 02:24:43 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #707 12/22 - 12/28/2007  (Read 305275 times)
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #160 on: December 22, 2007, 06:14:06 PM »

I don't know what the laws in Aruba are ( I should call Arlene, got her number ? ) but at the beginning of this case, it was said that the family under Aruban law could look at the case files once two years had passed if there had been no charges.
Can't imagine this will happen without motions and more motions to the point of motion sickness and more gagging and gag orders.
From another standpoint, I can see that the suspects will not ever be questioned again. We ahve all been waiting for Aruban Justice to poo or get off the pot. I think they have gotten off  the pot, regardless of Mr. Mos's intentions good or bad.
Pray for the searchers. I am sure that during this feative season, they have places they would rather be and people they would rather be with.   
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #161 on: December 22, 2007, 06:16:32 PM »

That's true that Arlene Clipshop did say that, but the truth is Arlene also said a lot of things that have not held true.  She said they only had 2 years in which to investigate, charge, etc., a murder/manslaughter/rape case.  Arlene was part of the disinformation squad.  She was beauty and the beast.  She was a beautiful woman with the heart of a beast.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #162 on: December 22, 2007, 06:29:34 PM »

I think that was also said by Beth's attorney, not Helen but a DeSousa woman.
Also what happens now to the Dr. Phil case and the discovery and the production of documents ?
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #163 on: December 22, 2007, 07:16:48 PM »

That's true that Arlene Clipshop did say that, but the truth is Arlene also said a lot of things that have not held true.  She said they only had 2 years in which to investigate, charge, etc., a murder/manslaughter/rape case.  Arlene was part of the disinformation squad.  She was beauty and the beast.  She was a beautiful woman with the heart of a beast.

This is a perfect description of her Tyler.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #164 on: December 22, 2007, 07:22:33 PM »

http://nholloway.blogspot.com/

Wednesday, December 19, 2007
VIII. Side Scan Sonar search

Update: Sat. 22-Dec - 2015 hrs
The seas calmed throughout the evening. The progress we're making is satisfying. Once again, we will work through the night. At night, the seas tend to be calmer and it's easier to focus on the work without being able to see the beach. The sunset was beautiful this evening. ROV pilot Brandon Hernandez hurried out to the back deck of the Persistence to take the photo for the blog. At the same instance he snapped the picture, a swell washed across the back deck, soaking him half way up his shins. Brandon, now the world will know you by this noble photographic cause.

We came across another unknown wreck today, an approximately 50ft long catamaran.

sirensong
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #165 on: December 22, 2007, 07:26:44 PM »

I know this will not be a popular statement but I am just going to say that I am disappointed in our own government for not helping Beth more.

I am disappointed in the fact that they let Aruba make fools of our FBI with all these antics they are pulling.

The fact that we let that horse face Arlene Ellis Schipper in our country with that so called Aruban delegate is just appauling.  She came here all smug knowing that her cousin was involved in what happened to Natalee.  What we should have done was shock the sh!t our of them when they came here and we didn't.

ABSOLUTELY, San.  I am disgusted with our government for allowing this to go on for so long.  They could be doing something.   
sirensong
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #166 on: December 22, 2007, 07:33:56 PM »

I want to say that I have so much admiration and respect for all you intelligent Monkeys!  You all have a very Merry Christmas, and I pray for a great New Year for each and every one of you.  As my anger and frustration cannot imagine Beth  & Dave's, my heart can't imagine how much more full their's are,  due to all the wonderful people working for and with them.  Could they have even felt love again after all this evil,  if it hadn't been for all this love they are sent?  God Bless. 
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #167 on: December 22, 2007, 07:36:19 PM »

I want to say that I have so much admiration and respect for all you intelligent Monkeys!  You all have a very Merry Christmas, and I pray for a great New Year for each and every one of you.  As my anger and frustration cannot imagine Beth  & Dave's, my heart can't imagine how much more full their's are,  due to all the wonderful people working for and with them.  Could they have even felt love again after all this evil,  if it hadn't been for all this love they are sent?  God Bless. 

Merry Christmas to you too sirensong and a healthy and Happy New Year.
sirensong
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #168 on: December 22, 2007, 07:41:13 PM »

thank you, San
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #169 on: December 22, 2007, 07:44:34 PM »

This should be posted again for those that missed it

http://www.nholloway.blogspot.com/

Excerpts from Kyle Kingman
(Geophysical Engineer and Marine Geologist)

"...The final and most elaborate search for Natalee Holloway has begun. This is likely the most complicated post-mortem search of its kind in history. This case has had many twists and turns during it's 2+ year history. This is one of the final chapters that will hopefully provide closure both to the Holloway family and to the watching world.

I've described this search to reporters and friends as a search for a needle in a field of hay stacks while hovering hundreds of feet above the field. However, we have the best needle-detecting equipment and detectors on the planet. The attitude on board the boat is unanimous and unwavering. We know that if God wants her body found, the chances of success are perfect.

It's clear to me that we are again being beckoned into regions of the unknown. We all have our hopes and expectations on what will happen and what we will find. All of us replay slightly differing scenarios through our minds as we lay awake tonight. There is one common thread however that permeates all of us. We know that God has us here for a purpose, and that purpose is being achieved and revealed to us one word of the manuscript at a time."

To put this all in perspective...

* We will be searching waters as deep as 6 times the height of the Statue of Liberty, or almost as high as the Empire State Building.

* The equipment is towed behind the boat near the seafloor almost 1-mile behind the boat, or over 16 football fields away.

* There are swift currents, rough seafloor topography, and unknown terrain.

* We are looking for a target the size of a shopping cart within the area of Manhattan.

The equipment consists of the following:

* Side scan sonar (Edgetech FS4200)

* SeaEye ROV, or remotely operated vehicle

* Sonardyne USBL (Ultra-Short Base-Line) system providing acoustic tracking of the side scan sonar and ROV

* Navigation provided by WinFrog software

* The vessel positioning is provided by multiple Trimble GPS receivers giving us about 1m accuracy.

* Communications (Phone, data transmit, and Internet) are performed by an Agiosat Global Communications Marine Tracking System.

THANK YOU TO THOSE INVOLVED:

Louis Schaefer Jr. - Project Lead and Key Contributor

Tim Miller - Project Management -Founder of Texas Equusearch
http://www.texasequusearch.org/

Tim Trahan - Underwater Expeditions - Project Management

John Silvetti - Project Lead and Key Contributor
Responsible for overall project planning and development.
Owner of Marine Surveys, LLC .
http://silvettigroup.com/

Marc Broussard - Project Manager

Kent Bourg- Party Chief

Kyle Kingman - Geophysical Engineer and Marine Geologist

Dr. Rob Floyd - Marine Geologist /Archaeologist

Anthony Fontenot - Acoustic Positioning Technician

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #170 on: December 22, 2007, 07:45:07 PM »

San, thanks for being here for us.  I hope I am on my way out the door to make my last purchase.  It seems I always forget something.     I have to get the postman and my hair dresser a gift certificate.   Confused  I did not get my hair done this week so I will have to take it by and the postman's last run is tomorrow and then I think I am through! Sad Then I start washing that last load of clothes, polishing that last piece of silver, get table set and make napkin holders from mistletoe and red velvet ribbon.

Well at least you don't have your stove apart and the grates all over the counter (6 heavy grates) and trying to scrub them all Shocked  Laughing

San, goodness, are you through yet?  I hope so.  What an icky job at Christmas.  I would help you if I could.  It's not the worst job, just time consuming.  But, boy, does it make your house feel clean when you clean the stove.

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #171 on: December 22, 2007, 07:47:23 PM »

http://nholloway.blogspot.com/

Wednesday, December 19, 2007
VIII. Side Scan Sonar search

Update: Sat. 22-Dec - 2015 hrs
The seas calmed throughout the evening. The progress we're making is satisfying. Once again, we will work through the night. At night, the seas tend to be calmer and it's easier to focus on the work without being able to see the beach. The sunset was beautiful this evening. ROV pilot Brandon Hernandez hurried out to the back deck of the Persistence to take the photo for the blog. At the same instance he snapped the picture, a swell washed across the back deck, soaking him half way up his shins. Brandon, now the world will know you by this noble photographic cause.

We came across another unknown wreck today, an approximately 50ft long catamaran.

God bless each and everyone of you and thank you for the beautiful photograph. 

Unknown wrecked 50-ft catamaran?  Don't tell me this is another strange occurrence in the Caribbean. 

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #172 on: December 22, 2007, 07:48:09 PM »

San, thanks for being here for us.  I hope I am on my way out the door to make my last purchase.  It seems I always forget something.     I have to get the postman and my hair dresser a gift certificate.   Confused  I did not get my hair done this week so I will have to take it by and the postman's last run is tomorrow and then I think I am through! Sad Then I start washing that last load of clothes, polishing that last piece of silver, get table set and make napkin holders from mistletoe and red velvet ribbon.

Well at least you don't have your stove apart and the grates all over the counter (6 heavy grates) and trying to scrub them all Shocked  Laughing

San, goodness, are you through yet?  I hope so.  What an icky job at Christmas.  I would help you if I could.  It's not the worst job, just time consuming.  But, boy, does it make your house feel clean when you clean the stove.

Yes I did finish.  You are right it is not the worst job but it sure is time consuming.
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #173 on: December 22, 2007, 07:50:56 PM »

Yes I did finish.  You are right it is not the worst job but it sure is time consuming.

The one thing I hate about solid-surface stoves when I cook, but is a plus in the long run, you have to clean them every time you use them or they look ugly, but it's really a breeze, just wipe with a little barkeeper's friend and buff with microfiber cloth.  I think the oven cleans itself.  I don't know.  I don't use it enough to really clean it. Rolling Eyes  I do scramble eggbeaters each morning, however. 

GabbyG
Scared Monkey

« Reply #174 on: December 22, 2007, 07:51:57 PM »

Hi Monkeys! I just wanted to wish each of you a very Merry Christmas and a Blessed New Year! I pray for safety and blessings for the Persistence and crew also, and for Beth, Dave, and all of Natalee's families. Maybe these next weeks will bring what we have all been praying and hoping for, for so long.

Please Angels, watch over all our lost children.

My Emmy, my ears. I am deaf and my Lab Emmy hears for me, and does her job well! She is my fur baby and is much loved. Applaud our working animals, they have earned it.

"A lie told a thousand times becomes the truth" -- Joran van der Sloot
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #175 on: December 22, 2007, 07:58:45 PM »

Hi Monkeys! I just wanted to wish each of you a very Merry Christmas and a Blessed New Year! I pray for safety and blessings for the Persistence and crew also, and for Beth, Dave, and all of Natalee's families. Maybe these next weeks will bring what we have all been praying and hoping for, for so long.

Hi Gabby, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you too.

I also hope that the Persistence and crew does find Natalee's remains.  That would be the best Christmas gift for Beth, Dave and their entire family. 
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #176 on: December 22, 2007, 08:04:57 PM »

Press Release   Source: The Boston Globe

Aruba Tourist Authority Signs on as Supporting Sponsor for 2008 Boston Globe Travel Show
 The 2008 event will be held at the Seaport World Trade Center in Boston on February 22-24, 2008.

In 2007, the show attracted more than 200 travel industry exhibitors and over 13,000 attendees. More than $2 million in travel was booked onsite at the show. The 2008 event is expected to draw even more exhibitors and attendees.

The supporting sponsor for the 2008 Show will be the Aruba Tourist Authority, a publicly funded organization designed to position Aruba as a preferred tourism destination in the Caribbean, encouraging visitors to choose Aruba for their holidays, meetings, incentives and conventions.

http://biz.yahoo.com/bw/071221/20071221005528.html?.v=1
« Last Edit: December 22, 2007, 08:08:18 PM by Observer » Logged

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #177 on: December 22, 2007, 08:16:38 PM »

Aruba Tourist Authority Signs on as Supporting Sponsor for 2008 Boston Globe Travel Show
 The 2008 event will be held at the Seaport World Trade Center in Boston on February 22-24, 2008.

In 2007, the show attracted more than 200 travel industry exhibitors and over 13,000 attendees. More than $2 million in travel was booked onsite at the show. The 2008 event is expected to draw even more exhibitors and attendees.

The supporting sponsor for the 2008 Show will be the Aruba Tourist Authority, a publicly funded organization designed to position Aruba as a preferred tourism destination in the Caribbean, encouraging visitors to choose Aruba for their holidays, meetings, incentives and conventions.

Oh, here's a clue Idea  Anyone interested in a little demonstration?  do we need a permit?

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #178 on: December 22, 2007, 08:17:58 PM »

I think this paragraph needs to be reworded:

Before:

"The supporting sponsor for the 2008 Show will be the Aruba Tourist Authority, a publicly funded organization designed to position Aruba as a preferred tourism destination in the Caribbean, encouraging visitors to choose Aruba for their holidays, meetings, incentives and conventions."

After:

"The supporting sponsor for the 2008 Show will be the Aruba Tourist Authority, a publicly funded organization who makes their money from the biggest drug cartels in the Carribbean who is designed to position Aruba as a preferred tourism destination so they can launder their money through the Caribbean, encouraging visitors to choose Aruba for their holidays, meetings, incentives and conventions so they can kidnap/rape/murder the young tourists and bring them to the elders on the island that control Aruba's government and then make them disappear forever."
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #179 on: December 22, 2007, 08:19:40 PM »

San: Laughing

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.