April 27, 2024, 04:00:40 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #708 12/28 - 12/30/07  (Read 294020 times)
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #440 on: December 29, 2007, 12:22:54 AM »

Way to tell it on the front page, *******.  And you are right....at this point it is very simple.    Wit's comments are proof of a cover up.  At this point, they admit that either Janssen and Dompig obstructed justice or Wit interfered with the investigation.  We know that all of that is true. 

Clearly they are proving our point for us by blaming each other.  However, everyone admits the Sloot house was never searched, it's only a matter of whose fault it was.  They implicate each other in a grand cover-up!

Far cry from Greta's and Joe T.'s mantra of a "botched investigation".

Aruban Dutch Justice = BLAME GAME! 

The Caribbean Court of Justice is a joke.  The Hague is a joke. 

Thanks! The more ya scratch the more it stinks and they are nailed big time in this lie and the obvious cover up. Dompig loves to talk so I am sure he will comment on this soon and point the blame elsewhere.

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #441 on: December 29, 2007, 12:28:32 AM »

Well, we all know who did it, who helped and who covered up.
Most of us have not changed our minds. Some of us are amazed at the stupidity of Aruba. 
Now what ?
Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #442 on: December 29, 2007, 12:32:37 AM »

The ROV test dive will proceed first thing in the morning. If successful, the first dive on a sonar target will follow.

This is such an exciting time for the Persistence.  Sometimes, when I think of Natalee, my heart doesn't know what to hope for.  Sad  At any rate, so much preparation comes down to the following days. 

I have to believe there is very good information to lead the Persistence to this area. 

We will be watching and waiting.

Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #443 on: December 29, 2007, 12:53:55 AM »

Well goodnight all. I meant to log off a while ago, but that Wit thing was irritating me. I don't think he was telling us anything we didn't already know.
Except, what rock was he hiding under for more than two years ? Fine time to open his beak ! When they have decided not to prosecute. And it's not his fault is it ? He did everything so correctly.
We could debate who did what and when till it's the early am, but they are not going to do anything about it are they? The KLPD found sufficient reason and obtained a search warrant two years later after looking at the same paperwork they were all looking at. The report from the KLPD must be making the rounds in the OM office and I bet it was a damning document that placed the blame on the investigators, the ALE, the prosecutor. The KLPD never said it was the media's fault or the families fault, did they ? 
Spock
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #444 on: December 29, 2007, 12:58:09 AM »

I never (ever) saw this statement attributed to Rudy Croes before. I have to ask do we have the original source?

Aruban Authorities Investigate Blood in Car
Sunday, June 12, 2005

ORANJESTAD, Aruba — Authorities investigating the disappearance of Alabama honors student Natalee Holloway were seeking clues on the source of blood found in the car used to transport the missing teen to the beach nearly two weeks ago, Aruban Justice Minister Rudy Croes (search) said.

"We have found some blood in the car, but we don't know to whom it belongs," he said.

Per the front page of SM.  Looks like there was a FOX article on this June 12th but when you go to the link the article is different:

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2005/06/12/natalee-holloway-latest-news/

(scroll down to the bottom of the post)

Now..back to working and lurking  Wink

I don't think Croes ever said that, it was Fox saying he said that (hearsay without a transcript). Probably a ratings snippit.

In My Opinion
GabbyG
Scared Monkey

« Reply #445 on: December 29, 2007, 01:02:29 AM »

http://nholloway.blogspot.com/

Update: Fri Dec-28 2143 hrs

The USBL calibrations are completed. The Persistence just reached the dock to spend the night and take on fresh water. The ROV test dive will proceed first thing in the morning. If successful, the first dive on a sonar target will follow. It will be difficult getting sleep tonight. Months of planning for some, years of planning for a few have all come down to the next couple days. Although unspoken, the stress is intense. We all seem to cope in our own ways. What stays on the surface is unwavering professionalism and focus. Inside, we all hope and pray tomorrow goes perfectly.

This message says it all so clearly, they HAVE found one or more of what they call targets, what they know to have the appearance of a crab trap!! One of those will very likely BE Natalee!!  I am SURE sleep will be hard to come by for them tonight, this is what the entire mission has been about. In the next couple of days we/they will have answers, either yes or no. Prayers will be going up all night tonight, even here at my house. Every time I wake up Im going to ask Him again to please let them find Natalee. If WE here are feeling this excitement, imagine what the crew is feeling!
We are praying for you all, just remember that God's hand is guiding you!! 
And I imagine they may well be nervous about what else they may possibly find.  Sad
Ohhhh, and for those who are responsible for harming her, dont you know THEY also will be having a sleepless night tonight, if they have read this latest post from the Persistence!!!
God Bless, Persistence and crew. We are with you all the way!!

Please Angels, watch over all our lost children.

My Emmy, my ears. I am deaf and my Lab Emmy hears for me, and does her job well! She is my fur baby and is much loved. Applaud our working animals, they have earned it.

"A lie told a thousand times becomes the truth" -- Joran van der Sloot
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #446 on: December 29, 2007, 01:04:28 AM »

Well, we all know who did it, who helped and who covered up.
Most of us have not changed our minds. Some of us are amazed at the stupidity of Aruba. 
Now what ?
I would hope Natalee's Family takes there gloves off if the search is not successful. So much is riding on this search and it is vital that Natalee is found. I personally don't see much hope if they stay silent and don't pressure that Govt. They are the only ones who can tell the facts to a large audience and they can influence our own Govt into finally doing something. Maybe in 2009 Aruba will elect a new party and release some answers but I doubt it.

Either way,I will do my part in boycotting Aruba and telling future travelers what they did to Natalee and her Family. It's a shame more of you don't live up here in the North East. The Boston and NYC Travel Shows are the two biggest of the year and the epicenter of Americans who travel to Aruba.
« Last Edit: December 29, 2007, 01:22:13 AM by Observer » Logged

robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #447 on: December 29, 2007, 01:17:39 AM »

ok, what i am about to tell you is true.

it happened last night

i fell asleep on my couch in my office as i was working late. around 4 am I woke up

and when i say i woke up, i really WOKE myself up.. i was blabbering in a LOUD VOICE and telling someone to "shut their ^$#^&#^$& FAT MOUTH or i would KNOCK his front teeth out for him 

imagine that - in a deep sleep thinking about what a hellhole the place is...and i woke myself up because i was talking in a loud voice.

i cant remember who i was fighting with...my guess is PAULUS

he is fat and evil and thats what i was fighting

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #448 on: December 29, 2007, 01:18:40 AM »

GabbyG .. Don't get your hopes up too high yet. These men on the ship are professionals. But, so many buts.. they are searching a large area and have just scanned it, now they have to look at what they have scanned that upon anaylsis looks like it needs further investigation. That is all that I can discern from what they have said. I want to open SM and see the FP post we have all been waiting for as much as everyone, but but but.
I have faith in their technology and the crew. I have faith that if she is there, she will be found.   
And Aruba and their nasty ass antics can sink for all I care. 
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #449 on: December 29, 2007, 01:24:16 AM »

Your a good guy Robots..Your even fighting for Natalee in your dreams  Cool

robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #450 on: December 29, 2007, 01:26:27 AM »

Smile

when i actually got up.. i said to myself

"i really do hate them" Cool

- A Horse's Tale
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #451 on: December 29, 2007, 01:30:04 AM »

robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #452 on: December 29, 2007, 01:38:20 AM »

it appears to me that all the EVIL rotten people involved in this MURDER from aruba and the netherlands have forgotten one of the most important rules to life.

"the ability to put yourself in someone else's shoes"
when people choose to NOT do this it usually means they are the selfish takers in life.

if they could just imagine the anguish, pain and suffering that Natalee's family has been put thru. and IF just one of the evil people took 2 seconds and imagined if this happened to them. just one of them took the time. i really dont think anyone of them
has. not a single one of them has done it. they are selfish
always thinking of themselves, ALWAYS

gutless- all of them

some might say i should not hate them, but i really do because all i have to do is look at my daughter and her little friends and and think how i would feel if dozens if not hundreds of GUTLESS PIGS did nothing but cover up and hide the guilty participants.

sickening and EVIL

its good to hate EVIL - well at least in robots world

- A Horse's Tale
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #453 on: December 29, 2007, 01:39:13 AM »

whats so funny ????   Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

- A Horse's Tale
dennisintn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #454 on: December 29, 2007, 01:45:08 AM »

Smile

robots, you are a very fine judge of character.
dennisintn
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #455 on: December 29, 2007, 01:45:34 AM »

My monkey emoticons I found   Laughing

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #456 on: December 29, 2007, 01:47:10 AM »

I pray that if Natalee is out there, in a crab trap that they find her.  I know the crew of the Persistence is doing all they can to make that happen.
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #457 on: December 29, 2007, 01:48:01 AM »

My monkey emoticons I found   Laughing

where can we get em  Cool

- A Horse's Tale
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #458 on: December 29, 2007, 01:50:21 AM »

Smile

robots, you are a very fine judge of character.
dennisintn
Wink

- A Horse's Tale
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #459 on: December 29, 2007, 01:52:38 AM »

I asked Dugga if there's a way to add them to our available emoticons.  Hopefully he can add them.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.