April 19, 2024, 10:51:24 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #707 12/22 - 12/28/2007  (Read 305049 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #360 on: December 23, 2007, 07:41:20 PM »

Posted by Lazlo at RU:

Quote from: Lazlo
Ta trata di un yui muher y e famia tabata kedando segun informacion na Holiday Inn.

The young woman and the family acc. to information was staying at the Holiday Inn.

Informacion cu nan a logra obtene tabata bisa cu e hoben lo a subi un auto cu dos cabayero na altura di Karma Lounge.

Information they succeeded to obtain was that the young woman had left in a car with two man near Karma Lounge.

(imo)

http://www.24ora.com/content/view/3260/5/
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #361 on: December 23, 2007, 07:49:48 PM »

http://www.24ora.com/content/view/3260/5/#jc_allComments

Something going on here...I can't make any sense out of it, but in the comment section someone replys "Natalee Holloway 2" ....
Some woman loking for her daughter?? I can't figure it out.

Hoben turista perdi riba Aruba       
Sunday, 23 December 2007 

Diadomingo marduga un mama a bati alarma na autoridad pa bisa cu su yui ta perdi. Aparentemente e yui lo a bay sali y no a regresa cas. Ta trata di un yui muher y e famia tabata kedando segun informacion na Holiday Inn. E mama huntu cu polis a bay na diferente clubnan nocturno pa por rondi e hoben. Informacion cu nan a logra obtene tabata bisa cu e hoben lo a subi un auto cu dos cabayero na altura di Karma Lounge.
Te awe merdia ora nos a combersa cu vocero di polis e no por a duna nos ningun informacion si e hoben a wordo haya of no.
Riba e imagen por mira e mama huntu cu polis saliendo for di Havana Beach Club.

Pictures on site too.

young tourist perdi on aruba come across

diadomingo marduga one mother owing to beat alarma at autoridad for tell cu his yui is perdi. apparently the yui will owing to bay leave y not owing to return cas. is deal of one yui muher y the family was kedando according informacion at holiday inn. the mother together cu police owing to bay at various clubnan nocturno for can rondi the young. informacion cu they owing to succeed obtene was tell cu the young will owing to lever one car cu two cabayero at height of karma lounge. till today afternoon hour we owing to combersa cu vocero of police the not can owing to give we none informacion if the young owing to wordo achieve or not. on the imagen can see the mother together cu police saliendo for of havana beach club. come across

Looks like a young tourist girl is missing.  I don't know if it's by choice or not.  Also, it appears she left with two guys from the Karma Lounge.  They are still looking for her.
Wow!
If she left by choice why are they looking for her?I wonder if she is American,I wonder if joran was anywhere near her,I wonder if aruba would stage a missing/found person act?I wonder why it looks like the aruban police have bullet proof vests on.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #362 on: December 23, 2007, 07:52:28 PM »

Rammstein @ BFN
    Re: OPEN DISCUSSION - NATALEE - DEC. 2007 (2)
« Reply #414 on: Today at 02:34:50 PM »   

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
we just had a TV show with the 25 famous/shocking disappearances on one of our commercial TV channels, Natalee's disappearance was the second most shocking/famous disappearance.

What was the first?

Karma Is Coming

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #363 on: December 23, 2007, 07:55:13 PM »

No matter how much time goes by everyone knows the case was solved well over two years ago. They drugged,raped and murdered Natalee Holloway.

COPS SAY ARUBA SUSPECT IS PSYCHO
July 1st 2005

The prime suspect in the disappearance of Natalee Holloway has been playing a cat-and-mouse game with his interrogators to the point where they have labeled him a psychopath, The National Enquirer has learned exclusively.

Cops who have interviewed Joran van der Sloot — the last person to see 18-year-old honor student Natalee — say he has enjoyed teasing them.Our investigation in Aruba reveals that after more than two weeks behind bars, the 6ft 5in schoolboy tennis star steadfastly refused to cooperate.

"Police regard him as a very cold and calculating young man," revealed a source close to the case.

And 17-year-old Joran's arrogance could only have been boosted by the sudden release on June 26 of his lawyer father, who was held for 48 hours as a suspect in what prosecutors have chillingly labeled Natalee's "premeditated murder."
Prosecutors had hoped that the arrest of his father, Paul van der Sloot, a former acting head of the government legal department, would shake girl-chasing Joran into a confession. "Police believed the father organized the alibi for Joran and the other suspects — telling them to say they dropped off Natalee safely at her hotel," said the close source.

"Their story appeared so well-rehearsed — with everyone giving the same version of events — that police concluded they were coached by someone with expert legal knowledge." But the tactic of jailing Joran's father didn't work. "Joran was playing with investigators even when his father was detained," revealed the close source. "He remained just as arrogant."

They said she behaved strangely. As we reported exclusively last week, Aruban police believe that somebody slipped Natalee the drug Ecstasy while inside Carlos 'n' Charlie's. They suspect she died of an overdose on a dark beach and was dumped at sea by one of the boys.
http://www.nationalenquirer.com/crime/63311
---------------------------------------------
June 24th 2005

MISSING NATALEE WAS DRUGGED AND LEFT FOR DEAD

Missing teen Natalee Holloway overdosed after being slipped Ecstasy at an Aruba night-spot, died on a dark beach and was dumped at sea by one of the panicked boys she had befriended.

The National Enquirer can reveal that is the chilling theory secretly being pursued by police on the Dutch Caribbean island.

Our own investigation shows that Natalee's classmates from Mountain Brook, Alabama, who were with her during her final hours, support cops' fears that the normally responsible honor student was drugged.

A source close to the case said: "The detectives are certain that Natalee is dead.
And if she was dropped by boat far enough from shore where the currents are right, it's unlikely her body would ever be found."

Joran van der Sloot, 17, and three other men have been treated as suspects and are being questioned in the grim Aruba prison in San Nicolas. They have not been charged.

Our investigation in Aruba has uncovered a disturbing portrait of the apparent main suspect — 6 ft 5 in van der Sloot, the son of a wealthy Dutch lawyer. Friends claim that hard drinking, violence-prone Joran:

º PREYS on naïve young American girls for sex
º LIKES to fight and was forced to get anger management counseling

º POSTED pictures of himself on a personal website acting out sadomasochistic games
http://www.nationalenquirer.com/crime/63309

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #364 on: December 23, 2007, 07:56:52 PM »

Something going on here...I can't make any sense out of it, but in the comment section someone replys "Natalee Holloway 2" ....

Sunday, 23 December 2007 

Diadomingo marduga un mama a bati alarma na autoridad pa bisa cu su yui ta perdi. Aparentemente e yui lo a bay sali y no a regresa cas. Ta trata di un yui muher y e famia tabata kedando segun informacion na Holiday Inn. E mama huntu cu polis a bay na diferente clubnan nocturno pa por rondi e hoben. Informacion cu nan a logra obtene tabata bisa cu e hoben lo a subi un auto cu dos cabayero na altura di Karma Lounge.
Te awe merdia ora nos a combersa cu vocero di polis e no por a duna nos ningun informacion si e hoben a wordo haya of no.

Pictures on site too.

diadomingo marduga one mother owing to beat alarma at autoridad for tell cu his yui is perdi. apparently the yui will owing to bay leave y not owing to return cas. is deal of one yui muher y the family was kedando according informacion at holiday inn. the mother together cu police owing to bay at various clubnan nocturno for can rondi the young. informacion cu they owing to succeed obtene was tell cu the young will owing to lever one car cu two cabayero at height of karma lounge. till today afternoon hour we owing to combersa cu vocero of police the not can owing to give we none informacion if the young owing to wordo achieve or not. on the imagen can see the mother together cu police saliendo for of havana beach club. come across

Looks like a young tourist girl is missing.  I don't know if it's by choice or not.  Also, it appears she left with two guys from the Karma Lounge.  They are still looking for her.
Wow!
If she left by choice why are they looking for her?I wonder if she is American,I wonder if joran was anywhere near her,I wonder if aruba would stage a missing/found person act?I wonder why it looks like the aruban police have bullet proof vests on.

This thought crossed my mind also but I didn't want to say it about it being staged.  This is what happens when you don't trust people and you have to think this way.

Even if she left by choice where the hell is she.  These people on this island are disgusting.  They are a bunch of drug dealers and rapists. Mad .
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #365 on: December 23, 2007, 08:09:17 PM »

Posted by Lazlo at RU:

From what I understand she went out Saturday night and still not turned up this afternoon, her mother alarmed authorities.
Shall I translate all including the comments? (some of it is not nice).
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #366 on: December 23, 2007, 08:10:49 PM »

Sunday, 23 December 2007 

Pictures on site too.

Wow!

This thought crossed my mind also but I didn't want to say it about it being staged.  This is what happens when you don't trust people and you have to think this way.

Even if she left by choice where the hell is she.  These people on this island are disgusting.  They are a bunch of drug dealers and rapists. Mad .
I am non trusting of anything to do with aruba.I have learned to not have faith in anything,anyone from aruba might say.They DO seem to like to play games.I don't think aruba will ever live this down,no matter what happens.They are truly doomed and the few good people of aruba should just leave and try to live a normal life elsewhere.

Karma Is Coming

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #367 on: December 23, 2007, 08:11:12 PM »

Posted by the RAT at RU.  I guess he doesn't consider 24ora a legitimate news source  Rolling Eyes

charlierat wrote:
So far, there has been no confirmation of this story from any (ahem) legitimate news sources. If the story is for real, we will know soon enough.

If the story is for real, I hope the woman is okay
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #368 on: December 23, 2007, 08:12:53 PM »

Translation of the full 24ora article by Lazlo at RU:

Lazlo Posted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 8:11 pm   

Sunday, 23 December 2007

Young tourist missing in Aruba
Sunday, 23 December 2007

Sunday morning a mother alarmed authorities to tell them her daughter is missing.
Apparently the girl went out (as in to bar/discotheque) and never returned.
The girl and her family was staying acc. to information at the Holiday Inn.
The mother together with the police went looking at various night clubs for the young woman.
Information they were able to obtain was that the young girl was last seen leaving in a car with two man near Karma lounge.
Till this afternoon spokerperson of police cannot say if they succeeded ... the girl or not.
On the picture the mother together with the police can be seen leaving the Havana beach Club. 

http://www.24ora.com/content/view/3260/5/
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #369 on: December 23, 2007, 08:20:46 PM »

Awemainta Newspaper December 24th 2007

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #370 on: December 23, 2007, 08:30:40 PM »

Awemainta 12/24/07

*Aruba*Great place to visit for the whole family,especially the kids  Wink

« Last Edit: December 23, 2007, 08:33:47 PM by Observer » Logged

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #371 on: December 23, 2007, 08:35:07 PM »

Posted by Lazlo at RU regarding the nationality of the missing tourist:

The article does not say, the comments made refer to an American, how the police gets in action straight away when an American is missing, but when an Aruban or a habitant of Aruba is missing nothing is done etc.
(amongst other things)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #372 on: December 23, 2007, 08:43:39 PM »

Posted by Lazlo at RU:

Lazlo Posted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 8:36 pm   

Girl is an American student, name Joyce 23 years old. 
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #373 on: December 23, 2007, 08:44:44 PM »

Posted by Lazlo at RU regarding the nationality of the missing tourist:

The article does not say, the comments made refer to an American, how the police gets in action straight away when an American is missing, but when an Aruban or a habitant of Aruba is missing nothing is done etc.
(amongst other things)

Is it a crime when an American disappears?  Is it a crime when an Aruban disappears?

Maybe this is the first nail?  Maybe people will forget Natalee Holloway some day, but how will they forget he next girl disappearing?  Maybe locals will step forward with their stories?

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
Spock
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #374 on: December 23, 2007, 08:47:03 PM »

This is the most likely scenerio:

A source close to the case said: "The detectives are certain that Natalee is dead. And if she was dropped by boat far enough from shore where the currents are right, it's unlikely her body would ever be found."

Why preserve the evidence in a crab cage, not to mention the additional time and effort?

In My Opinion
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #375 on: December 23, 2007, 08:48:13 PM »

Nice group of young men they have in Aruba. I'M sure they love they love the young american females that come to party. Well at least on their last night.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #376 on: December 23, 2007, 08:53:10 PM »

Posted by Lazlo at RU - partial translation of the Awemainta article:

Awemainta:

It seems the spirit of Natalee Holloway is "following" us.
Sunday morning the mother of an American student went to the Police station Noord to report her daughter missing.
Joyce Buckeley went on a bus trip (Banana Bus) and when the trip had ended the young woman 23 years old did not arrive back at her hotel.

In the morning hours a big alarm was given to the police authorities, one of the head officers of police, Dolfi Richardson, has asked for a formal.. contrary to the case of Natalee Holloway, and also when another person had disappeared, normally the police waits 48 hours before the big alarm, before a person is officially missing.

(very long article, it will take me some time to translate)
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #377 on: December 23, 2007, 08:53:53 PM »

i dont know what that stupid sign means with the hands but i told my kids IF i ever see them doing it.... its all over

Cool
« Last Edit: December 23, 2007, 09:18:38 PM by San » Logged

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #378 on: December 23, 2007, 08:54:13 PM »

This is the most likely scenerio:

A source close to the case said: "The detectives are certain that Natalee is dead. And if she was dropped by boat far enough from shore where the currents are right, it's unlikely her body would ever be found."

Why preserve the evidence in a crab cage, not to mention the additional time and effort?

Was the intention to preserve evidnece in a crab trap/cage?  Or, to prevent evidence from washing ashore?

I believe clothing is still missing, a drivers license, money, size 10.5/14 male athletic shoes, and flip flops. 

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #379 on: December 23, 2007, 08:54:48 PM »

sypid ????????????

i mean STUPID  Razz

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.