April 28, 2024, 10:03:14 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #707 12/22 - 12/28/2007  (Read 305350 times)
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #900 on: December 27, 2007, 01:11:11 AM »

Yeah, what happened to FOB2?  Did they finally get bored with themselves?  Laughing

Laughing

I don't know, really. It was doomed from the start IMO. What's the use of spreading BS at a private site?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #901 on: December 27, 2007, 01:23:59 AM »

Yeah, what happened to FOB2?  Did they finally get bored with themselves?  Laughing

Laughing

I don't know, really. It was doomed from the start IMO. What's the use of spreading BS at a private site?

Laughing Good point!
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #902 on: December 27, 2007, 01:24:38 AM »

Relatieproblemen went murder to advance

Translation

ORANJESTAD - The death of Rene van Heyningen, on the night of Thursday, 16 on Friday, June 17, 2005, were relationship problems in advance. The man was violent and jealous women. The court ruling is Friday and then will be clear whether the woman YCH One victim was in an ecstatic state of fear acted, or premeditated murder has taken place.

The couple would go together Thursday evening steps, but Van Heyningen was in his own way. CH Was disappointed and thought about their relationship. They drank a bottle of wine. According to CH Her friend came around four hours at night at home and got them quarrel. Van Heyningen a machete would have caught her and have threatened to kill themselves if they would continue with his life interfere. Then he went to sleep.

Around half past five morning took CH The kapmes and stuck in his neck. The man was awake this, but was no longer able to sound out. He came out of bed and tried to run away. CH

CH Saw that Van Heyningen was killed and his body dragged into the bedroom of their less than a year old daughter. This girl slept at that moment in the ouderslaapkamer. Then they hung a cloth at the window, so there is nothing visible from the outside would be. She made her daughter woke up, took her to a babysitter and went to her work. She called several people to ask if she knew where her friend was, that night because he had not been home.

When CH During the morning weather thuiskwam, she has developed itself states that the corpse in a cloth, put it in his pick-up and brought to the cemetery at Sabana Basora. The police discovered the body a day later. At that time, it was CH Not as a suspect. Only when agents in the home of CH In a pool of blood a footprint aantroffen that of CH Proved to be, they were suspicious. On June 24, the wife a confession.

MACHETE

The prosecutor continued questioning at the house in possession of a pasgeslepen machete. According to CH She used the knife to cut the garden. "What garden? On the photos of the house and its surroundings are made, I see no garden and nothing to cut. "CH Said that her friend had asked her to leave the machete cutting in the garden to cooperate. They brought the machete on June 9 to a grinder and got the knife on June 15 again.

On the receipt was the name of CH, but a completely different surname. CH She said that only her first name was written down and the grinder surname noted. When it is looked carefully at the handwriting, they recognized that they themselves had written. "It was very busy on the grinder, and I think I have made it a mistake. But I do not see how you can. "

When asked by the judge why CH Her boyfriend had killed, they reacted crying. "In my head hit something, I had a blackout. That night was a devil in me. "She told about their long relationship. "Nothing was good for him. I had to do everything for him, he did nothing for me. During my pregnancy, he was not there for me and he did not show at the baptism of our daughter. For years he did me emotional pain. But I still love him. It hurts that he no longer is. "

HELP

The reconstruction of the cemetery Sabana Basora showed that the heavy corpse by a person not on the fence could be lifted. The Technical Research has no sleepsporen found and no geknakte branches. CH Said that they really had done. "I had inexplicable force in me."

According to the psychiatric examination, the woman at the time of the steekpartij fully toerekeningsvatbaar, there is no chance of recurrence, and constitutes no threat to society.

The outlines for CH As a woman who reacted violently as her friend was not what they wanted and was jealous because Van Heyningen multiple girlfriends after Christ. That CH The day after the ombrengen of her boyfriend just started working and people called to ask where he was, took the Prosecutor one play. "It was therefore a deliberate act." Prosecutor was also believe that CH Lying that she has done on its own.

The lawyer of C. The burden of proof was not conclusive. The lijkschouwing showed, for example, that there are probably multiple weapons were used. "What would the second weapon then?" Asked the lawyer handle.

She was also on the machete. "In every garden grows yerba and a machete is not unusual for this part grass away." The day after ombrengen of Van Heyningen considers the lawyer as a day of neglect. According to her pain is the motive for this act. "Many women go years of suffering under a violent relationship, but so many of their partner that they can not break the relationship. There is indeed a crisis of a crime passionnel: a deed as a result of psychological force majeure. "(Amigoe)

http://tinyurl.com/2hg87b
« Last Edit: December 27, 2007, 01:40:59 AM by Observer » Logged

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #903 on: December 27, 2007, 01:39:08 AM »

Hi Monkeys.
Just dropping in for a bit..  and leaving a post that may have to be moved..

FWIW... winter time ~  I tend to get in a a bad, funky, melancholy mood and just want to crawl into a cave & hide until spring.  I was not sure what thread to post this in ... Here, Tourism Trade Show, Ocean Search or even the Musings thread.

I'm not sure what I'm wanting to say or can explain this post except to to say --- I do not have the answers ~  read my Sig. Line and please listen / view
 http://www.youtube.com:80/watch?v=-vB59PkB0eQ

Yes it is a long clip -- 6 min.. but hope you listen/watch at least the 1st 3 1/2 min of it and hope this post makes sense to some. If it dose not make sense that is OK too.

Wishing you all the best.
SeeyaYaaByeeee

OldF

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #904 on: December 27, 2007, 01:48:27 AM »

Oldfart - great clip.  Thanks!
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #905 on: December 27, 2007, 01:50:43 AM »

Hi Monkeys.
Just dropping in for a bit..  and leaving a post that may have to be moved..

FWIW... winter time ~  I tend to get in a a bad, funky, melancholy mood and just want to crawl into a cave & hide until spring.  I was not sure what thread to post this in ... Here, Tourism Trade Show, Ocean Search or even the Musings thread.

I'm not sure what I'm wanting to say or can explain this post except to to say --- I do not have the answers ~  read my Sig. Line and please listen / view
 http://www.youtube.com:80/watch?v=-vB59PkB0eQ

Yes it is a long clip -- 6 min.. but hope you listen/watch at least the 1st 3 1/2 min of it and hope this post makes sense to some. If it dose not make sense that is OK too.

Wishing you all the best.
SeeyaYaaByeeee

OldF

WoW!!

Shocked

That's a very inspiring tape, Old Fart.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #906 on: December 27, 2007, 01:51:49 AM »

Now i am back to rooting for the DrPhil case to go forward, and for the Kalpoes to give their version of the 'truth'.

And how Satish can be asleep - and on the phone - at the same time.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #907 on: December 27, 2007, 01:55:11 AM »

Now i am back to rooting for the DrPhil case to go forward, and for the Kalpoes to give their version of the 'truth'.

And how Satish can be asleep - and on the phone - at the same time.

Somewhere along the way, Joran must have found out about Satish's exchange with this girl and maybe that is when he changed his story about how picked him up from the Fisherman's Huts.

He always changed his story to meet the facts as presented in the dossier and seemed to be the only one of the three with access to it.  He kept shifting and the Kalpoes, without that guidance, remained the same in their stories,

IMO

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

NYC_lover
Monkey Junky Jr.

The Mercedes GL

« Reply #908 on: December 27, 2007, 01:55:44 AM »

Translation

ORANJESTAD - The death of Rene van Heyningen, on the night of Thursday, 16 on Friday, June 17, 2005, were relationship problems in advance. The man was violent and jealous women. The court ruling is Friday and then will be clear whether the woman YCH One victim was in an ecstatic state of fear acted, or premeditated murder has taken place.

The couple would go together Thursday evening steps, but Van Heyningen was in his own way. CH Was disappointed and thought about their relationship. They drank a bottle of wine. According to CH Her friend came around four hours at night at home and got them quarrel. Van Heyningen a machete would have caught her and have threatened to kill themselves if they would continue with his life interfere. Then he went to sleep.

Around half past five morning took CH The kapmes and stuck in his neck. The man was awake this, but was no longer able to sound out. He came out of bed and tried to run away. CH

CH Saw that Van Heyningen was killed and his body dragged into the bedroom of their less than a year old daughter. This girl slept at that moment in the ouderslaapkamer. Then they hung a cloth at the window, so there is nothing visible from the outside would be. She made her daughter woke up, took her to a babysitter and went to her work. She called several people to ask if she knew where her friend was, that night because he had not been home.

When CH During the morning weather thuiskwam, she has developed itself states that the corpse in a cloth, put it in his pick-up and brought to the cemetery at Sabana Basora. The police discovered the body a day later. At that time, it was CH Not as a suspect. Only when agents in the home of CH In a pool of blood a footprint aantroffen that of CH Proved to be, they were suspicious. On June 24, the wife a confession.

MACHETE

The prosecutor continued questioning at the house in possession of a pasgeslepen machete. According to CH She used the knife to cut the garden. "What garden? On the photos of the house and its surroundings are made, I see no garden and nothing to cut. "CH Said that her friend had asked her to leave the machete cutting in the garden to cooperate. They brought the machete on June 9 to a grinder and got the knife on June 15 again.

On the receipt was the name of CH, but a completely different surname. CH She said that only her first name was written down and the grinder surname noted. When it is looked carefully at the handwriting, they recognized that they themselves had written. "It was very busy on the grinder, and I think I have made it a mistake. But I do not see how you can. "

When asked by the judge why CH Her boyfriend had killed, they reacted crying. "In my head hit something, I had a blackout. That night was a devil in me. "She told about their long relationship. "Nothing was good for him. I had to do everything for him, he did nothing for me. During my pregnancy, he was not there for me and he did not show at the baptism of our daughter. For years he did me emotional pain. But I still love him. It hurts that he no longer is. "

HELP

The reconstruction of the cemetery Sabana Basora showed that the heavy corpse by a person not on the fence could be lifted. The Technical Research has no sleepsporen found and no geknakte branches. CH Said that they really had done. "I had inexplicable force in me."

According to the psychiatric examination, the woman at the time of the steekpartij fully toerekeningsvatbaar, there is no chance of recurrence, and constitutes no threat to society.

The outlines for CH As a woman who reacted violently as her friend was not what they wanted and was jealous because Van Heyningen multiple girlfriends after Christ. That CH The day after the ombrengen of her boyfriend just started working and people called to ask where he was, took the Prosecutor one play. "It was therefore a deliberate act." Prosecutor was also believe that CH Lying that she has done on its own.

The lawyer of C. The burden of proof was not conclusive. The lijkschouwing showed, for example, that there are probably multiple weapons were used. "What would the second weapon then?" Asked the lawyer handle.

She was also on the machete. "In every garden grows yerba and a machete is not unusual for this part grass away." The day after ombrengen of Van Heyningen considers the lawyer as a day of neglect. According to her pain is the motive for this act. "Many women go years of suffering under a violent relationship, but so many of their partner that they can not break the relationship. There is indeed a crisis of a crime passionnel: a deed as a result of psychological force majeure. "(Amigoe)

Translation
Relatieproblemen - relation problems
ouderslaapkamer - parent sleep chamber
thuiskwam - came home
pasgeslepen - just sharpened
steekpartij - twinge party (Someone with a knife out)
ombrengen - to kill
lijkschouwing - autopsy

I am glad hear this media attention from the Netherlands. ‘Recherche verdraait informatie te vaak’
Investigators in a black breach and again a bad name of the Dutch police. It smells again to Corrpution and a negative researching in missing persons cases
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #909 on: December 27, 2007, 01:55:50 AM »

Edit how to who.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #910 on: December 27, 2007, 01:58:01 AM »

Another old Amigoe article

Preliminary Holloway case almost completed

ORANJESTAD - The Public Prosecutor's Office (OM) expects the inquest in the Holloway case this month process. That, it may be concluded from the interim in the schadevergoedingzaak of the family Van der Sloot. The judge wants them not to do, without understanding the criminal inquest. The dossier may only become available from the court as the investigation is completed. The Family Van der Sloot demanding 531,000 florin.

The family suggests that the intangible damage as a result of the penal into both Joran as his father Paul van der Sloot 350,000 florin, and that the damage to 144,000. In addition 25,000 florin for damages as a result of "other coercive" and 11,935 to advocaatkosten. It takes 25,000 florin for compensation for the family enough.

During the debate on the matter in January, was a major question as to whether the judge had knowledge of the whole file to be able to judge the demand for damages. The OM has indicated that when the whole file will be available in March and that shortly thereafter further vervolgingsbeslissingen will be taken.

The judge has decided to wait on this, particularly since Joran one of the plaintiffs in the schadevergoedingzaak. Against him is the criminal still preliminary. It also wants the judge on the basis of the dossier may determine whether "other coercive measures" are applied and whether that damage caused, as the family has.

In the first instance, the judge ruled that only Paul van de Sloot possible eligible for compensation. On appeal, the Court ruled, however, that all five members of the family should be eligible for compensation. It has been asked for the whole file no later than April 3 to deliver. The judge will then on May 1 ruling in the schadevergoedingzaak. (Amigoe)

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #911 on: December 27, 2007, 02:00:14 AM »

http://nholloway.blogspot.com/

Update: Thurs 26-Dec 1230 hrs
Murphy's Law always applies offshore. After acquiring data all day in sustained 35kt winds and strong cross currents, the night was going rather smooth. In about 450 ft of water and towing 20 ft off the bottom, the magnetometer started to tow differently. The operator (Kent) immediately recognized we had a snag. We brought in the towfish to find a mass of derelict fishing gear snagged on the acoustic beacon. The beacon was fastened to the tow cable above the magnetometer only by two small stainless steel hose clamps. Despite the massive strain on the beacon, it survived without any damage.

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #912 on: December 27, 2007, 02:04:01 AM »

Thanks NYC  Wink
The lawyer of C. The burden of proof was not conclusive. The autopsy showed, for example, that there are probably multiple weapons were used. "What would the second weapon then?" Asked the lawyer handle.

----------------------------------------
She's a liar and the Autopsy shows that and the investigation showed she had help. He must have had work on saturday because it said he missed two days of work.
« Last Edit: December 27, 2007, 02:07:24 AM by Observer » Logged

igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #913 on: December 27, 2007, 02:12:48 AM »

Mos has been pretty clear on one topic - the story/timeline given by J2K "could not be". IMO this is not only in reference to the conflicting parts of the suspects stories - but also the parts they they agree upon.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #914 on: December 27, 2007, 02:16:13 AM »

GOODNIGHT ALL!
NYC_lover
Monkey Junky Jr.

The Mercedes GL

« Reply #915 on: December 27, 2007, 02:19:33 AM »

I can't find really anything on Rene except a few old posts. I'M not even sure if this is the same guy,even though the age matches up. Maybee when NYC wakes up she can tell us what type of school this is that a Rene Van Heyningen attended. Sure would be nice to see what his family and pitbulls have to say about their murders. At one time both Famalies were extremely upset,arrests were made and we never heard anything again.

John Riem, Sliedrecht; Marcel Roozen, Heeswijk-Dinter; Ton Hilhorst, Amsterdam;
Patrick Peters, Beek-Ubbergen; Rene van Heyningen, Amsterdam; Sjef Theunissen, Groesbeek;
Rinus Kooge, Amsterdam; Bert Goedegebuure, Tholen; Graham Bultstra, Amsterdam; Ivo Hermsen, Leuth;
Koos Poot, Tholen;

http://www.groenetechnieken.nl/pages_agt/proficiat2003.html

http://www.groenetechnieken.nl/

Deze voormannen bezorgen hun bedrijf tevreden klanten.
Zij volgden de cursus Kadertraining Voorman

These voormannen provide satisfied customers to their company. They followed the cursus framework training voorman

They men have done a training. Groene technieken (Green technical)
They all had following a course, for better to get satisfied customers for their company.

I am glad hear this media attention from the Netherlands. ‘Recherche verdraait informatie te vaak’
Investigators in a black breach and again a bad name of the Dutch police. It smells again to Corrpution and a negative researching in missing persons cases
NYC_lover
Monkey Junky Jr.

The Mercedes GL

« Reply #916 on: December 27, 2007, 02:23:12 AM »

GOODNIGHT ALL!

Good night Klaasend!

NYC_lover
Monkey Junky Jr.

The Mercedes GL

« Reply #917 on: December 27, 2007, 02:24:23 AM »

Thanks NYC  Wink

You are welcome and please read my PMs on Yahoo.

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #918 on: December 27, 2007, 02:29:49 AM »

Mos has been pretty clear on one topic - the story/timeline given by J2K "could not be". IMO this is not only in reference to the conflicting parts of the suspects stories - but also the parts they they agree upon.

I am curious to see these intense interrogations back in 2005. Satish says in his PV'S that he went to sleep when he got home but Mos is telling us he was up after 6AM  talking to a girl in suriname. Surely they knew this in June 2005 and would have called him out on this lie but yet much later his attorney was still telling us he was a sleep at that time  Neutral

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #919 on: December 27, 2007, 03:21:35 AM »

Awemainta Newspaper 12/27/07

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.