April 27, 2024, 10:55:01 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #708 12/28 - 12/30/07  (Read 294035 times)
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #460 on: December 29, 2007, 01:56:03 AM »

I never (ever) saw this statement attributed to Rudy Croes before. I have to ask do we have the original source?

Aruban Authorities Investigate Blood in Car
Sunday, June 12, 2005

ORANJESTAD, Aruba — Authorities investigating the disappearance of Alabama honors student Natalee Holloway were seeking clues on the source of blood found in the car used to transport the missing teen to the beach nearly two weeks ago, Aruban Justice Minister Rudy Croes (search) said.

"We have found some blood in the car, but we don't know to whom it belongs," he said.

Per the front page of SM.  Looks like there was a FOX article on this June 12th but when you go to the link the article is different:

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2005/06/12/natalee-holloway-latest-news/

(scroll down to the bottom of the post)

Now..back to working and lurking  Wink

I don't think Croes ever said that, it was Fox saying he said that (hearsay without a transcript). Probably a ratings snippit.

FWIW...I wanted to reply earlier but had to leave for several hours....I recall seeing & hearing Rudy Croes make a statement about the blood in the car, on air, on Fox and I believe it was to Geraldo Rivera.  Maybe I'm losing it...maybe someone else remembers...not sure a video is still available...

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #461 on: December 29, 2007, 02:00:03 AM »

I pray that if Natalee is out there, in a crab trap that they find her.  I know the crew of the Persistence is doing all they can to make that happen.

That's my prayer too, Klaas.  Did you make your project deadline?  Are you done?

Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #462 on: December 29, 2007, 02:02:45 AM »

I'll see all you faithful monkeys tomorrow.  goodnight all.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #463 on: December 29, 2007, 02:04:18 AM »

I pray that if Natalee is out there, in a crab trap that they find her.  I know the crew of the Persistence is doing all they can to make that happen.

That's my prayer too, Klaas.  Did you make your project deadline?  Are you done?

I have until tomorrow now to get it done and I will.  Then I still have work to do that will be ongoing.  I could have pushed and gotten it done today but my eyes were getting too tired and I was starting to make mistakes.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #464 on: December 29, 2007, 02:09:34 AM »

GOODNIGHT ALL!
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #465 on: December 29, 2007, 02:09:38 AM »

I never (ever) saw this statement attributed to Rudy Croes before. I have to ask do we have the original source?

Sunday, June 12, 2005

ORANJESTAD, Aruba — Authorities investigating the disappearance of Alabama honors student Natalee Holloway were seeking clues on the source of blood found in the car used to transport the missing teen to the beach nearly two weeks ago, Aruban Justice Minister Rudy Croes (search) said.

"We have found some blood in the car, but we don't know to whom it belongs," he said.

Per the front page of SM.  Looks like there was a FOX article on this June 12th but when you go to the link the article is different:

I don't think Croes ever said that, it was Fox saying he said that (hearsay without a transcript). Probably a ratings snippit.

FWIW...I wanted to reply earlier but had to leave for several hours....I recall seeing & hearing Rudy Croes make a statement about the blood in the car, on air, on Fox and I believe it was to Geraldo Rivera.  Maybe I'm losing it...maybe someone else remembers...not sure a video is still available...

Yes, I remember his saying it, too, 2NJ.  I do not actually recall hearing Oduber because I was too stunned by that image of Beth folding to recall it but Rudy I do recall and I believe you are correct that it was to Geraldo.  Then he sent Ruben Trappenburg out later to retract it in true Aruban fashion.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #466 on: December 29, 2007, 02:10:35 AM »

I have until tomorrow now to get it done and I will.  Then I still have work to do that will be ongoing.  I could have pushed and gotten it done today but my eyes were getting too tired and I was starting to make mistakes.

It's not as much fun when you're not hangin with us.  Get some rest for your peepers! Nite all.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #467 on: December 29, 2007, 02:25:15 AM »

Heading for the Monkey Bunkey around here as well.  This pup asked me to leave her photo for Blah to see in the morning as she is wearing her fav PJ's.

Goodnight all.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
sirensong
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #468 on: December 29, 2007, 02:41:38 AM »

Well, we all know who did it, who helped and who covered up.
Most of us have not changed our minds. Some of us are amazed at the stupidity of Aruba. 
Now what ?
I would hope Natalee's Family takes there gloves off if the search is not successful. So much is riding on this search and it is vital that Natalee is found. I personally don't see much hope if they stay silent and don't pressure that Govt. They are the only ones who can tell the facts to a large audience and they can influence our own Govt into finally doing something. Maybe in 2009 Aruba will elect a new party and release some answers but I doubt it.

Either way,I will do my part in boycotting Aruba and telling future travelers what they did to Natalee and her Family. It's a shame more of you don't live up here in the North East. The Boston and NYC Travel Shows are the two biggest of the year and the epicenter of Americans who travel to Aruba.

Yes, I wish there was a way we could be there.  Too bad we couldn't produce a video, or a letter or something to show everyone what we all know.  Travel agents and vacationers need to be warned.  Maybe a sign posting some of the crime that really goes on in Aruba (from our Murder and Crime thread), or quotes and pictures of how they are disrespecting the women and calling them drunks.  Definately the latest story about the girl from Miami being beaten.  (was she raped too?) 
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #469 on: December 29, 2007, 02:46:56 AM »

Sunday, June 12, 2005

Yes, I remember his saying it, too, 2NJ.  I do not actually recall hearing Oduber because I was too stunned by that image of Beth folding to recall it but Rudy I do recall and I believe you are correct that it was to Geraldo.  Then he sent Ruben Trappenburg out later to retract it in true Aruban fashion.

Thanks, Anna.  I am sure it was broadcasted live and repeated more than once before any retraction (which I do not remember).  Geraldo was speaking directly to Rudy Croes in some outer office area in Aruba.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #470 on: December 29, 2007, 07:09:15 AM »

Good Morning!...All the Nancy Grace transcripts are available. The coverage begins on the show that aired June 2nd. Search Nancy Grace transcripts and date.
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #471 on: December 29, 2007, 07:13:45 AM »

my thought imprint says

1. joran had Natalee in his "apartment"  which was a way to keep the other siblings safe.

2. he raped her, beat her, and then she died

3. good possibilty 1 or possibly 2 Kalpoe brothers saw her  when she was dead.

4. the beach story was CONCOCTED by PAULUS ----  Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
5.And Anita

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #472 on: December 29, 2007, 07:46:37 AM »

From June 8th 2005 Nancy Grace....they do not appear to be talking about the Kalpoes. IMO

GRACE: OK, let me quickly go to defense attorney Daniel Horowitz standing by. Daniel Horowitz, this is basically bass-ackwards from the way that it works in America. Because you don`t arrest somebody and put them in a cell of an administration building by the jail unless you`ve got a case against them. You don`t get arrested while the state, while the prosecutor, tries to put together a case.

DANIEL HOROWITZ, DEFENSE ATTORNEY: Exactly, Nancy. And there`s a problem with this, also. It focuses on these two men so much, and it doesn`t give them the freedom to be out and prove their innocence or gather evidence on their own behalf.

You know, Nancy, these guys could be patsies. I`m concerned about those three rich kids who were with this young lady and supposedly dropped her off at a hotel and then she just vanishes. I don`t like the idea of the focus on these two guys alone.

GRACE: Let me go back to Karl Penhaul on that very issue. Karl Penhaul, CNN correspondent, is with us in Aruba. Karl, there are murmurings to that exact issue, that these two security guards are being targeted while the actual guys that were with her, that took her away from the restaurant, have been set free.

Explain. Why are these two being held? Did they run into the girl after the other three let her go? I mean, why are they being held and the other three have been let go? Is it true they are from rich or influential families, while these two are not?

PENHAUL: That`s the question on a lot of people`s lips right now, Nancy. We`ve been talking around. We`ve also been talking to the suspects` families. A number of answers to that.

The three young men last seen in the company of Natalee Holloway outside Carlos and Charlie`s, we understand, were never arrested, were never detained by police. Yes, they were interviewed. But the police in a press conference earlier this week have said that no evidence in terms of the car that they all drove away in was confiscated at any stage.

Meanwhile, the two suspects, three of their vehicles have been confiscated. One of the suspect`s mother`s cars, a cousin`s car, I believe, and one of the cars belonging to one of the suspects. Those are being looked at, even though there`s nothing, apparently, according to the defense attorneys, in any witness statement to suggest that Natalee Holloway was ever seen in the company of these two suspects, let alone got in their cars.

As far as the identities of the three people, the young men that are being named or were named as persons of interest, indeed, they do seem to be from influential families, certainly middle-class families, a little difficult in this context to spell out exactly whom they are.

snipped
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #473 on: December 29, 2007, 07:48:21 AM »

snipped too soon

But what the mother of Mickey John -- Antonius John, but Mickey his mother calls him -- what she says is that here what is at stake, or one part of the problem is, is that there`s a race issue here, because the people, the three young men are of influential, middle-class, largely white families, descendents of the Dutch colonizers that once came here, whereas the two suspects are from black immigrant families who maybe have been here for many years but nevertheless are still regarded as immigrants.
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #474 on: December 29, 2007, 08:24:38 AM »

June 10th....car confusion

GRACE: Welcome back, everybody. I`m Nancy Grace. Thank you for being with us.

Let`s go straight back down to Aruba. We were speaking with a representative from the district attorney`s office.

Back to Karl Penhaul, CNN correspondent in Aruba. Karl, we know that this silver-gray Honda was impounded, 11 days too late, in my opinion. I`m shocked that they released the car, let it sit there for 11 days, knowing that Natalee had left Carlos and Charlie`s in that car. Who knows what blood evidence, semen evidence, fiber evidence off her clothes, her hair, fingerprints may have been lost in 11 days? But all that aside, whose car is it?

PENHAUL: This appears to be the car of the family from Joran van der Sloot. We haven`t got confirmation of precisely whose car it is. Also, Nancy, we don`t have confirmation from the police at this stage whether, in fact, this was the car that they traveled in or if they were traveling in a car from the other two suspects, the two brothers who were also arrested at the same time. Although in these raids, only one car was detained, so we suspect this is that car, Nancy.

greeneyedlady
Monkey Junky

« Reply #475 on: December 29, 2007, 08:36:50 AM »

KLPD and ALE should bring back all those that have been questioned early on in the beginning and MAKE them talk (how to do that I don't know, but wish it could be done)...I am with ******* in the opinion that Guido was in the white vehicle "annoyingly chasing" Deepak's car the night/early morning Natalee disappeared. Every since Spong (sp?) said Guido was gay IMO has lead me to believe Guido was chasing J2K that night was b/c he was jealous of one of the 3, probably Joran from things I've read about them. Another reason was the heavy battery charge on GW. That could also explain why the LE would think he beat Natalee up..JMO of course. I also think Lorenzo is more involved than we've been led to believe...I've always believed there is more people than PJ2K that know what happened and are involved and don't believe like many others here this is the first time this game or whatever they do to these unsuspecting tourist females has been played..per Joran "we've done this like 20 times before" or something like that...

Klaas whenever you have time please change my av too. Very Happy
TIA.

"No man has a good enough memory to make a successful liar" Abraham Lincoln
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #476 on: December 29, 2007, 08:44:22 AM »

What do you want to bed "fair blonds" are the "forbidden fruits."

Fair, blond VIRGINS,  imo.

AVOID ARUBA AS IF YOUR LIFE DEPENDS ON IT -- IT DOES
Justice for Natalee Holloway

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #477 on: December 29, 2007, 08:51:37 AM »

Update: Fri Dec-28 2030 hrs

The USBL calibrations are completed. The ROV test dive will proceed in the morning. If successful, the first dive on targets will follow.

http://www.nholloway.blogspot.com/

Thanks, Pita!

(please -- let this be the beginning of the truth -- please, please, please)

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #478 on: December 29, 2007, 08:59:07 AM »

Amen

MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #479 on: December 29, 2007, 09:04:05 AM »

Gel...I would like to know a little more about GVC, as ******* posted the other night, it's strange that he was not arrested until April 15th 2006.

Here's one more, last one I promise, from Mickey John on his conversation, while being detained, with Deepak. Interesting wording.

quote Nancy grace 6/14/2005
MICKEY JOHN, FORMER ARUBA SUSPECT: He told me that the story about dropping the girl off at the Holiday Inn was all made up.

QUESTION: Why? Why would they make it up?

MICKEY JOHN: Because he told me, apparently, that no one -- somebody`s missing, like a young tourist person missing. They find him, like, a few days after at some crack house or with some beach bum. So they thought they would find her three days after. When push come to shove and they couldn`t get her, they decided to target-shoot. He told (ph) his brother (INAUDIBLE) target-shoot.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.