April 26, 2024, 05:55:16 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #707 12/22 - 12/28/2007  (Read 305176 times)
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #440 on: December 23, 2007, 10:46:21 PM »

An old question remains...

How many local girls are missing?

Is anyone looking for them?

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #441 on: December 23, 2007, 10:46:55 PM »

Ok I was no saint as a kid... no where near Natalee's status... but there is nothing cute or interesting about these boys...... they are all slimly looking... I would have been all about just drinking and dancing... and these guys are slimley as all hell.....

it's hard for me to believe that any American girl would be about sleeping with any of them.... unless of course she is under the influence of GhB.... it's why they dont' get any girls unless they are drugged.  YUCK>>>>

Mrs. Red, I agree with you.  I have not seen one that I would even consider "handsome" or "cute" even if they were not slimy looking.  Gutter-like, common trash seems more appropriate. 

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
crazybabyborg
« Reply #442 on: December 23, 2007, 10:46:59 PM »

Wonder if that was her last night on the island? Shocked

That's a good question.

I agree with Mrs. Red. (Hope you're feeling better). I have yet to see a pic of a guy on that island that I would have even given a second look even in my teens, and it wasn't about not having a "wild-side"; I had one. It's just because they aren't appealing. Haven't seen any eye candy in the bunch.

Klaas? Check your messages?  Wink
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #443 on: December 23, 2007, 10:49:18 PM »

do we know what color car, what type ??

how many cars on are on that GROSS ISLAND ?

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #444 on: December 23, 2007, 10:50:43 PM »

WHERE WAS PAULUS SATURDAY NIGHT  Shocked Shocked Shocked?
« Last Edit: December 23, 2007, 10:52:09 PM by San » Logged

- A Horse's Tale
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #445 on: December 23, 2007, 10:51:10 PM »

I can't wait until I hear Joe Tacopina.  Can you just imagine what he is going to say. "See Greta I told you my client didn't do it."

It was really sweaty Paulus.
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #446 on: December 23, 2007, 10:51:28 PM »

was PAULUS OUT at the BARS?

- A Horse's Tale
crazybabyborg
« Reply #447 on: December 23, 2007, 10:51:52 PM »

Well, Deepak still has the Honda, Joran's home for Christmas. Maybe they were having a freedom victory celebration fling.
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #448 on: December 23, 2007, 10:53:05 PM »

I can't wait until I hear Joe Tacopina.  Can you just imagine what he is going to say. "See Greta I told you my client didn't do it."

I don't even have the words to say what I think ... Klaas would have to bann me.

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #449 on: December 23, 2007, 10:53:29 PM »

if something horrible has happened

it is because the POLICE do NOT enforce it

MOS is just as much to blame

everyone knows joran and crew did this 20 plus times

he didnt even get a slap on the wrist

they are hiding and killing people and nothing is done which makes it even more appealing for the criminals to continue

NUKE the whole place and start over

- A Horse's Tale
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #450 on: December 23, 2007, 10:54:02 PM »

Posted by Lazlo at RU:

Lazlo Posted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 10:38 pm   
Missing Joyce found (I think)

Not 100 percent sure, but this is what I make of the Awe Mainta article:

It seems the spirit of Natalee Holloway is "following" us.
Sunday morning the mother of an American student went to the Police station Noord to report her daughter missing.
Joyce Buckeley went on a bus trip (Banana Bus) and when the trip had ended the young woman 23 years old did not arrive back at her hotel.

In the morning hours a big alarm was given to the police authorities, one of the head officers of police, Dolfi Richardson, has asked for a formal.. contrary to the case of Natalee Holloway, and also when another person had disappeared, normally the police waits 48 hours before the big alarm, before a person is officially missing.

But to avoid any errors like in the case of Natalee Holloway Commissar Dolfi Richardson has mobilised out police to go search for information and has started a search action.

They went to the bedroom of the young son, who never may have dreamt to be interrogated, but he might know where his sister was on her last trip when he last saw his sister. According to the brother the young woman was in the company of two boys which he described as dark colored and she was her "happy" self.

Deciding to stay happens in all nightclubs in Aruba, ... (no clue)
The guards confirm to have seen a young woman in the company of two persons of brown color, but they entered and left it a white car.

Every hour that passed in the morning hours the parents became more and more desperate, they do not know how to find their child. They (used to) came to the island, and now they have are confronted with a situation like Natalee Holloway to them.

Aruba wants to avoid to not do anything to have the same as in the case of Natalee Holloway, and they will also go to Merca bek (?), and ask for a tourist boycott. Because with that it is possible that one such a small island a person can disappear from here.

So the police will have to hear about one more case of assault, but that will not... they will continue to search, because they will have to find the young woman here, and the case of Natalee Holloway may not repeat itself.

And already at 5 am in the morning head commissar Dolfi Richardson had to decide that it is better to go back to the Holiday Inn, if the same hotel where Natalee Holloway stayed, and for all together go back to search the night clubs if someone is known as situated in a drugs group, if they can find out if that happened or not.

To their big surprise, but assured also with a frustration and disgust of the policeman, the hour the parents had to open the bedroom of their hotel, the young woman Joyce Buckley was asleep in the bedroom, deeply asleep, already she was sober, but still the smell of drinks was still strong and probably even drugs.

The result, the hour the parents went to announce their daughter was missing, they did not went to look into their own bedroom, but went to the bedrooms of the children, and only the son was present, but no trace of the young woman.

The trip, the spirit of Natalee Holloway struck them, and without thinking to trip (?) without going into their own bedroom, they went to the police to tell their daughter is missing, and they did not wanted to happen the same as with Natalee Holloway.

The... here is see the ghost of Natalee Holloway, but what they have to do is to be more cautious of their own youngsters, and forbid them to leave to drink and also even drugs, and afterwards blame the people of Aruba in this, that cannot be. 
crazybabyborg
« Reply #451 on: December 23, 2007, 10:54:30 PM »

You're right San. Taco will capitalize on this and if the circumstances can even remotely fit, he'll point to it as evidence that someone else could very possibly still be loose committing a crime. Anyone or thing except Joran.
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #452 on: December 23, 2007, 10:54:32 PM »

Well, Deepak still has the Honda, Joran's home for Christmas. Maybe they were having a freedom victory celebration fling.

these people are like ADDICTS

the get no punishment so the get to do it again

- A Horse's Tale
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #453 on: December 23, 2007, 10:54:45 PM »

I think Paulus was going through withdrawls because that last picture of him in his house he didn't look good with his fly down and his shirt soaked with sweat.  So they close the case and he is back in action. Mad

Robots is trying to drive me crazy because I have been fixing his posts all day  Laughing
Pita
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #454 on: December 23, 2007, 10:55:19 PM »

Posted by Bandit at BFN

From latest Awe Mainta article it looks like the translation is that she has been found ok. 
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #455 on: December 23, 2007, 10:57:07 PM »

I think Paulus was going through withdrawls because that last picture of him in his house he didn't look good with his fly down and his shirt soaked with sweat.  So they close the case and he is back in action. Mad

Robots is trying to drive me crazy because I have been fixing his posts all day  Laughing

Laughing Laughing

- A Horse's Tale
dennisintn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #456 on: December 23, 2007, 11:00:02 PM »

is renfro out at the airport checking on illegal air ambulances yet?  is she rounding up boeti and crew for some "credible witnesses" to testify that joyce was seen taking and passing out drugs on the street corners?  you can pretty well bet that it won't be long before we hear from her.
dennisintn

Silverfox
Scared Monkey

Truth is a "Social Invention", Right Paulus?

« Reply #457 on: December 23, 2007, 11:00:42 PM »

Posted by Lazlo at RU:

Lazlo Posted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 10:38 pm   
Missing Joyce found (I think)

Not 100 percent sure, but this is what I make of the Awe Mainta article:

It seems the spirit of Natalee Holloway is "following" us.
Sunday morning the mother of an American student went to the Police station Noord to report her daughter missing.
Joyce Buckeley went on a bus trip (Banana Bus) and when the trip had ended the young woman 23 years old did not arrive back at her hotel.

In the morning hours a big alarm was given to the police authorities, one of the head officers of police, Dolfi Richardson, has asked for a formal.. contrary to the case of Natalee Holloway, and also when another person had disappeared, normally the police waits 48 hours before the big alarm, before a person is officially missing.

But to avoid any errors like in the case of Natalee Holloway Commissar Dolfi Richardson has mobilised out police to go search for information and has started a search action.

They went to the bedroom of the young son, who never may have dreamt to be interrogated, but he might know where his sister was on her last trip when he last saw his sister. According to the brother the young woman was in the company of two boys which he described as dark colored and she was her "happy" self.

Deciding to stay happens in all nightclubs in Aruba, ... (no clue)
The guards confirm to have seen a young woman in the company of two persons of brown color, but they entered and left it a white car.

Every hour that passed in the morning hours the parents became more and more desperate, they do not know how to find their child. They (used to) came to the island, and now they have are confronted with a situation like Natalee Holloway to them.

Aruba wants to avoid to not do anything to have the same as in the case of Natalee Holloway, and they will also go to Merca bek (?), and ask for a tourist boycott. Because with that it is possible that one such a small island a person can disappear from here.

So the police will have to hear about one more case of assault, but that will not... they will continue to search, because they will have to find the young woman here, and the case of Natalee Holloway may not repeat itself.

And already at 5 am in the morning head commissar Dolfi Richardson had to decide that it is better to go back to the Holiday Inn, if the same hotel where Natalee Holloway stayed, and for all together go back to search the night clubs if someone is known as situated in a drugs group, if they can find out if that happened or not.

To their big surprise, but assured also with a frustration and disgust of the policeman, the hour the parents had to open the bedroom of their hotel, the young woman Joyce Buckley was asleep in the bedroom, deeply asleep, already she was sober, but still the smell of drinks was still strong and probably even drugs.

The result, the hour the parents went to announce their daughter was missing, they did not went to look into their own bedroom, but went to the bedrooms of the children, and only the son was present, but no trace of the young woman.

The trip, the spirit of Natalee Holloway struck them, and without thinking to trip (?) without going into their own bedroom, they went to the police to tell their daughter is missing, and they did not wanted to happen the same as with Natalee Holloway.

The... here is see the ghost of Natalee Holloway, but what they have to do is to be more cautious of their own youngsters, and forbid them to leave to drink and also even drugs, and afterwards blame the people of Aruba in this, that cannot be. 

If this is true the family needs to immediately fly out of Aruba to the US and immediately report to a hospital with Police and FBI verifiers and take a blood sample to test for drugs (specifically the date rape drug and other drub enablers)....

-----

The perfect and easy way to listen to PODCASTS for "non-technicals" -- Hear all of ScaredMonkeysRadio Now:
http://tinyurl.com/2sjlw5

If you tell a lie to enough people it becomes the truth - No way Glenda
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #458 on: December 23, 2007, 11:02:00 PM »

Let's not get silly.  Rolling Eyes

Remember, there is no evidence.  Any number of things are possible.

Here are a few that come to mind ~

• A South American political leader is looking for a summer home, and decided that Aruba may fit the bill.  Is there a better way to take over an island?  Nationalize the condos, timeshares, and hotels?
  • Someone is trying to bring down the Oduber government...(Beth is not on the island this time)
  • The girl disappeared herself to get away from her mother, will reappear with a baby, and will write a book.
  • The girl really is in a crack house.

Questions ~

• Anything on the Aruba bbs?
  • FBI on the island?
  • Wow.  I wonder if Aruba can track the movement of all the boats that were in the water that night?

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #459 on: December 23, 2007, 11:04:00 PM »

----------

Well, if this is true, thank goodness she was found safe.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.