March 28, 2024, 11:18:12 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #707 12/22 - 12/28/2007  (Read 304295 times)
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #660 on: December 25, 2007, 12:01:24 AM »

I see you, Blah!  I had to log all the way back in to wish you a

Merry Christmas!

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #661 on: December 25, 2007, 12:05:49 AM »

I would like to wish you all a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS

Im working Dec 24, 25 , 26, 27, and Dec 31st and Jan 1st but I plan to fit a show in on the 28th.

Stay safe and healthy.

It is a difficult time for many and I have speant that last 25 years of my life trying to make it better for those that have difficulty.

Dana

What a sweet and humane person you are.  Christmas joy was made for you and those like you, Dana.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #662 on: December 25, 2007, 12:06:12 AM »

Merry Christmas kiddo!!

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #663 on: December 25, 2007, 12:07:26 AM »

Not one of mine--received this one on a Christmas Card but wanted to share with all the Monkeys as it just says it all for Santa without any words. 

That is just precious. 

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #664 on: December 25, 2007, 12:10:00 AM »

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE

robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #665 on: December 25, 2007, 12:10:23 AM »

Rough translation

PROCES - VERBAAL

We, Johny Melvis ERASMUS and Shaniro Baldrik KELLY, respectively agent first class and sergeant at the Korps police force Aruba and at the section district II, explains the following:

On 18 June 2005, the S.G.C.J Croes faced suspect around 17:35, a closed meeting with the suspect Joran was faced.

The suspected S.G.C.J Croes explained:

-   That he does not know the suspected J.A.P.van der Sloot

-   That he had never seen the suspect J.A.P. van der Sloot ever before in his life.

The suspect J.A.P. van der Sloot explained

-   That he did not know S.G.C.J. Croes

-   That suspect J.A.P. van der Sloot had never seen the suspect S.G.C.J. Croes ever before in his life.
Of what our, ERASMUS and KELLY on oath of office made up warrant, and has been signed at Oranjestad on June 18, 2005 and has been closed.

Signed,

J.M. ERASMUS       

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #666 on: December 25, 2007, 12:11:39 AM »

That suspect J.A.P. van der Sloot had never seen the suspect S.G.C.J. Croes ever before in his life.

BS

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #667 on: December 25, 2007, 12:14:38 AM »

Since Christmas is a time of reflection of things past and hope for the future, I thought I would share something tonight that brings everything into perspective.  For anyone that has ever wondered if anything you ever did or said on this forum was worth it. For all of the monkeys that have come and gone and then returned when our hopes were raised again. For all the monkeys that have spent countless hours searching the web and reading massive amounts of information.  For all the monkeys that have kept our hopes up when we felt the world closing in. For all the monkeys that have been here to help anytime anyone wanted to find a link or a photo.  For all the monkeys that have held Natalee and her family and all the rest of us monkeys up to God in prayer.  If you ever wondered how in this great big world such a diverse group of people could have found this one place...if you ever needed a reason to pray that the Persistence is successful...if you ever doubted that God has been here with us holding our hands...watch the video.  It will remove all doubt why we are here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dgkecmdnlh8

Absolutely and Amen.

hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #668 on: December 25, 2007, 12:15:11 AM »

Since Christmas is a time of reflection of things past and hope for the future, I thought I would share something tonight that brings everything into perspective.  For anyone that has ever wondered if anything you ever did or said on this forum was worth it. For all of the monkeys that have come and gone and then returned when our hopes were raised again. For all the monkeys that have spent countless hours searching the web and reading massive amounts of information.  For all the monkeys that have kept our hopes up when we felt the world closing in. For all the monkeys that have been here to help anytime anyone wanted to find a link or a photo.  For all the monkeys that have held Natalee and her family and all the rest of us monkeys up to God in prayer.  If you ever wondered how in this great big world such a diverse group of people could have found this one place...if you ever needed a reason to pray that the Persistence is successful...if you ever doubted that God has been here with us holding our hands...watch the video.  It will remove all doubt why we are here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dgkecmdnlh8
Thank You this of course is very touching and does exactly what You intended for it to do....Remember Natalee and the Persistence.....Merry Christmas Natalee and Family 

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #669 on: December 25, 2007, 12:33:35 AM »

very well said Lala'sMom....thank you, and Merry Christmas to all!

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #670 on: December 25, 2007, 12:44:27 AM »

To you wonderful folks onboard the Persistance and those that have worked to make this search possible - it is people like you who make this country so great.  No doubt I have no idea how tough it really is to do what you guys do but I try to imagine.  Eventhough men and women like you do not ask for it, you will somehow someway be rewarded for the things you do.  You all are real American hero's, you make me proud to be from the United States of America.  The message you send to the rest of the world is so loud and clear - we will take care of our own. We will step up when we see an injustice served on our friends and neighbors, we will not let them bury the truth. 

Please be safe and take a minute or two for yourself while you are out there and feel all the warm wishes and thanks we are sending your way.

Merry Christmas to everyone - the search crews, Natalees friends and family, all of the monkeys, and all of the annonymous people out there trying to find the truth.  Special thanks to all who are currently serving in harms way and those who have served in conflicts in the past - your all in my thoughts tonight.

Good Night.
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #671 on: December 25, 2007, 01:05:45 AM »

Merry Christmas!

My Dear Monkey Friends!  and God Bless!

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
sleddogs
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #672 on: December 25, 2007, 01:06:54 AM »

MERRY CHRISTMAS

Who said Siberian Huskies are too big to be lap dogs?

If ya ain't the lead sleddog, the scenery never changes.
sleddogs
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #673 on: December 25, 2007, 01:11:21 AM »

Merry Christmas in all languages

AFRIKAANS geseënde Kersfees
ALBANIAN gëzuar Krishtlindja
ALSATIAN gleckika Wïanachta
ARABIC miilaad majiid
ARMENIAN Shnorhavor Surb tsnund
BASQUE Eguberri on
BELARUSIAN З Божым нараджэннем (Z Bozym naradzenniem)
BENGALI subho baradin
BOSNIAN sretan Božić
BRETON Nedeleg laouen
BULGARIAN весела коледа (vesela koleda)
BURMESE Christmas nay hma mue pyaw pa
CATALAN bon Nadal
CHINESE 圣诞快乐 (shèng dàn kuài lè)
CORSICAN bon Natale
CROATIAN sretan Božić
CZECH veselé Vánoce
DANISH glædelig jul
DUTCH vrolijk Kerstfeest
ESPERANTO gojan Kristnaskon
ESTONIAN häid jõule
FAROESE gleðilig jól
FINNISH hyvää joulua
FRENCH joyeux Noël
FRISIAN noflike Krystdagen
FRIULAN bon nadâl
GALICIAN bo Nadal
GEORGIAN Ahali tseli
GERMAN frohe Weihnachten / fröhliche Weihnachten
GREEK kala christougenna / kala xristougenna
HAITIAN CREOLE jwaye nowel
HAWAIIAN mele Kalikimaka
HEBREW christmas sameakh (barely used)
HINDI Krismas ki subhkamna
HUNGARIAN boldog Karácsonyt
ICELANDIC gleðileg jól
ILOCANO naragsak a paskua
INDONESIAN selamat Natal
IRISH GAELIC Nollaig shona
ITALIAN buon Natale / gioioso Natale
JAPANESE meri kurisumasu
KABYLIAN assegass amegass
KOREAN seun-tan chu-ka-hae-yo
KURDISH Noela we pîroz be
LAO souksan van Christmas
LATIN felix dies Nativitatis
LATVIAN priecīgus Ziemassvētkus
LIGURIAN bun Denâ / bun Natâle
LITHUANIAN su Kaledoms
LOW SAXON vrolik Kersfees
LUXEMBOURGEOIS schéi Chrëschtdeeg
MACEDONIAN sreken Bozik
MALAGASY tratry ny Krismasy / arahabaina tratry ny Krismasy / arahaba tratry ny Krismasy
MALAY selamat hari natal
MALTESE il-milied it-tajjeb / milied hieni
MANX Nollick ghennal
MAORI meri Kirihimete
NORWEGIAN god jul
OCCITAN bon Nadal
PERSIAN eydet mobârak
POLISH Wesołych Świąt
PORTUGUESE feliz Natal
ROMANIAN un Crăciun fericit
RUSSIAN C Pождеством (S rojdestvom)
SAMOAN ia manuia le Kerisimasi
SARDINIAN bona pasca’e Nadale (logudorese) / bona paschixedda (campidanese)
SCOTTISH GAELIC Nollaig chridheil
SERBIAN srecan bozic
SHONA krisimas yakanaka
SINDHI Chrismas joon wadhayoon
SLOVAK vesele vianoce
SLOVENIAN vesel božič / vesele božične praznike
SOBOTA dobro dedek
SPANISH feliz Navidad
SWEDISH god jul
TAGALOG maligayang pasko
TAHITIAN ia orana e te noera
THAI สุขสันต์วันคริสตร์มาส (souksaan wan Christmas)
TURKISH Noeliniz kutlu olsun
UDMURT Shuldyr Ymuśton
UKRAINIAN Z Rizdvom Hrystovym
VIETNAMESE Mừng Chúa Giáng Sinh
WALOON ("betchfessîs" spelling) djoyeus Noyé
WELSH Nadolig llawen
WEST INDIAN CREOLE jénwèl

Who said Siberian Huskies are too big to be lap dogs?

If ya ain't the lead sleddog, the scenery never changes.
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #674 on: December 25, 2007, 01:15:30 AM »

Update: Tues 25-Dec 0140 hrs

To the family and loved ones of the search team and crew of the Persistence:

Words can not express our longing to be with our families over Christmas and the void we all feel. The contact we receive from loved ones through phone calls and emails does provide a diminutive sense of normalcy and solace. We take comfort in knowing life goes on back home in our absence and that this project will eventually come to an end, returning us safely to our families. We thank you from the bottom of our hearts for your continuous prayers, love, and support throughout this project. Loved ones are always on our minds which helps us maintain an unwavering focus and determination to complete this project with success, knowing that in success we shall return.

From the search team and crew of the Persistence to all:

Thank you dearly for your love, support, and prayers both for the search effort and the Holloway family. We hope that during this Christmas season you will stand witness and understand the true Christmas story which has been told and retold in varies forms throughout history. True love never fails and gracefully proves itself strong through sacrifice. We consider ourselves honored to use our God-given gifts and resources to this cause. From all of us, have a wonderful, safe, and merry Christmas.

The search is amidst perhaps the most difficult phase. The excitement and energy of the beginning has waned, yet the end is still on the horizon. We will persevere and give this wonderful vessel reason for it's namesake.

http://www.nholloway.blogspot.com/

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #675 on: December 25, 2007, 01:46:49 AM »

SWLA Natives Search For Natalee Holloway

Prosecutors in the Natalee Holloway case said they will reopen the case "if new serious evidence were to be found." Searching for that evidence is a world renowned underwater search team, which includes two Southwest Louisiana natives. We spoke to one of them by satellite phone Sunday afternoon off the coast of Aruba.

"We're looking for a needle in a haystack, that's a big challenge in and of itself," said Tim Trahan. 

Lake Arthur native Tim Trahan is talking about his latest search. Trahan and Lake Charles native Louis Schaefer Jr. head up Underwater Expeditions around the world. Their latest assignment: the hunt for Natalee Holloway off the coast of Aruba.

"It's taken a lot of turns and twists and we finally got the boat off from New Iberia and got it down to Aruba and we started the operation here," said Trahan.

Leaving New Iberia November 26th the R/V Persistence arrived in Aruba December 15th. On board are several experts in the case, including Tim Miller with Texas Equusearch. Acting on a tip, their search for the Alabama teen has taken them to the west point of the island.

"Tim had really felt strongly that the body was put in a crab trap or some kind of metal container and dropped into the ocean," said Trahan. 

Since their arrival, they've been mapping the bottom of the ocean floor with special sonars and high-tech computers for points of interest that could be metal objects. Their scans of have taken them from 60 to 950 feet below Aruba's waters.

"In searching for points of interest, we are making a grid, and when we get done with the whole grid we're going to utilize a remote controlled vehicle which will be going down to inspect each target of interest that we have through the whole grid," explained Trahan.

Sacrificing time away from family, the crew will work around the clock through Christmas and New Years in hopes of finding Natalee and bringing closure to her family... at no charge.

"Natalee's family were speechless for a little while it was a lot of tears from both sides, you know it's hard to meet a family that's lost a child and a lot of times we don't know what to say, but the only thing we could say is we are going to go over there and do the best we can and try to bring their daughter home," said Trahan. "They are very appreciative they call every day and thank us, thank us. It just feels good to do something you feel right about."

Other companies donating their services include J.D. Silvetti, Seatronics, Offshore Innovative Solutions, Pro Log Incorporated, Wilkens Weather Technologies and Agiosat.

A crew from Dateline NBC is also on board documenting the entire operation. Trahan says they don't know how long they'll be out there.

http://www.kplctv.com/Global/story.asp?S=7537588&nav=0nqx

Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #676 on: December 25, 2007, 01:54:37 AM »

What a true testimant of God!  The faithful crew spending Christams Eve and Day to do God's work.  Searching for one of our own.  This crew is so specially blessed and true men of God and a part of the Human species so far and few between.

I am in total awe of what ths crew is doing and pray so hard for there success and safety durring ths venture.  I willl sit Christmas day, thanking God for all my blessngs, but asking God to  bless these truly faithful, God fearng men, giving an ultmate sacrifice, like our troops fighting for our safetly. 

To the Persistance and families,  Merry Christmas and God Bless..  May you find the blessings 10 fold for your actions and sacrifices you are making at this time of year!

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #677 on: December 25, 2007, 02:01:48 AM »

Search for Natalee Interview with Tim Traha on the Persistence

"Searching the western point of the island"

http://tinyurl.com/2hlo3q  (Pops up in IE)

http://www.kplctv.com/Global/story.asp?S=7537588&nav=0nqx
(Use this link for other browsers)
« Last Edit: December 25, 2007, 02:09:47 AM by Observer » Logged

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #678 on: December 25, 2007, 02:15:34 AM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_38123.php

Persistence zet expeditie naar Holloway door
24 Dec, 2007, 18:22 (GMT -04:00)

Met de Persistance wordt de zeebodem afgezocht naar resten van Natalee Holloway
With the Persistance the sea floor is searched to rests of Natalee Holloway

Het schip beschikt over moderne sonarapparatuur waarmee tot 4000 meter diep kan worden gescand.
The ship has modern sonarapparatuur with which can be deeply scanned up to 4000 meters

ORANJESTAD — De beslissing van het Openbaar Ministerie om de zaak-Holloway te seponeren heeft geen effect op het onderzoek van het speciale schip Persistence. Dat benadrukt de bemanning die dinsdag is begonnen met ‘de beste apparatuur ter wereld’ de zee rondom Aruba te scannen op tekenen van Natalee Holloway. De komst van de boot werd een maand geleden aangekondigd door Dave Holloway, de vader van Natalee, maar kwam mede door de tropische storm Olga, vertraagd aan.

De Persistence kan op grote diepte zeebodems scannen, tot dichtbij de uiterste waarde van de bathysfeer (zeediepten tot 4000 meter, red.). Van de zee in de ruime omtrek van Aruba, tot de zeegrens met Venezuela, wordt eerst de topografische situatie bepaald. Met een sound velocity profile (SVP) wordt de snelheid van het geluid onderwater gemeten, die nodig is voor de berekening van gegevens tijdens het scannen. Vreemde, afwijkende vormen op de zeebodem kunnen daarmee worden vastgesteld. Maritiem geoloog Kyle Kingman, die een blog bijhoudt over de expeditie op www.nholloway.blogspot.com, vergelijkt de bodem met een ‘oud levend wezen uit het einde van het krijttijdperk, vol verhalen’. “We weten dat dit schepsel ervoor waakt dat het zijn geheimen niet prijsgeeft”, schrijft Kingman. Hij verwacht echter dat binnenkort, als de side scan sonar is geactiveerd, elke kloof of spleet uit de duisternis zal worden gehaald en in de computerkamer van de boot te zien is op een scherm. Maar het blijft een moeilijke opgave, schrijft hij, “als naar een winkelwagentje in een gebied zo groot als Manhattan.”

Uiteraard hangt aan de zoektocht een flink kostenplaatje. Op het schip zouden 18 bemanningsleden aan het werk zijn met de modernste, en daardoor vaak duurste outfit en instrumentarium aan boord. Projectmanager Tim Miller wil niet bevestigen of het klopt dat er miljoenen dollars aan donaties worden gebruikt. “Wij willen geen media-aandacht en alleen maar ons werk doen.” Slechts dagblad Diario wilde hij om onbekende redenen te woord staan.

Ook het kantoor van de organisatie Texas Equusearch (TES), waarvan Miller de oprichter is, doet geen mededelingen. Deze Amerikaanse organisatie die rijkelijk gesponsord wordt, heeft zich gespecialiseerd in zoekacties naar voornamelijk vermiste landgenoten. Op verzoek van de ouders van Natalee was TES ook twee jaar geleden in zee aan het zoeken, toen nog tot honderd meter diep.

Behalve geld krijgt de organisatie veel emotionele steunbetuigingen op de weblog. Die zijn meestal van geloofsgenoten die de bemanning en de familie Holloway ‘Gods zegen geven’ en oproepen om voor hen en Natalee te bidden. Kritiek wordt niet echt geduld op de site en er niet gauw opgezet. Een anonieme melder vraagt zich wel af of er autoriteiten aan boord zijn voor het geval er bewijsmateriaal wordt gevonden. Dit om te voorkomen dat de verdediging (de advocaten van de broers Kalpoe en Joran van der Sloot) die anders laat afkeuren, vermoedt de schrijver. Onlangs gaf Jorans advocaat Ariean de Bie juist aan dat hij bang is dat er bewijsstukken door de bemanning worden verzonnen. “Ze zouden er nu zomaar een handtasje bij kunnen leggen”, zei hij.

Het Openbaar Ministerie werkt niet mee aan de zoekactie, maar zou wel op de hoogte willen blijven van ontdekkingen die van belang zijn. Onbekend is verder of de bemanning voor het onderzoek een werkvergunning heeft aangevraagd bij de overheid.

Through translator:

Persistence persevere forwarding to Holloway

ORANJESTAD - the decision of the Public Prosecution Service to dismiss the matter holloway has to no impact on the research of the special ship Persistence. That emphasises the crew which Tuesday has started with ` best equipment in the world scan the sea around Aruba on signs of Natalee Holloway. The arrival of the boat was suffered a month announced Dave Holloway, the father of Natalee, but arrived by the tropical storm Olga, slowed down. The Persistence can scan sea floors on large depth, to near the extreme value of the bathysphere (sea depths to 4000 meters, red.). Of the sea in the wide access from Aruba, to the sea border with venezuela, the topographical situation is stipulated firstly. With a sound velocity profile (SVP) the speed of the sounded onderwater becomes measured, which is necessary for the calculation of data during scanning. Strange, derogatory forms on the sea floor can be determined with that. Maritime geologist Kyle Kingman, who keeps up blog concerning the forwarding on www.nholloway.blogspot.com, compares the floor with ` old living being from the end of the red ochre era, full recover. "we know that this creature watches that it are mysteries does not give up", writes Kingman. He expects however that it has been activated soon, as the side scan sonar, each gap or slit from darkness will be obtained and in the computer chamber of the boat to see is on a baffle. But it remains a difficult task, he writes, "as to a shop carrier in an area this way large as Manhattan." Of course a considerable cost blade hangs to the search. On the ship 18 crew members to the work would be with the most modern, and as a result, frequently most expensive outfit and instrument to border. project manager times Miller does not want confirm if it is correct that millions dollars to donaties are used. "we want do no medium attention and only our work." Only daily dia Rio wants he unknown reasons to speak to. Also the office of the organisation Texas Equusearch (TES), of which Miller are the oprichter, makes no statements. This American organisation which is sponsored abundantly, has itself in search operations to mainly vermiste compatriots specialized. At the request of the parents of Natalee TES had been suffered years also two in sea from for zoeken, then still up to hundred meters deeply. Except money the organisation gets much emotional steunbetuigingen on the web-unwieldly. That has been generally belief-enjoyed that the crew and the family Holloway ` give to god blessing and call to pray for them and Natalee. Criticism is not really tolerated on the site and rapidly not set up. Anonymous melder wonder themselves, however, if there authorities to border is for the case there proof material is found. This to occur that that differently late disapprove maintaining (the lawyers of the brothers Kalpoe and Joran of of the ditch), suspects the writer. Recently Jorans lawyer Ariean the Bie indicated correctly that he is frightened that evidence is invented by the crew. "them lay now zomaar handtasje is able", will say he. The Public Prosecution Service cooperates not in the search operation, but on altitude wants remain of discoveries which are important. Unknown is further or the crew for the research has requested a work permit at the government.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #679 on: December 25, 2007, 02:17:56 AM »

MERRY CHRISTMAS

Goodnight all!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.