April 25, 2024, 11:01:02 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #707 12/22 - 12/28/2007  (Read 305165 times)
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #320 on: December 23, 2007, 04:02:35 PM »

Not fatter but definitely even more creepy looking, IMO.

He is pushing his hair forward more because he is going bald.
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #321 on: December 23, 2007, 04:15:42 PM »

Put your finger over half of his face.  Look at the left & right separately.
His right side face is really crazy scary.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #322 on: December 23, 2007, 04:18:44 PM »

Remember the woman on Dana who did the Right face/Left Face readings?  This one should be interesting for that.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
dennisintn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #323 on: December 23, 2007, 04:20:51 PM »

Put your finger over half of his face.  Look at the left & right separately.
His right side face is really crazy scary.

i think van stratten was on the right track when he tried to talk him into the mental institution.
dennisintn
Spock
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #324 on: December 23, 2007, 04:38:04 PM »

I really would like to know more about the sea search.

It seems to me if a body was placed in crab cage, there would be little left after 2.5 years. If the cage was dropped in warm water at moderate depths the marine life would enter the cage (end of story). At great depths, and cold water, there could be remains, however, after two years the cage could be buried in sand, or moved by currents into a rock shelf. This is truely a "needle in a haystack problem", unless they know exactly where to look.

If they have a tip, I would say success is possible.

In My Opinion
Spock
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #325 on: December 23, 2007, 04:45:39 PM »

I really would like to know more about the sea search.

It seems to me if a body was placed in crab cage, there would be little left after 2.5 years. If the cage was dropped in warm water at moderate depths the marine life would enter the cage (end of story). At great depths, and cold water, there could be remains, however, after two years the cage could be buried in sand, or moved by currents into a rock shelf. This is truely a "needle in a haystack problem", unless they know exactly where to look.

If they have a tip, I would say success is possible.

As an afterthought, why even bother with a cage? Its 2000 miles of open ocean, and the currents go all the way to Panama. Nothing would survive that journey.

In My Opinion
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #326 on: December 23, 2007, 05:07:15 PM »

http://www.24ora.com/content/view/3260/5/#jc_allComments

Something going on here...I can't make any sense out of it, but in the comment section someone replys "Natalee Holloway 2" ....
Some woman loking for her daughter?? I can't figure it out.

Hoben turista perdi riba Aruba       
Sunday, 23 December 2007 

Diadomingo marduga un mama a bati alarma na autoridad pa bisa cu su yui ta perdi. Aparentemente e yui lo a bay sali y no a regresa cas. Ta trata di un yui muher y e famia tabata kedando segun informacion na Holiday Inn. E mama huntu cu polis a bay na diferente clubnan nocturno pa por rondi e hoben. Informacion cu nan a logra obtene tabata bisa cu e hoben lo a subi un auto cu dos cabayero na altura di Karma Lounge.
Te awe merdia ora nos a combersa cu vocero di polis e no por a duna nos ningun informacion si e hoben a wordo haya of no.
Riba e imagen por mira e mama huntu cu polis saliendo for di Havana Beach Club.

Pictures on site too.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
greeneyedlady
Monkey Junky

« Reply #327 on: December 23, 2007, 05:16:46 PM »

From BFN:

Report: Former suspect in Holloway disappearance regrets no trial
The Associated Press
Published: December 23, 2007

AMSTERDAM, Netherlands: Joran van der Sloot, the former suspect in the disappearance in Aruba of American teenager Natalee Holloway, told a Dutch newspaper he regrets that he was not formally prosecuted for any crime.

"I would have liked to have seen a trial, so that everything could be out in the open," Van der Sloot told DAG in his first public remarks since being released Dec. 7. He had been re-arrested in November for a new interrogation about Holloway's disappearance in 2005.

The newspaper published short excerpts from the interview Sunday ahead of Monday's edition. Spokesman Bob Witman of DAG said the interview was conducted via e-mail with Van der Sloot in Aruba, where he is currently staying.

Public prosecutors on the island closed their investigation Dec. 18, saying they believed Holloway was dead but they did not have enough evidence to prosecute Van der Sloot or two other former suspected accomplices of a crime in her disappearance.

Prosecutors said as things stand the case can be reactivated if "serious" new evidence emerges — but that would impossible if they were to prosecute and fail, due to rules against double jeopardy.

Under Aruban law, the statute of limitations is six years for involuntary manslaughter and 12 for homicide.

Holloway was on a high school graduation trip to the island when she vanished May 30, 2005, hours before she was to return home to Mountain Brook, Alabama. Extensive searches of the island turned up no trace of her.

The three former suspects, who are the last people known to have seen her, initially said they dropped Holloway off at her hotel.

After hotel security cameras disproved that, they were arrested and Van der Sloot said he left her alone on a beach and had no idea how she disappeared.

All three deny any involvement in her disappearance.

Van der Sloot denied there was any new evidence to prompt his arrest again last month, as prosecutors had asserted.

"There was no new evidence at all," Van der Sloot told the paper. "Dutch detectives tried to get me to talk for 15 days. They told me that Natalee was dead."

Prosecutors say their new evidence was a statement by one of the suspects during a tapped Internet chat in which he said Holloway was dead.

But defense lawyers denied that.

Van der Sloot said he believed his latest arrest was intended to please American media.

"I've been declared guilty without any factual evidence and I'm left to prove my innocence," he told the paper.

http://www.iht.com/articles/ap/2007/12/23/europe/EU-GEN-Netherlands-Aruba-Missing-Teen.php

"No man has a good enough memory to make a successful liar" Abraham Lincoln
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #328 on: December 23, 2007, 05:20:11 PM »

http://www.24ora.com/content/view/3260/5/#jc_allComments

Something going on here...I can't make any sense out of it, but in the comment section someone replys "Natalee Holloway 2" ....
Some woman loking for her daughter?? I can't figure it out.

Hoben turista perdi riba Aruba       
Sunday, 23 December 2007 

Diadomingo marduga un mama a bati alarma na autoridad pa bisa cu su yui ta perdi. Aparentemente e yui lo a bay sali y no a regresa cas. Ta trata di un yui muher y e famia tabata kedando segun informacion na Holiday Inn. E mama huntu cu polis a bay na diferente clubnan nocturno pa por rondi e hoben. Informacion cu nan a logra obtene tabata bisa cu e hoben lo a subi un auto cu dos cabayero na altura di Karma Lounge.
Te awe merdia ora nos a combersa cu vocero di polis e no por a duna nos ningun informacion si e hoben a wordo haya of no.
Riba e imagen por mira e mama huntu cu polis saliendo for di Havana Beach Club.

Pictures on site too.

young tourist perdi on aruba come across

diadomingo marduga one mother owing to beat alarma at autoridad for tell cu his yui is perdi. apparently the yui will owing to bay leave y not owing to return cas. is deal of one yui muher y the family was kedando according informacion at holiday inn. the mother together cu police owing to bay at various clubnan nocturno for can rondi the young. informacion cu they owing to succeed obtene was tell cu the young will owing to lever one car cu two cabayero at height of karma lounge. till today afternoon hour we owing to combersa cu vocero of police the not can owing to give we none informacion if the young owing to wordo achieve or not. on the imagen can see the mother together cu police saliendo for of havana beach club. come across

Looks like a young tourist girl is missing.  I don't know if it's by choice or not.  Also, it appears she left with two guys from the Karma Lounge.  They are still looking for her.
Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #329 on: December 23, 2007, 05:25:07 PM »

The Better go check Jorans for that girl before it is to late

Joran, Deepak & Satish You F***ers will never be worth anything in your life ever
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #330 on: December 23, 2007, 05:32:01 PM »

From BFN:

The Associated Press

AMSTERDAM, Netherlands: Joran van der Sloot, the former suspect in the disappearance in Aruba of American teenager Natalee Holloway, told a Dutch newspaper he regrets that he was not formally prosecuted for any crime.

"I would have liked to have seen a trial, so that everything could be out in the open," Van der Sloot told DAG in his first public remarks since being released Dec. 7. He had been re-arrested in November for a new interrogation about Holloway's disappearance in 2005.

The newspaper published short excerpts from the interview Sunday ahead of Monday's edition. Spokesman Bob Witman of DAG said the interview was conducted via e-mail with Van der Sloot in Aruba, where he is currently staying.

Public prosecutors on the island closed their investigation Dec. 18, saying they believed Holloway was dead but they did not have enough evidence to prosecute Van der Sloot or two other former suspected accomplices of a crime in her disappearance.

Prosecutors said as things stand the case can be reactivated if "serious" new evidence emerges — but that would impossible if they were to prosecute and fail, due to rules against double jeopardy.

Under Aruban law, the statute of limitations is six years for involuntary manslaughter and 12 for homicide.

Holloway was on a high school graduation trip to the island when she vanished May 30, 2005, hours before she was to return home to Mountain Brook, Alabama. Extensive searches of the island turned up no trace of her.

The three former suspects, who are the last people known to have seen her, initially said they dropped Holloway off at her hotel.

After hotel security cameras disproved that, they were arrested and Van der Sloot said he left her alone on a beach and had no idea how she disappeared.

All three deny any involvement in her disappearance.

Van der Sloot denied there was any new evidence to prompt his arrest again last month, as prosecutors had asserted.

"There was no new evidence at all," Van der Sloot told the paper. "Dutch detectives tried to get me to talk for 15 days. They told me that Natalee was dead."

Prosecutors say their new evidence was a statement by one of the suspects during a tapped Internet chat in which he said Holloway was dead.

But defense lawyers denied that.

Van der Sloot said he believed his latest arrest was intended to please American media.

"I've been declared guilty without any factual evidence and I'm left to prove my innocence," he told the paper.

http://www.iht.com/articles/ap/2007/12/23/europe/EU-GEN-Netherlands-Aruba-Missing-Teen.php

Hogwash!!  Did he want a trial so he could invent more lies?

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #331 on: December 23, 2007, 05:33:06 PM »

ONLY TWO MORE SLEEPS!!!   Wink

Have a good Sunday Monkeys.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #332 on: December 23, 2007, 05:33:44 PM »

From BFN:

The Associated Press

{Edited}

He is so FOS.  He says this now because he knows he is in the clear.

Trying to draw sympathy from people by saying how bad he was treated and they were interrogating him for 15 days.

Now does anyone really believe he was behind the computer doing this interview or was it more like Paulus and Anita.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #333 on: December 23, 2007, 05:34:14 PM »

The Better go check Jorans for that girl before it is to late

Give them 10 days Sue...they'll take care of it  Wink
Thanks Klaas...I knew it was something like that.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #334 on: December 23, 2007, 05:39:07 PM »

young tourist perdi on aruba come across

diadomingo marduga one mother owing to beat alarma at autoridad for tell cu his yui is perdi. apparently the yui will owing to bay leave y not owing to return cas. is deal of one yui muher y the family was kedando according informacion at holiday inn. the mother together cu police owing to bay at various clubnan nocturno for can rondi the young. informacion cu they owing to succeed obtene was tell cu the young will owing to lever one car cu two cabayero at height of karma lounge. till today afternoon hour we owing to combersa cu vocero of police the not can owing to give we none informacion if the young owing to wordo achieve or not. on the imagen can see the mother together cu police saliendo for of havana beach club. come across

Looks like a young tourist girl is missing.  I don't know if it's by choice or not.  Also, it appears she left with two guys from the Karma Lounge.  They are still looking for her.

How disturbing is this.  I hope they find this kid.  If the people she left with are Dutch this mother don't stand a chance.
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #335 on: December 23, 2007, 05:48:07 PM »

ARUBA SUCKS !

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #336 on: December 23, 2007, 05:49:04 PM »

joran is thanking the DEVIL that this didnt go to court

he would look even more EVIL

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #337 on: December 23, 2007, 05:59:56 PM »

Word from
LegallyLex @ BFN
     Re: Search Group Back to Aruba to Search for Natalee
« Reply #552 on: December 22, 2007, 09:04:24 PM »   

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Good evening everyone! I had the opportunity to speak with John today.  The equipment is working great.  They are collecting data.  I have to ask for patience here as I know everyone wants to hear news.  I will tell you again that this is a slow and tedious process because there is so much that are extracting and looking at.  Also, this encompasses many miles and it's slow going.  I am sure Kyle can and will update you on his blog! So keep reading! Anyway, I just wanted to stop in and let you know.

Please continue with the beautiful prayers and blessings! I know they are helping. Have a nice night all.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #338 on: December 23, 2007, 06:00:33 PM »

OOPS, that was yesterdays news, lol. Sorry.

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #339 on: December 23, 2007, 06:01:31 PM »

Rammstein @ BFN
    Re: OPEN DISCUSSION - NATALEE - DEC. 2007 (2)
« Reply #414 on: Today at 02:34:50 PM »   

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
we just had a TV show with the 25 famous/shocking disappearances on one of our commercial TV channels, Natalee's disappearance was the second most shocking/famous disappearance.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.