April 27, 2024, 12:20:32 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #707 12/22 - 12/28/2007  (Read 305268 times)
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #700 on: December 25, 2007, 01:40:52 PM »

Merry Christmas Monkeys
These are the Angel's of hope,may they be in all of our hearts.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #701 on: December 25, 2007, 01:51:57 PM »

Update: Tues 25-Dec 1400 hrs

From Tim Miller (TES):
I want to personally thank the entire crew of the Persistence for their dedication and sacrifice they have given for the search for Natalee Holloway. Let us keep Dave, Beth, and all who knew and loved Natalee in our thoughts and prayers.
Every day I believe we are more and more optimistic that we will bring Natalee home to Alabama. We have just finished Christmas dinner on the boat and it's now time to go back to work -God be with us in our efforts.
Laura...I Love and miss you. Your death wasn't in vain.

Merry Christmas to All,
Tim Miller
Texas Equusearch
------------------------------------------
Natalee Holloway - Have You Seen Her

http://youtube.com/watch?v=z5T9oUoQBbk

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #702 on: December 25, 2007, 01:52:17 PM »

About his arrest on November 21st, Van der Sloot now says: “I had done some shopping during the day and was making plans to go out that evening.” At seven P.M. the bell rings in the Arnhem’s student home. A house mate opens the door. There are four uniformed officers and four dressed as civilians. They asked for Van der Sloot. “They didn’t tell me much. A female officer even asked me if I had expected this. Of course I told her I didn’t. I really thought that Justice would leave me alone after all this time. Apparently not. I was allowed to redress myself and to take some cloths. I was not allowed to make phone calls, since I was put under constraints immediately. I managed to hand my mobile phone to a house mate and asked him to call my lawyer.”

that right there tells me pig face or sweat man had given him a heads-up days before.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #703 on: December 25, 2007, 01:53:11 PM »

From Tim Miller (TES):
I want to personally thank the entire crew of the Persistence for their dedication and sacrifice they have given for the search for Natalee Holloway. Let us keep Dave, Beth, and all who knew and loved Natalee in our thoughts and prayers.
Every day I believe we are more and more optimistic that we will bring Natalee home to Alabama. We have just finished Christmas dinner on the boat and it's now time to go back to work -God be with us in our efforts.

Merry Christmas to All,
Tim Miller
Texas Equusearch

That's pretty tear jerking and heart wrenching. 

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #704 on: December 25, 2007, 02:12:09 PM »

About his arrest on November 21st, Van der Sloot now says: “I had done some shopping during the day and was making plans to go out that evening.” At seven P.M. the bell rings in the Arnhem’s student home. A house mate opens the door. There are four uniformed officers and four dressed as civilians. They asked for Van der Sloot. “They didn’t tell me much. A female officer even asked me if I had expected this. Of course I told her I didn’t. I really thought that Justice would leave me alone after all this time. Apparently not. I was allowed to redress myself and to take some cloths. I was not allowed to make phone calls, since I was put under constraints immediately. I managed to hand my mobile phone to a house mate and asked him to call my lawyer.”

that right there tells me pig face or sweat man had given him a heads-up days before.

Definitely Tyler.

What it tells me is that he went shopping during the day to get his christmas gifts to bring home.  He didn't look like he was under constraints at the airport.  He was just waiting for his ride to Aruba with his ALE body guards to carry his luggage.

What a joke he is.
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #705 on: December 25, 2007, 02:27:12 PM »

From Tim Miller (TES):

Merry Christmas to All,
Tim Miller
Texas Equusearch

That's pretty tear jerking and heart wrenching. 

Yes,It is..The message from Tim shows exactly who he is thinking about and the motivation that drives him on every search. God bless Him and the entire Persistence Team. As well as all the Loving,Caring and Justice seeking people here at SM. All these great people together and god on our side..I expect a miracle and for Natalee to be brought home where she belongs.

Merry Christmas Everyone! I hope all your christmas wishes come true!

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #706 on: December 25, 2007, 02:59:32 PM »

Merry Christmas, Monkeys,

Does he still think about it? “No, I’m completely done with this. I really prefer not to hear anything about this case anymore, but I do hope that one day there will be clarity.”

So Joran doesn't even think about Natalee any longer, just getting on with his life and doesn't even want to hear about any of this any more.  Classic sociopath.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #707 on: December 25, 2007, 03:09:33 PM »

Merry Christmas everyone.
Anna, I liked the pix of your little furry babies in their Christmas Finery.
I was up with the elves, came back, now am heading out again for dinner. We have a Baba who is 86, or maybe 84, we have an 11 month old Baby, everything in between. Plus food from the Ukrainian culture and everything in between. Grandma's recipies, Mumma's recipies and some new cuisine.
I am very thankful for these gifts of having these people to celebrate with.
I drank the blubbering fool juice, a supersize one yesterday and it has not worn off.
Merry Christmas to those who are serving others today,Dana, TIm, the crew of the Persitence. God's work is being done on holy day. Do we have a blubbering smiley ?   
For some inspiration, look at the CNN hero's program. 
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #708 on: December 25, 2007, 03:13:50 PM »

Hope all reading here are enjoying their day.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #709 on: December 25, 2007, 03:26:41 PM »

I want that fireplace above for Christmas and Anna's doggiessss too!!

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #710 on: December 25, 2007, 03:36:26 PM »

"I’m publicly declared guilty without any factual evidence and I now have to prove my innocence by myself.”

That's what happens when you tell a evolving litany of lies over several months and are diagnosed as a sociopath by your own words.

Terdball doesn't have anybody to blame but himself and his father who encouraged him to lie.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #711 on: December 25, 2007, 03:57:48 PM »

From Tim Miller (TES):

Merry Christmas to All,
Tim Miller
Texas Equusearch

Oh wow, goosebumps moment.
Thank you Tim and the Crew of the Persistance.
Merry Christmas to you and prayers are still coming from our house.

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #712 on: December 25, 2007, 03:59:38 PM »

Hope all reading here are enjoying their day.

Merry Christmas Anna!!
Had to give myself a timeout when the new football hit my tv for the 20th time!!! lol

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #713 on: December 25, 2007, 04:38:37 PM »

Merry Christmas everyone.
Anna, I liked the pix of your little furry babies in their Christmas Finery.
I was up with the elves, came back, now am heading out again for dinner. We have a Baba who is 86, or maybe 84, we have an 11 month old Baby, everything in between. Plus food from the Ukrainian culture and everything in between. Grandma's recipies, Mumma's recipies and some new cuisine.
I am very thankful for these gifts of having these people to celebrate with.
I drank the blubbering fool juice, a supersize one yesterday and it has not worn off.
Merry Christmas to those who are serving others today,Dana, TIm, the crew of the Persitence. God's work is being done on holy day. Do we have a blubbering smiley ?   
For some inspiration, look at the CNN hero's program. 

Oh, I had a Ukraine Babba also! 

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #714 on: December 25, 2007, 05:34:29 PM »

From Tim Miller (TES):

Merry Christmas to All,
Tim Miller
Texas Equusearch

Wow!  That puts things into perspective real quick.  God bless the crew of the Persistence.
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #715 on: December 25, 2007, 06:24:31 PM »

"I’m publicly declared guilty without any factual evidence and I now have to prove my innocence by myself.”

That's what happens when you tell a evolving litany of lies over several months and are diagnosed as a sociopath by your own words.

Terdball doesn't have anybody to blame but himself and his father who encouraged him to lie.

I hope Santa will fill his stocking properly.

WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #716 on: December 25, 2007, 06:25:55 PM »

Lies must be communicated, the truth can remain silent.

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #717 on: December 25, 2007, 06:43:57 PM »

Just popping in to say Merry Christmas to all my wonderful monkey family..... you truly are more family than friends....

Love to all....

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #718 on: December 25, 2007, 06:56:21 PM »

From Tim Miller (TES):

Merry Christmas to All,
Tim Miller
Texas Equusearch

Tim Miller is an amazing person in light of what he has done since his beloved Laura was taken from him.  My thoughts and prayers are with him as well as the Persistence
crew but Tim more so.  I think we have forgotten the qualities of this man and how he has taken evil and used it in the quest for other families in the same position he once found himself in.  Tim, you have my prayers tonite on Christmas. Laura would be so proud of her father.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
dennisintn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #719 on: December 25, 2007, 06:57:59 PM »

jvds sounds like he's been memorizing o.j.i's little speeches. 
dennisintn
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.