April 28, 2024, 10:08:08 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #708 12/28 - 12/30/07  (Read 294070 times)
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #520 on: December 29, 2007, 12:31:10 PM »

I can't imagine what kind of sick old farts club exists there that would accomplish this, and when I imagine it I always turn off my mind thinking I just have to quit thinking and this is just too far fetched.
(snipped)

The 'unthinkable' scenario is where the 'virgin' comes in, JMO.

I agree -- certainly not a criteria for the pimple faced raging hormone set.

This tragedy has affected you so closely private eye -- yet you maintain a positive outlook and a sharp wit. Your presence on the board is uplifting.

Thank you.

And, although I can definitely see the resemblance between Rudy's face and a goat's a$$ -- I still hold strong that he is related to the Lucky Charm family.

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #521 on: December 29, 2007, 12:35:56 PM »

Does anyone else think Rudy Croes face resembles the ass of a goat?

I'm trying to work here  Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Goats have feelings too.     
jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #522 on: December 29, 2007, 12:39:54 PM »

I can't imagine what kind of sick old farts club exists there that would accomplish this, and when I imagine it I always turn off my mind thinking I just have to quit thinking and this is just too far fetched.
(snipped)

This tragedy has affected you so closely private eye -- yet you maintain a positive outlook and a sharp wit. Your presence on the board is uplifting.

Thank you.

And, although I can definitely see the resemblance between Rudy's face and a goat's a$$ -- I still hold strong that he is related to the Lucky Charm family.

I do believe he has a little green suit.   jb
Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #523 on: December 29, 2007, 12:41:36 PM »

Goats have feelings too.     

Laughing

private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #524 on: December 29, 2007, 12:42:41 PM »

(snipped)

Thank you.

I appreciate your kind words, though I think funny and offensive can be separated by a fine line which I often blurrrrrrrrrrrrrrr unintentionally.

But as far as Rudy's involvement, I think he as no direct involvement and is being forced by people with direct knowledge of his dirt to cooperate this time, maybe. Whichever or whatever involvement he has though, he is essential to say the least.

I especially follow Lala's Mom posts, and have for a long time, though, and I wish I had not have posted something that she finds inappropriate as she offers very articulate and current thoughts that I enjoy and appreciate. That's why when she gave me the hint, I took it and I appreciate her. Sincerely!
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #525 on: December 29, 2007, 12:53:26 PM »

And, I want to eat lunch.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #526 on: December 29, 2007, 12:53:45 PM »

Translation - posted by Lazlo at RU
Bob Wit defends himself in Bon Dia.

(For sure translation faults, but on or about what it says is the following)

Ex Head Commissar Bob Wit defends his actions in the Holloway case.

-Willemstad- "I have acted correct procedure wise in the case of Natalee Holloway, The ex Head Commissaris in the affair, Bob Wit tells about the procedures that took place fast in the first days of the investigation. During one week, Mr Wit who's avenue is affiliated with the Court of Justice of the Caribbean, has functioned as a Head Commissar in the case here.

On Aruba the Chief of investigation in the time when Gerald Dompig was the Head Commissar, did not approve of the search of the house of the parents of Van Der Sloot as part of the investigation and had obstructed the investigation (?). The investigation of the Dutch crime investigator Peter R. de Vries, has came to the same conclusion. It was remarkable in the case that after the Dutch group of investigators had joined the case they were allowed to search the territory of the family. The impression was given also because it was the deal of a functionnaire who was learning to become Head, felt he had to protect the privacy of the family. Paul van der Sloot, father of Joran van der Sloot after having become a suspect in the case. ....... (no idea)

Mr Wit, had to decide in an instant about the search of where Joran's father lived, and made the decision to allow the search of the apartment of Joran van der Sloot and also in the two cars of the family.

At no moment they had (asked?) to search more then that. A Head Commisar cannot do otherwise, because the petition has to be substantial. Another word is by having allowed to search at other places that were not covered by the petition of the OM all evidence eventually obtained would be illegal. This is very significant since dealing with the case ourselves we had to work in a correct manner, Mr Wit says.

The ex Head Commissar also says by having dealt with the case himself the suspicions against Van Der Sloot and the Kalpoe brothers is strong.

I had concluded from the dossier there had been various contradictions in their declarations. But that is not enough to succeed in a conviction. In a case where no the remains are found in order to treat it as a crime you have to have additional material such as a witness who has seen it happen or traces of blood that for example can be tested for DNA, so the Magistrate tells.

For one thing is, the case itself, Mr Wit says that even after time has passed one can still prosecute the suspects. I have seen often in my work the instant good new information comes up that can throw a new light on a case that was unsolved, so Mr Witt is commenting. The Ministry Public in Aruba has announced this the week that the case here ....of a "crime" is 7 years for murder and 10 years for premeditated murder.

It appears that Bob Witt is asserting that he only complied with the authorized warrant which limited the search to only Joran room.  Contrary to Ramm ... Witt contends that it would have been illegal for him to do otherwise.

In October, 2005 … Gerold Dompig does state that the authorized warrant limited the search to Joran’s room which backs up Bob Witt‘s words.

However … in November, 2006 …  Peter Derives and Beth Twitty publicly revealed that the authorized warrant granted a full search of the VDS’ premises and … Bob Witt reduced the scope of that search while the warrant was being excuted.

As Natalee’s mother and Peter Derives were on a quest for truth regarding what happened that fateful morning and ... are very specific regarding the contents of the authorized warrant … I can only assume that their words were spoken from a foundation of knowledge

Janet

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

OCTOBER, 2005

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2005/10/10/beth-twitty-credibility-1-nay-sayers-0/

Reporter: And the police only searched his apartment, deputy chief?

Dompig: That is correct. The fact is that we as a law enforcement agency always try to get the maximum. Meaning that we want to search as much places as possible. We were not granted by the judge a search warrant for the complete house, we only received the warrant for the apartment.

NOVEMBER, 2006

Peter De Vries
On the Record w/ Greta
November 27, 2006

VAN SUSTEREN: What about the search of the van der Sloot property? Was that ever done, and was, you know--including, sort of, the cabana area where Joran lives?

DE VRIES: Well, the search in the home address of the family van der Sloot was very strange because the search warrant was made by head prosecutor Karin Janssen, and contained an allowance to search the whole address, “Montanja nineteen.” So, the gardens, the buildings--everything. But, when the police was on the spot, another high-ranking employee of the Justice office--it was Mr. Bob Wit--reduced the search warrant to only the room of Joran--and that was very strange.

Beth Twitty
MARTHA MCCALLUM
November 28, 2006

TWITTY: Well I think they will always have to look at there were two personnel involved from the Aruban Justice Department and that is why we do not have any evidence and that is what Joran’s attorney will have to be reminded of. It is because of Bob Witt and Ben King stopped the search warrants. It was made to initially search the entire area of Mon. 19 - the garden, the buildings and everything but on the spot a high ranking employee of the Justice Office, Bob Witt, reduced the search warrant to only the room of Joran so that’s why we do not have any evidence because of involvement of the obstruction from the Aruban Justice Department personnel.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #527 on: December 29, 2007, 01:06:16 PM »

-Willemstad- "I have acted correct procedure wise in the case of Natalee Holloway, The ex Head Commissaris in the affair, Bob Wit tells about the procedures that took place fast in the first days of the investigation. During one week, Mr Wit who's avenue is affiliated with the Court of Justice of the Caribbean, has functioned as a Head Commissar in the case here.

On Aruba the Chief of investigation in the time when Gerald Dompig was the Head Commissar, did not approve of the search of the house of the parents of Van Der Sloot as part of the investigation and had obstructed the investigation (?). The investigation of the Dutch crime investigator Peter R. de Vries, has came to the same conclusion. It was remarkable in the case that after the Dutch group of investigators had joined the case they were allowed to search the territory of the family. The impression was given also because it was the deal of a functionnaire who was learning to become Head, felt he had to protect the privacy of the family. Paul van der Sloot, father of Joran van der Sloot after having become a suspect in the case. ....... (no idea)

Mr Wit, had to decide in an instant about the search of where Joran's father lived, and made the decision to allow the search of the apartment of Joran van der Sloot and also in the two cars of the family.

At no moment they had (asked?) to search more then that. A Head Commisar cannot do otherwise, because the petition has to be substantial. Another word is by having allowed to search at other places that were not covered by the petition of the OM all evidence eventually obtained would be illegal. This is very significant since dealing with the case ourselves we had to work in a correct manner, Mr Wit says.

The ex Head Commissar also says by having dealt with the case himself the suspicions against Van Der Sloot and the Kalpoe brothers is strong.

I had concluded from the dossier there had been various contradictions in their declarations. But that is not enough to succeed in a conviction. In a case where no the remains are found in order to treat it as a crime you have to have additional material such as a witness who has seen it happen or traces of blood that for example can be tested for DNA, so the Magistrate tells.

For one thing is, the case itself, Mr Wit says that even after time has passed one can still prosecute the suspects. I have seen often in my work the instant good new information comes up that can throw a new light on a case that was unsolved, so Mr Witt is commenting. The Ministry Public in Aruba has announced this the week that the case here ....of a "crime" is 7 years for murder and 10 years for premeditated murder.

It appears that Bob Witt is asserting that he only complied with the authorized warrant which limited the search to only Joran room.  Contrary to Ramm ... Witt contends that it would have been illegal for him to do otherwise.

In October, 2005 … Gerold Dompig does state that the authorized warrant limited the search to Joran’s room which backs up Bob Witt‘s words.

However … in November, 2006 …  Peter Derives and Beth Twitty publicly revealed that the authorized warrant granted a full search of the VDS’ premises and … Bob Witt reduced the scope of that search while the warrant was being excuted.

As Natalee’s mother and Peter Derives were on a quest for truth regarding what happened that fateful morning and ... are very specific regarding the contents of the authorized warrant … I can only assume that their words were spoken from a foundation of knowledge

Janet

OCTOBER, 2005

Dompig: That is correct. The fact is that we as a law enforcement agency always try to get the maximum. Meaning that we want to search as much places as possible. We were not granted by the judge a search warrant for the complete house, we only received the warrant for the apartment.

NOVEMBER, 2006

Peter De Vries
On the Record w/ Greta
November 27, 2006

VAN SUSTEREN: What about the search of the van der Sloot property? Was that ever done, and was, you know--including, sort of, the cabana area where Joran lives?

DE VRIES: Well, the search in the home address of the family van der Sloot was very strange because the search warrant was made by head prosecutor Karin Janssen, and contained an allowance to search the whole address, “Montanja nineteen.” So, the gardens, the buildings--everything. But, when the police was on the spot, another high-ranking employee of the Justice office--it was Mr. Bob Wit--reduced the search warrant to only the room of Joran--and that was very strange.

Beth Twitty
MARTHA MCCALLUM
November 28, 2006

TWITTY: Well I think they will always have to look at there were two personnel involved from the Aruban Justice Department and that is why we do not have any evidence and that is what Joran’s attorney will have to be reminded of. It is because of Bob Witt and Ben King stopped the search warrants. It was made to initially search the entire area of Mon. 19 - the garden, the buildings and everything but on the spot a high ranking employee of the Justice Office, Bob Witt, reduced the search warrant to only the room of Joran so that’s why we do not have any evidence because of involvement of the obstruction from the Aruban Justice Department personnel.

But as someone just mentioned, the warrant was for the property located at the named address. So unless the search was restricted by the judge it included all property at that address. As for pointing out that evidence illegally found during the search would be excluded by the court, so is evidence that the judge prohibits from being found so it can be destoryed.
private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #528 on: December 29, 2007, 01:18:04 PM »

BUT IT IS NOT CREDIBLE THAT THE JUDGE AND PROSECUTOR DID NOT BELIEVE THAT JORANS LIVING QUARTERS DID NOT INCLUDE THE MAIN HOUSE NOR THAT HE DID NOT HAVE COMPLETE AND UNRESTRICTED ACCESS TO THE MAIN HOME. I ALSO DO NOT BELIEVE THAT HE DID NOT REALIZE WHEN HE ISSUED THE WARRANT PUBLICLY THAT THE PROPERTY WAS NOT COMPRISED OF A DETACHED ROOM AND A MAIN HOUSE. IT MAKES ME THINK HE THOUGHT HE WAS GOING TO FOOL THE PUBLIC AND FURTHERMORE THAT PAULUS WAS INDEED DIRECTLY INVOLVED SINCE THE AREA THEY WANTED TO EXCLUDE INDICATES THAT PVS WAS INDEED PRESENT AND AWARE. I WONDER HOW ANITA FEELS SLEEPING IN HER BED AT NIGHT NOW. WHAT MEMORIES THAT BEDROOM AND MATTRESS MUST HAVE FOR HER. YOUR OWN FATHER DO WE NEED TO NOW ADD IN YOUR OWN MOTHER'S BED? OR IS THIS JUST COINCIDENCE, GOOD LEGAL WORK, OR A PLOY? THE FRUSTRATION OF THIS CASE.

private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #529 on: December 29, 2007, 01:19:38 PM »

I need to clean up my yard and stop thinking about what might have happened:)
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #530 on: December 29, 2007, 01:33:33 PM »

My monkey emoticons I found   Laughing

These little monkeys are sooo cute!!

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #531 on: December 29, 2007, 01:40:14 PM »

Janet

OCTOBER, 2005

NOVEMBER, 2006

Peter De Vries
On the Record w/ Greta
November 27, 2006

Beth Twitty
MARTHA MCCALLUM
November 28, 2006

If the search warrant, as it was issued, was limited in scope to the apartment of Joran, what decision had to be made "on the spot" by Wit? 

Additionally, if Wit had "taken some leave" from work in order to stand by his friend in need, why did he feel compelled to become involved in an official capacity?

Was he there to comfort his friend or was he acting in an official capacity?  He has told two stories regarding the event.  Clearly, Bob Wit is lying in his statements.

The Judge Bob Wit is a liar and helped orchestrate the cover up.

The Caribbean Court of Justice is a sham and a joke.  The Hague is a sham and a joke.

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #532 on: December 29, 2007, 01:42:49 PM »

Heading for the Monkey Bunkey around here as well.  This pup asked me to leave her photo for Blah to see in the morning as she is wearing her fav PJ's.

Goodnight all.

Absolutely precious!

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #533 on: December 29, 2007, 01:49:27 PM »

SNIP : Additionally, if Wit had "taken some leave" from work in order to stand by his friend in need, why did he feel compelled to become involved in an official capacity?
It was Vocking who took leave, not Wit. Wit was there as a judge in the case.
I had the house number incorrect in my previous post.
What DeVries said to Gertie is exactly what I recall from CNN.   
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #534 on: December 29, 2007, 01:50:34 PM »

Helenback....IIRC it was Voking who took leave to be with his friend. Wit was appointed to the Caribbean Court on June 1st 2005, and some of us have questioned his authority to be at the Sloots'. I believe he attempts to explain that here, but I can't for the heck of me understand what he is trying to say! It appears that he was presiding over two courts at the same time, and not very well, I might add!

You are right about what decision he had to make, of course! They think we are a bunch of idiots!
Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #535 on: December 29, 2007, 01:51:39 PM »

You are right, Janet.  Judge Bob Wit's explanation is in contradiction to Ramm's explanation of the capabilities of Dutch judges regarding a search.

You don't suppose Rammstein was trying to blow smoke up our skirts, do you?

Or maybe, according to Ramm, Judge Bob Wit doesn't understand Dutch law?

Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #536 on: December 29, 2007, 01:55:25 PM »

Helenback....IIRC it was Voking who took leave to be with his friend. Wit was appointed to the Caribbean Court on June 1st 2005, and some of us have questioned his authority to be at the Sloots'. I believe he attempts to explain that here, but I can't for the heck of me understand what he is trying to say! It appears that he was presiding over two courts at the same time, and not very well, I might add!

You are right about what decision he had to make, of course! They think we are a bunch of idiots!

Thanks, Mum!  You are right that Voc(King) was the one on vacation helping the Sloots.  I remember now, the conflict of Wit in terms of exactly which court he was working for when he had to make his decision. 

Which decision was that, again?

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #537 on: December 29, 2007, 01:58:53 PM »

Well,Judge Wit confirmed what we thought. He's blaming the Prosecuters office for not asking to search more and Dompig(ALE)for obstructing justice. But he is denying he changed the search warrant that limited it to Jorans Apt. I think he is lying and Peter De Vries told us the truth. No one else would have the power to do that.

This was 17 days after Natalee dissapeared,imagine how many laws the cover up team broke before this. 17 days later and they were still afraid to let Investigators search that house for evidence!!!! Dompig must be closer to the Kalpoes than we thought Wink

Judge Witt had no business being on the property during a search warrant in the first place.
What happened to not showing impartiality JUDGE WITT - you BUTT WITT.

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #538 on: December 29, 2007, 02:01:11 PM »

Why does everyone leave when I am here?

ribbit.

off to catch a few files.

I'm listening! I just don't have much to add -- you are on a roll!

wreck

I love your little train wreck.

Hey I was thinking and maybe I'm mistaken, but private eye thinks she was taken to the incinerator. I don't think so, because Joran and Deepak were careful to cover in case she was found about mentioning she fell out of the car so she'd have bruises on her. If they knew she was incinerated, they would not have mentioned that little tid bit me thinks.

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #539 on: December 29, 2007, 02:01:46 PM »

Well,Judge Wit confirmed what we thought. He's blaming the Prosecuters office for not asking to search more and Dompig(ALE)for obstructing justice. But he is denying he changed the search warrant that limited it to Jorans Apt. I think he is lying and Peter De Vries told us the truth. No one else would have the power to do that.

This was 17 days after Natalee dissapeared,imagine how many laws the cover up team broke before this. 17 days later and they were still afraid to let Investigators search that house for evidence!!!! Dompig must be closer to the Kalpoes than we thought Wink

Judge Witt had no business being on the property during a search warrant in the first place.
What happened to not showing impartiality JUDGE WITT - you BUTT WITT.

Okay, we're here and listening Kermit!!  Cool

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.