April 27, 2024, 04:04:07 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #708 12/28 - 12/30/07  (Read 294021 times)
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #420 on: December 28, 2007, 11:17:40 PM »

Translation - posted by Lazlo at RU
Bob Wit defends himself in Bon Dia.

(For sure translation faults, but on or about what it says is the following)

Ex Head Commissar Bob Wit defends his actions in the Holloway case.

-Willemstad- "I have acted correct procedure wise in the case of Natalee Holloway, The ex Head Commissaris in the affair, Bob Wit tells about the procedures that took place fast in the first days of the investigation. During one week, Mr Wit who's avenue is affiliated with the Court of Justice of the Caribbean, has functioned as a Head Commissar in the case here.

On Aruba the Chief of investigation in the time when Gerald Dompig was the Head Commissar, did not approve of the search of the house of the parents of Van Der Sloot as part of the investigation and had obstructed the investigation (?). The investigation of the Dutch crime investigator Peter R. de Vries, has came to the same conclusion. It was remarkable in the case that after the Dutch group of investigators had joined the case they were allowed to search the territory of the family. The impression was given also because it was the deal of a functionnaire who was learning to become Head, felt he had to protect the privacy of the family. Paul van der Sloot, father of Joran van der Sloot after having become a suspect in the case. ....... (no idea)

Mr Wit, had to decide in an instant about the search of where Joran's father lived, and made the decision to allow the search of the apartment of Joran van der Sloot and also in the two cars of the family.

At no moment they had (asked?) to search more then that. A Head Commisar cannot do otherwise, because the petition has to be substantial. Another word is by having allowed to search at other places that were not covered by the petition of the OM all evidence eventually obtained would be illegal. This is very significant since dealing with the case ourselves we had to work in a correct manner, Mr Wit says.

The ex Head Commissar also says by having dealt with the case himself the suspicions against Van Der Sloot and the Kalpoe brothers is strong.

I had concluded from the dossier there had been various contradictions in their declarations. But that is not enough to succeed in a conviction. In a case where no the remains are found in order to treat it as a crime you have to have additional material such as a witness who has seen it happen or traces of blood that for example can be tested for DNA, so the Magistrate tells.

For one thing is, the case itself, Mr Wit says that even after time has passed one can still prosecute the suspects. I have seen often in my work the instant good new information comes up that can throw a new light on a case that was unsolved, so Mr Witt is commenting. The Ministry Public in Aruba has announced this the week that the case here ....of a "crime" is 7 years for murder and 10 years for premeditated murder.

He'd have been better off keeping his mouth shut. After reading that he looks even more like a dirty Dutch bullshitter worse than he already did.

Maybe he can explain how ten yards of concrete can seperate a crime scene being investigated or not?

Judge Bob Wit is a lying corrupt Dutch bastard.

After all this time why did this jackass come out of hiding.  Is it because they closed the case and he knows what he will say won't hurt the investigation.  This guy is a slimy POS.

He looks like he is a pedophile!

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #421 on: December 28, 2007, 11:18:31 PM »

Well,Judge Wit confirmed what we thought. He's blaming the Prosecuters office for not asking to search more and Dompig(ALE)for obstructing justice. But he is denying he changed the search warrant that limited it to Jorans Apt. I think he is lying and Peter De Vries told us the truth. No one else would have the power to do that.

This was 17 days after Natalee dissapeared,imagine how many laws the cover up team broke before this. 17 days later and they were still afraid to let Investigators search that house for evidence!!!! Dompig must be closer to the Kalpoes than we thought Wink

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #422 on: December 28, 2007, 11:21:25 PM »

I guess the only thing left  Laughing :lol:is for the Taliban to attack Aruba. Mad

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #423 on: December 28, 2007, 11:24:16 PM »

Well,Judge Wit confirmed what we thought. He's blaming the Prosecuters office for not asking to search more and Dompig(ALE)for obstructing justice. But he is denying he changed the search warrant that limited it to Jorans Apt. I think he is lying and Peter De Vries told us the truth. No one else would have the power to do that.

This was 17 days after Natalee dissapeared,imagine how many laws the cover up team broke before this. 17 days later and they were still afraid to let Investigators search that house for evidence!!!! Dompig must be closer to the Kalpoes than we thought Wink

Sort of like he said she said.  Funny how he is blaming Dompig and Dompig blamed the FBI.
Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #424 on: December 28, 2007, 11:29:22 PM »

Wit is responding to accusations against himself. From DeVries, etc...

He changed the warrant on the spot, quick decision - and his defense is that he was not experienced. Throws in some other mumbo-jumbo, but i think that is about it. IMO

The translation is still a little unclear to me.  He seems to be blaming Dompig for not requesting that more area be searched, and also admits changing the warrant?

Odd timing, his choice to try and defend his actions.  Seems he just turned up the heat for himself and others, and gave a pisspoor explanation to boot!  What an idiot.

The Caribbean Court of Justice is a joke.  The Hague is a joke.

robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #425 on: December 28, 2007, 11:34:38 PM »

i dont care what they say- THEY LIE like rugs

the tourism sucks- i heard it from the horses mouth

tourism is HURTING big time
 Cool

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #426 on: December 28, 2007, 11:35:21 PM »

Wit is responding to accusations against himself. From DeVries, etc...

He changed the warrant on the spot, quick decision - and his defense is that he was not experienced. Throws in some other mumbo-jumbo, but i think that is about it. IMO

The translation is still a little unclear to me.  He seems to be blaming Dompig for not requesting that more area be searched, and also admits changing the warrant?

Odd timing, his choice to try and defend his actions.  Seems he just turned up the heat for himself and others, and gave a pisspoor explanation to boot!  What an idiot.

I agree.
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #427 on: December 28, 2007, 11:38:36 PM »

lets see if we can make them hurt some more

JOE T cant save the TOURISM

TOURISM is in the TOILET

ask the people that know....

dont beleive the reports they put out... THEY LIE  Cool

- A Horse's Tale
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #428 on: December 28, 2007, 11:40:07 PM »

ARUBA is A TOILET  Laughing

KILLERS ARE STILL ON THE LOOSE

- A Horse's Tale
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #429 on: December 28, 2007, 11:43:31 PM »

Sort of like he said she said.  Funny how he is blaming Dompig and Dompig blamed the FBI.

It's the blame game,but no one actually takes the blame for anything or addresses any straight questions for anything because they all are part of the cover up. That Prosecuters office is every bit as dirty as Van Der Straaten,Dompig and Jacobs.

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #430 on: December 28, 2007, 11:44:42 PM »

ARUBA is A TOILET  Laughing

KILLERS ARE STILL ON THE LOOSE

THEY ARE ALL MURDERERS ESPECIALLY THE SLOOTS
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #431 on: December 28, 2007, 11:46:47 PM »

It's the blame game,but no one actually takes the blame for anything or addresses any straight questions for anything because they all are part of the cover up. That Prosecuters office is every bit as dirty as Van Der Straaten,Dompig and Jacobs.

Karin Janssen took orders from Rudy Croes.  She relayed orders to Van der Straaten, Jacobs and Dompig.

Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #432 on: December 28, 2007, 11:49:53 PM »

Way to tell it on the front page, *******.  And you are right....at this point it is very simple.    Wit's comments are proof of a cover up.  At this point, they admit that either Janssen and Dompig obstructed justice or Wit interfered with the investigation.  We know that all of that is true. 

Clearly they are proving our point for us by blaming each other.  However, everyone admits the Sloot house was never searched, it's only a matter of whose fault it was.  They implicate each other in a grand cover-up!

Far cry from Greta's and Joe T.'s mantra of a "botched investigation".

Aruban Dutch Justice = BLAME GAME! 

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #433 on: December 28, 2007, 11:56:25 PM »

http://nholloway.blogspot.com/

Update: Fri Dec-28 2143 hrs

The USBL calibrations are completed. The Persistence just reached the dock to spend the night and take on fresh water. The ROV test dive will proceed first thing in the morning. If successful, the first dive on a sonar target will follow. It will be difficult getting sleep tonight. Months of planning for some, years of planning for a few have all come down to the next couple days. Although unspoken, the stress is intense. We all seem to cope in our own ways. What stays on the surface is unwavering professionalism and focus. Inside, we all hope and pray tomorrow goes perfectly.
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #434 on: December 28, 2007, 11:58:09 PM »

Karin Janssen took orders from Rudy Croes.  She relayed orders to Van der Straaten, Jacobs and Dompig.

So much conflict of interest that it's incredible. But I agree Rudy Croes plays a major role in this cover up just like he did vs Matthews.

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #435 on: December 29, 2007, 12:01:00 AM »

The USBL calibrations are completed. The Persistence just reached the dock to spend the night and take on fresh water. The ROV test dive will proceed first thing in the morning. If successful, the first dive on a sonar target will follow. It will be difficult getting sleep tonight. Months of planning for some, years of planning for a few have all come down to the next couple days. Although unspoken, the stress is intense. We all seem to cope in our own ways. What stays on the surface is unwavering professionalism and focus. Inside, we all hope and pray tomorrow goes perfectly.

This is soooo HUUGE people!!!!!! We could be as close as a day away from recovering Nataee!!

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #436 on: December 29, 2007, 12:11:40 AM »

This is so exciting.  What I would give to be there.  I will pray for these brave people.  I would be squeamish just watching, I know, so I will remain a landlubber and just pray for these brave water heroes.

Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #437 on: December 29, 2007, 12:12:53 AM »

I am still tryimg to figure out what this jackass is trying to defend himself against.
He changed the warrant on the spot. He said that right ? Isn't that what DeVries said, isn't that what Jossy said ? So, he just threw himself under the bus. Isn't that what I saw and heard 2 &  1/2 years ago on Nancy Grace ?
Very contradictory statments as usual from that place.
This is what happens when you are stupid, even if you are a judge.
If he really wants the truth to be known, then he can show us the papers, can't he ? Those search warrants should be part of the public records in Aruba.
We know that after it was changed " on the spot " no one challenged it until much later and then it was denied. So there, Witless DumbAss.
New thought re : Search : And yes, so they have a target they want to look into ?
Good ! I really hope the intital scan showed a few areas if interest. The people on the ship are professionals and have the best equipment and talent available.       

dennisintn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #438 on: December 29, 2007, 12:13:51 AM »

On Aruba the Chief of investigation in the time when Gerald Dompig was the Head Commissar, did not approve of the search of the house of the parents of Van Der Sloot as part of the investigation and had obstructed the investigation (?).

I must need a nap because I do not understand WTHeck this means.
Is he saying Dompig did not ask for ? That is the first I heard of this one.
Maybe someone else will come up with an explanation for me tomorrow.   

dompig told greta (i believe it was greta) that they had asked for full searches of the entire sloot household twice but had been denied.  he said police always wanted to search everything possible as early as possible.  it led me to believe the problem was was from above him, and possibly higher than janssen.
we have found out from mos that croes-rodriguez or whatever her name is was at odds with janssen the entire time she was in jorg's position.  and she answered to rudy croes.  croes-rodriguez? is also the person who wouldn't let janssen give any details to the family or american media.

dennisintn
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #439 on: December 29, 2007, 12:19:47 AM »

my thought imprint says

1. joran had Natalee in his "apartment"  which was a way to keep the other siblings safe.

2. he raped her, beat her, and then she died

3. good possibilty 1 or possibly 2 Kalpoe brothers saw her  when she was dead.

4. the beach story was CONCOCTED by PAULUS ----  Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

- A Horse's Tale
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.