April 27, 2024, 11:21:10 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #708 12/28 - 12/30/07  (Read 294009 times)
Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #280 on: December 28, 2007, 03:11:24 PM »

Is there an English translation of the Bob Wit article?  If there is ... I would appreciate if I could be directed to it.

Thank you

Janet

+++++++++++++

http://nataleesfreebirds.blogspot.com/2007/12/justice-jacob-bob-wit.html

Monday, December 10, 2007
JUSTICE JACOB "BOB" WIT

Sorry to be on a rant today, but this slimeball Wit just tears it for me!  His pitiful attempt to defend himself is so pathetic as to make a mockery of any sincerity that may exist in the Dutch Justice System.  I'm not saying any sincerity exists, since I haven't observed any.

IMO, Natalee's Freebirds have done an excellent job at summarizing the conflicts of interest and corruption that are central to the Natalee Holloway case. 

When we are distracted by what the three punks have said and done, along with their little thug friends,  I think we only help to perpetrate the smokescreen constructed by AHATA and the Powers that Be in Aruba.  The hired cleaning crew, and they are many, have done a very effective job at obscuring the facts of the case and provide cover for the punks.  Those facts cannot be sorted out from the bottom up, IMO.

If we ever expect to get to the truth of what happened to Natalee, I believe we must keep the pressure and the focus on the corruption in the Dutch/Aruban Justice system.

J2K certainly kidnapped Natalee, and she was never seen again.

But Natalee was "selected" by Paulus and Joran.  For who and what purpose?  That is the heart of the story, IMO.

The moment "something bad happened", the real players were in full swing. 

The corrupt judges and members of the Justice department are the ones to shine the light on.  They need to be continually exposed for the criminals they are.  When they begin to fall from grace, the rest of the rats will all shake out.

I say, let's not be distracted by looking where AHATA and the PTB want us to look.

The Carribean Court of Justice is a joke.  The Hague is a joke.

Kiwi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #281 on: December 28, 2007, 03:16:59 PM »

Is there an English translation of the Bob Wit article?  If there is ... I would appreciate if I could be directed to it.

Thank you

Janet

+++++++++++++

http://nataleesfreebirds.blogspot.com/2007/12/justice-jacob-bob-wit.html

Monday, December 10, 2007
JUSTICE JACOB "BOB" WIT

I have just a few questions for the powers that be. Why would the justice Mr. Wit confine the search to just a one bedroom apartment of a minor rather than the whole property of the minor? Lets not forget that his parents were given special visitation because he was a minor. I bet they had trouble collecting evidence, like his clothing because it was in the laundry room. So besides hardrives and cars that were altered did you actually collect a base line, showing Natalee's DNA was present at some point in contact with the J2K. Just a point that I'm sure you already know. If you don't have any positive DNA then you still have not collected the correct samples yet. Example, they admit she got into the car there has to be a base line of her DNA or the car has been altered or isn't the same car.

If you were one of the original 20 female tourists to encounter JVDS while on vacation call the FBI. Tell them where you were taken.
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #282 on: December 28, 2007, 04:01:39 PM »

WHO IS TELLING A LIE HERE?

Janssen and Dompig maintain the search warrants was limited on the spot as reported by the US news media, in fact Dompig says it was limited both times.

Wit is saying they only asked for a search of the apartment and cars. Who is lying, the judge or law enforcement?

Does all this sound familiar? Passing the buck? Everybody lies, right?

Where is Hans Mos? why didn't he investigate the investigation and all the liars that came with it? Why? Because there are Dutch people involved. The Dutch cannot police themselves.

IMO Wit stopped the search.  If he wasn't there to stop the search, then why be there? OK a favor for a friend....the favor was to stop the search.......Again it is just my opinion, no proof.....but I think the police force drones would have liked things solved......and joran's guilt proven.

Exactly BB, there was no such limited search of the security guards' homes or a Dutch judge even being there. As we've learned, it is highly uncommon for a judge to be at a search so, as you say, what other purpose was there for Judge Wit to be there?

If you recall, we didn't even find out the entire house wasn't searched until 6 months ex post facto because they didn't want it to be known.

It is also curious the Judge Chickenshit Wit has chosen to come out now with his statement now that the case has been closed. Kind of like Joran saying he wishes the case had gone to trial after they closed the case. Why didn't Wit come out with this information during the early criticism of his actions or later when Peter deWitt spilled it all over the media here and over there?

Who is lying here, Judge Wit or Dompig, Janssen and deWitt? I suspect the judge. That's why the family needs to get the case files so they can sift through all the lies told to them and us in the case.

I expect we'll see more of these guilty coward Dutch assholes trying to rehabilitate their names now that the case is closed.

The surprising part to me is that he bothered to defend himself at all.
He must be getting some flak about his decisions.
A judge that lies to protect his friend is pretty worthless.
In a normal place his judicial career would be over.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #283 on: December 28, 2007, 04:07:02 PM »

Sorry to be on a rant today, but this slimeball Wit just tears it for me!  His pitiful attempt to defend himself is so pathetic as to make a mockery of any sincerity that may exist in the Dutch Justice System.  I'm not saying any sincerity exists, since I haven't observed any.

IMO, Natalee's Freebirds have done an excellent job at summarizing the conflicts of interest and corruption that are central to the Natalee Holloway case. 

When we are distracted by what the three punks have said and done, along with their little thug friends,  I think we only help to perpetrate the smokescreen constructed by AHATA and the Powers that Be in Aruba.  The hired cleaning crew, and they are many, have done a very effective job at obscuring the facts of the case and provide cover for the punks.  Those facts cannot be sorted out from the bottom up, IMO.

If we ever expect to get to the truth of what happened to Natalee, I believe we must keep the pressure and the focus on the corruption in the Dutch/Aruban Justice system.

J2K certainly kidnapped Natalee, and she was never seen again.

But Natalee was "selected" by Paulus and Joran.  For who and what purpose?  That is the heart of the story, IMO.

The moment "something bad happened", the real players were in full swing. 

The corrupt judges and members of the Justice department are the ones to shine the light on.  They need to be continually exposed for the criminals they are.  When they begin to fall from grace, the rest of the rats will all shake out.

I say, let's not be distracted by looking where AHATA and the PTB want us to look.

The Carribean Court of Justice is a joke.  The Hague is a joke.

They are a big time joke, Helenback. There were two ways they could have solved the case and Hans Mos and his Dutch team of prosesecutors and KLPD investigators totally ignored one of them, the cover-up.

Part of the plan was to get all the Dutch involved inclusing Joran, Janssen, and Van der Straten off the island never to be questioned for their actions again. The Dutch judges from Curacao were chosen because they were already off the island.

Notice Hans Mos never questioned the investigation, not a single part of it. This is the Dutch protecting their own plain and simple.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #284 on: December 28, 2007, 04:12:23 PM »

The surprising part to me is that he bothered to defend himself at all.
He must be getting some flak about his decisions.
A judge that lies to protect his friend is pretty worthless.
In a normal place his judicial career would be over.

He is trying to clear his stinkin' name. Never once did he feel it necessary to defend his decision during the early months of the investigation or when Peter deWitt called him out.

Now he is lying about the scope of the search warrant to try to re-write history.

I suggest Bob Wit show us the original unaltered search warrant so we can see who is lying. Action speaks louder than words.

NYC_lover
Monkey Junky Jr.

The Mercedes GL

« Reply #285 on: December 28, 2007, 04:16:25 PM »

Dayhiker - your words get this
Laughing Very Happy thumleft thumright

I am glad hear this media attention from the Netherlands. ‘Recherche verdraait informatie te vaak’
Investigators in a black breach and again a bad name of the Dutch police. It smells again to Corrpution and a negative researching in missing persons cases
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #286 on: December 28, 2007, 04:19:17 PM »

Hummm. No comments on the "brutal assualt" on a 17-year-old female tourist?

Did we ever get a better translation than this on this new attack on 17 yo female American tourist?

This is yet another scandal for Aruba to add to their growing collection.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
dennisintn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #287 on: December 28, 2007, 04:21:24 PM »

the cover-up participants were able to do what they did because they thought natalee's family would finally give up and go home, and the case would be forgotten like max devries and the male diver from several years ago.  now, i think they're beginning to see that this is going to be a lifelong affair until it's solved and natalee returned home, and the people responsible punished.
dennisintn
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #288 on: December 28, 2007, 04:38:57 PM »

The judge friends of Paulus were the main culprits in the corruption of the investigation. There was no way to get a fair decision with
friends of the main suspects making decisions and disallowing evidence.
Those judges should have been removed from the case immediately in the beginning of the investigation.
Who is at fault for not removing them?
Had they been on the up and up they would have stepped aside.

Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #289 on: December 28, 2007, 04:43:00 PM »

I am honored NYC. We have had others from Holland defend such reprehensible, unexplainable, indefensible actions out of the prosecutors and judges. It is refreshing to see you and others like Peter deWitt feel like so many of us here in the U.S. do.

Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #290 on: December 28, 2007, 04:45:49 PM »

Hummm. No comments on the "brutal assualt" on a 17-year-old female tourist?

Did we ever get a better translation than this on this new attack on 17 yo female American tourist?

This is yet another scandal for Aruba to add to their growing collection.

I am sure AHATA has rolled out the checkbook to make sure she doesn't talk to U.S. media. What's it worth for Aruba to avoid another American tourist being raped and battered by their locals reaching American media? Half a million? A million dollars?

Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #291 on: December 28, 2007, 04:47:09 PM »

The judge friends of Paulus were the main culprits in the corruption of the investigation. There was no way to get a fair decision with
Those judges should have been removed from the case immediately in the beginning of the investigation.

Paulus worked with all of the Dutch judges, spent a year on Curacao as an understudy. The whole thing was a sham.

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #292 on: December 28, 2007, 04:55:00 PM »

Paulus worked with all of the Dutch judges, spent a year on Curacao as an understudy. The whole thing was a sham.

PVDS was also a secretary for the Attorney General in the Prosecuters office and worked as a lawyer for the Govt. His connection to the AG may have been his best connection besides being best friends with the Chief of Police.

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #293 on: December 28, 2007, 04:58:56 PM »

Update: Fri Dec-28 1200 hrs

Last night, most of the crew and search team took a break and had dinner on the island. As much as we love the Persistence, it was a needed separation both of work and surroundings. For most of us, it was the first time off the Persistence in over a week.

Today, the trade winds are steady and strong. Wind surfers and parasails dot the beach as the Persistence completes the primary grid of sonar lines. To clarify, there is more planned grid remaining to be surveyed but the priority area is essentially complete. Within minutes, we will perform a calibration routine for the USBL acoustic tracking system. When successful, the ROV team will bring out the ROV and perform a test dive. The dive ensures the Persistence can maintain position over a fixed point (in 35+kt winds, 3-5ft swells, and strong cross currents) while the ROV safely navigates to a known point and can adequately maneuver in close proximity to the seafloor. For once, the pressure is off the sonar operators as they breath a major sigh of relief. All eyes will now turn toward the ROV pilot and boat captain as they perform this difficult dance among men and machine.

http://nholloway.blogspot.com/
« Last Edit: December 28, 2007, 05:03:45 PM by Observer » Logged

NYC_lover
Monkey Junky Jr.

The Mercedes GL

« Reply #294 on: December 28, 2007, 05:01:21 PM »

I am honored NYC. We have had others from Holland defend such reprehensible, unexplainable, indefensible actions out of the prosecutors and judges. It is refreshing to see you and others like Peter deWitt feel like so many of us here in the U.S. do.
I understand. I never understand why some where hoping in the Dutch investigator for solved this case.
Also the FBI in NYC knows this case can not be solved by the Dutch investigators. They really get information about the Dutch government. BTW, who is Peter deWitt? Do u not mean Peter R. de Vries?
And well do u know, I am anti Dutch government for around 8 years. I know how they work, I know how inhumanly they are, I know they are corrupt and I know they give wrong/false information to parents of missing children. At this moment the police in the Netherlands has a named for bad, corrupt and liars.

I am glad hear this media attention from the Netherlands. ‘Recherche verdraait informatie te vaak’
Investigators in a black breach and again a bad name of the Dutch police. It smells again to Corrpution and a negative researching in missing persons cases
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #295 on: December 28, 2007, 05:11:27 PM »

Last night, most of the crew and search team took a break and had dinner on the island. As much as we love the Persistence, it was a needed separation both of work and surroundings. For most of us, it was the first time off the Persistence in over a week.

Today, the trade winds are steady and strong. Wind surfers and parasails dot the beach as the Persistence completes the primary grid of sonar lines. To clarify, there is more planned grid remaining to be surveyed but the priority area is essentially complete. Within minutes, we will perform a calibration routine for the USBL acoustic tracking system. When successful, the ROV team will bring out the ROV and perform a test dive. The dive ensures the Persistence can maintain position over a fixed point (in 35+kt winds, 3-5ft swells, and strong cross currents) while the ROV safely navigates to a known point and can adequately maneuver in close proximity to the seafloor. For once, the pressure is off the sonar operators as they breath a major sigh of relief. All eyes will now turn toward the ROV pilot and boat captain as they perform this difficult dance among men and machine.

http://nholloway.blogspot.com/

Stupid Question:  Will the ROV pilot be in the ROV or guiding it from the ship?

Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #296 on: December 28, 2007, 05:11:52 PM »

As a matter of fact, Rammstein has been hard at work on the front page, defending the Dutch judges and laying blame on the Aruban Police. 

For me, anyone who even makes an attempt to defend Wit, Smid, Paulus, Rudy, and others who are so clearly corrupt, is insulting the intelligence of reasonable people.  Such defense is ludicrous, as any honest judge or official would have removed themselves from the case immediately.  Who has got these guys in their pocket?  I don't believe they all love Paulus that much, especially since he didn't qualify for "judgeship". 

I suspect the reason Paulus was a judicial failure and the crooked judges coming to his defense in spite of his "unfitness", is intertwined.  Wonder what they all have a part in that keeps them connected?

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #297 on: December 28, 2007, 05:15:36 PM »

Jossy commenting on the 16 year old girl that was robbed and assaulted in Aruba.

I just recieved this from Jossy... (THANK YOU JOSSY)

I'd asked him if she was okay?

to: XXXXXX

dateDec 28, 2007 3:45 PM

hide details 3:45 PM (12 minutes ago) Reply

Yes. She got a big scare and lost her purse to the attacker; she was also banged against a concrete wall. The attacker got away. The Police are investigating to determine his whereabouts. The girl is from Miami.

Jossy

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #298 on: December 28, 2007, 05:17:54 PM »

Stupid Question:  Will the ROV pilot be in the ROV or guiding it from the ship?

It's a Remotely Operated Vehicle so he will guide it from the ship. They also have Human Operated Vehicles but they don't have one of those for this expedition.

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #299 on: December 28, 2007, 05:19:04 PM »

As a matter of fact, Rammstein has been hard at work on the front page, defending the Dutch judges and laying blame on the Aruban Police. 

For me, anyone who even makes an attempt to defend Wit, Smid, Paulus, Rudy, and others who are so clearly corrupt, is insulting the intelligence of reasonable people.  Such defense is ludicrous, as any honest judge or official would have removed themselves from the case immediately.  Who has got these guys in their pocket?  I don't believe they all love Paulus that much, especially since he didn't qualify for "judgeship". 

I suspect the reason Paulus was a judicial failure and the crooked judges coming to his defense in spite of his "unfitness", is intertwined.  Wonder what they all have a part in that keeps them connected?

I think that is a big part of the answer to the whole ordeal.

Rammstein's explanations of the Dutch judicial system are made to
confuse the issue, not to clarify.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.