April 27, 2024, 04:21:19 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #707 12/22 - 12/28/2007  (Read 305286 times)
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #520 on: December 24, 2007, 01:29:34 AM »

I notice since that cop was shot 3 or 4 times the other night that Aruba's finest are wearing their vests now.  At least to go into the bar areas.

Says something about the safety factor there for sure.

I think it is telling that the police are all dolled up in their
bullet proof vest and armed and the poor mother is
trooping along with them with no such protection at all.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
sirensong
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #521 on: December 24, 2007, 01:37:09 AM »

Wonderful idea.  EST, PST, Central?  Maybe not so late, some of us may  be sleeping at that time! Wink
crazybabyborg
« Reply #522 on: December 24, 2007, 01:44:41 AM »

Wonderful idea.  EST, PST, Central?  Maybe not so late, some of us may  be sleeping at that time! Wink

Time doesn't really matter to me as long as we don't overlap with those who might be having Christmas dinner. What time do you guys think?
crazybabyborg
« Reply #523 on: December 24, 2007, 01:51:09 AM »

I'm deviling eggs, but if you guys decide to do it, I'm in. I'll check back in a bit. Christmas night just seems appropriate for settling in and getting quiet after a hectic season. It just seems right to remember and honor the searchers who are giving up their Christmas to do this. It just seems right to be remembering Natalee on Christmas. I'm sure those who love her will be.
NYC_lover
Monkey Junky Jr.

The Mercedes GL

« Reply #524 on: December 24, 2007, 02:03:29 AM »

What is going on at Aruba? Do they have Natalee found?

I am glad hear this media attention from the Netherlands. ‘Recherche verdraait informatie te vaak’
Investigators in a black breach and again a bad name of the Dutch police. It smells again to Corrpution and a negative researching in missing persons cases
NYC_lover
Monkey Junky Jr.

The Mercedes GL

« Reply #525 on: December 24, 2007, 02:17:57 AM »

What is going on at Aruba? Do they have Natalee found?
Oh sorry I was read wrong. There was another missing and she was found. Sorry Embarassed

I am glad hear this media attention from the Netherlands. ‘Recherche verdraait informatie te vaak’
Investigators in a black breach and again a bad name of the Dutch police. It smells again to Corrpution and a negative researching in missing persons cases
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #526 on: December 24, 2007, 02:21:51 AM »

If we did it in each of our own time zones then the prayers would cover 3-4 hrs.

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #527 on: December 24, 2007, 02:23:32 AM »

Merry Christmas all Laughing

Will check in tomorrow.

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
NYC_lover
Monkey Junky Jr.

The Mercedes GL

« Reply #528 on: December 24, 2007, 02:27:04 AM »

Van der Sloot wil zijn onschuld bewijzen in een rechtszaak
AMSTERDAM -  Joran van der Sloot had graag gezien dat de zaak rondom de verdwenen Natalee Holloway voor de rechter was gekomen. Dan had hij zijn onschuld kunnen bewijzen, zegt hij maandag in een interview met het gratis dagblad DAG.

Het is zijn eerste interview na zijn tweede arrestatie in verband met de Holloway-zaak. Van der Sloot had graag een rechtszaak gezien, opdat 'alles open en bloot besproken had kunnen worden.' Ook zegt hij dat Nederlandse rechercheurs hebben getracht hem te 'breken' en vindt hij dat justitie de Amerikaanse media probeert te behagen door hem opnieuw aan te houden.

Het Openbaar Ministerie staakte 18 december de vervolging van verdachte Joran van der Sloot en medeverdachten Deepak en Satish K. wegens gebrek aan bewijs. Het is ruim 2,5 jaar geleden dat de Amerikaanse tiener Natalee Holloway verdween tijdens haar vakantie op Aruba.

Translation
Van der Sloot its frankness wants prove in a lawsuit
AMSTERDAM - Joran van der Sloot had gladly seen that the case had come around the disappeared Natalee Holloway for right. Then he its frankness could have proved, says he to Monday in an interview with the free daily DAY. It is its first interview after its second arrest concerning the case. Van der Sloot a lawsuit had gladly seen, so that open and naked had discussed ' everything can become.' Also he that Dutch inspectors have tried him at ' break ' and find he says that justice tries the American pleasure media by apprehending him again. The Public Prosecution Service struck 18 December the prosecution of suspected Joran of of the ditch and medeverdachten Deepak and Satish K. because of lack of proof. It has been suffered wide 2.5 year that the American teenager Natalee Holloway disappeared during its holiday on Aruba.

http://www.telegraaf.nl/binnenland/2868546/_Van_der_Sloot_wil_een_rechtszaak__.html?p=7,2

NYC_lover
Monkey Junky Jr.

The Mercedes GL

« Reply #529 on: December 24, 2007, 02:27:44 AM »

Merry Christmas all Laughing

Will check in tomorrow.

Merry Christmas!

crazybabyborg
« Reply #530 on: December 24, 2007, 02:58:38 AM »

If we did it in each of our own time zones then the prayers would cover 3-4 hrs.

That's true. We could start at 10:00pm, if that might not interfere with those who might turn in early.
Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #531 on: December 24, 2007, 03:48:46 AM »

Merry Christmas Monkeys..
I hope you all have a wonderful and safe holiday

god bless you all

Sue

Joran, Deepak & Satish You F***ers will never be worth anything in your life ever
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #532 on: December 24, 2007, 06:24:29 AM »

Maybe this latest disappeared girl is just to sidetrack any continued discussion of J2K?

Maybe the four horsemen of the Apocalypse are on the horizon?
I wouldn't doubt that at all.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #533 on: December 24, 2007, 06:26:38 AM »

Don't know about you but makes me wonder why the small fishing boat was out near the search ship last night---maybe planting evidence?
I was thinking the same thing....not about the planting of evidence but maybe the boat was trying to disrupt the Persistence equiptment.

Karma Is Coming

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #534 on: December 24, 2007, 06:28:41 AM »

ARUBA IS DOING IT AGAIN
WATCH for the BLAME the VICTIM BS to start

ARUBA BLOWS

ARUBA IS TARGETING AMERICANS.
Wait wait do I hear Julia Renfro running to the aid of the mom too.  Oh no here comes Charles Croes he will save the day.  Wait wait Joran Van der Sloot decided to help look for the girl himself he wants to be a hero.  They Kalpoes are still washing their car.  Freddy is running down the street with his camera.  Sander has the boat ready.  Koen just ran in bed with mommy  Laughing.  Paulus just got off the phone with his son Lorenzo asking for help one more time.  Boeti is watching everything from the bushes and he said he saw the girl with drugs and Gerald Dompig said it's the FBI's fault.  Van der Straaten is swimming in from Bonair and Dennis Jacobs can't find a bullet proof vest big enough to fit him what will he do.

Anita is still fat and wearing her see through blouse.

I HATE THIS ENTIRE POS ISLAND.  BUNCH OF MURDERERS.
roflmao!!!
Maybe Mama Anita will get a new seethru blouse for Christmas.

Karma Is Coming

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #535 on: December 24, 2007, 06:51:35 AM »

Posted by Lazlo at RU:

Lazlo Posted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 10:38 pm   
Missing Joyce found (I think)

Not 100 percent sure, but this is what I make of the Awe Mainta article:

It seems the spirit of Natalee Holloway is "following" us.
Sunday morning the mother of an American student went to the Police station Noord to report her daughter missing.
Joyce Buckeley went on a bus trip (Banana Bus) and when the trip had ended the young woman 23 years old did not arrive back at her hotel.

In the morning hours a big alarm was given to the police authorities, one of the head officers of police, Dolfi Richardson, has asked for a formal.. contrary to the case of Natalee Holloway, and also when another person had disappeared, normally the police waits 48 hours before the big alarm, before a person is officially missing.

But to avoid any errors like in the case of Natalee Holloway Commissar Dolfi Richardson has mobilised out police to go search for information and has started a search action.

They went to the bedroom of the young son, who never may have dreamt to be interrogated, but he might know where his sister was on her last trip when he last saw his sister. According to the brother the young woman was in the company of two boys which he described as dark colored and she was her "happy" self.

Deciding to stay happens in all nightclubs in Aruba, ... (no clue)
The guards confirm to have seen a young woman in the company of two persons of brown color, but they entered and left it a white car.

Every hour that passed in the morning hours the parents became more and more desperate, they do not know how to find their child. They (used to) came to the island, and now they have are confronted with a situation like Natalee Holloway to them.

Aruba wants to avoid to not do anything to have the same as in the case of Natalee Holloway, and they will also go to Merca bek (?), and ask for a tourist boycott. Because with that it is possible that one such a small island a person can disappear from here.

So the police will have to hear about one more case of assault, but that will not... they will continue to search, because they will have to find the young woman here, and the case of Natalee Holloway may not repeat itself.

And already at 5 am in the morning head commissar Dolfi Richardson had to decide that it is better to go back to the Holiday Inn, if the same hotel where Natalee Holloway stayed, and for all together go back to search the night clubs if someone is known as situated in a drugs group, if they can find out if that happened or not.

To their big surprise, but assured also with a frustration and disgust of the policeman, the hour the parents had to open the bedroom of their hotel, the young woman Joyce Buckley was asleep in the bedroom, deeply asleep, already she was sober, but still the smell of drinks was still strong and probably even drugs.

The result, the hour the parents went to announce their daughter was missing, they did not went to look into their own bedroom, but went to the bedrooms of the children, and only the son was present, but no trace of the young woman.

The trip, the spirit of Natalee Holloway struck them, and without thinking to trip (?) without going into their own bedroom, they went to the police to tell their daughter is missing, and they did not wanted to happen the same as with Natalee Holloway.

The... here is see the ghost of Natalee Holloway, but what they have to do is to be more cautious of their own youngsters, and forbid them to leave to drink and also even drugs, and afterwards blame the people of Aruba in this, that cannot be. 

\
OMG...what a bunch of bull caca.Can you say staged?
IF this is not staged,why oh why do people still go to aruba and bring their kids and let them loose on devils island?Do they think that what happened to Natalee can't possibly happen to them too?
What a disgusting place to vacation.

Karma Is Coming

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #536 on: December 24, 2007, 07:01:03 AM »

Someone needs to get in touch with this family and let them know what Aruba is doing.  I hope to god they fly out of there quickly.  They might not be aware of what happened to their daughter and they are trusting the cops.  This girl was drugged and raped.
She was either drugged or......she was a part of this staged bull caca story.Think about it...with all the crazy butt wackos posting at skanks~r~us,I don't think it would be too hard to get someone willing to help aruba stage this crap.

Karma Is Coming

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #537 on: December 24, 2007, 07:05:58 AM »

I'm just catching up but here is my "educated guess"  -- the local pimps figured it is now "safe" to resume the island sport of raping American girl tourists with GHB. This time word got out that the PARENTS and POLICE were already hunting for her. Since they hadn't screwed up and killed this one -- they "arranged" her return to her parents own room and staged a scene of the girl simply partying too hard.
That's an even scaryer thought then the staged thought.IF this story is true,maybe they left her as usual on the beach somewhere near her hotel,went back,woke her up and helped her back to the wrong room....this would imply they had help from someone working at the HI or....someone at the HI is part of the Pimps of aruba....evil....my head hurts.

Karma Is Coming

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #538 on: December 24, 2007, 07:14:46 AM »

Did they find her?
I came on to say goodnight and saw the front page. I jumped the gun and called Jug right away, he had no idea. I don't want another family to go through what Natalee's did...I hope this little girl is ok...but I want the story to make national news so people still realize Aruba has a HUGE problem!!! Predators going after our daughters!!!!
After what happened to Natalee on aruba,any parent taking thier daughter's to aruba NOW,needs their heads examined.Natalee's case was not an isolated case....there are more than one group of pimps roaming aruba.Whay kind of parent NOW would actually think"oh,let's go to aruba and let's take our young daughter and let's let her go on party buses and let's let her roam the bars all night."????
The bars on aruba are the pimps homes,thier base.

Karma Is Coming

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #539 on: December 24, 2007, 07:19:24 AM »

I was just thinking, after listening to Tim on the front page audio link and hearing of the sacrifices the searchers are making and their encouragment of how things are going, that maybe we should do something to concentrate our own focus on them finding her.

I know that we decided that a prayer chain might be better done with us all remembering them in our prayers throughout the search, and I'm sure that most of us are doing that. I would like to throw out a suggestion that maybe you guys could think about. We're all busy with Christmas, but maybe Christmas night from 11:00 - midnight, we could all pray together for Natalee's family and for the success of the searchers. If we are inclined to post our prayers, we could do so here, and if a poster would prefer to leave that private, that's fine as well. But maybe for that hour, we could all gather with one heart for Natalee.

Just a thought.
Excellent thought,I'm in.
Smile

Karma Is Coming

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.