April 27, 2024, 09:07:30 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #707 12/22 - 12/28/2007  (Read 305250 times)
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #940 on: December 27, 2007, 10:53:14 AM »

Posted on the front page of SM this morning - have no idea what it's all about:

gerard on December 27th, 2007 9:45 am

For our friends in America who are just as concerned about the tragic dissapearance of Natalee Holloway.

I just saw on Dutch television that the remains of what is looking to be a young woman have been found near an old goldmine. Rumor is, it might be Natalee. Only 2 miles from the Van der Sloots residence. Pure excitement is rushing over the Island.

Just seen on RTL news, The Netherlands. Let´s hope the guilty will be found soon and get the chair !

Do you think this is a fairy tale. 

Van der Straten is being flown in from Bonnaire to clean up the crime scene. There has been a confession by one of the three suspects but it has been retracted. The Dutch judges have already ruled the crime scene cannot be searched and there is not enough evidence.

We understand the Dutch system quite well!

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #941 on: December 27, 2007, 10:53:53 AM »

For our friends in America who are just as concerned about the tragic dissapearance of Natalee Holloway.

I just saw on Dutch television that the remains of what is looking to be a young woman have been found near an old goldmine. Rumor is, it might be Natalee. Only 2 miles from the Van der Sloots residence. Pure excitement is rushing over the Island.

Just seen on RTL news, The Netherlands. Let´s hope the guilty will be found soon and get the chair !

Shocked Shocked Have we heard any more about this? Are there Gold mines in Aruba?
yes, there are

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #942 on: December 27, 2007, 10:55:38 AM »

Shocked Shocked Have we heard any more about this? Are there Gold mines in Aruba?

According to my interpretation of Shango that is where she went. The streets were not pave but were lined with gold or something like that.
NYC_lover
Monkey Junky Jr.

The Mercedes GL

« Reply #943 on: December 27, 2007, 10:58:03 AM »

ARUBA IS A HELL HOLE

PAULUS IS A KILLER

JORAN IS A KILLER

I WISH JOE T would attempt to SUE ME for stating my opinion

JOE T SUCKS

Robots - u can write soon something about the bad investigators of Netherlands.  Very Happy Laughing
Hollanda after this media published ‘Recherche verdraait informatie te vaak’ (Investigators distorts information too frequently)  Boycott the Netherlands  thumright salut

I want post the article soon.  Laughing

I am glad hear this media attention from the Netherlands. ‘Recherche verdraait informatie te vaak’
Investigators in a black breach and again a bad name of the Dutch police. It smells again to Corrpution and a negative researching in missing persons cases
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #944 on: December 27, 2007, 10:58:48 AM »

"Getting the chair" in Holland means you get a kitchen chair with no padding instead of a Lazyboy recliner. If you're really bad (murder, rape and kidnapping) you have to stand in the corner.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #945 on: December 27, 2007, 11:00:39 AM »

ARUBA IS A HELL HOLE

PAULUS IS A KILLER

JORAN IS A KILLER

JOE T SUCKS

Robots - u can write soon something about the bad investigators of Netherlands.  Very Happy Laughing
Hollanda after this media published ‘Recherche verdraait informatie te vaak’ (Investigators distorts information too frequently)  Boycott the Netherlands  thumright salut

MOS SUCKS

MOS SUCKS

MOS  SUCKS

MOS SUCKS

- A Horse's Tale
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #946 on: December 27, 2007, 11:02:13 AM »

yes, there are

I haven't seen anything else about it.  The poster that posted that on the front page of SM is posting from the Netherlands.  I've been checking everywhere and haven't seen anything at all about it anywhere else.
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #947 on: December 27, 2007, 11:07:19 AM »

if this is true

then it is Natalee in my opinion

and paulus is SPINNING out of control RIGHT NOW

- A Horse's Tale
NYC_lover
Monkey Junky Jr.

The Mercedes GL

« Reply #948 on: December 27, 2007, 11:09:35 AM »

ARUBA IS A HELL HOLE

PAULUS IS A KILLER

JORAN IS A KILLER

JOE T SUCKS

MOS SUCKS

MOS SUCKS

MOS  SUCKS

MOS SUCKS

Robots - look this article. The corruption smells from this article!  Very Happy

I am glad hear this media attention from the Netherlands. ‘Recherche verdraait informatie te vaak’
Investigators in a black breach and again a bad name of the Dutch police. It smells again to Corrpution and a negative researching in missing persons cases
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #949 on: December 27, 2007, 11:09:54 AM »

Aruba's only real resource was gold.  The island was lost and then came the gold rush, followed by oil from the fossils.  There are some old fossils still there who need to be turned into oil.  I think some of them are Dutch, some Aruban.  A few whose names I can recall are Paulus, Rudy, et al.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #950 on: December 27, 2007, 11:12:39 AM »

FOR CBBhttp://www.thegoldmineranch.com/history.html

NYC_lover
Monkey Junky Jr.

The Mercedes GL

« Reply #951 on: December 27, 2007, 11:13:03 AM »

I haven't seen anything else about it.  The poster that posted that on the front page of SM is posting from the Netherlands.  I've been checking everywhere and haven't seen anything at all about it anywhere else.

Klaasend - Exactly, I also don't have see anything. I know an police head investigator, his name is Gerard. Can u tell by the email where his IP is come from? Which part and provider, maybe I can check out or it can be an investigator.

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #952 on: December 27, 2007, 11:14:25 AM »

Klaasend - Exactly, I also don't have see anything. I know an police head investigator, his name is Gerard. Can u tell by the email where his IP is come from? Which part and provider, maybe I can check out or it can be an investigator.

Fairytale to stir up SM, probably posted by a RU.

NYC_lover
Monkey Junky Jr.

The Mercedes GL

« Reply #953 on: December 27, 2007, 11:15:36 AM »

This is a horse ranch.

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #954 on: December 27, 2007, 11:16:44 AM »

http://www.aruba.com/whattodo/historicgoldmills.php

In the 1400's and 1500's, adventurers traveled throughout the Caribbean in search of wealth and treasures. According to legend, one of these treasure islands was named "Oro Ruba," which means "red gold." Now known as Aruba, a colorful history of gold prospectors has shaped the island's history. Today, remnants of this history can still be experienced.   

Bushiribana Gold Mill Ruins

On the northern coast, midway down the island, sits the abandoned gold mill that once processed ore from mines in the nearby hills during Aruba's gold rush of the nineteenth century. In 1824, gold was finally discovered in Aruba, and eventually, the industry produced more than 3 million pounds of gold.

Balashi Gold Mill Ruins

The Balashi Gold Mill was built at the tip of the Spanish Lagoon. Remnants of this once bustling mill are still visible in the picturesque setting near the the narrow canyon of rocks known as Frenchman's Pass.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
crazybabyborg
« Reply #955 on: December 27, 2007, 11:17:47 AM »

Thank you, Tyler, and all! Funny, I never think of Aruba as having any resources other than a beach and location for drugs and money laundering. Come to think about it though, I do seem to remember discussions here early on that were around an entrance to a mine, or maybe it was cave. Can't recall any of the details, but it rings a bell.

THANK YOU!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #956 on: December 27, 2007, 11:18:05 AM »

Hard to say exactly, Amsterdam as far as I can tell.   Could be fake (proxy) too..who knows?
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #957 on: December 27, 2007, 11:20:51 AM »

Yes, but the gold mining history is written in detail on that page.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
crazybabyborg
« Reply #958 on: December 27, 2007, 11:23:09 AM »

Yep, it's interesting, 2NJ. Thanks!
NYC_lover
Monkey Junky Jr.

The Mercedes GL

« Reply #959 on: December 27, 2007, 11:26:02 AM »

‘Recherche verdraait informatie te vaak’
NIJMEGEN - De politie moet beter worden gecontroleerd door rechters en Openbaar Ministerie. Rechercheurs krijgen te veel kans om informatie te verzwijgen of verdraaien. Officieren van justitie werken daar soms aan mee. Misstanden die bekend worden, zoals het bewaren van vertrouwelijke telefoongesprekken in de zaak tegen de Hells Angels, zijn slechts het topje van de ijsberg.
Dat zegt de Nijmeegse hoogleraar strafrecht Ybo Buruma. Hij is voorzitter van de toegangscommissie van de Commissie Evaluatie Afgesloten Strafzaken. De CEAS plaatste onlangs kritische kanttekeningen bij enkele veroordelingen, zoals die van Lucia de B. In de jaren negentig was Buruma lid van de Commissie-Van Traa, die onderzoek deed naar opsporingsmethoden en de IRT-affaire.
De hoogleraar noemt zichzelf ‘politievriendelijk’. Hij vindt niet snel dat ‘creatieve’ rechercheurs te ver gaan. Toch meent Buruma dat het tijd is om alarm te slaan over de instelling van sommige politiemensen en, in mindere mate, officieren van justitie. Hij onderbouwt dit met zeven vonnissen uit een periode van tien maanden (november 2006 tot en met oktober 2007). In deze zaken gingen verdachten vrijuit omdat rechters onvolledig waren geïnformeerd.
Enkele voorbeelden: in een schriftelijke weergave van een verhoor hebben rechercheurs uitspraken op papier gezet die de verdachte niet had gedaan. Ontlastende informatie was weggelaten. Dat bleek pas toen het verhoor in een laat stadium letterlijk werd uitgewerkt. In een andere zaak beweerden politiemedewerkers dat ze verdachten hadden geobserveerd tijdens een belastende gebeurtenis. Maar op videobeelden van de observatie waren de verdachten niet te zien.

Investigators distort too frequently information. 
NIJMEGEN - The police must be checked better judges and Public Prosecution Service. Inspectors get too much chance of concealing information or distort. Public prosecutors cooperate to that sometimes. Wrong scores which are confessed, such as keeping confidential telephone conversations in the case against the Hells Angels, are only the top of the ice mountain. That says the Nijmeegse professor criminal law Ybo Buruma. He President of the access commission of the Commission evaluation has been concluded criminal cases. THE CEAS made recently critical commments on some condemnations, such as those of Lucia B. in the years ninety was Buruma member of Commissie-Van the Traa, who did research to detection methods and Irt-affaire. The professor calls itself ` police pleasant. He does not find fast that ` creative inspectors go too far. Nevertheless
Buruma think that it is time beat alarm concerning the institution of some policemen and, to a lesser degree, public prosectors. He founds this with seven judge from a period of ten months (November 2006 up to and including October 2007). In this case went suspected free out because judges had been informed incompletely. Some examples: in a written reproduction of a quentioning inspectors have put judgements on paper which had not done the suspect. Relieving information had been omitted. That proved to be just then the verhoor at a late stage was litterally developed. In another matter police force employees claimed that they suspected had observed during a charging event. But on video pictures of the observation were not suspected to see.

http://www.volkskrant.nl/binnenland/article490210.ece/Recherche_verdraait_informatie_te_vaak

Unfortunately corruption rumors are also outside the police corps now. Unfortunately no internal information.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.