April 28, 2024, 07:33:58 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #708 12/28 - 12/30/07  (Read 294061 times)
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #240 on: December 28, 2007, 09:27:50 AM »

http://www.amigoe.com/english/   12/27/2007

Take-over purchase refinery by Petrobras a done deal

ORANJESTAD -- Valero Energy Corporation and Petrobras have reached an agreement on the take-over purchase of the refinery in San Nicolas.  The ‘outline agreement’ is signed, even though they are still negotiating almost all the details.

This news comes from a very reliable source that mentions that the take-over purchase is a done deal.  There is no longer a joint venture between Valero and Petrobras; the entire refinery is being sold to the Brazilian semi state-owned company.   The outline agreement for the take-over purchase was signed right before Christmas.  What this is going to mean for the employment and the development of the earnings of the employees of the refinery, is therefore not clear yet. 

We also do not know yet whether there will be conditions set for the environmental accomplishments of the company, which products Petrobras is going to refine, and for which markets.  Can Petrobras expect a ‘tax holiday’; will the government set conditions; will the government ask for guarantees with regard to the personnel?

Spokesperson David Smith of Valero cannot confirm the signing of the outline agreement for the take-over purchase.  “I have no information on this and Valero Aruba is not informed of the signing of a contract.”

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #241 on: December 28, 2007, 09:56:01 AM »

http://www.amigoe.com/english/   12/27/2007

Take-over purchase refinery by Petrobras a done deal

ORANJESTAD -- Valero Energy Corporation and Petrobras have reached an agreement on the take-over purchase of the refinery in San Nicolas.  The ‘outline agreement’ is signed, even though they are still negotiating almost all the details.

This news comes from a very reliable source that mentions that the take-over purchase is a done deal.  There is no longer a joint venture between Valero and Petrobras; the entire refinery is being sold to the Brazilian semi state-owned company.   The outline agreement for the take-over purchase was signed right before Christmas.  What this is going to mean for the employment and the development of the earnings of the employees of the refinery, is therefore not clear yet. 

We also do not know yet whether there will be conditions set for the environmental accomplishments of the company, which products Petrobras is going to refine, and for which markets.  Can Petrobras expect a ‘tax holiday’; will the government set conditions; will the government ask for guarantees with regard to the personnel?

Spokesperson David Smith of Valero cannot confirm the signing of the outline agreement for the take-over purchase.  “I have no information on this and Valero Aruba is not informed of the signing of a contract.”

Morning monkeys!  What a rag of a newspaper "Amigoe" is!

Take over purchase of refinery is a done deal, yet spokesperson for Valero is not aware of any contract signing.  So typical of the BS we have read from Aruba......either they report complete BS or leak info before it should be released. 

Very weird place.

Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #242 on: December 28, 2007, 10:14:51 AM »

I just read the Judge Witt article. I call BS.
If a judge was present and dictated terms of the search -- he could also dictate that the entire property COULD be searched. Any "legit" judge would have deemed the search in a MURDER case able to search the whole property if he physically saw himself the situation.

WHO IS TELLING A LIE HERE?

Janssen and Dompig maintain the search warrants was limited on the spot as reported by the US news media, in fact Dompig says it was limited both times.

Wit is saying they only asked for a search of the apartment and cars. Who is lying, the judge or law enforcement?

Does all this sound familiar? Passing the buck? Everybody lies, right?

Where is Hans Mos? why didn't he investigate the investigation and all the liars that came with it? Why? Because there are Dutch people involved. The Dutch cannot police themselves.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #243 on: December 28, 2007, 10:47:41 AM »

It seems Bob Wit is defending the original search of Joran's apartment only, saying the search warrant request was only for where he lived and the cars....?

That he says the dossier has much discrepancy of statements in it, that the case is strong against the 3 but does not have the proof needed to convict.

That he says his experience has shown that new evidence does come up in cases, that it can in this case and then a prosecution could take place.

It also seems he says Dompig and Peter deVries implied favoritism to the Sloot family.

Bottom line, it does seem we have a judge agreeing that this case has strong incriminating evidence in the files that needs boosting of evidence in form of a witness, or DNA, something that can be tested and linked as evidence.  MO

For Wit, and I purposely omitt the respectable title of judge as I think he does insult to it, to claim that he felt that Joran's parents home was not the home of Joran because he had a detached living space in the home place is absurd. Joran lived with his parents, he ate their food, prepared in the main house, ate in the main house, his clothes were laundered in the main house, and he had complete run of the main house. His Dad claimed to have set hours of curfew for Joran so Joran defintely lived under their control, had not been emanciapated as far as I know, and thus was still a child. Wit, please go blow smoke up some other idiots ass. You insult the intelligence of all civilized people and you are personally responsible for the demise of Aruba and the torment of Beth.

I agree and will also omit the title of "judge" when discussing Wit.  This man is a disgrace.

I wrote to the Carribean Court of Justice a long time ago, to express the mockery this man Wit, has made of the justice system.  As long as he, and Smid remain in justice positions, there is no justice system in the Antilles.

Wit is without ethics, professional or personal, and tarnishes everything the justice system stands for.  He is disgrace to his profession and a disgrace to the human race.

Now he wants to cover his ass with a ridiculous explanation of his actions, which is indeed an insult to intelligent people everywhere.

Perhaps he can answer this question:  What was he doing at the Sloot dump in the first place?

According to the "Code of Ethics", he should never have been on the property.  Whether friends or acquaintances of the Sloots, his very presence was improper, and a violation of the code of ethics.

Wreck wrote:

Where is Hans Mos? why didn't he investigate the investigation and all the liars that came with it? Why? Because there are Dutch people involved. The Dutch cannot police themselves.

I agree Wreck!  If the Dutch did not come to Aruba to investigate the investigation, the whole episode is a sham and a disgrace. 

Wit has no ethics.
Carribean Justice is a contradiction in terms.
Wit brings disgrace to Dutch justice officials everywhere.
Dutch Justice is a sham and a joke.

The Hague is a joke.

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #244 on: December 28, 2007, 10:56:25 AM »

It seems Bob Wit is defending the original search of Joran's apartment only, saying the search warrant request was only for where he lived and the cars....?

That he says the dossier has much discrepancy of statements in it, that the case is strong against the 3 but does not have the proof needed to convict.

That he says his experience has shown that new evidence does come up in cases, that it can in this case and then a prosecution could take place.

It also seems he says Dompig and Peter deVries implied favoritism to the Sloot family.

Bottom line, it does seem we have a judge agreeing that this case has strong incriminating evidence in the files that needs boosting of evidence in form of a witness, or DNA, something that can be tested and linked as evidence.  MO

For Wit, and I purposely omitt the respectable title of judge as I think he does insult to it, to claim that he felt that Joran's parents home was not the home of Joran because he had a detached living space in the home place is absurd. Joran lived with his parents, he ate their food, prepared in the main house, ate in the main house, his clothes were laundered in the main house, and he had complete run of the main house. His Dad claimed to have set hours of curfew for Joran so Joran defintely lived under their control, had not been emanciapated as far as I know, and thus was still a child. Wit, please go blow smoke up some other idiots ass. You insult the intelligence of all civilized people and you are personally responsible for the demise of Aruba and the torment of Beth.

I agree and will also omit the title of "judge" when discussing Wit.  This man is a disgrace.

I wrote to the Carribean Court of Justice a long time ago, to express the mockery this man Wit, has made of the justice system.  As long as he, and Smid remain in justice positions, there is no justice system in the Antilles.

Wit is without ethics, professional or personal, and tarnishes everything the justice system stands for.  He is disgrace to his profession and a disgrace to the human race.

Now he wants to cover his ass with a ridiculous explanation of his actions, which is indeed an insult to intelligent people everywhere.

Perhaps he can answer this question:  What was he doing at the Sloot dump in the first place?

According to the "Code of Ethics", he should never have been on the property.  Whether friends or acquaintances of the Sloots, his very presence was improper, and a violation of the code of ethics.

Wreck wrote:

I agree Wreck!  If the Dutch did not come to Aruba to investigate the investigation, the whole episode is a sham and a disgrace. 

Wit has no ethics.

The Hague is a joke.

I definitely agree -- but that was Dayhiker's quote not mine!

NYC_lover
Monkey Junky Jr.

The Mercedes GL

« Reply #245 on: December 28, 2007, 11:07:32 AM »

Wreck wrote:

Wit has no ethics.

The Hague is a joke.

Jawohl, (yes, however,)  I like it. The KLPD and OM are one joke.  Laughing Laughing Laughing I had watch Peter R. De Vries last sunday, he was telling in his programm to people to speaking out about 4 cases. 3 were early a cold-case and now is the 4th also a cold-case. Dutch government that has something to do with corruption, information keeping back for family of missing children and the lies what they tell in the media and at press conference about many cases.

I am glad hear this media attention from the Netherlands. ‘Recherche verdraait informatie te vaak’
Investigators in a black breach and again a bad name of the Dutch police. It smells again to Corrpution and a negative researching in missing persons cases
Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #246 on: December 28, 2007, 11:13:13 AM »

I definitely agree -- but that was Dayhiker's quote not mine!

Oops.....apologies all!  I guess I need to settle down for a minute. 

These guys in their black robes who pretend to stand for justice are difficult to look at, especially Wit.

Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #247 on: December 28, 2007, 11:20:59 AM »

Dayhiker wrote:

Wit is a disgrace, and just one symptom in a disease called the Dutch Justice system.

The Hague is a joke.  If I was a Dutch judge, I would remove myself from association with the likes of Wit.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #248 on: December 28, 2007, 12:20:02 PM »

If a judge was present and dictated terms of the search -- he could also dictate that the entire property COULD be searched. Any "legit" judge would have deemed the search in a MURDER case able to search the whole property if he physically saw himself the situation.

Janssen and Dompig maintain the search warrants was limited on the spot as reported by the US news media, in fact Dompig says it was limited both times.

Wit is saying they only asked for a search of the apartment and cars. Who is lying, the judge or law enforcement?

I assume that Beth is speaking from a foundation of knowledge in the following interview.  I trust her words 100% ... case closed!

Beth is on a quest for the truth regarding what happened to her precious daughter.  She has no reason to lie as ... lies are created to obscure the truth.

Janet

++++++++++++++

Beth Twitty
FOX NEW - MARTHA MACCALLUM
November 28, 2006

TWITTY: Well I think they will always have to look at there were two personnel involved from the Aruban Justice Department and that is why we do not have any evidence and that is what Joran’s attorney will have to be reminded of. It is because of Bob Witt and Ben King stopped the search warrants. It was made to initially search the entire area of Mon. 19 - the garden, the buildings and everything but on the spot a high ranking employee of the Justice Office, Bob Witt, reduced the search warrant to only the room of Joran so that’s why we do not have any evidence because of involvement of the obstruction from the Aruban Justice Department personnel.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #249 on: December 28, 2007, 12:20:13 PM »

http://www.diario-aruba.com/2007/12/28/

Brutal assault on female tourist.

ATRACO Y AGRESION RIBA TURISTA FEMENINO DEN HOTEL

Golpi fuerte pa turismo Diahuebs anochi...

ORANJESTAD(AAN): Si situacion sigui asina na Aruba, cualkier miyon hinca den turismo lo no yuda tog. Loke cu a pasa Diahuebs den oranan lat di atardi birando scur ta un golpi hopi fuerte pa turismo.

Un turista femenino procedente di Miami a bira victima di un atraco den tereno di e Highrise Timeshare Resort unda e ta hospedando.  El a socede riba e gangway cu tin banda di beach.

Strandpolitie ta trahando cu alma y cuerpo pa por pone man riba  e homber color scur cu a comete e atraco. E tabata tin un Carson estilo camouflage bisti, y tabata lomba sunu.

Pa colmo, for di trempan oficialnan di seguridad di un otro hotel a señala e figura straño aki den cercania di nan hotelnan, pero e atraco mes a tuma lugar riba tereno di un otro Resort, unda e atracador aki a ser señala mas den dia.

E ASALTO  BRUTAL
E atracador a gara e hoben turista femenino di 17 aña cu un agare fuerte y brutal, y aunke e hoben a lucha pa scapa di e mannan di e atracador, tog e atracador a bolbe rek, y zwaai pa dal e hoben violentamente den muraya di beton, y lage herida cu golpi na cabez.

E hoben turista ta naci na Venezuela, pero ta biba na Miami.  E victima a logra tira su tas, pero asina mes e atracador a pasa man pe y baha na awa cu esaki.

Ora cu a bati alarma riba e caso aki mesora a cuminsa busca via descripcion duna pa haya paradero di e atracador.  E ta un homber color scur di estatura di como 1.80 meter.

E dama turista a keda den shock di spanto, y tabata tembla segun testigonan a laga sa.
   E mayornan di e hoben atraca a dicidi cu nan ta bay mesora pa Hospital hunto cu e gerente di e hotel unda e caso a sosode.

Mirando cu tabata scur dificilmente por a logra capta imagennan cla di e atracador riba sistema di video, pero otro hotelnan cu tambe a señale lo facilita autoridadnan e imagennan pa asina personal di strandpolitie sigui traha riba e caso.

E atraco a tuma lugar riba e parti cu ta conduci na e cambernan di e hotel.

Ban spera cu autoridadnan soluciona e caso aki y DIARIO lo ta prome pa pone e foto di e atracador pa asina Aruba por mira kende ta e burdugo cu ta causa un daño irreparable na nos isla.

Riba e potret por mira momento cu famia ta dicidi di bay cu e mucha muher inocente pa Hospital.

Online Pap translation:

atraco y agresion on tourist
female in hotel

golpi strong for turism diahuebs night...

oranjestad(aan): if situation follow so at aruba, cualkier miyon hinca in turism will not help tog. thing cu owing to happen diahuebs in oranan late of nightfall birando dark is one golpi much strong for turism.

one tourist female procedente of miami owing to become victima of one atraco in territory of the highrise timeshare resort where the is hospedando. past owing to socede on the gangway cu have near of beach.

strandpolitie is trahando cu soul y cuerpo for can place hand on he color dark cu owing to comete the atraco. the was have one carson style camouflage dress, y was back sunu.

for colmo, for of trempan oficialnan of seguridad of one another hotel owing to señala the figure odd here in cercania of they hotelnan, but the atraco self did take lugar on territory of one another resort, where the atracador here owing to being señala more in day.

the asalto brutal

the atracador owing to grab the young tourist female of 17 year cu one agare strong y brutal, y although the young owing to struggle for scapa of the hands of the atracador, tog the atracador owing to go back calculate, y zwaai for strike the young violentamente in wall of beton, y lage injury cu golpi at cabez.

the young tourist is naci at venezuela, but live at miami. the victima owing to succeed throw his bag, but so self the atracador owing to happen hand pe y descend at water cu this.

hour cu owing to beat alarma on the caso here at once owing to cuminsa busca via descripcion give for achieve paradero of the atracador. the is one man color dark of estatura of because; 1.80 metre.

the lady tourist owing to stay in shock of spanto, y was tembla according testigonan owing to let know.
the parents of the young atraca owing to dicidi cu they're bay at once for hospital together cu the gerente of the hotel where the caso owing to sosode.

mirando cu was dark dificilmente can owing to succeed capta imagennan cla of the atracador on sistema of video, but another hotelnan cu also owing to señale will facilita autoridadnan the imagennan for so personal of strandpolitie follow work on the caso.

the atraco did take lugar on the part cu is conduci at the cambernan of the hotel.

as wait for cu autoridadnan soluciona the caso here y daily paper will is first for place the photograph of the atracador for so aruba can see that is the burdugo cu is cause one damage irreparable at we island.

on the potret can see instant cu family is dicidi of bay cu the child muher inocente for hospital.

MINISTERIO PUBLICO TA TUMANDO CASO

DI CUATRO HOMBERNAN ARMA HOPI NA SERIO

ORANJESTAD (AAN): Autoridad ta tuma e caso di e hombernan deteni cu arma di candela hopi na serio.

Diaranzon madruga e prome informe cu a drenta na Polis, ta cu na Havana Beach Club tin un pelea andando.  E club popular aki riba e madruga ey, tabata rand-rand di hende nan si ta riba otro pa e fiesta cu a worde organiza.

Esnan cu atende e fiesta a goza segun informe un bol. Pafor por a nota un cantidad di auto staciona, y hasta na dado momento trafico por poco a jam.

Mientras tanto a base di informe relaciona cu arma di candela, a keda suministra tambe e number di e Nissan Sentra, cu ta A-42250. E patruya di Oranjestad cu tabata na caminda pa Havana Beach Club riba Lloyd G. Smith Boulevard, na altura di Royal Plaza Mall, nan a nota un vehiculo di cual e number ta cuadra.

Mesora sin vacila, e agentenan a reacciona door di para e chofer.  Agentenan arma cu nan pistola a ordena e cuatro hombernan den e vehiculo pa hisa man na halto, y baha un pa uno.

Un di e agentenan a wak con un di e hombernan ta sconde e arma den dashboard... un acto masha peligroso cu e persona por a perde su bida a base di su reaccion y e arma cu e tin den su poder.

Mientras tanto Polisnan cu arma apunta, a ordena e cuarteto den e Nissan Sentra pa hisa man.  Tur e cuatro persona a baha y obliga nan di drumi na suela.

Asina nan a worde listra un pa uno, y despues Polis a habri e dashboard di e Nissan Sentra.  Aki poni mas na halto, banda di e buki Owner’s Manual di Nissan, y un kwashi di verf... a bin descubri e arma di candela, un Jennings Nine di 9 mm, cu ta gekrenk cla pa dispara!  El a keda confisca, hunto cu e cartucho cu ta contene 4 bala aden.

E cuatro sospechosonan cu a keda deteni ta e homber G.B.I.D. di 26 aña biba na Calabas.  Tambe a detene e hobennan R.J.P. di 17 aña y E.M.P. di 18 aña ambos biba na Kas Ariba.  Por ultimo a detene A.E.M biba na Angochi.

E cuarteto deteni ta di e bario di Santa Cruz cu un biaha mas ta worde poni den luz negativo.
   DIARIO a haya sa cu Recherche tin e caso bao di investigacion y ta bay haci test forensico, pa mira den ki “otro” crimen e arma aki tabata envolvi na Aruba, y ta spera ta di sa for di cual skina e arma aki a sali, incluyendo detaye criminal di kende por a bende e arma di candela aki.

Online Pap translation:

ministerio publico is tumando caso

of cuatro hombernan arm much at earnest

oranjestad (aan): autoridad is take the caso of the hombernan deteni cu arm of candela much at earnest.

diaranzon madruga the first informe cu owing to enter at police, is cu at havana beach club have one action andando. the club popular here on the madruga ey, was rand-rand of person they if is on another for her party cu owing to worde organiza.

esnan cu atende the party owing to goza according informe one bol. abroad can owing to notice one cantidad of car staciona, y even at dado instant trafico can some owing to jam.

all the time owing to base of informe relaciona cu arm of candela, owing to stay suministra also the number of the nissan sentra, cu is a-42250. the patrol of oranjestad cu was at caminda for havana beach club on lloyd g. smith boulevard, at height of royal plaza mall, they owing to notice one vehiculo of cual the number is cuadra.

at once without vacila, the agentenan owing to reacciona door of stop the chofer. agentenan arm cu they pistola owing to ordena the cuatro hombernan in the vehiculo for hoist hand at high, y descend one for uno.

one of the agentenan owing to look at con one of the hombernan is sconde the arm in dashboard... one acto very dangerous cu the person can owing to lose his life owing to base of his reaccion y the arm cu the have in his power.

all the time polisnan cu arm apunta, owing to ordena the cuarteto in the nissan sentra for hoist hand. all the cuatro person owing to descend y obliga they of sleep at floor.

so they owing to worde listra one for uno, y after police owing to open the dashboard of the nissan sentra. here poni more at high, near of the book owner’s manual of nissan, y one kwashi of verf... owing to come descubri the arm of candela, one jennings nine of 9 mm, cu is gekrenk cla for dispara! past owing to stay confisca, together cu the cartucho cu is contene 4 ball inside.

the cuatro sospechosonan cu owing to stay deteni is he g.b.i.d. of 26 year live at calabas. also owing to detene the hobennan r.j.p. of 17 year y e.m.p. of 18 year both live at home upstairs. can ultimo owing to detene owing a.e.m live at angochi.

the cuarteto deteni is of the district of santa cruz cu once more is worde poni in luz negative.
daily paper owing to achieve know cu recherche have the caso bao of investigacion y is bay haci test forensico, for see in what “otro” crimen the arm here was envolvi at aruba, y is wait for is of know for of cual angle the arm here owing to leave, incluyendo detaye criminal of that can owing to sell the arm of candela here.

JORAN VAN DER SLOOT TABATA DESEA PA E CASO A BAY CORTE

Asina el a demostra “su inocencia”

ORANJESTAD (AAN): E corant gratis di Hulanda, “Dag” a logra un entrevista cu Joran van der Sloot.

E hoben a divulga, cu e mes tabata desea hopi pa e caso a bay dilanti Huez, pa asina e por a demostra su inocencia den e supuesto envolvimento cu desaparicion di Natalee Holloway.

Segun Joran, den Corte si tur cos a worde papia habri y sin censura pa tur hende.

E ta kere cu e segundo aresto recien di el y rumannan Kalpoe, tabata pa Justicia Arubano por a complace cu prensa Mericano.

Online Pap translation:

joran van der sloot was desea for her caso owing to bay corte

so past owing to demostra “su inocencia”

oranjestad (aan): the corant free of the netherlands, “dag” owing to succeed one interview cu joran van der sloot.

the young owing to divulga, cu the self was desea much for her caso owing to bay fast huez, for so the can owing to demostra his inocencia in the supuesto envolvimento cu desaparicion of natalee holloway.

according joran, in corte if all cos owing to worde talk open y without censura for everybody.

the is believe cu the second aresto recien of past y rumannan kalpoe, was for justicia aruban can owing to complace cu prensa mericano.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #250 on: December 28, 2007, 12:26:07 PM »

Ashes to ashes...dust to dust...

Life is of a limited span for all of us.  IIRC, no one has ever cheated death.

I believe what matters is the space of time we have between the beginning and the end.

Should we aim to be famous?  Should we be humble?  Is it ok if no one remembers us after we are gone?

I wonder what the lasting legacy of Natalee Holloway will be on Aruba?  Will there be rumors of missing girls every year?  Will there be rumors of remains near the vdS home in years to come?

WhiskeyGirl ... my thoughts exactly.

Janet

++++++++++++++

Galatians 6:7
Do not be deceived: God cannot be mocked. A man reaps what he sows.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #251 on: December 28, 2007, 12:59:08 PM »

IMO Wit stopped the search.  If he wasn't there to stop the search, then why be there? OK a favor for a friend....the favor was to stop the search.......Again it is just my opinion, no proof.....but I think the police force drones would have liked things solved......and joran's guilt proven.

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #252 on: December 28, 2007, 01:06:34 PM »

Ashes to ashes...dust to dust...

Life is of a limited span for all of us.  IIRC, no one has ever cheated death.

I believe what matters is the space of time we have between the beginning and the end.

Should we aim to be famous?  Should we be humble?  Is it ok if no one remembers us after we are gone?

I wonder what the lasting legacy of Natalee Holloway will be on Aruba?  Will there be rumors of missing girls every year?  Will there be rumors of remains near the vdS home in years to come?

WhiskeyGirl ... my thoughts exactly.

Janet

++++++++++++++

Galatians 6:7
Do not be deceived: God cannot be mocked. A man reaps what he sows.

I think there is only one place in which our legacy matters, and that is not the newspaper, the halls of Congress, the walls of art galleries, but the Book, the Book of Life kept by the real Gardener, who plants and harvests in His own time.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #253 on: December 28, 2007, 01:16:03 PM »

Hummm. No comments on the "brutal assualt" on a 17-year-old female tourist?

msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #254 on: December 28, 2007, 01:21:45 PM »

http://www.24ora.com/content/view/3277/1/

I don't think I've seen this - another suicide. Per the Comments section, his first name is Egbert. 20 years old.

Hoben a comete suicidio na Bushiri       
Wednesday, 26 December 2007

Diaranson marduga na bushiri net dilanti di Fantastic Gardens un security guard ta tende grito y yoramento y ta disidi na bati alarma. Ora cu polis a yega na e cas aparentemente nan lo mester a topa cu un caso di suicidio. E prome informe inoficial ta papia aki di un persona hopi hoben bow di 20 aña. Conocirnan cu e bini na e cas no por a compronde con e persona a disidi na tuma e forma aki pa caba cu su bida. A nota precencia di diferente departamento di investigacion. Condolencia na e famia.

bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #255 on: December 28, 2007, 01:29:24 PM »

I honestly can't understand much even in the translation MsMarple.  Sad

bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #256 on: December 28, 2007, 01:31:20 PM »

I don't think I've seen this - another suicide. Per the Comments section, his first name is Egbert. 20 years old.

Diaranson marduga na bushiri net dilanti di Fantastic Gardens un security guard ta tende grito y yoramento y ta disidi na bati alarma. Ora cu polis a yega na e cas aparentemente nan lo mester a topa cu un caso di suicidio. E prome informe inoficial ta papia aki di un persona hopi hoben bow di 20 aña. Conocirnan cu e bini na e cas no por a compronde con e persona a disidi na tuma e forma aki pa caba cu su bida. A nota precencia di diferente departamento di investigacion. Condolencia na e famia.

I posted it yesterday in Musings. Diario seems to have the yong mans age as 16.

msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #257 on: December 28, 2007, 01:34:28 PM »

I posted it yesterday in Musings. Diario seems to have the yong mans age as 16.

That's what made me think it was a different case ... ??

dennisintn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #258 on: December 28, 2007, 01:36:09 PM »

I honestly can't understand much even in the translation MsMarple.  Sad

i agree with you, bleached, i need someone to translate the translation into middle tenn. redneck english. 
dennisintn
JusticeforNatalee
Scared Monkey

« Reply #259 on: December 28, 2007, 01:36:54 PM »

posted by Melissa on the FP:

"Today in Diario there is an article about a 17 year old female tourist being brutally assaulted."

"My client, Joran van der Sloot, played a MAJOR ROLE in the disappearance of Natalee Holloway."       
Antonio Carlo
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.