April 27, 2024, 04:10:18 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #707 12/22 - 12/28/2007  (Read 305285 times)
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #860 on: December 26, 2007, 10:18:35 PM »

Does anyone know where Dompig got the information concerning the location that needed to be serached.

So odd he would have this then block the search last time they tried to do one for deep water.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Hotshot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #861 on: December 26, 2007, 10:26:19 PM »

Does anyone know where Dompig got the information concerning the location that needed to be serached.

So odd he would have this then block the search last time they tried to do one for deep water.

I believe he got the information from his son, and brother inlaw Cool 

Joran van der Sloot: One day, I will explain exactly what happened, but, right now, I don’t feel ready to do that.
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #862 on: December 26, 2007, 10:39:21 PM »

******* ... other than the implication of Gerold Dompig ... has Dave Holloway or Art Wood ever shared what foundations they are deriving from in regards to their sincere belief that Natalee's remains were put in the lobster cage and taken out to sea.

Not that I can recall. Maybe Dompig had something linking them to that theft besides the timing of events and the suspects saying they were at the Fishermans Huts? I think it's the main theory along with using the Gottenbo's boat.

The Vigilante news paper from Curacao Reports that the Croes guy might have been involved in breaking and entering on of the fishersman's huts, where appearently a fisherman reported that ropes, ankers, and tape have been stolen.

Posted by: Chris | Saturday, June 18, 2005 at 01:11 PM

snip:

April 17, 2006

"The former lead investigater in the case(DOMPIG) said his son worked for a watersports company and overheard a group of people tell a story about someone using a boat to get rid of Natalee's body"

http://youtube.com/watch?v=UKeEDXG3K7w
----------------------------

From Dave's book, pgs. 118-119...

He (Michael Dompig) then started talking about the case, and during this conversation he mentioned that he had heard that Paulus van der Sloot had borrowed a friend's boat on either the night of Natalee's disappearance or the next day and that he was allegedly involved with Natalee's murder.  That brought to mind one of Joran's statements.  Apparently, this friend's father owned a boat.  The message was that this boat was used to take Natalee out to sea.  Another boat that was also mentioned by him was the Pair A Dice, which is a local boat from Aruba.
« Last Edit: December 26, 2007, 10:51:02 PM by Observer » Logged

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #863 on: December 26, 2007, 10:42:11 PM »

somewhere deepak states that paulus had warned them about phone taps, wearing wires and secret recorders left around.  they thought they were talking around those possibilities and still trying to implicate the other. imho.
dennisintn

According to Gerold Dompig ... wiretaps and email monitoring began three days following Natalee's disappearance.  Paulus van der Sloot's foundation of knowledge regarding investigative procedures implied he was in a position to advice Joran, Deepak and Satish accordingly.

Janet

+++++++++++++++

Gerold Dompig
48 Hours Myster
March 22, 2006

Dompig says surveillance of the three boys began on the third day after Natalee was reported missing and included observation, telephone wire taps, and even monitoring of their e-mail.

Beth Twitty
NANCY GRACE
October 3, 2005

B. TWITTY: You know, not only that, Nancy. Deepak gives a detailed statement on Paulus Van Der Sloot`s role in this, how Paulus hired the lawyers, arranged for the lawyers, called them over to his home, instructed the boys not to use their cell phone, they could be bugged. Also told them how to get their stories straight and then use their email, then begin emailing the story and use your hard drive to nail an alibi.

Karin Janssen
'The Abrams Report'
June 30, 2005

JANSSEN: The father has spoken with those three suspects, and he said he give them some legal advice, but I think the advices were going further than that. They spoke about the situation that when there is no body, you don‘t have a case. And that was already in the first day after the disappearance.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #864 on: December 26, 2007, 10:51:32 PM »

is this the SLOOT HELLCAR??

cause if it is, then this is the "white truck" that was following the K2 death car ?

joran stole his parents vehicle that night

he steals cars and lives

i hate him

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #865 on: December 26, 2007, 11:04:31 PM »

and I feel like it was only Paulus and his closest friends involved because the fewer people who know the more secure and he doesn't owe anybody who could later extort money from him. I don't think even the boys are privy to her final resting spot

Would you elaborate on whom you think are his closest friends?  TIA

They would be Dutch, possibly from the following, the Van Der Stratten?, the other policeman/chief who has an unusual name beginning with possibly a P, who as Van Der Stratten was rumored to be Joran's Godfather, and VonKing. I think all of them have close to direct knowledge.

But then there is the rumor of the "clean up squad" and based on the evidence found, one could conclude this was handled by people with experience.

And why do the Dutch and Aruban, especially the Minister of Justice refuse to indict each other? Because the Minister of Justice is so dirty that the police chief and prosecutor know the or some specifics, hence Rudy proclaiming publicly repeatedly that he was not informed that the boys were to be rearrested.

And apparently for unknown reasons, Paulus and King, and Rudy were involved in the Mathew case, a case involving a misdemeanor with 49 days incarceration for abuse against a wife who proclaims his innocence that resulted in a prominent black man with a license for a telecommunication company among other businesses being indeed lost by him or taken from him. So the forces required to accomplish Natalee's case are familiar with each other.

I gather from Jorans trip to the fishermans hut and the tape from the police car that the boys did not know that she had been moved.

But then there is the break in of the fishermans hut vs the beheading of the incinerator operator. Which one is coincidence, cover, or reality?

And of lessor probability, the gardner and the dump.

Which is the most absolute means?
Which involves the most people being required to be quite?

Are there so many plausible means on purpose?

The Chief of Police would have the most cover for being able to dig up a body and move it as his presence would in and of itself prevent other police from interupting.

In other words the jury is still out:((((((((
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #866 on: December 26, 2007, 11:07:07 PM »

Robots,

Thats Pauls Jeep,the same one that he was seen in early morning before that search where the belt was found.

The "WHite Truck" was witnessed carrying Natalee's body by Fransico and Junior. Both didn't know each other but told similar details of what they saw. Unfortunately both were labeled as not credible. Fransisco who said he helped bury Natalee went to a mental institution and Junior was labeled as a long term coke addict who was probably lying.

Or did you mean the white car that was driving crazy behind them after C&C? I think that was Guido  Wink

private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #867 on: December 26, 2007, 11:10:20 PM »

Robots,

Thats Pauls Jeep,the same one that he was seen in early morning before that search where the belt was found.

The "WHite Truck" was witnessed carrying Natalee's body by Fransico and Junior. Both didn't know each other but told similar details of what they saw. Unfortunately both were labeled as not credible. Fransisco who said he helped bury Natalee went to a mental institution and Junior was labeled as a long term coke addict who was probably lying.

Or did you mean the white car that was driving crazy behind them after C&C? I think that was Guido  Wink

*******, the only absolute I have seen with this case is your "byline for Joran" concerning he lied and that is the truth
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #868 on: December 26, 2007, 11:11:08 PM »

Robots,

thanks *******,
so,
ok well at night the jeep type vehicle would appear WHITE at night because of the dark night and the WHITE TOP

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

joran was driving that night

remember when the police were asking if joran "Drove"

- A Horse's Tale
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #869 on: December 26, 2007, 11:28:57 PM »

But then there is the break in of the fishermans hut vs the beheading of the incinerator operator. Which one is coincidence, cover, or reality?

Thats the million dollar question and the two likely theories besides being buried in the crypts. I don't want to believe that they were so sinister and that organized to have Natalee cremated. The most likely scenario has to be the ocean,possibly after a temporary burial.

Rene lived in san nicolas and worked at the refinery so he may have seen something or maybe he was approached about doing it. Maybe he didn't cooperate or said it couldn't be done. I hate to be morbid but the hospital incinerater is small from what I heard and could never fit a person. It may explain what went on at the rocks. I hate to think that Natalee is not findable and that Rene was involved,I hope everything was a lot more simpler and Natalee is in the ocean.

Cremation would explain why they are so confident,but so would a ocean disposal 4 miles off the Aruban coast,lying on the ocean floor 900 feet deep with 150 lbs of anchors and weight.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #870 on: December 26, 2007, 11:33:32 PM »

private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #871 on: December 26, 2007, 11:42:00 PM »

Thats the million dollar question and the two likely theories besides being buried in the crypts. I don't want to believe that they were so sinister and that organized to have Natalee cremated. The most likely scenario has to be the ocean,possibly after a temporary burial.

Rene lived in san nicolas and worked at the refinery so he may have seen something or maybe he was approached about doing it. Maybe he didn't cooperate or said it couldn't be done. I hate to be morbid but the hospital incinerater is small from what I heard and could never fit a person. It may explain what went on at the rocks. I hate to think that Natalee is not findable and that Rene was involved,I hope everything was a lot more simpler and Natalee is in the ocean.

Cremation would explain why they are so confident,but so would a ocean disposal 4 miles off the Aruban coast,lying on the ocean floor 900 feet deep with 150 lbs of anchors and weight.

I need to get to bed, but it is hard to quit surfing for info:) Hopefully the Persistence will confirm or eliminate the water disposal method. There is a "normal" crematorium on the island, and not just a hospital incinerator I understand, and Renee operated both. Beth claims his wife is not incarcerated but I thought she was being detained. Didn't Renee also work at the refinery? If so he wasn't the piece of trash as the Aruban's dismissed him as upon his discovery. I will see everyone tomorrow:)))))))))

PS They never could have forseen the Persistence and hence the water grave would seem fool proof at those depths
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #872 on: December 26, 2007, 11:43:32 PM »

*******, the only absolute I have seen with this case is your "byline for Joran" concerning he lied and that is the truth

I know Sad It's difficult to find many things we can be absolutely positive about. I am convinced everything leads right back to PJK2 and this was covered up in June 2005. Most everything since then has been pure bs. Joran's attorney stating that he is concerned that evidence may be planted on the persistence tells me we are on the right track.

private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #873 on: December 26, 2007, 11:49:47 PM »

I know Sad It's difficult to find many things we can be absolutely positive about. I am convinced everything leads right back to PJK2 and this was covered up in June 2005. Most everything since then has been pure bs. Joran's attorney stating that he is concerned that evidence may be planted on the persistence tells me we are on the right track.

I hope fate arranges for me to have a "date" with Joran so that we can eliminate all the BS and discuss the night up close and personal. These three punks have wasted enough of the worlds time and caused way too much harm for them to go unpunished, checked and corrected!!!!!!!!!
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #874 on: December 26, 2007, 11:57:51 PM »

I need to get to bed, but it is hard to quit surfing for info:) Hopefully the Persistence will confirm or eliminate the water disposal method. There is a "normal" crematorium on the island, and not just a hospital incinerator I understand, and Renee operated both. Beth claims his wife is not incarcerated but I thought she was being detained. Didn't Renee also work at the refinery? If so he wasn't the piece of trash as the Aruban's dismissed him as upon his discovery. I will see everyone tomorrow:)))))))))

PS They never could have forseen the Persistence and hence the water grave would seem fool proof at those depths

Yes,I have seen the links to the Crematorium operated by Yolanda Wever and read all the discussion. There is just very little info/facts on Rene and what incineraters he was operating. I read up on his GF and last I recall she was appealing her sentence back in 2005. The house owner was a possible witness,two others may have been involved and she was never arrested until Rene's Family publicly complained just like Pitbulls. It wouldn't suprise me if she was free because I don't think she did it and the story is almost as fishy as Pitbulls.

Your right,No chance in hell they could have forseen someone going to those ocean depths to retrieve Natalee.

Night PI
« Last Edit: December 26, 2007, 11:59:51 PM by Observer » Logged

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #875 on: December 26, 2007, 11:58:01 PM »

The 'plant' statements are telling....wth is there to plant after all this time that they haven't lost or hidden?

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #876 on: December 27, 2007, 12:00:36 AM »

when joran was

1. at the beach

2. walking home

3. on the computer

HE was using papa sloooooots car.

im convinced of it

walking home?????BULLCRAP   that punk is so lazy he wouldnt know how to walk home
with out getting lost

i hate his guts

- A Horse's Tale
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #877 on: December 27, 2007, 12:02:08 AM »

I know that I am one of the last holdouts in regards to the landfill theory but ... I am unable to let it go.

Janet

+++++++++++++

JUNIOR - THE LANDFILL WITNESS

(a) The landfill witness, Junior, volunteered to a polygraph test by Skeeter for the Dr. Phil show and ….. he failed miserably. However, people with mental disorders/ addictions are often very poor candidates for lie detector tests.

(b) Junior’s story was consistent and …. his account with much detail was conveyed to the ALE in the first week of the investigation and ….. nearly two month later the same story was related to the Twittys.

(c) Junior identifies the exact location Natalee was buried.

(d) Junior described the vehicle used … a white pickup truck and …. he recorded a licence (tag) number.

(e) Junior described the child’s plastic pool which covered Natalee’s body prior to being buried.

(f) On May 30, 2005 the Marriot fisherman observed a white pickup vehicle ... the witness at the Holiday Inn observed a white pickup vehicle and ... on June 1, 2005 Junior observed a white pickup vehicle at the landfill.

Jossy Mansur
NANCY GRACE
July 29, 2005

GRACE: OK. Jossy, is there any way to tie in a white pick-up to this scenario?

MANSUR: ... there`s another witness that, before that, told someone that works at the hotels that he saw a white pick-up over there by the Holiday Inn, in which three persons were also in, all of them male, carrying what looked like the body of a girl, putting it in the back of the white pick-up and driving away with it.

GRACE: OK. So you`ve got a white pick-up at the Holiday Inn, where Natalee was staying. You`ve got a white pick-up at the landfill. Both eyewitnesses state that there were three individuals, I`m assuming male. But can they give an identification of Joran Van Der Sloot or the Kalpoe brothers?

MANSUR: None of them have given that kind of a description. They haven`t identified the three males. But it`s very important to note that the witness on the beach by the Holiday Inn has absolutely no knowledge of the witness over there to the east side of the island by the landfill or dump. They don't know each other, but still they give the same description of the same white pick-up.

Susan Candiotti - Cnn Correspondent
NANCY GRACE
July 29, 2005

CANDIOTTI: Well, according to sources familiar with the investigation, at least one witness has come forward who claims to have seen more than one person dumping what the witness says could have been a body. The body was, I am told, covered in some fashion, and that this happened at a public landfill not long before closing time. Now, when this happened, sources close to the investigation would not tell me exactly when this happened. But again, it was close to closing time. And this is a landfill where the public can go and dispose of waste. Now, this same witness claims to have told police that he saw a vehicle and was able to provide a tag number to police. I am told that this is a registered car in Aruba. 

Tim Miller
CNN LARRY KING LIVE
July 29, 2005

ROWLANDS: What is -- you've obviously talked to this young man. Is he credible?

MILLER: I -- I don't think he has anything to gain, for number one. I think he truly does fear. I think, you know, he's stuck to a story. He -- you know, I talked to the police commissioner this morning. The Police Commissioner says, you know, he's not one of the guys you'd probably want to hire to go to work for you or something like that, but he's sticking to that story. And we've interviewed him. We sent the FBI out there, you know, and no matter what his mental condition is or his IQ is, a lot of times, it's these type of people that see something that help solve cases. 

Jossy Mansur
NANCY GRACE
August 3, 2005

GRACE: And Jossy, have you heard any information regarding a search for one of those little kiddie pools?

MANSUR: They have been searching for that. They have found one, and they`re concentrating on that area where this witness says that when they dumped the body, they covered it with some other bags and then put this little pool on it.

GRACE: OK, I`m sorry. I didn`t hear that. Repeat, Jossy.

MANSUR: They are searching where -- they did find this -- one of these pools, this pool, and they have been searching in that specific area because we have to remember that this garbage has been moved about quite a bit from that day on by big tractors and front-end loaders and whatever.

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
crazybabyborg
« Reply #878 on: December 27, 2007, 12:04:16 AM »

Hi guys! Interesting discussion going on, and I'm probably jumping in with an old point, sorry, but wasn't Jossy's witness that saw them in a car with one of them ducking down, across the street from the beach at the Fisherman's Huts? That ties in with the trap, doesn't it?
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #879 on: December 27, 2007, 12:04:24 AM »

However ... I do not believe that Natalee is still in the landfill. Junior's brother came forward to authorities two days after Junior's observation at the landfill on June 1, 2005. When Junior came forward to Beth Twitty two months later with the same story .... ALE claimed that authorities had gone to the landfill and checked out Junior's orginal story but .... found nothing. Keep in mind .... within two days .... knowing the exact location .... the "powers that be" would have had no difficulty locating Natalee .... if she was there. I believe that on June 3, 2005 Natalee was again moved as a result of Junior's observation.

I find it highly suspicous that Junior's brother came forward to authorities on June 3, 2005 regarding what Junior had observed at the landfill on June 1, 2005 and ..... the Holloway and Twitty's did not find out about this witness until Junior contacted them personally two months later. Inquiring minds want to know ... WHY?

_____

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.