March 28, 2024, 01:26:03 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Merry Christmas wishes for Natalee's family and the Persistence crew  (Read 4764 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« on: December 24, 2007, 08:37:31 PM »

Please leave holiday wishes in this thread and we will forward to the family and Persistence crew.

hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2007, 08:47:00 PM »

To Each of Natalee's Family Members and the Persistence Crew here is Wishing You All A Very Merry Christmas...and Please Know that Our Thoughts and Prayers are With You All. Your Friends in Texas

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
sylvia
Scared Monkey

« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2007, 08:54:51 PM »

Beth, Dave, Jug, and Crew of the Persistence,

I want to wish you all a Merry Christmas and a Peaceful, Joyous New Year.  May the star of Christmas shine down on all of you and continue to guide you.  Know that you are a symbol of goodness and strength.  We are with you in spirit.

Wishing you many blessings and much love.

Sylvia from South Carolina
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #3 on: December 25, 2007, 11:24:50 AM »

My best wishes to all of you during this Holiday Season.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #4 on: December 25, 2007, 11:35:34 AM »

Wishing more hope and prayers to the family of Natalee and to the search crews aboard the Persistence.Merry Christmas.
The Angel of Natalee watches over you all.God bless you all.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #5 on: December 25, 2007, 05:28:03 PM »

To the crew of the Persistence:
May the God of all creation bless you and your families this Christmas.  Your unselfish devotion to this cause is what Christmas is all about...love.

To Natalee's family:  May the light of God's love shine upon you today and all days throughout the coming year. 
crazybabyborg
« Reply #6 on: December 26, 2007, 01:32:12 AM »

Father,
Out on the waters, far away from their home this Christmas, is a group of pure hearted brave men. You know exactly where they are, just as you know where the child they seek was left. She is your child by her decision and your divine promise, Beth and Dave's by birth, and our sister in your Son. She has become a daughter to the World through the circumstances of her death and it's shock of the eternal conflict between good and evil.

Lord, we have explored the evil trying to untangle the web of lies, hate, and debauchery with one goal. We have sought to right the wrong to every extent possible; our hearts have yearned to bring hope, and justice to her family through whatever means we had available to us.

At this moment, that group of searchers is seeking to bring comfort to Natalee's family, and by your infallible word, that cause is aligned to your purpose. These men are exhibiting your perfect love through their own sacrifice for a child they do not know. You defined that sacrificial love of us all through your Son, whose birth we honor this day. Please God, guide the ship, whisper to the crew, bless the answer to the call, for these men have responded to your voice to help others at no gain to themselves. Please Lord, let them find her remains and bring her home away from the evil and deliver her into the safekeeping of her family.

Lord, I thank you for sending these men and pray that you will somehow let them know that our eyes watch with warm hearts touched by their unselfishness and skill they are lending to this purpose. Indeed, if they return without her, their effort has already been a beautiful tribute to good, and a light to answer the darkness surrounding what happened to Natalee.

We pray for your hand to allow them to bring her out of Aruba, out of the evil, and away from the clutches of that place. That is not where you placed her, Lord. Please bring her home. You have instructed us that sometimes we do not have, because we do not ask. I'm asking, Father. Please help these men bring her home. In Jesus name I pray. Amen
MsVada
Monkey Junky

« Reply #7 on: December 26, 2007, 07:47:47 PM »

CBB

What a beautiful and fitting prayer. 

Thank you

Maine, born and raised!
sirensong
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #8 on: December 26, 2007, 11:28:21 PM »

To Beth, Dave, the crew on the Persistance,  to each and every family member and friend,

Please know there are many of us out here praying hard that Natalee will be brought home where she belongs.  Natalee must be so proud to see the how strong and inspirational you have all been in the face of this unimaginable crime and coverup.  There is nothing I can say to ease your grief and suffering,  but I pray that God will do that and give you the peace you so desperately deserve.  I read the beautiful prayers such as the one crazybabyborg wrote, and I say them in my heart so that Lord will know how many are gathered in His name, for Natalee. 

love from sirensong (California)
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.