April 27, 2024, 05:14:16 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #707 12/22 - 12/28/2007  (Read 305292 times)
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #880 on: December 27, 2007, 12:05:07 AM »

WHERE IS SAN

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #881 on: December 27, 2007, 12:06:18 AM »

I can't find really anything on Rene except a few old posts. I'M not even sure if this is the same guy,even though the age matches up. Maybee when NYC wakes up she can tell us what type of school this is that a Rene Van Heyningen attended. Sure would be nice to see what his family and pitbulls have to say about their murders. At one time both Famalies were extremely upset,arrests were made and we never heard anything again.

John Riem, Sliedrecht; Marcel Roozen, Heeswijk-Dinter; Ton Hilhorst, Amsterdam;
Patrick Peters, Beek-Ubbergen; Rene van Heyningen, Amsterdam; Sjef Theunissen, Groesbeek;
Rinus Kooge, Amsterdam; Bert Goedegebuure, Tholen; Graham Bultstra, Amsterdam; Ivo Hermsen, Leuth;
Koos Poot, Tholen;

http://www.groenetechnieken.nl/pages_agt/proficiat2003.html

AM Digital - pdf

http://www.arubaam.com/~victor/am21jun05.pdf

Page 3

"He did not show up for his job for two days"

SYNOPSIS

Rene van Heyningen, ... born Jan. 12, 1973, lived at van Lennepstraat 17 in Sabana Basora. The beheaded body was found in bushes, near his grey truck, at government cemetery at Sabana Basora.

Worked at the refinery.

House owner is possible witness.
« Last Edit: December 27, 2007, 12:07:52 AM by Observer » Logged

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #882 on: December 27, 2007, 12:10:59 AM »

I know that I am one of the last holdouts in regards to the landfill theory but ... I am unable to let it go.

Janet

+++++++++++++

JUNIOR - THE LANDFILL WITNESS

(a) The landfill witness, Junior, volunteered to a polygraph test by Skeeter for the Dr. Phil show and ….. he failed miserably. However, people with mental disorders/ addictions are often very poor candidates for lie detector tests.

(b) Junior’s story was consistent and …. his account with much detail was conveyed to the ALE in the first week of the investigation and ….. nearly two month later the same story was related to the Twittys.

(c) Junior identifies the exact location Natalee was buried.

(d) Junior described the vehicle used … a white pickup truck and …. he recorded a licence (tag) number.

(e) Junior described the child’s plastic pool which covered Natalee’s body prior to being buried.

(f) On May 30, 2005 the Marriot fisherman observed a white pickup vehicle ... the witness at the Holiday Inn observed a white pickup vehicle and ... on June 1, 2005 Junior observed a white pickup vehicle at the landfill.

Jossy Mansur
NANCY GRACE
July 29, 2005

GRACE: OK. Jossy, is there any way to tie in a white pick-up to this scenario?

MANSUR: ... there`s another witness that, before that, told someone that works at the hotels that he saw a white pick-up over there by the Holiday Inn, in which three persons were also in, all of them male, carrying what looked like the body of a girl, putting it in the back of the white pick-up and driving away with it.

GRACE: OK. So you`ve got a white pick-up at the Holiday Inn, where Natalee was staying. You`ve got a white pick-up at the landfill. Both eyewitnesses state that there were three individuals, I`m assuming male. But can they give an identification of Joran Van Der Sloot or the Kalpoe brothers?

MANSUR: None of them have given that kind of a description. They haven`t identified the three males. But it`s very important to note that the witness on the beach by the Holiday Inn has absolutely no knowledge of the witness over there to the east side of the island by the landfill or dump. They don't know each other, but still they give the same description of the same white pick-up.

Susan Candiotti - Cnn Correspondent
NANCY GRACE
July 29, 2005

CANDIOTTI: Well, according to sources familiar with the investigation, at least one witness has come forward who claims to have seen more than one person dumping what the witness says could have been a body. The body was, I am told, covered in some fashion, and that this happened at a public landfill not long before closing time. Now, when this happened, sources close to the investigation would not tell me exactly when this happened. But again, it was close to closing time. And this is a landfill where the public can go and dispose of waste. Now, this same witness claims to have told police that he saw a vehicle and was able to provide a tag number to police. I am told that this is a registered car in Aruba. 

Tim Miller
CNN LARRY KING LIVE
July 29, 2005

ROWLANDS: What is -- you've obviously talked to this young man. Is he credible?

MILLER: I -- I don't think he has anything to gain, for number one. I think he truly does fear. I think, you know, he's stuck to a story. He -- you know, I talked to the police commissioner this morning. The Police Commissioner says, you know, he's not one of the guys you'd probably want to hire to go to work for you or something like that, but he's sticking to that story. And we've interviewed him. We sent the FBI out there, you know, and no matter what his mental condition is or his IQ is, a lot of times, it's these type of people that see something that help solve cases. 

Jossy Mansur
NANCY GRACE
August 3, 2005

GRACE: And Jossy, have you heard any information regarding a search for one of those little kiddie pools?

MANSUR: They have been searching for that. They have found one, and they`re concentrating on that area where this witness says that when they dumped the body, they covered it with some other bags and then put this little pool on it.

GRACE: OK, I`m sorry. I didn`t hear that. Repeat, Jossy.

MANSUR: They are searching where -- they did find this -- one of these pools, this pool, and they have been searching in that specific area because we have to remember that this garbage has been moved about quite a bit from that day on by big tractors and front-end loaders and whatever.

im with ya

i have been latched on to the landfill theory from the get go  Cool

i dont think they were ever on the beach and i dont think she is in the water

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #883 on: December 27, 2007, 12:11:37 AM »

******* - i don't think that photo of Rene is from a school, I think it's a business photo.

I take that back.  It may have been a seminar or technical training program.
« Last Edit: December 27, 2007, 12:14:44 AM by klaasend » Logged
crazybabyborg
« Reply #884 on: December 27, 2007, 12:11:53 AM »

WHERE IS SAN

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked HAS SHE BEEN MIA???  Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #885 on: December 27, 2007, 12:12:23 AM »

WHERE IS SAN

Cooli dont know  Cool

- A Horse's Tale
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #886 on: December 27, 2007, 12:13:11 AM »

If I, as a female, were going to kill a physically active male, I don't think I would try to do it with a knife or machete or shovel as this man was allegedly killed.  You'd have to be very sure the first cut was fatal or the intended victim might overpower and take away the knife, etc.  Too risky.

Never believed the woman could have done this alone unless she did it while he was sleeping or drugged him first.  Victims tend to fight back. 

I am by no means saying it can't be done, just that it would not be nearly as sure a thing as shooting, poisoning or other methods that come to mind not to mention how she moved the body to the cemetery like that. 

Maybe she had some of those new furniture movers as seen on TV.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #887 on: December 27, 2007, 12:14:40 AM »

Janet,

I agree with you as I think it's more than a coincidence about this white truck. I think its possible she was put in a shallow grave(Fransisco),then the landfill(Junior) and then out to sea(Gottenbos). Dompig told us his theory that she was moved around and may have been buried more than once. Why would he say that? What did he base his theory on?

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #888 on: December 27, 2007, 12:17:07 AM »

Janet,

I agree with you as I think it's more than a coincidence about this white truck. I think its possible she was put in a shallow grave(Fransisco),then the landfill(Junior) and then out to sea(Gottenbos). Dompig told us his theory that she was moved around and may have been buried more than once. Why would he say that? What did he base his theory on?

And he said it as though this is just the most normal thing ever.  One of the most ghoulish TV interviews I have ever seen in my life and yet, he said all that about digging up and moving as though it is something that happens every day in Aruba.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #889 on: December 27, 2007, 12:20:34 AM »

http://www.groenetechnieken.nl/

Deze voormannen bezorgen hun bedrijf tevreden klanten.
Zij volgden de cursus Kadertraining Voorman

These voormannen provide satisfied customers to their company. They followed the cursus framework training voorman
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #890 on: December 27, 2007, 12:23:03 AM »

******* - i don't think that photo of Rene is from a school, I think it's a business photo.

I take that back.  It may have been a seminar or technical training program.

The whole website is dutch Sad I looked into it a few months ago and thought it was was some type of training program. All that was in english is that the picture was taken in 2003 and one of the things that company makes is filters.

robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #891 on: December 27, 2007, 12:27:04 AM »

joran seems like a very lazy person to me

1. no job other than raping and killing people

2. out of shape, i dont think he actually plays tennis i think if anything he goes to the gym to steal people's valuables from their lockers

3. i dont think he walks anywhere, let alone at night walking home from the beach
with no shoes... that is actually LAUGHABLE

4. everything he does is lazy- everything

5. steals money instead of earning it... geeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeshh

with the LAZY JORAN theory

bugging me to no end

to determine what really happened one must think like a lazy slob

yes, i know when you hear LAZY SLOB the first thing that pops into your mind would
be the sweaty monster and that is correct BUT remember paulus and joran are one and the same...............

ok, back to the lazy joran theory

Cool

- A Horse's Tale
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #892 on: December 27, 2007, 12:29:39 AM »

lazy joran would never go to the bar without a condom because the whole intent was to rape girls.............

oh he had a condom, because lazy joran would not waste the time in getting and going all thru this without one

remember  "joran angry"

it should be

joran lazy

- A Horse's Tale
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #893 on: December 27, 2007, 12:30:14 AM »

Definite blue collar guys and most likely trained in something industrial related. Would  fit in with the Valero Refinery.IMO

I wonder what his Parents and Family think of his murder?

igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #894 on: December 27, 2007, 12:46:41 AM »

SYNOPSIS

Rene van Heyningen, ... born Jan. 12, 1973, lived at van Lennepstraat 17 in Sabana Basora. The beheaded body was found in bushes, near his grey truck, at government cemetery at Sabana Basora.

Worked at the refinery.

Is Rene the guy who's wife worked at the HI...or Marriott? Anybody remember?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #895 on: December 27, 2007, 12:48:34 AM »

SYNOPSIS

Worked at the refinery.

Yes, I believe she worked at one of the hotels.

igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #896 on: December 27, 2007, 12:58:55 AM »

Thanks Klaas!   Cool

eta:

-------->  FOB and FOB2 Still Down!  <--------
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #897 on: December 27, 2007, 01:01:23 AM »

SYNOPSIS

Worked at the refinery.

Yes, I believe she worked at one of the hotels.

Yes,She returned home from work to find the house a bloody mess at 7:30AM. Still does not explain the two days of work he missed. Why wasn't his dissapearance reported earlier? June 18th was a Saturday,so he was murdered before then. He could have been murdered as early as the 15th which would explain missing work on Thursday the 16th and Friday the 17th.
« Last Edit: December 27, 2007, 01:03:06 AM by Observer » Logged

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #898 on: December 27, 2007, 01:04:59 AM »

Thanks Klaas!   Cool

eta:

-------->  FOB and FOB2 Still Down!  <--------

Yeah, what happened to FOB2?  Did they finally get bored with themselves?  Laughing
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #899 on: December 27, 2007, 01:08:03 AM »

******* - do you know which hotel she worked at?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.