April 27, 2024, 10:17:47 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #707 12/22 - 12/28/2007  (Read 305258 times)
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #540 on: December 24, 2007, 07:31:11 AM »

Yikes,I didn't mean to go on a posting frenzy.I'm just excited because I got all my stuffed cabbages done and now cooking,all my presents wrapped,a few more little things to do then I'm going to sit back and enjoy this holiday.
Merry Christmas Monkeys

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Silverfox
Scared Monkey

Truth is a "Social Invention", Right Paulus?

« Reply #541 on: December 24, 2007, 07:33:37 AM »

I just want everyone to know...

The Annual Kickradio Christmas Show (Episode 16) is currently being encoded for broadcast and podcast and we are dedicating this show to Natalee's family and to the crew of the search ship who are spending their Christmas away from home and family for this valiant effort.  This is a two hour show and we mention the effort throughout the show.  We even have a recommended theme song for the ship and crew.  Please tune in, it should be ready in 5 to 6 hours.  You can go either to the Kickradio site at kickradio.com or you can download the toolbar below and hear it direct (including all the podcasts of Scared Monkeys Radio if you want.

Each year I do this Christmas Show to acquaint the world with new Christmas Music... this year we are humbled by the efforts of the crew to bring closure of sorts to the Holloway and Twitty families.

-----

The perfect and easy way to listen to PODCASTS for "non-technicals" -- Hear all of ScaredMonkeysRadio Now:
http://tinyurl.com/2sjlw5

If you tell a lie to enough people it becomes the truth - No way Glenda
NYC_lover
Monkey Junky Jr.

The Mercedes GL

« Reply #542 on: December 24, 2007, 07:54:09 AM »

McCann news.....Police Portugal is search for a blue tennis bag. De Portugese Investigators searching to the blue tennis bag what is away/disappeared also.

I am glad hear this media attention from the Netherlands. ‘Recherche verdraait informatie te vaak’
Investigators in a black breach and again a bad name of the Dutch police. It smells again to Corrpution and a negative researching in missing persons cases
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #543 on: December 24, 2007, 07:58:20 AM »

Merry Christmas Karma! Silverfox...must be almost Christmas Day in your part of the world. Not sure as I'm on W.A. time and it's 10PM Christmas Eve there! Merry Christmas!
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #544 on: December 24, 2007, 08:03:54 AM »

The Annual Kickradio Christmas Show (Episode 16) is currently being encoded for broadcast and podcast and we are dedicating this show to Natalee's family and to the crew of the search ship who are spending their Christmas away from home and family for this valiant effort.  This is a two hour show and we mention the effort throughout the show.  We even have a recommended theme song for the ship and crew.  Please tune in, it should be ready in 5 to 6 hours.  You can go either to the Kickradio site at kickradio.com or you can download the toolbar below and hear it direct (including all the podcasts of Scared Monkeys Radio if you want.

Each year I do this Christmas Show to acquaint the world with new Christmas Music... this year we are humbled by the efforts of the crew to bring closure of sorts to the Holloway and Twitty families.

Thank you, Silverfox, for this.  Great idea.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #545 on: December 24, 2007, 08:07:13 AM »

This is not the first time this very same story has been played out in the Aruban news.

Does anyone else remember an almost identical tale just like this one?  Tourist found sleeping back as the hotel while cops take other parties around to look at bars, etc.?

First time I read of this happening, I thought it was to justify their inaction on the part of Natalee but now this, too, falls into an exact pattern of behavior.

Take the reporting party away from the hotel and voilà, the missing girl turns up fast asleep in bed back at the very hotel they just left.

I wondered if this was a set-up by some Joran supporters and AHATA in conjunction with ALE to make it look as though American women get drunk, go off with men, and on and on.  I would not put this past some of the dark side.

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #546 on: December 24, 2007, 08:07:43 AM »

Looks like Andry Lopez was at the Havana Club last night.  He is friends with Maxito Arendsz who was Lorenzo's alibi in Natalee's case.

high as a kite

I was going to say the same thing.

Garbage breathing.

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #547 on: December 24, 2007, 08:12:42 AM »

Posted by Lazlo at RU:

Lazlo Posted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 10:38 pm   
Missing Joyce found (I think)

Not 100 percent sure, but this is what I make of the Awe Mainta article:

It seems the spirit of Natalee Holloway is "following" us.
Sunday morning the mother of an American student went to the Police station Noord to report her daughter missing.
Joyce Buckeley went on a bus trip (Banana Bus) and when the trip had ended the young woman 23 years old did not arrive back at her hotel.

In the morning hours a big alarm was given to the police authorities, one of the head officers of police, Dolfi Richardson, has asked for a formal.. contrary to the case of Natalee Holloway, and also when another person had disappeared, normally the police waits 48 hours before the big alarm, before a person is officially missing.

But to avoid any errors like in the case of Natalee Holloway Commissar Dolfi Richardson has mobilised out police to go search for information and has started a search action.

They went to the bedroom of the young son, who never may have dreamt to be interrogated, but he might know where his sister was on her last trip when he last saw his sister. According to the brother the young woman was in the company of two boys which he described as dark colored and she was her "happy" self.

Deciding to stay happens in all nightclubs in Aruba, ... (no clue)
The guards confirm to have seen a young woman in the company of two persons of brown color, but they entered and left it a white car.

Every hour that passed in the morning hours the parents became more and more desperate, they do not know how to find their child. They (used to) came to the island, and now they have are confronted with a situation like Natalee Holloway to them.

Aruba wants to avoid to not do anything to have the same as in the case of Natalee Holloway, and they will also go to Merca bek (?), and ask for a tourist boycott. Because with that it is possible that one such a small island a person can disappear from here.

So the police will have to hear about one more case of assault, but that will not... they will continue to search, because they will have to find the young woman here, and the case of Natalee Holloway may not repeat itself.

And already at 5 am in the morning head commissar Dolfi Richardson had to decide that it is better to go back to the Holiday Inn, if the same hotel where Natalee Holloway stayed, and for all together go back to search the night clubs if someone is known as situated in a drugs group, if they can find out if that happened or not.

To their big surprise, but assured also with a frustration and disgust of the policeman, the hour the parents had to open the bedroom of their hotel, the young woman Joyce Buckley was asleep in the bedroom, deeply asleep, already she was sober, but still the smell of drinks was still strong and probably even drugs.

The result, the hour the parents went to announce their daughter was missing, they did not went to look into their own bedroom, but went to the bedrooms of the children, and only the son was present, but no trace of the young woman.

The trip, the spirit of Natalee Holloway struck them, and without thinking to trip (?) without going into their own bedroom, they went to the police to tell their daughter is missing, and they did not wanted to happen the same as with Natalee Holloway.

The... here is see the ghost of Natalee Holloway, but what they have to do is to be more cautious of their own youngsters, and forbid them to leave to drink and also even drugs, and afterwards blame the people of Aruba in this, that cannot be. 

Aruba's morale compass at work.  Dress it up in "blame the victim."  That should get a lot of tourists coming to Aurba.  Don't blame the local gutter trash, blame the victims who came there to enjoy the island and who were drugged and raped by the local garbage referred to as "men and boys."

Silverfox
Scared Monkey

« Reply #548 on: December 24, 2007, 08:13:15 AM »

Merry Christmas Karma! Silverfox...must be almost Christmas Day in your part of the world. Not sure as I'm on W.A. time and it's 10PM Christmas Eve there! Merry Christmas!

Hey thanks Mum... yup it is Christmas Eve here and we are scrambling to meet our deadlines...This is the first time we have attempted a two hour show but it seemed only tempting... We have a great song called "Comfort and Joy" by a songwriter/musician called Mez who writes movie scores and to us it is the perfect theme for the Persistence and it's crew in this search... We hope you will listen in... We will broadcast the show until the 31st...Merry Christmas to you and yours in Ohio!!!

-----

The perfect and easy way to listen to PODCASTS for "non-technicals" -- Hear all of ScaredMonkeysRadio Now:

Silverfox
Scared Monkey

« Reply #549 on: December 24, 2007, 08:14:44 AM »

Thank you, Silverfox, for this.  Great idea.

Thanks Tylergal...I hope you will be able to listen in and enjoy...

-----

MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #550 on: December 24, 2007, 08:23:17 AM »

I will be very interested to see if we hear any more about Joyce once they return home! You can bet we will not see anything from the HI video tapes! Unless of course she did wander into the parents' bedroom on her own!
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #551 on: December 24, 2007, 08:38:58 AM »

I did a quick search on Joyce and it appears that if this was a PR plan by Aruba it fell flat. There is nothing out there, nothing on the cable news, nothing. I for one would like the news to get out, as it appears to be all bad news for Aruba whichever way it happened.! Shots of the bulletproof vests have to be an eye-opener! Safe my ......!

San...great post last night...you always say it so well!
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #552 on: December 24, 2007, 08:40:18 AM »

This whole missing girl story is odd.  Awemainta is trying to say that the parents didn't check in the bedrooms and she was there all along?  I'm not so sure I buy that.  Maybe she wasn't there but was dropped off while her parents were out looking for her. 

I agree with Silverfox - they need to make sure she wasn't given a date rape drug.

Exactly Klaas.  Doesn't it sound familiar.  They took the parents away and brought her back to the room.  The cops probably knew exactly where she was and got her and said hey we need to get them away from the hotel so we can bring her back.  This is frightening.

Hadn't thought about that  Shocked  It just doesn't make sense that the parents discover their kid is missing and she's found in the parents bedroom?? 

They are so friggin stupid the authorities took her back to the wrong room.

Exactly, San.  I hate them all.

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #553 on: December 24, 2007, 08:42:56 AM »

To their big surprise, but assured also with a frustration and disgust of the policeman, the hour the parents had to open the bedroom of their hotel, the young woman Joyce Buckley was asleep in the bedroom, deeply asleep, already she was sober, but still the smell of drinks was still strong and probably even drugs.

I wonder if deeply asleep means they were unable to awaken her because she was still drugged.

I'm sure the hotel security tapes can clear all of this up especially how she got into her parents' bedroom, etc. if she was assisted or on her on and how she got by anyone watching for her in the lobby. Rolling Eyes

And if she was deeply asleep, how did they know she was already sober?  Doesn't even making sense.  Stupidest conclusion.  I have dogs with better reasoning skills.

Expect a miracle.
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #554 on: December 24, 2007, 08:51:39 AM »

Looks like Andry Lopez was at the Havana Club last night.  He is friends with Maxito Arendsz who was Lorenzo's alibi in Natalee's case.

high as a kite

I was going to say the same thing.

Garbage breathing.

:shock:You owe me a flat screen monitor, Tyler! 

Looks like the gene pool down there could use some chlorine.

Expect a miracle.
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #555 on: December 24, 2007, 08:58:04 AM »

Posted by Lazlo at RU:

Lazlo Posted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 10:38 pm   
Missing Joyce found (I think)

Not 100 percent sure, but this is what I make of the Awe Mainta article:

It seems the spirit of Natalee Holloway is "following" us.
Sunday morning the mother of an American student went to the Police station Noord to report her daughter missing.
Joyce Buckeley went on a bus trip (Banana Bus) and when the trip had ended the young woman 23 years old did not arrive back at her hotel.

Notice how they say right away she did drugs because they know for a fact that she was drugged.

Is it just me or does this story smell REAL funny??

1st - why would the police be frustrated and disgusted - would they prefer to find her hanging around with one hand in her pocket?

Can anyone think of a single case in the US where a missing person is found and the police come out and say they are frustrted and disgusted about it then go on to bash the potential victim saying she smells of drugs and alcohol??????

Also - The article makes no mention that there is an on going investigation, shouldnt there be some follow up work done to make sure she wasnt raped?  If she smells of drug - where did she get them?  How did she get home?

One more thing - why is this story leaked through some back-door method to be put on the internet rather than breaking news on local TV/Radio so people can be on the look out for a missing girl mathcing such and such a description???
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #556 on: December 24, 2007, 09:04:10 AM »

Blah, I used to feel sorry for the locals.  Used to.

Stuck on stupid seems to be the rule of the day.  Sometimes people get what they deserve.  I'd like to see this story get some media coverage just to expose the general stupidity that apparently runs rampant on the little hell hole.

Who takes their daughter to Aruba?  GMAFB!  The only way my daughter would be on a bar bus tour is if I was in the seat next to her!  I am glad this girl lived to tell her tale and hope she learned something from the ordeal. 

Expect a miracle.
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #557 on: December 24, 2007, 09:08:30 AM »

Blah, I used to feel sorry for the locals.  Used to.

Stuck on stupid seems to be the rule of the day.  Sometimes people get what they deserve.  I'd like to see this story get some media coverage just to expose the general stupidity that apparently runs rampant on the little hell hole.

Who takes their daughter to Aruba?  GMAFB!  The only way my daughter would be on a bar bus tour is if I was in the seat next to her!  I am glad this girl lived to tell her tale and hope she learned something from the ordeal. 

my GF said the exact same thing when I told her about this story!!!
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #558 on: December 24, 2007, 09:15:22 AM »

For a while, I used to think the locals were just so dumb and poor that they were too preoccupied with their own survival to notice or care what the Dutch were doing on and to their island and its reputation. 

If they are all so literate and multi-lingual, how can they sit and watch this crap going on and not see that it is going to kill their economy?   Where are the little people who are going to be out of work when people from America quit spending their money down there because it's a dangerous place?

I don't get it.  I really don't.   

Expect a miracle.
NYC_lover
Monkey Junky Jr.

The Mercedes GL

« Reply #559 on: December 24, 2007, 10:24:47 AM »

Not ungly guy!  Wink ..... only such as that kind of boys having bad connections.

I am glad hear this media attention from the Netherlands. ‘Recherche verdraait informatie te vaak’
Investigators in a black breach and again a bad name of the Dutch police. It smells again to Corrpution and a negative researching in missing persons cases
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.