April 28, 2024, 08:56:45 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #708 12/28 - 12/30/07  (Read 294064 times)
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #140 on: December 27, 2007, 09:34:00 PM »

The girl had fallen several times on the way to the beach. Joran told me that at some point she "no longer came around/no longer regained consciousness" and that they had left her on the beach.

he never left her on the beach........

ITS A LIE

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
crazybabyborg
« Reply #141 on: December 27, 2007, 09:36:24 PM »

Still at work but was checking in for any updates on the ship. You all have some very interesting discussions going on! I thought I followed this case pretty closely in the beginning, but I didn't realize Freddy had been arrested more than once!

Freddy knows exactly what happened the night Natalee went missing.
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #142 on: December 27, 2007, 09:39:08 PM »

yea, ok crapface boy  Rolling Eyes

she fell severa times????

what the hell does that mean ??

let me put my footprint on this

you HIT her several times

nobody falls several times..

they might fall once and when someone sees how UNSTEADY they are

they DO SOMETHING about

your a LIAR and youre not even a very good one
you are just like your father

- A Horse's Tale
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #143 on: December 27, 2007, 09:42:08 PM »

"

I don't know where people are getting Jamie from, It is reported that it was Freddie that was arrested....he was the guy who stayed at Jorans that night and pamy - I read that freddie left early that night, so he may not have been there when natalee and her friends were at c&c but he would have been at Jorans when he got home.

Posted by: aoife24 | Friday, August 26, 2005 at 02:32 PM"

http://tinyurl.com/3656re

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #144 on: December 27, 2007, 09:44:43 PM »

I agree, Robots.

Who watches a person fall down several times and does nothing?  That is totally unacceptable.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #145 on: December 27, 2007, 09:49:43 PM »

I agree, Robots.

Who watches a person fall down several times and does nothing?  That is totally unacceptable.

yep, the first time someone falls... thats one thing BUT several times

my goodness...joran is a terrible liar and his friends that parrot his lies are IDIOTS

my take on the whole thing is they were laughing as she kept falling and they probably
were kicking her... we must remember these jerks treat women horrible
they dont care about them.

ANITA the BEAST must be so proud of her delicious killer  Mad Mad Mad Mad

- A Horse's Tale
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #146 on: December 27, 2007, 09:55:01 PM »

WHERE IS SAN

San went back to work.  Not sure where she is tonight, probably out partying, LOLOL  Laughing

She needs to report to us.  She knows better than to not let us know.  Why some Aruban might be out partying and we would never know what happened to her.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #147 on: December 27, 2007, 09:55:29 PM »

There is a video that is new to me posted at the Search site.  I don't know how to copy and move a video but here is a link to the site.  It's the newest post.

http://nholloway.blogspot.com/

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #148 on: December 27, 2007, 10:00:44 PM »

WHERE IS SAN

This morning, I saw your post asking the same question....was going to respond that San was probably asleep, but figured as I read along someone would have.......

Income is a necessity to most of us Wink...we do notice when she's not around....how can we not??

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #149 on: December 27, 2007, 10:01:48 PM »

As far as I know it was Dan Riehl who confirmed that Freddy spent the night at the Van Der Sloots the day Natalee dissapeared.

Dan Riehl has "Natalee Holloway: New Arrest Expected Saturday."

According to sources on the island, along with today's arrest of Deepak and Satish Kalpoe, Freddie ("Locoman Pimp" slow loading time) Arambatzis-Zedan (dark hair - top three pictures) aka badboy_956, authorities will apprehend Jamie Carrasquilla tomorrow for allegations unrelated to the disappearance to Natalee Holloway.

Confusion over Freddy's last name is said to result from naming conventions which can be difficult for some to interpret. Apparently the name of both parents or their family names are taken at birth and Zedan may be Freddy's Mother's maiden name.

The arrests are said to be related to an incident that occurred back in April of this year. There are conflicting stories as to the alleged incident. One local news person is said to have stated that the incident involved a gang rape of an unidentified accuser.

----------------------------
I was able to confirm through another independent party that there was an individual who spent the night at Joran's apartments the night of Natalee Holloway's disappearance - and he has been questioned a number of times.
----------------------------
Reports are coming in that Fox is announcing the re-arrest of the Kalpoes and an individual identified as "Freddie." That individual is known to me as a good friend of Joran Van der Sloot who allegedly stayed over at the apartments of Joran on the night of Natalee Holloway's disappearance

http://www.riehlworldview.com/carnivorous_conservative/2005/08/natalee_hollowa_62.html

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #150 on: December 27, 2007, 10:03:43 PM »

There is a video that is new to me posted at the Search site.  I don't know how to copy and move a video but here is a link to the site.  It's the newest post.

Thanks, Anna....I think ******* posted this earlier today.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

dennisintn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #151 on: December 27, 2007, 10:06:32 PM »

there have been more than l,000 hits at that site since ll:30 a.m. today.  i'd sure like to be with them out there. 
dennisintn
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #152 on: December 27, 2007, 10:07:00 PM »

But Freddie also has the alibi of the all-night family reunion.

The source for that was scubajap.   Rolling Eyes

Melody claimed Freddie spent the night at Joran's so I wonder who Dan's alleged second source was, if any.

Nothing is ever clear as to what happened.  Has to be by design.  For every fact, there is oddly an opposing fact.  Strange place where you can't ever get a straight answer to anything.

PERSONA NON GRATA

robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #153 on: December 27, 2007, 10:09:16 PM »

The suspect was shown/informed that he had stated that he and the girl went for a walk. And that there was a statement of someone that saw Deepak Kalpoe's car at a location that was several hundred yards away from the Fishermans hut.He was asked about the logic of this and other issues and whether he can explain why he was there with the other boys in that particular location.
The suspect did not respond.[/
color]

- A Horse's Tale
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #154 on: December 27, 2007, 10:09:27 PM »

Sorry.  Guess I missed it.

Klaas, feel free to delete my post.

dennisintn,

It looks a little choppy to me.  Would have to get one of those pirate patches, lol, so wouldn't get seasick.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #155 on: December 27, 2007, 10:11:33 PM »

But Freddie also has the alibi of the all-night family reunion.

The source for that was scubajap.   Rolling Eyes

Melody claimed Freddie spent the night at Joran's so I wonder who Dan's alleged second source was, if any.

Nothing is ever clear as to what happened.  Has to be by design.  For every fact, there is oddly an opposing fact.  Strange place where you can't ever get a straight answer to anything.

I think Freddy was a lie that Melody told to make it sound as though Joran had a guest.  I seriously doubt this occurred.  I always doubted it even when she colluded with Dan to make everyone think Joran was innocent after Dan's merger with Paulus and AHATA.

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #156 on: December 27, 2007, 10:12:11 PM »

dennisintn,

It looks a little choppy to me.  Would have to get one of those pirate patches, lol, so wouldn't get seasick.

Is this the ruins of a shipwreck they were discussing earlier.

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #157 on: December 27, 2007, 10:13:42 PM »

there have been more than l,000 hits at that site since ll:30 a.m. today.  i'd sure like to be with them out there. 
dennisintn

The water on the video seemed more rough than I would imagine but then, it could be the area they were in at that time.  Seems there is a lot of data to check....hope their efforts are fulfilled in some way.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #158 on: December 27, 2007, 10:13:59 PM »

I think Freddy was a lie that Melody told to make it sound as though Joran had a guest.  I seriously doubt this occurred.  I always doubted it even when she colluded with Dan to make everyone think Joran was innocent after Dan's merger with Paulus and AHATA.

And Anita to make it appear that nothing happened at the Sloot house.

PERSONA NON GRATA

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #159 on: December 27, 2007, 10:15:54 PM »

dennisintn,

Is this the ruins of a shipwreck they were discussing earlier.

The video just showed the ship and various parts of it & crew...mostly water view, imo....no shipwreck that I saw.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.