April 28, 2024, 10:12:45 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #708 12/28 - 12/30/07  (Read 294071 times)
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #100 on: December 27, 2007, 06:40:08 PM »

I see Reality only posts for Robin now at BFN. She should really talk to M1p6 and Reality and ask them why someone would spread mis-information

(Commenting about the rumor a body was found today in a gold mine)
robin

Re: Hurtful Rumors.
« Reply #2 on Today at 4:54pm »   

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yes, it does appear to be another sick rumor, but the FBI is looking into in nonetheless. I really don't understand why people find anything like this entertaining to start lies like this one. This is our real life they are entertaining themselves with and our Natalee that is still missing. Hopefully one day we will get that legitimate phone call we are waiting on and get our answers, but stuff like this is disgusting to read.

Well the misinformation, if it is misinformation is coming from somebody posting from the Netherlands. 

If a body were really found and reported to the ALE, it most likely would be covered up rather quickly and not put out in the news.  Or put out and retracted just like the confession

I totally agree, Blah.  This whole thing is just more disinformation from the Twilight Zone.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #101 on: December 27, 2007, 06:52:28 PM »

Reality
BFN
September 20, 2006

From what I have been reading over the past 15 months, there is absolutely no evidence of foul play
----------------------------
No wonder why he deletes all his posts  Mad

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #102 on: December 27, 2007, 06:53:29 PM »

I thought van der Stratten was out on June 5th, back in the 12th and retired July 15th. IIRC the police got him back in.

One more on Freddy who needs to tell the truth! Laughing

Found this at the judicial inc site under accomplices and had posted in the Shango/Simian thread.

In this interview Jossy Mansur confirms Freddie Arambatzis-Zedan is now being held in prison. Mansur explains that he takes sexual pictures of “unsuspecting” girls and then sells it. The girls are apparently aware and okay with the picture taking, however not with the distribution of them. No offense but I think if you allow someone to take a picture of you, especially one that claims to be “Locoman Pimp”, you should be well aware of his intent. mMansur says this guy was held in the beginning of the investigation and obviously the media was not made aware of this. Jossy says he is probably being held because of a false alibi for Joran van der Sloot he initially gave police.
Kiwi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #103 on: December 27, 2007, 07:08:43 PM »

I thought van der Stratten was out on June 5th, back in the 12th and retired July 15th. IIRC the police got him back in.

Found this at the judicial inc site under accomplices and had posted in the Shango/Simian thread.

In this interview Jossy Mansur confirms Freddie Arambatzis-Zedan is now being held in prison. Mansur explains that he takes sexual pictures of “unsuspecting” girls and then sells it. The girls are apparently aware and okay with the picture taking, however not with the distribution of them. No offense but I think if you allow someone to take a picture of you, especially one that claims to be “Locoman Pimp”, you should be well aware of his intent. mMansur says this guy was held in the beginning of the investigation and obviously the media was not made aware of this. Jossy says he is probably being held because of a false alibi for Joran van der Sloot he initially gave police.

So was he in prison with Joran at the same time he was faking the drug test? That according to Joran would mean he also did not pass the drug test. According to Joran's lawyer's only Joran and another passed the test. they identified someone that was not a friend of Joran.

If you were one of the original 20 female tourists to encounter JVDS while on vacation call the FBI. Tell them where you were taken.
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #104 on: December 27, 2007, 07:10:43 PM »

........it be Freddie?

http://www.flickr.com/photos/joranvandersloot/page8/

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #105 on: December 27, 2007, 07:16:53 PM »

Thats a good find Mum! They kept all of the other suspects and witnesses out of the media and they did there best to cover up things like intercourse with a unconscious person.. We know they protected people like Lorenzo,Gottenbo's,Guido,GVC and others and made sure nothing was leaked.

Freddy knows the truth and no doubt in my mind Jan VDS also. The nerve of them allowing Van Der Straaten to win a lawsuit to complete the cover up he started. The conflict of interest was obvious to everyone in Aruba and they all knew he was close friends with the Van Der Sloots.
« Last Edit: December 27, 2007, 07:21:03 PM by Observer » Logged

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #106 on: December 27, 2007, 07:20:38 PM »

Shocked

bleachedblack

Is this an update on the Natalee Holloway case?  Did it take place today?  Do you have a link?

Thank you.

Janet

++++++++++

Jossy Mansur
'Scarborough Country'
August 26, 2005

DANIELS:  It definitely smells that way.  You know, if you take the prosecution‘s statement at its face, we are talking on a whole new level, the charges here.  We are talking about drugs.  We are talking about rape and we are talking about rape of many different people.  There are four guys now in custody, four best friends.  What does that tell you?

MANSUR:  Well, what it tells me is that, really, these four guys are friends.  They belong to the same group, these party boys that go out and prey on young, unsuspected girls or other kinds of girls also that are out to have a good time, not suspecting what they‘re in for with these predators around.

And they are—they not only appear in photographs together, but I understand that Freddy lives very near to the Joran house.  So, there is a bond between them.   There is a group that they call themselves the pimps, in which all of these participate.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #107 on: December 27, 2007, 07:24:30 PM »

Shocked

bleachedblack

Is this an update on the Natalee Holloway case?  Did it take place today?  Do you have a link?

Thank you.

Janet

++++++++++

Jossy Mansur
'Scarborough Country'
August 26, 2005

DANIELS:  It definitely smells that way.  You know, if you take the prosecution‘s statement at its face, we are talking on a whole new level, the charges here.  We are talking about drugs.  We are talking about rape and we are talking about rape of many different people.  There are four guys now in custody, four best friends.  What does that tell you?

MANSUR:  Well, what it tells me is that, really, these four guys are friends.  They belong to the same group, these party boys that go out and prey on young, unsuspected girls or other kinds of girls also that are out to have a good time, not suspecting what they‘re in for with these predators around.

And they are—they not only appear in photographs together, but I understand that Freddy lives very near to the Joran house.  So, there is a bond between them.   There is a group that they call themselves the pimps, in which all of these participate.

No no no the link I gave was to the pic. The caption in the photo caught my eye, and wondered if it referred to Freddie rather than the pic of the Kalpoe pictured as they are not neighbors. Photo was from Jorans Flicker Blog. Link above

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #108 on: December 27, 2007, 07:30:24 PM »

PITTSBURGH -- A Pittsburgh woman was the winning contestant on Wheel of Fortune, taking home $18,000 and a trip to ArubaRolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Kristin Culan’s "Happy Holidays" episode aired on Channel 11 Wednesday night.

A life-long fan of Wheel of Fortune, Kristin’s first audition was held at Station Square last June. From there she received an e-mail, asking her to attend a hotel audition at the Pittsburgh International Airport.

For several hours, Kristin and other candidates played Wheel of Fortune puzzles and took a written quiz. Once a few candidates remained, Kristin was told she would be notified by mail shortly if she was picked for the show.

As luck would have it, Kristin was selected and taped her episode on Nov. 28 in Los Angeles.

Kristin said the energy in the studio was so intense she felt like she was going to burst.
http://www.wpxi.com/entertainment/14932984/detail.html?rss=burg&psp=news

Hope she makes it home alive.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #109 on: December 27, 2007, 07:31:44 PM »

Yes,the text is referring to Freddy. He was arrested at the same time as the Kalpoes 2nd arrest back in 2005. They added rape charges to everyone involved including Joran in Natalee's case according to the Family Lawyer. I recall hearing at the time that he may have slept over at the Van Der Sloots home the night NH went missing. We know he was released and we were told he left the country of Aruba after that. If he did leave the country then it wasnt for long.
« Last Edit: December 27, 2007, 07:34:54 PM by Observer » Logged

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #110 on: December 27, 2007, 07:34:21 PM »

Shocked

bleachedblack

Thank you.

Janet

++++++++++

Jossy Mansur
'Scarborough Country'
August 26, 2005

No no no the link I gave was to the pic. The caption in the photo caught my eye, and wondered if it referred to Freddie rather than the pic of the Kalpoe pictured as they are not neighbors. Photo was from Jorans Flicker Blog. Link above

Laughing

I promised myself I would not but ... I was ready to hop on that emotion roller coaster ride again.   Wink

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #111 on: December 27, 2007, 07:35:28 PM »

Reality
BFN
September 20, 2006

From what I have been reading over the past 15 months, there is absolutely no evidence of foul play
----------------------------
No wonder why he deletes all his posts  Mad

It just boggles my mind how this can be stated with a straight face and Robin cozy up to these liarbags.

MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #112 on: December 27, 2007, 07:37:11 PM »

Kiwi, I hadn't even thought about what could have happened when he was detained......been too busy trying to find out when. Appears sometime between June 17th and the 23rd. But if it was kept a secret I'm sure the reason why was also a secret.
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #113 on: December 27, 2007, 07:40:40 PM »

Yes,the text is referring to Freddy. He was arrested at the same time as the Kalpoes 2nd arrest back in 2005. They added rape charges to everyone involved including Joran in Natalee's case according to the Family Lawyer. I recall hearing at the time that he may have slept over at the Van Der Sloots home the night NH went missing. We know he was released and we were told he left the country of Aruba. If he did leave the country then it wasnt for long.

Thanks ******* what you say rings true with what I recall with the exception of Freddie being the "sleep over" rumor. Maybe you could refresh my memory of on one other thing.......who was arrested and released with the initials "AB" ? Would that be guido? I thought I recall Freddie going by the initials AB? Sorry the more time that passes things that were once clear become less so......

+++++++++

VELEZ-MITCHELL: All right. And you bring up an absolutely important point, is the number of arrests in this case. This would mark arrest number 10. And we even have a graphic for you that can show you all the people who have been brought in and out throughout this process. It`s absolutely astounding.

First we had the two security guards who were brought in. They had alibis -- totally innocent. Then we had Joran Van Der Sloot. He is still a suspect. Then the Kalpoe brothers, of course. Then we had the party boat deejay, who was brought in after the Kalpoe brothers. And after this guy, the party boat deejay, we had Joran`s dad, Paulus Van Der Sloot. And then we had Geoffrey Van Cromvoirt who was caught and released, as Nancy wants to put it. Then a mysterious man by the name of "AB." And then we had this final gentleman, who has been brought in and released.

http://tinyurl.com/y5mjva

Don Clark, former head of Houston FBI, can you put this in a perspective? Have you ever heard of such a thing?

bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #114 on: December 27, 2007, 07:42:46 PM »

PITTSBURGH -- A Pittsburgh woman was the winning contestant on Wheel of Fortune, taking home $18,000 and a trip to ArubaRolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Kristin Culan’s "Happy Holidays" episode aired on Channel 11 Wednesday night.

A life-long fan of Wheel of Fortune, Kristin’s first audition was held at Station Square last June. From there she received an e-mail, asking her to attend a hotel audition at the Pittsburgh International Airport.

For several hours, Kristin and other candidates played Wheel of Fortune puzzles and took a written quiz. Once a few candidates remained, Kristin was told she would be notified by mail shortly if she was picked for the show.

As luck would have it, Kristin was selected and taped her episode on Nov. 28 in Los Angeles.

Kristin said the energy in the studio was so intense she felt like she was going to burst.
http://www.wpxi.com/entertainment/14932984/detail.html?rss=burg&psp=news

Hope she makes it home alive.

Hmmmm she may get more than she bargained for.

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #115 on: December 27, 2007, 07:48:37 PM »

BB:

I'M not exactly sure who A.B. is.  Confused They really screwed up Freddy's name if they are referring to him. However the timing is right and he's the other guy that is up to his eyeballs in all of this. I'M leaning toward the info MUM found and that it is Freddy..Another good poster here says his last name could be boekhoudt but Freddy makes the most sense.
« Last Edit: December 27, 2007, 07:50:48 PM by Observer » Logged

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #116 on: December 27, 2007, 07:50:34 PM »

She's pretty attractive but could pass for a local, so she is probably safe.  It seems they have a predisposition for blonds.

MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #117 on: December 27, 2007, 07:51:26 PM »

Bleached..not *******, but I bought that up last week and ******* said that he was really sure that it was not Freddy. I had seen Freddy Aaron Batzis on the Abram's Report transcript when he was arrested with the Kalpoes in August 2005
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #118 on: December 27, 2007, 07:51:47 PM »

OK thanks *******, I wasn't sure who AB was either, thought I had forgotten

bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #119 on: December 27, 2007, 07:53:23 PM »

Bleached..not *******, but I bought that up last week and ******* said that he was really sure that it was not Freddy. I had seen Freddy Aaron Batzis on the Abram's Report transcript when he was arrested with the Kalpoes in August 2005

hmmm that sounds possible thanks.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.