April 27, 2024, 07:00:45 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #707 12/22 - 12/28/2007  (Read 305240 times)
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #580 on: December 24, 2007, 02:19:42 PM »

sorry about the language

No need to apologize.  I say almost as bad and would say same if my husband did not read here occasionally, but he long ago reminded me about my potty mouth. Smile

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #581 on: December 24, 2007, 02:26:58 PM »

Blah, I used to feel sorry for the locals.  Used to.

Stuck on stupid seems to be the rule of the day.  Sometimes people get what they deserve.  I'd like to see this story get some media coverage just to expose the general stupidity that apparently runs rampant on the little hell hole.

Who takes their daughter to Aruba?  GMAFB!  The only way my daughter would be on a bar bus tour is if I was in the seat next to her!  I am glad this girl lived to tell her tale and hope she learned something from the ordeal. 

I agree Peaches.  The people who are drugging these tourists are the locals.  They haven't learned one thing from what happened to Natalee.  I no longer feel sorry for them.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #582 on: December 24, 2007, 02:35:01 PM »

You want a court case so bad - why did you fight so hard to get the case dismissed in New York?  You had the opportunity you wanted so bad on the biggest platform on Earth and you turned it down.  You are a lying piece of shit Joran.  Burn in hell with the rest of your shit family.

Exactly blah.  This is why the statement he made makes him look like a bigger fool.  What a jackass him and his father are because we both know Paulus was right next to him telling him what to say.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #583 on: December 24, 2007, 02:50:45 PM »

I find it interesting that Aruban law enforcement only finds American tourists being drunk as disgusting.

Never heard them calling the gangs of locals calling themselves Pimps and gangstas and crunk out of their minds disgusting.  They seem just fine with that and with these little thugs and their nasty hand signals.  No disgust expressed for bartenders who routinely ply drinks with GHB and who knows what either.

I certainly hope all Americans will stay far, far away from this island and region so as to spare Aruba's finest from ever having to deal with Americans again.  After all, they have asked for it themselves by their rude comments and attitudes.

Can't help but think they were complicit in getting this girl back to the right hotel but wrong bed in some manner.  For one thing, I have heard this same story before but last time it was to show why they said Natalee Holloway would turn up, because this happens all the time.  Yeah, I would just bet that it does.  But why only in Aruba and Mexico and a few other hellhole destinations?

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #584 on: December 24, 2007, 02:52:35 PM »

sandraK Posted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 2:06 pm   at RU
Mos SAYZ

Mos informed that he let Beth Reynolds have access to the dossier, but explained that they only (Beth, Dave and lawyer Kelly) SAW the dossier, they could not read it because it was in Dutch and were not allowed to make copies.

Mos is now pending to see if Beth Reynolds will appeal the Prosecutor's Office decision to close the investigation. Personally he does not believe that anything will come out with an appeal.

"WE STUDIED THE CASE CAREFULLY AND WE CONCLUDED THAT WE COULD NOT COME WITH A SPECIFIC THEORY OF WHAT HAPPENED THAT NIGHT", said Mos.

He doubts that the HOF will force the prosecutor's office to go ahead with a case against the former suspects.

There is not enough evidence to proof that Natalee died a violent death, there is only the possibility of death by accident, but it will get you only 6 months in jail.

"IF THAT IS THE CASE, I CAN LIVE WITH IT. IT'S NOT MY INTENTION TO HANG ANYONE ON THE HIGHEST POLE JUST FOR THE FUN OF IT."

Mos continued:"My thoughts has been always that the person responsible for Natalee's death must be prosecuted, but only if it's based on the truth. The fact that she is disappeared is not a crime. The fact that she was seen last by the 3 young men is not a crime."

Brought to you by MF, LOL.   

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #585 on: December 24, 2007, 02:53:53 PM »

"she was sober but smelled like drinks and probably did drugs"

...... PLEASE!!!!!!! She was on a date rape drug and someone POURED alcohol on her. They could not "fake" blood alcohol content.
^Bump^

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #586 on: December 24, 2007, 02:54:21 PM »

I also wonder if the 2 "brown skinned" guys were Security Guards. Rolling Eyes
^bump^

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #587 on: December 24, 2007, 02:55:05 PM »

I'm just catching up but here is my "educated guess"  -- the local pimps figured it is now "safe" to resume the island sport of raping American girl tourists with GHB. This time word got out that the PARENTS and POLICE were already hunting for her. Since they hadn't screwed up and killed this one -- they "arranged" her return to her parents own room and staged a scene of the girl simply partying too hard.
^bump^

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #588 on: December 24, 2007, 02:55:52 PM »

"the policemen were disgusted when they found her"

..... ummmm... is that correct response?????????????????
^bump^

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #589 on: December 24, 2007, 02:59:08 PM »

I find it interesting that Aruban law enforcement only finds American tourists being drunk as disgusting.

Never heard them calling the gangs of locals calling themselves Pimps and gangstas and crunk out of their minds disgusting.  They seem just fine with that and with these little thugs and their nasty hand signals.  No disgust expressed for bartenders who routinely ply drinks with GHB and who knows what either.

I certainly hope all Americans will stay far, far away from this island and region so as to spare Aruba's finest from ever having to deal with Americans again.  After all, they have asked for it themselves by their rude comments and attitudes.

Can't help but think they were complicit in getting this girl back to the right hotel but wrong bed in some manner.  For one thing, I have heard this same story before but last time it was to show why they said Natalee Holloway would turn up, because this happens all the time.  Yeah, I would just bet that it does.  But why only in Aruba and Mexico and a few other hellhole destinations?

Anna, it's all about degrading the American women.  You are right about never hearing them calling their locals any names.

All the cops in Aruba are in on the action.  I wouldn't be surprised if they participating in some of the kidnappings and druggings.  They are being paid for their service.  Are the cops the ones actually dropping off the tourists to their hotels after they are drugged and raped.  Here you go officer take this girl back to the HI and here are a few crisp $100.00 bills for your service.
dennisintn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #590 on: December 24, 2007, 03:08:13 PM »

Blah, I used to feel sorry for the locals.  Used to.

Stuck on stupid seems to be the rule of the day.  Sometimes people get what they deserve.  I'd like to see this story get some media coverage just to expose the general stupidity that apparently runs rampant on the little hell hole.

Who takes their daughter to Aruba?  GMAFB!  The only way my daughter would be on a bar bus tour is if I was in the seat next to her!  I am glad this girl lived to tell her tale and hope she learned something from the ordeal. 

I agree Peaches.  The people who are drugging these tourists are the locals.  They haven't learned one thing from what happened to Natalee.  I no longer feel sorry for them.

the locals have learned that they can literally get away with murder.  all you have to do is disappear the corpse and lie like dogs.  the lies don't even have to be consistent.
dennisintn
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #591 on: December 24, 2007, 03:11:01 PM »

ARUBA is up to their OLD BAG OF DISGUSTING TRICKS

MOS SUCKS

ARUBA IS A HELLHOLE

BOYCOTT  BOYCOTT BOYCOTT  BOYCOTT

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #592 on: December 24, 2007, 03:12:42 PM »

let them have do their CRACK COCAINE by themselves without our money

ANITA knows a lot more than she is telling

PAULUS is PURE EVIL

- A Horse's Tale
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #593 on: December 24, 2007, 03:13:51 PM »

MOS IS A BIG FAT LIAR

- A Horse's Tale
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #594 on: December 24, 2007, 03:15:14 PM »

PAULUS is PURE EVIL

ARUBA IS FULL OF CRACK HEADS.

ROBOTS IS THE BEST 
Laughing
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #595 on: December 24, 2007, 03:16:24 PM »

Merry Christmas Everybody!!

God Bless You All.
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #596 on: December 24, 2007, 03:16:53 PM »

JOE T. defends rapists and killers - all day long

evidently $$$$$$$$$ is  a lot more important to joe t. than truth and justice

he is so slippery, when i see his face i need to take a scolding hot shower with pesticide. 

JOE T is the devil in disguise

- A Horse's Tale
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #597 on: December 24, 2007, 03:17:08 PM »

IT WILL BE A COLD DAY IN HELL WHEN ARUBA FOOLS ME
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #598 on: December 24, 2007, 03:18:10 PM »

PAULUS is PURE EVIL

ARUBA IS FULL OF CRACK HEADS.

ROBOTS IS THE BEST 
Laughing

no, San is much better. most people here are much better than i am. because i dont want to even say what i would do to the RAPISTS in ARUBA
 Cool

- A Horse's Tale
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #599 on: December 24, 2007, 03:18:48 PM »

Merry Christmas Everybody!!

God Bless You All.

MERRY CHRISTMAS SNOOPY
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.