April 27, 2024, 12:51:29 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #707 12/22 - 12/28/2007  (Read 305271 times)
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #560 on: December 24, 2007, 10:41:32 AM »

Good Morning and Merry Christmas!

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #561 on: December 24, 2007, 10:46:15 AM »

The brother was supposed to be with this young woman.

When I got through with her, he would be second on my list as well.

Cops in this country would be fired for saying they were frustrated and disgusted.  It's their JOB!!!

But I am telling ya, this is not the first time we have heard this story about the drunken American tourists, etc., etc.  Same deal, turned up back at the hotel.

Now I am sure the parents probably just got up out of that bed and know she wasn't there before the bar tour.  Maybe the father, if he was along, should have stayed back at the room.  With everyone supposedly looking for her, you would think someone would have noticed her coming back into the hotel.  So much for hotel security.

Oh, those long-suffering cops!  How do they endure these disgusting Americans.  I have an idea how to end their misery.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #562 on: December 24, 2007, 10:47:07 AM »

Lala's....see if my link works...if not page 2 of the Important case Documents. Read especially Chapter 3 and 5. AM Shango 28 1.55 Joran's book translation Island Boy

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=1117.0

NYC_lover
Monkey Junky Jr.

The Mercedes GL

« Reply #563 on: December 24, 2007, 10:49:44 AM »

Good Morning and Merry Christmas!

Good Morning all and Merry Christmas!
Anna - How sweet that dogs! I like it! So sweet! Wink
I have to go, for take a shower and going to the church over 1,15 hour. Maybe I want BBL anothers I wish everybody a Merry Christmas today and tomorrow. Take care

I am glad hear this media attention from the Netherlands. ‘Recherche verdraait informatie te vaak’
Investigators in a black breach and again a bad name of the Dutch police. It smells again to Corrpution and a negative researching in missing persons cases
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #564 on: December 24, 2007, 10:50:49 AM »

Van der Sloot wil zijn onschuld bewijzen in een rechtszaak
AMSTERDAM -  Joran van der Sloot had graag gezien dat de zaak rondom de verdwenen Natalee Holloway voor de rechter was gekomen. Dan had hij zijn onschuld kunnen bewijzen, zegt hij maandag in een interview met het gratis dagblad DAG.

Het is zijn eerste interview na zijn tweede arrestatie in verband met de Holloway-zaak. Van der Sloot had graag een rechtszaak gezien, opdat 'alles open en bloot besproken had kunnen worden.' Ook zegt hij dat Nederlandse rechercheurs hebben getracht hem te 'breken' en vindt hij dat justitie de Amerikaanse media probeert te behagen door hem opnieuw aan te houden.

Het Openbaar Ministerie staakte 18 december de vervolging van verdachte Joran van der Sloot en medeverdachten Deepak en Satish K. wegens gebrek aan bewijs. Het is ruim 2,5 jaar geleden dat de Amerikaanse tiener Natalee Holloway verdween tijdens haar vakantie op Aruba.

Translation
Van der Sloot its frankness wants prove in a lawsuit
AMSTERDAM - Joran van der Sloot had gladly seen that the case had come around the disappeared Natalee Holloway for right. Then he its frankness could have proved, says he to Monday in an interview with the free daily DAY. It is its first interview after its second arrest concerning the case. Van der Sloot a lawsuit had gladly seen, so that open and naked had discussed ' everything can become.' Also he that Dutch inspectors have tried him at ' break ' and find he says that justice tries the American pleasure media by apprehending him again. The Public Prosecution Service struck 18 December the prosecution of suspected Joran of of the ditch and medeverdachten Deepak and Satish K. because of lack of proof. It has been suffered wide 2.5 year that the American teenager Natalee Holloway disappeared during its holiday on Aruba.

http://www.telegraaf.nl/binnenland/2868546/_Van_der_Sloot_wil_een_rechtszaak__.html?p=7,2

oh yeah, this is the same piece of shit who said he would meet with Beth and answer any of her questions until she said only if he is hooked up to a lie detector.

Joran - you lying piece of shit - if you want the truth to come out so bad - go on national TV "live" in the United States and take a lie detector test or shut your F'in mouth.  Asshole.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #565 on: December 24, 2007, 10:56:02 AM »

For a while, I used to think the locals were just so dumb and poor that they were too preoccupied with their own survival to notice or care what the Dutch were doing on and to their island and its reputation. 

If they are all so literate and multi-lingual, how can they sit and watch this crap going on and not see that it is going to kill their economy?   Where are the little people who are going to be out of work when people from America quit spending their money down there because it's a dangerous place?

I don't get it.  I really don't.   

Peaches ... neither do I.

If the Aruban people had ... just once ... collectively protested the corrupt investigation that was denying Natalee Holloway justice ... just once ... made an effort to pressure their elective official to do right ...

The people of Aruba collectively protest environmental concerns ... the choller issue ... the drug problem ... an anguished mother who dared to  called those who obstructed the investigation into her daughter's disappearance criminals but ... the Aruban people did not once speak out on behalf of Natalee family in regards to a corrupt investigation that was preventing justice from prevailing.

Janet

++++++++++++++++++++++++

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2007/04/25/aruba-protest-against-the-choller-problem-again-why-no-protests-ever-for-natalee-holloway/

Amigoe.com
04/25/2007

http://www.amigoe.com/english/

Protest against the choller problem again   

A group of concerned citizens protested for the second time in a short period of time the inconvenience of chollers that according to them have increased enormously.

ORANJESTAD – A second protest march for Michael Saladin and against the choller problem took place on Monday afternoon.  The march started in front of the court house and finished at the parliamentary building, where Chairman Mervin Wyatt-Ras accepted a petition from Eveline ‘Lienchi’ Merryweather, who led the protest march.     

The first protest was more an expression of support for Saladin and this second one focused more on the inconvenience of the chollers.  The protesters want the government to tackle this problem as soon as possible, by moving the relief center Dak riba Cabez elsewhere, away from the center of town. 

The protesters are not sure whether this protest will help, because the problem with the chollers is too big, and it won’t go away by itself.  But if nothing happens, the protesters will hit the street again.  Nobody knows how many chollers are currently wandering the streets.  The Centro di Informacion pa Asuntonan di Droga is since February busy inventorying.  This is actually the first time that the number of chollers is being counted.

How many protesters have signed the petition is not known.  The police say that there were more than 100 people at the start of the march and most of them have signed the petition right there.  When she accepted the petition, Wyatt-Ras said that she “will communicate the concern of the protesters to the parliament members”.  She emphasized that a solution for the problem is bigger than just tackling the inconvenience in the town center.  It is more important to do more against the selling of drugs and more attention must be paid in the schools to prevent young people from using drugs at a young age.

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2007/04/25/aruba-protest-against-the-choller-problem-again-why-no-protests-ever-for-natalee-holloway/

Senator French
CBS NEWS
November 8, 2005

The Senate-passed resolution said a boycott is needed because the investigation into Holloway’s disappearance “has been plagued with an unacceptable amount of missteps, miscommunications and inconsistencies.  It’s my hope this will cause the Aruban people to be more demanding that their officials conduct a thorough investigation” French said.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #566 on: December 24, 2007, 10:56:44 AM »

sorry about the language
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #567 on: December 24, 2007, 10:58:15 AM »

THE REASON FOR THE SEASON

LUKE 2: 1-20

1 At that time the Roman emperor, Augustus, decreed that a census should be taken throughout the Roman Empire.

2 (This was the first census taken when Quirinius was governor of Syria.)

3 All returned to their own ancestral towns to register for this census.

4 And because Joseph was a descendant of King David, he had to go to Bethlehem in Judea, David’s ancient home. He traveled there from the village of Nazareth in Galilee.

5 He took with him Mary, his fiancée, who was now obviously pregnant.

6 And while they were there, the time came for her baby to be born.

7 She gave birth to her first child, a son. She wrapped him snugly in strips of cloth and laid him in a manger, because there was no lodging available for them.

8 That night there were shepherds staying in the fields nearby, guarding their flocks of sheep.

9 Suddenly, an angel of the Lord appeared among them, and the radiance of the Lord’s glory surrounded them. They were terrified,

10 but the angel reassured them. “Don’t be afraid!” he said. “I bring you good news that will bring great joy to all people.

11 The Savior—yes, the Messiah, the Lord—has been born today in Bethlehem, the city of David!

12 And you will recognize him by this sign: You will find a baby wrapped snugly in strips of cloth, lying in a manger.”

13 Suddenly, the angel was joined by a vast host of others—the armies of heaven—praising God and saying,

14 “Glory to God in highest heaven, and peace on earth to those with whom God is pleased.”

15 When the angels had returned to heaven, the shepherds said to each other, “Let’s go to Bethlehem! Let’s see this thing that has happened, which the Lord has told us about.”

16 They hurried to the village and found Mary and Joseph. And there was the baby, lying in the manger.

17 After seeing him, the shepherds told everyone what had happened and what the angel had said to them about this child.

18 All who heard the shepherds’ story were astonished,

19 but Mary kept all these things in her heart and thought about them often.

20 The shepherds went back to their flocks, glorifying and praising God for all they had heard and seen. It was just as the angel had told them.
________

MERRY CHRISTMAS MONKEYS!

BUMPED

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #568 on: December 24, 2007, 11:01:56 AM »

You want a court case so bad - why did you fight so hard to get the case dismissed in New York?  You had the opportunity you wanted so bad on the biggest platform on Earth and you turned it down.  You are a lying piece of shit Joran.  Burn in hell with the rest of your shit family.

blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #569 on: December 24, 2007, 11:04:07 AM »

Oh man i just wanna twist his friggen head off!!!!!!!
Silverfox
Scared Monkey

Truth is a "Social Invention", Right Paulus?

« Reply #570 on: December 24, 2007, 11:05:03 AM »

MERRY MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL!!!
I just want everyone to know...

The Annual Kickradio Christmas Show (Episode 16) is currently playing as both a  broadcast and podcast and we are dedicating this show to Natalee's family and to the crew of Persistence, the search ship, who are spending their christmas away from home and family for this valiant effort. 

This is a two hour show and we mention the effort throughout the show.  We even have a recommended theme song for the ship and crew. 

Please tune in, it should be ready in 5 to 6 hours.  You can go either to the Kickradio site at kickradio.com or you can download the toolbar below and hear it direct (including all the podcasts of Scared Monkeys Radio if you want.

Each year I do this Christmas Show to acquaint the world with new Christmas Music... this year we are humbled by the efforts of the crew to bring closure of sorts to the Holloway and Twitty families.

-----

The perfect and easy way to listen to PODCASTS for "non-technicals" -- Hear all of ScaredMonkeysRadio Now:
http://tinyurl.com/2sjlw5

If you tell a lie to enough people it becomes the truth - No way Glenda
Silverfox
Scared Monkey

Truth is a "Social Invention", Right Paulus?

« Reply #571 on: December 24, 2007, 11:06:45 AM »

The Annual Kickradio Christmas Show (Episode 16) is currently playing as both a  broadcast and podcast and we are dedicating this show to Natalee's family and to the crew of Persistence, the search ship, who are spending their christmas away from home and family for this valiant effort. 

This is a two hour show and we mention the effort throughout the show.  We even have a recommended theme song for the ship and crew. 

Please tune in, it should be ready in 5 to 6 hours.  You can go either to the Kickradio site at kickradio.com or you can download the toolbar below and hear it direct (including all the podcasts of Scared Monkeys Radio if you want.

Each year I do this Christmas Show to acquaint the world with new Christmas Music... this year we are humbled by the efforts of the crew to bring closure of sorts to the Holloway and Twitty families.

I know we said 5 or 6 hours but it is playing now... enjoy...and Merry Christmas to All!

-----

The perfect and easy way to listen to PODCASTS for "non-technicals" -- Hear all of ScaredMonkeysRadio Now:
http://tinyurl.com/2sjlw5

If you tell a lie to enough people it becomes the truth - No way Glenda
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #572 on: December 24, 2007, 11:18:58 AM »

Arubans protesting about Natalee and Beth:

PERSONA NON GRATA

snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #573 on: December 24, 2007, 11:22:38 AM »

Merry Christmas Everyone!!

Silverfox....thank you.  I don't have speakers on the computer I'm on now, but will put it on my laptop when I go upstairs.
Port Valerie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #574 on: December 24, 2007, 11:52:39 AM »

Blah, I used to feel sorry for the locals.  Used to.

Stuck on stupid seems to be the rule of the day.  Sometimes people get what they deserve.  I'd like to see this story get some media coverage just to expose the general stupidity that apparently runs rampant on the little hell hole.

Who takes their daughter to Aruba?  GMAFB!  The only way my daughter would be on a bar bus tour is if I was in the seat next to her!  I am glad this girl lived to tell her tale and hope she learned something from the ordeal. 

Exactly. And they KNEW about the case. Musta been a freebee. Even so ...  Rolling Eyes
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #575 on: December 24, 2007, 12:05:18 PM »

Did anyone else note Kalpoe attorney Wix said he was considering seeking compensation for the Kalpoes, including hiring an attorney in the U.S.

I wonder if this means he wants the taxpayers to pay for the Dr. Phil lawsuit.  What other attorney in the U.S. might the Kalpoes have hired that he would be seeking compensation for?

They certainly did not have any business filing that lawsuit in the first place but then to expect the taxpayers to pick up the bill is just nuts.  I would have thought that it was AHATA sponsored in the first place but maybe not.

PERSONA NON GRATA

I dont feel tardy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #576 on: December 24, 2007, 12:30:30 PM »

Total nonsense that any Aruban would protest against Natalee and Beth when they all know damn well that she was murdered by Joran and others and then covered up for the crime. I hope these perps have to look over their shoulder and have to sleep with 1 eye open for the remainder of their lives. My hope is they all are made to disappear as they did Natalee. GO TES find Nat and bring her home. Merry Christmas to all you monkeys everywhere and Happy New Year as well
-IDFT
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #577 on: December 24, 2007, 12:39:10 PM »

I know we said 5 or 6 hours but it is playing now... enjoy...and Merry Christmas to All!

Thank you Silverfox.  And have a Merry Christmas! 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #578 on: December 24, 2007, 01:06:37 PM »

Thank you Silverfox.  And have a Merry Christmas! 

Thanks for the music Silverfox!  Merry Christmas to you and all the wonderful Monkeys who work so hard and keep the faith for Natalee and her family.  Thanks and Blessings to TES and the remarkable volunteers on the Persistence. 

I will be checking in and out as I can in the midst of celebrating the holiday, but a part of me remains right here, anticipating that moment when some good news comes in for Natalee and her family and friends, including the Scared Monkeys.  I don't want to miss that moment, so I will never be far away!

In the meantime, I want to take the opportunity to wish all the Wonderful Monkeys, the happiest of holidays and heartfelt appreciation for the collective faith and love that is shared here.

Happy Holidays to all from Helen Back!      santa

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #579 on: December 24, 2007, 01:19:15 PM »

NEW FRONT PAGE POST:

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2007/12/24/no-matter-where-they-reside-defense-attorney-are-pond-scum-care-to-discuss-the-times-of-the-chats/

No Matter Where They Reside, Defense Attorney are Pond Scum … Care to Discuss the Times of the Chats?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.