April 28, 2024, 01:11:28 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #708 12/28 - 12/30/07  (Read 294041 times)
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #380 on: December 28, 2007, 09:33:29 PM »

Speaking of listening, does Dana have a program tonight?

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #381 on: December 28, 2007, 09:37:00 PM »

Speaking of listening, does Dana have a program tonight?

Actually Anna he does and I just found out myself.  I can't listen right now but here is what's on...right now!

The Dana Pretzer Show on Scared Monkeys Radio - Listen LIVE Tonight at 9pm Eastern - Guests Include Robin Sax and Larry Garrison
 (Edit Post)
This week, Dana reviews the news of 2007 with his special guests:

Robin Sax, Los Angeles Deputy District Attorney
Well known journalist and President of SilverCreek Entertainment, The News Breaker, Larry Garrison

http://scaredmonkeys.com/
Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #382 on: December 28, 2007, 09:47:11 PM »

Asked why it took investigators more than two weeks after Holloway's disappearance to search the van der Sloot home, Janssen said Thursday, ``You have to build up an investigation. You can't just go in there like a cowboy, you have to give certain direction to investigators.''

Yeh right,They searched the two innocent security's guards house who they tried to frame,immediately when they were arrested. I am extremely anxious to get to the bottom of why that house was never searched in 2005. Judge Wit changed the Warrant or Paul's buddies in the OM including the AG that he worked for never requested the full search. As of right now I am to believe Judge Wit is lying and he changed the search. They are cooked and this is positive proof they covered up Natalee's murder and protected the Van Der SLoots.

Yes.....but there is nothing we can do about it. If there was, we all would have done it ages ago. WTF can we do?????

Well if I was a member of Natalee's Family I would speak out and name names.
Right in the middle of everything is Paul Van Der Sloot and what he told people,who he contacted,who he worked with and who he is friends with. They were all involved in Natalee's case and to no ones suprised they botched it big time! Has anyone ever brought up in the Media that Paul Van Der Sloot was telling people he had two contacts with Natalee and picked her and Joran up at 4am? We know both people that PVDS told that Natalee hit her head and may have drowned were questioned. Was that in the case files handed to the Judge? How about the concrete that poured after Natalee dissapeared? Did the Judge know the Murder and Kidnapping suspect just poured concrete in his back yard?  Shocked How about the testimony of the teacher that said Joran had a big bruise and scratches the day after Natalee dissapeared? The evidence is enormous and it will be obvious who covered up Natalee's murder if they changed statements,never asked these questions or never even submitted things like this into the case files.

What do they have to lose right now? Especially if they speaking the truth and have the facts? I realize some things are murky but it's obvious that people in Aruba refuse to answer any of these questions and the silence is deaffening. They don't have the answers and they are caught. They covered up Natalee's murder plain and simple. They keep dragging this on forever and ever because they cant answer any questions or release the dossier because they know it would show a obvious cover up and who was responsible.

Well, WE know that the whole story is one of corruption and cover-up.  I would say that most people do not, mostly because the MSM and talking heads like Greta, continue to perpetrate the "botched investigation" story.  Never mind Joe T. and Rosemarie, who will say absolutely anything.

Getting the word out about Aruba to prospective tourists has been very effective, as evidenced by Fred Taub's (boycott watch) recent interviews.  Fewer cruise ships are going to Aruba and of those that do, fewer passengers are getting off to spend money.  The boycott has been damaging.

Beth's book did much to widen the audience, and was very effective, but she still had the gloves on and understandably so, in hope that KLPD would be able to shed some light and bring a prosecution. 

Even here at SM, I think some hope has been resting on the KLPD, Mos, or someone with integrity to pick this up and provide a proper investigation.  I still think Mos is a brilliant guy, but he's done a big 180!  If he backpedals any faster, he's gonna blow off Rudy's wig.

I would be interested to know what brought about Wit's decision to plop himself into the news.  What made him decide to put himself on the firing line?  Why the sudden need to explain himself?

IMO, the best thing we can do is not allow the story to focus on J2K, as it has in the past.  They know plenty, but it's time to talk about the meat of the story.  I will remain focused on the real players, Paulus van der Sloot, Rudy Croes, Bob Wit, Rick Smid, Ben Voc(King), Janssen,  et al.

Fred Taub believes that the Aruban government made the decision to close the investigation in order to get it out of the news once and for all.  I think it's time to let Aruba know that this party is just getting started!
Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #383 on: December 28, 2007, 09:48:25 PM »

forgot to add:

The Caribbean Court of Justice is a joke.  The Hague is a joke.

Pita
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #384 on: December 28, 2007, 09:49:50 PM »

Update: Fri Dec-28 2030 hrs

The USBL calibrations are completed. The ROV test dive will proceed in the morning. If successful, the first dive on targets will follow.

http://www.nholloway.blogspot.com/
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #385 on: December 28, 2007, 09:51:29 PM »

If Aruba won't punish the actual perps, what are the chances of them doing anything to the enablers?

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #386 on: December 28, 2007, 09:52:02 PM »

Update: Fri Dec-28 2030 hrs

The USBL calibrations are completed. The ROV test dive will proceed in the morning. If successful, the first dive on targets will follow.

http://www.nholloway.blogspot.com/

Thanks Pita!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #387 on: December 28, 2007, 09:53:17 PM »

DAVID KOCK, SATISH KALPOE'S ATTORNEY: Well, Mr. Van der Sloot's attorneys stated that they were not getting the documents as fast as they should be or not getting all the documents. And they also asked to get a copy of all the videotape interrogations of all the three suspects. The D.A. during the trial stated that they are giving all the documents, so the judge did not grant that. The judge stated that everything should be, of course, made available to Mr. Van der Sloot, and since the videotapes of interrogations are also part of the dossier, they also have to be now handed over to Van der Sloot. http://www.foxnews.com/printer_friendly_story/0,3566,166635,00.html

ribbit

Kermit ... I have been searching for that quote off and on for some time now.  I know it is hiding somewhere in one of my files on my unorganized desktop.  I will save it again and ... include meaningful  key words in the title.

ribbit again.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #388 on: December 28, 2007, 09:57:04 PM »

Asked why it took investigators more than two weeks after Holloway's disappearance to search the van der Sloot home, Janssen said Thursday, ``You have to build up an investigation. You can't just go in there like a cowboy, you have to give certain direction to investigators.''

Yeh right,They searched the two innocent security's guards house who they tried to frame,immediately when they were arrested. I am extremely anxious to get to the bottom of why that house was never searched in 2005. Judge Wit changed the Warrant or Paul's buddies in the OM including the AG that he worked for never requested the full search. As of right now I am to believe Judge Wit is lying and he changed the search. They are cooked and this is positive proof they covered up Natalee's murder and protected the Van Der SLoots.

Yes.....but there is nothing we can do about it. If there was, we all would have done it ages ago. WTF can we do?????

Well if I was a member of Natalee's Family I would speak out and name names.
Right in the middle of everything is Paul Van Der Sloot and what he told people,who he contacted,who he worked with and who he is friends with. They were all involved in Natalee's case and to no ones suprised they botched it big time! Has anyone ever brought up in the Media that Paul Van Der Sloot was telling people he had two contacts with Natalee and picked her and Joran up at 4am? We know both people that PVDS told that Natalee hit her head and may have drowned were questioned. Was that in the case files handed to the Judge? How about the concrete that poured after Natalee dissapeared? Did the Judge know the Murder and Kidnapping suspect just poured concrete in his back yard?  Shocked How about the testimony of the teacher that said Joran had a big bruise and scratches the day after Natalee dissapeared? The evidence is enormous and it will be obvious who covered up Natalee's murder if they changed statements,never asked these questions or never even submitted things like this into the case files.

What do they have to lose right now? Especially if they speaking the truth and have the facts? I realize some things are murky but it's obvious that people in Aruba refuse to answer any of these questions and the silence is deaffening. They don't have the answers and they are caught. They covered up Natalee's murder plain and simple. They keep dragging this on forever and ever because they cant answer any questions or release the dossier because they know it would show a obvious cover up and who was responsible.

Well, WE know that the whole story is one of corruption and cover-up.  I would say that most people do not, mostly because the MSM and talking heads like Greta, continue to perpetrate the "botched investigation" story.  Never mind Joe T. and Rosemarie, who will say absolutely anything.

Getting the word out about Aruba to prospective tourists has been very effective, as evidenced by Fred Taub's (boycott watch) recent interviews.  Fewer cruise ships are going to Aruba and of those that do, fewer passengers are getting off to spend money.  The boycott has been damaging.

Beth's book did much to widen the audience, and was very effective, but she still had the gloves on and understandably so, in hope that KLPD would be able to shed some light and bring a prosecution. 

Even here at SM, I think some hope has been resting on the KLPD, Mos, or someone with integrity to pick this up and provide a proper investigation.  I still think Mos is a brilliant guy, but he's done a big 180!  If he backpedals any faster, he's gonna blow off Rudy's wig.

I would be interested to know what brought about Wit's decision to plop himself into the news.  What made him decide to put himself on the firing line?  Why the sudden need to explain himself?

IMO, the best thing we can do is not allow the story to focus on J2K, as it has in the past.  They know plenty, but it's time to talk about the meat of the story.  I will remain focused on the real players, Paulus van der Sloot, Rudy Croes, Bob Wit, Rick Smid, Ben Voc(King), Janssen,  et al.

Fred Taub believes that the Aruban government made the decision to close the investigation in order to get it out of the news once and for all.  I think it's time to let Aruba know that this party is just getting started!

I agree 1000%. This is their shame and we need to make sure they wear it. Place the blame where it belongs.
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #389 on: December 28, 2007, 10:03:55 PM »

Kalpoe VS Mcgraw lawsuit
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Future Hearings
01/03/2008 at 08:30 am in department 69 at 111 North Hill Street, Los Angeles, CA 90012
Motion to Dismiss (Motion for Stay of Order;Motion for Substitution ofPersonal Representative forDeceased Deft.; Case ManagementConference; OSC RE: Plaintiffs'Failure to Appear on 12-7-07)

02/05/2008 at 08:30 am in department 69 at 111 North Hill Street, Los Angeles, CA 90012
Motion Pro Hac Vice

02/29/2008 at 08:30 am in department 69 at 111 North Hill Street, Los Angeles, CA 90012
Motion to Compel ((2))

« Last Edit: December 28, 2007, 10:06:38 PM by Observer » Logged

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #390 on: December 28, 2007, 10:05:39 PM »

We were told that the search warant was revised on the spot by the Judge.
Who was present at the Sloots. Some of the reasons were that :
Joran had a private residence away from the main house and Paulus and the brothers were home and there was little to suggest that the main house was entered. And it was DeVries who said that Vocking was there.
Who issues the search warrant in that heck hole ?  The Sloots ? 
Since when does a suspect's family get to say where the ALE can look ?
And why did no one appeal it quickly ? KJ was there, what was she doing ? Getting her hair done for the cameras? Making sure her outfit looked good ?
Didn't Vocking admit to being there for support to the Sloots ?
So, the lowly ALE is there to do their jobs and out come the big guns ( Vocking ). And Mos has the audacity to blame Beth / Dave / Media ? for the investigation going sour ? Does he think we are all as stupid as the Aruban population ? 

All of the people who have come out trying to do the right thing in this case
suddenly turn.  It is like someone sticks a pin in a balloon.
Suddenly they have nothing and they blame the media and the family.
Even Bachus did a sudden about face.  I wonder who pays them off.

Indeed.....or who threatens them?

The Caribbean court of Justice is a joke.  The Hague is a joke.

private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #391 on: December 28, 2007, 10:06:43 PM »

8. June 9, 2005 Julia Renfro

Aruba newspaper editor Julia Renfro joined The Factor with the latest information on the case and the five men in custody. "The police told us that they have solid evidence against two of the men. The other three were considered as witnesses against those two men." http://www.billoreilly.com/show?action=viewTVShow&showID=311

I bet Eduardo Mathew was not surprised the convincing evidence and the immediate execution of a search warrant was against 2 men who were black. However, are Depak and Satish considered black? What are the groups in Aruba and which ones are subjected to racism. For example, I thought Julia was married to a black man. I realize there is racism here, so this isn't really a knock against per see, but I don't know the lines in Aruba. But I can see it exists.
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #392 on: December 28, 2007, 10:08:27 PM »

Aruba newspaper editor Julia Renfro joined The Factor with the latest information on the case and the five men in custody. "The police told us that they have solid evidence against two of the men. The other three were considered as witnesses against those two men." http://www.billoreilly.com/show?action=viewTVShow&showID=311

I bet Eduardo Mathew was not surprised the convincing evidence and the immediate execution of a search warrant was against 2 men who were black. However, are Depak and Satish considered black? What are the groups in Aruba and which ones are subjected to racism. For example, I thought Julia was married to a black man. I realize there is racism here, so this isn't really a knock against per see, but I don't know the lines in Aruba. But I can see it exists.

Julia is married Shocked Shocked Shocked

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #393 on: December 28, 2007, 10:09:48 PM »

The only reason Julia is in the loop is because she is their Patsy.  If she ever fell from grace by slipping and saying something honest, she would most likely become a member of the pocket-holder club.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #394 on: December 28, 2007, 10:16:14 PM »

I don't think Julia was ever married to the father of her bi-racial children.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #395 on: December 28, 2007, 10:17:05 PM »

We were told that the search warant was revised on the spot by the Judge.
Joran had a private residence away from the main house and Paulus and the brothers were home and there was little to suggest that the main house was entered. And it was DeVries who said that Vocking was there.
Who issues the search warrant in that heck hole ?  The Sloots ? 
Since when does a suspect's family get to say where the ALE can look ?
And why did no one appeal it quickly ? KJ was there, what was she doing ? Getting her hair done for the cameras? Making sure her outfit looked good ?
Didn't Vocking admit to being there for support to the Sloots ?
So, the lowly ALE is there to do their jobs and out come the big guns ( Vocking ). And Mos has the audacity to blame Beth / Dave / Media ? for the investigation going sour ? Does he think we are all as stupid as the Aruban population ? 

"We were told that the search warant was revised on the spot by the Judge.
Joran had a private residence away from the main house and Paulus and the brothers were home and there was little to suggest that the main house was entered. And it was DeVries who said that Vocking was there."

THAT IS EXACTLY AS MY RECALL ALSO.
It was discussed in real time on Nancy Grace. nancy used American legal terms and she could not understand why the entire property was not searched. The arguements used by the Arubans would have failed here ( Us and possibly Canada ) as :
Joran was not a tenant
He did not pay rent
The residence although separate, was not self contained .. ie laundry and eating facilities were in the main house.
He had full access to the main house any time he wanted
Given all that, KJ could have stepped in sooner. I do remember Jossy ? saying that she asked for a full search warrant much later, but it was denied as too much time had passed.
BUT THE KLPD got one, didn't they ? Much to the surprise of the Sloots it seemed at the 2 year plus mark !
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #396 on: December 28, 2007, 10:20:58 PM »

Is she actually married or just the mother of his children?

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #397 on: December 28, 2007, 10:22:35 PM »

I would suspect the Aruban Govt has ton's of dirty money for payoffs. What would it cost to buy Bachus?150k in cash? How about Joe Tacopina?Lawfirm out of chicago?That is peanuts for a country that deals directly in the billion's of dollars cocaine and money laundering business. One deicent size cocaine bust would pay Natalee's dis-information/slander campaign and defense of JK2 for 2007. If you peel off the top of the Aruban Govt/Hotels/Casino's you will see the Colombian Cartel and Mafia hard at work. Suing Dr.Phil for 800 million dollars based on Deepak's defamation of character was a gamble and that will be their first loss.
« Last Edit: December 28, 2007, 10:27:50 PM by Observer » Logged

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #398 on: December 28, 2007, 10:26:27 PM »

Is she actually married or just the mother of his children?

She's a mother alright.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #399 on: December 28, 2007, 10:28:31 PM »

I would suspect the Aruban Govt has ton's of dirty money for payoffs. What would it cost to buy Bachus?150k in cash? How about Joe Tacopina?Lawfirm out of chicago?That is peanuts for a country that deals directly in the billion's of dollars cocaine and money laundering business. One deicent size cocaine bust would pay Natalee's dis-information and slander campaign for 2007. If you peel off the top of the Aruban Govt/Hotels/Casino's you will see the Colombian Cartel and Mafia hard at work. Suing Dr.Phil for 800 million dollars based on Deepak's defamation of character was a gamble and that will be their first loss.

They are fools for trying to sue Dr. Phil.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.