April 28, 2024, 03:51:53 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #707 12/22 - 12/28/2007  (Read 305333 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #480 on: December 23, 2007, 11:24:12 PM »

The authorities are going to imply that the girl returned to her hotel room while the parents were out and ... being intoxicated layed down in the wrong bed.

Silverfox is correct ... the girl needs to be tested but ... not by anybody in Aruba.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
thecuz
Monkey Junky

« Reply #481 on: December 23, 2007, 11:24:21 PM »

who was it that said "all's well that ends well?"...was not appropriate then Confused Rolling Eyes....but it sure is now...thank god this girl is alive and with her family!!!
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #482 on: December 23, 2007, 11:25:26 PM »

I told my sister another girl was kidnapped in Aruba and then I walked away.  She was like this  Shocked .
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #483 on: December 23, 2007, 11:25:30 PM »

This whole missing girl story is odd.  Awemainta is trying to say that the parents didn't check in the bedrooms and she was there all along?  I'm not so sure I buy that.  Maybe she wasn't there but was dropped off while her parents were out looking for her. 

I agree with Silverfox - they need to make sure she wasn't given a date rape drug.

Exactly Klaas.  Doesn't it sound familiar.  They took the parents away and brought her back to the room.  The cops probably knew exactly where she was and got her and said hey we need to get them away from the hotel so we can bring her back.  This is frightening.

Hadn't thought about that  Shocked  It just doesn't make sense that the parents discover their kid is missing and she's found in the parents bedroom?? 

They are so friggin stupid the authorities took her back to the wrong room.

If they took her back to the kids room, the son would be a witness to it.  They had to take her back to the parents room.
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #484 on: December 23, 2007, 11:25:34 PM »

This whole missing girl story is odd.  Awemainta is trying to say that the parents didn't check in the bedrooms and she was there all along?  I'm not so sure I buy that.  Maybe she wasn't there but was dropped off while her parents were out looking for her. 

I agree with Silverfox - they need to make sure she wasn't given a date rape drug.

Exactly Klaas.  Doesn't it sound familiar.  They took the parents away and brought her back to the room.  The cops probably knew exactly where she was and got her and said hey we need to get them away from the hotel so we can bring her back.  This is frightening.

Hadn't thought about that  Shocked  It just doesn't make sense that the parents discover their kid is missing and she's found in the parents bedroom?? 

Why would anyone want to hurt Aruba tourism at this point in time?  Who would gain by keeping American tourists, and any other tourists away?

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #485 on: December 23, 2007, 11:26:35 PM »

who was it that said "all's well that ends well?"...was not appropriate then Confused Rolling Eyes....but it sure is now...thank god this girl is alive and with her family!!!

Yes, thank god
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #486 on: December 23, 2007, 11:26:54 PM »

If they took her back to the kids room, the son would be a witness to it.  They had to take her back to the parents room.

Good point.

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #487 on: December 23, 2007, 11:28:17 PM »

Why would anyone want to hurt Aruba tourism at this point in time?  Who would gain by keeping American tourists, and any other tourists away?

These people are sick in the head.  As long as they have their drugs life if good.
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #488 on: December 23, 2007, 11:29:33 PM »

Good point.

Janet

I would like to think that no one would intentionally do something this stupid.  I hope they have some security tape that puts this story into perspective. 

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #489 on: December 23, 2007, 11:31:39 PM »

Good point.

Janet

I would like to think that no one would intentionally do something this stupid.  I hope they have some security tape that puts this story into perspective. 

Let me think about this a second.  I have two words "Hans Mos".  I rest my case.
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #490 on: December 23, 2007, 11:35:20 PM »

"she was sober but smelled like drinks and probably did drugs"

...... PLEASE!!!!!!! She was on a date rape drug and someone POURED alcohol on her. They could not "fake" blood alcohol content.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #491 on: December 23, 2007, 11:37:32 PM »

Hey ... many on this forum were question what was the point of the parents being take to the bars by the authority.  It did not any make sense.  They had not been with their daughter that evening.  It would have made sense if the authorities were taking her friends around to the bars looking for the men that she was observed leaving with.

I agree with silverfox 100% ... this girl needs to be returned to the States immediately and ... tested.

Janet 

_____

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #492 on: December 23, 2007, 11:37:54 PM »

"she was sober but smelled like drinks and probably did drugs"

...... PLEASE!!!!!!! She was on a date rape drug and someone POURED alcohol on her. They could not "fake" blood alcohol content.

You're right Wreck.  I didn't think about them pouring alcohol on her.
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #493 on: December 23, 2007, 11:42:29 PM »

I also wonder if the 2 "brown skinned" guys were Security Guards. Rolling Eyes

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #494 on: December 23, 2007, 11:42:39 PM »

Someone needs to get in touch with this family and let them know what Aruba is doing.  I hope to god they fly out of there quickly.  They might not be aware of what happened to their daughter and they are trusting the cops.  This girl was drugged and raped.
thecuz
Monkey Junky

« Reply #495 on: December 23, 2007, 11:44:21 PM »

mickey & abraham better have a good alibi last night Shocked......since the son said his sister left the bar with 2 dark boys
thecuz
Monkey Junky

« Reply #496 on: December 23, 2007, 11:45:13 PM »

wreck...you were reading my mind!!
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #497 on: December 23, 2007, 11:45:24 PM »

I had spoke with Tim Miller tonight. He said he was going to go ashore and find out what had occurred. If help was needed.

This was before the news that she had been found was discovered.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #498 on: December 23, 2007, 11:46:06 PM »

To their big surprise, but assured also with a frustration and disgust of the policeman, the hour the parents had to open the bedroom of their hotel, the young woman Joyce Buckley was asleep in the bedroom, deeply asleep, already she was sober, but still the smell of drinks was still strong and probably even drugs.

I wonder if deeply asleep means they were unable to awaken her because she was still drugged.

I'm sure the hotel security tapes can clear all of this up especially how she got into her parents' bedroom, etc. if she was assisted or on her on and how she got by anyone watching for her in the lobby. Rolling Eyes

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #499 on: December 23, 2007, 11:49:09 PM »

I'm just catching up but here is my "educated guess"  -- the local pimps figured it is now "safe" to resume the island sport of raping American girl tourists with GHB. This time word got out that the PARENTS and POLICE were already hunting for her. Since they hadn't screwed up and killed this one -- they "arranged" her return to her parents own room and staged a scene of the girl simply partying too hard.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.