April 27, 2024, 11:10:52 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #708 12/28 - 12/30/07  (Read 294008 times)
Maggie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #560 on: December 29, 2007, 02:41:01 PM »

Could someone help me understand...the VDS and the Kalpoes are now of absolutely no use to this crowd anymore. The muck they have created just keeps getting deeper and deeper. So why hasn't the drug/crime heirarchy bumped them all off unexpectedly? Or made them disappear? I don't think they are more powerful than the heirarchy are they?

"Well behaved women seldom make history..." - Eleanor Roosevelt
Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #561 on: December 29, 2007, 02:49:26 PM »

Maggie, I think I ran everyone off with my continuing rant on the CORRUPT DUTCH JUDGES.
Sorry.
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #562 on: December 29, 2007, 02:51:24 PM »

Could someone help me understand...the VDS and the Kalpoes are now of absolutely no use to this crowd anymore. The muck they have created just keeps getting deeper and deeper. So why hasn't the drug/crime heirarchy bumped them all off unexpectedly? Or made them disappear? I don't think they are more powerful than the heirarchy are they?
Yes, it is puzzeling. You would think the Aruban citizens would have strung all 3 (or more) of them up already for destroying their island. Instead, they keep thinking they "win" if they somehow keep anyone from being prosecuted.  There has to more to their moronic reasoning!!

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #563 on: December 29, 2007, 02:57:38 PM »

Yes, it is puzzeling. You would think the Aruban citizens would have strung all 3 (or more) of them up already for destroying their island. Instead, they keep thinking they "win" if they somehow keep anyone from being prosecuted.  There has to more to their moronic reasoning!!

I agree - there HAS TO BE more!!  Maybe the people "know" if they don't keep their mouths shut - they'll be done away with - in fact, no telling HOW MANY islanders have been done away with over the years!!

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #564 on: December 29, 2007, 03:13:09 PM »

Why does everyone leave when I am here?

ribbit.

off to catch a few files.

I'm listening! I just don't have much to add -- you are on a roll!

wreck

I love your little train wreck.

Hey I was thinking and maybe I'm mistaken, but private eye thinks she was taken to the incinerator. I don't think so, because Joran and Deepak were careful to cover in case she was found about mentioning she fell out of the car so she'd have bruises on her. If they knew she was incinerated, they would not have mentioned that little tid bit me thinks.

You are not mistaken because I don't believe she was taken to an incinerator.  I agree that if she was taken to the incinerator there would be no need to say anything.  All they would have to do is shut up and they didn't.  They were afraid she was going to be found.  The only reason she was not found because J2K knew the coverup was on the government won't allow her to be found.

I still remember Beth's words when she was leaving Aruba.  She mentioned something about wanting Natalee and Aruba can make it happen.  This leads me to believe that Natalee can be found.
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #565 on: December 29, 2007, 03:15:38 PM »

I agree - there HAS TO BE more!!  Maybe the people "know" if they don't keep their mouths shut - they'll be done away with - in fact, no telling HOW MANY islanders have been done away with over the years!!

IMO some have already been done away with because of this, even as far as the Netherlands.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #566 on: December 29, 2007, 03:17:24 PM »

Robots thought prints

remember when the SLUG said he was gardening... SLUG=PAULUS

well, to me that says PAULUS put Natalee in the ground
never a single word from anyone about the SLUG gardening except for that one time.

abandoned septic tank is where she is

I agree.  This is why the Sloots aren't moving.  There is something there on the property.

Ever notice how Paulus sweats bullets whenever someone is on his property.  He acts like he has ants in his pants.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #567 on: December 29, 2007, 03:22:12 PM »

Rudy Croes is the man with power on that island and he calls the shots.

Paulus must have something on him.
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #568 on: December 29, 2007, 03:24:19 PM »

Does anyone know what has happened to Poppin' Fresh, the youngest
Sloot brother?  I haven't heard him mentioned in a long long time.
Did they send him away or something?

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #569 on: December 29, 2007, 03:24:27 PM »

If the Aruban people had ... just once ... collectively protested the corrupt investigation that was denying Natalee Holloway justice ... just once ... made an effort to pressure their elective official to do right ...

Without fear of intimidation ... the people of Aruba collectively protest environmental concerns ... the choller issue ... the drug problem ... an anguished mother who dared to  called those who obstructed the investigation into her daughter's disappearance criminals but ... the Aruban people did not once speak out on behalf of Natalee family in regards to a corrupt investigation that was preventing justice from prevailing.

Janet

++++++++++++++++++++++++

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2007/04/25/aruba-protest-against-the-choller-problem-again-why-no-protests-ever-for-natalee-holloway/

Amigoe.com
04/25/2007

http://www.amigoe.com/english/

Protest against the choller problem again   

A group of concerned citizens protested for the second time in a short period of time the inconvenience of chollers that according to them have increased enormously.

ORANJESTAD – A second protest march for Michael Saladin and against the choller problem took place on Monday afternoon.  The march started in front of the court house and finished at the parliamentary building, where Chairman Mervin Wyatt-Ras accepted a petition from Eveline ‘Lienchi’ Merryweather, who led the protest march.     

The first protest was more an expression of support for Saladin and this second one focused more on the inconvenience of the chollers.  The protesters want the government to tackle this problem as soon as possible, by moving the relief center Dak riba Cabez elsewhere, away from the center of town. 

The protesters are not sure whether this protest will help, because the problem with the chollers is too big, and it won’t go away by itself.  But if nothing happens, the protesters will hit the street again.
  Nobody knows how many chollers are currently wandering the streets.  The Centro di Informacion pa Asuntonan di Droga is since February busy inventorying.  This is actually the first time that the number of chollers is being counted.

How many protesters have signed the petition is not known.  The police say that there were more than 100 people at the start of the march and most of them have signed the petition right there.  When she accepted the petition, Wyatt-Ras said that she “will communicate the concern of the protesters to the parliament members”.  She emphasized that a solution for the problem is bigger than just tackling the inconvenience in the town center.  It is more important to do more against the selling of drugs and more attention must be paid in the schools to prevent young people from using drugs at a young age.

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2007/04/25/aruba-protest-against-the-choller-problem-again-why-no-protests-ever-for-natalee-holloway/

Senator French
CBS NEWS
November 8, 2005

The Senate-passed resolution said a boycott is needed because the investigation into Holloway’s disappearance “has been plagued with an unacceptable amount of missteps, miscommunications and inconsistencies.  It’s my hope this will cause the Aruban people to be more demanding that their officials conduct a thorough investigation” French said.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #570 on: December 29, 2007, 03:24:33 PM »

I do not think Ramm is trying to blow smoke up anyone's anything. He is defending Dutch Law as he reads it. And, I might add how it was meant to operate. He is not a lawyer and he does not have access to all the paperwork on Aruba. We have laws here in both Canada and the US where something goes really wrong.  And did it ever go wrong in Aruba !
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #571 on: December 29, 2007, 03:29:16 PM »

Robots thought prints

never a single word from anyone about the SLUG gardening except for that one time.

I agree.  This is why the Sloots aren't moving.  There is something there on the property.

Ever notice how Paulus sweats bullets whenever someone is on his property.  He acts like he has ants in his pants.

I don't think Natalee is on the Sloot property, but I think some belongings are
buried behind those bushes where Paulus was with his shovel.  Could be
bloody clothing or possessions of Natatee's.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #572 on: December 29, 2007, 03:33:46 PM »

Looks like somebody is getting nervous...

Posted at Kyles Blog

perspicacious said...
Will the ROV be able to find anything that the sonar did not detect? It was my understanding that the ROV would be used after a positive indication was found on a scan (so they would have something to go down and examine). Wouldn't a metal cage have shown up rather clearly in those sonar scans?

Perhaps every effort is not based entirely on the metal cage theory. I would be interested in a clarification.

December 29, 2007 12:45 PM

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #573 on: December 29, 2007, 03:36:10 PM »

Maybe they are not moving because they have no where to go where the payoffs are so good. Or where they have material on the PTB.
If there was anything left incrimianating on the Sloot property, then the KLPD would have found it.  When they were there, there were Portable Toilets, were those for the workers there or was it because they were looking into the sewage system at the Sloots ?
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #574 on: December 29, 2007, 03:50:04 PM »

Robots thought prints

i also do not think Natalee is buried in sloooooooooot property
BUT
if they needed tools, or their shoes showed dirt or there was dirt in a vehicle
the SLOOOOOOOOOOOOTS needed an explanation for the things listed above

thus the GARDENING BULL CRAP....

see what i mean  Cool Wink

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #575 on: December 29, 2007, 03:51:18 PM »

Maybe they are not moving because they have no where to go where the payoffs are so good. Or where they have material on the PTB.
If there was anything left incrimianating on the Sloot property, then the KLPD would have found it.  When they were there, there were Portable Toilets, were those for the workers there or was it because they were looking into the sewage system at the Sloots ?

there aint nothing on the sloot property in my opinion
but they needed an explanation as to why tools or dirt was found on shoes, clothes, cars
etc etc etc etc

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #576 on: December 29, 2007, 03:54:37 PM »

Robots thought prints

I agree Magnolia.  If it is not Natalee then definitely evidence is there on the property.  How about a murder weapon  Shocked .
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #577 on: December 29, 2007, 04:00:51 PM »

Now that it is obvious that the door has been shut and ... justice is not going to come out of Aruba for an American citizen ... maybe Monkeys should be focusing on the windows of opportunity which are are still open ... one being ... THE AMERICAN ADMINISTRATION.

In November, 2005 ... Senator Shelby was a voice that Aruba had to reckon with.  Why has it been silent for so long?

Why is the American administer allowing the tiny island of Aruba to deny a just investigation to Natalee Holloway ... a just investigation that an American citizen is entitled to under both Dutch and American law.

Aruba should be fearing the wrath of one of the greatest democracies on the face of the earth.  Instead ... she appears to be making an obscene gesture with a middle finger and ... American is doing absolutely nothing. 

Janet

++++++++++++

Aruba travel boycott
Senator supports initiative to punish country for 'botched' Holloway case

MSNBC
updated 7:41 p.m. PT, Tues., Nov. 8, 2005

In an exclusive interview, Sen. Richard Shelby (R-Ala.) tells MSNBC-TV's Rita Cosby that he supports a travel boycott of Aruba "to let the people of Aruba know that their law enforcement and their investigative authorities...have botched this whole operation" to find missing teen Natalee Holloway.

In an interview to air tonight on MSNBC's "Rita Cosby: Live and Direct," Shelby also says this move sends a strong message with economical consequences.

The following is the complete transcript of the interview. "Rita Cosby: Live and Direct" airs weeknights at 9 p.m. ET.

RITA COSBY, MSNBC ANCHOR: Senator Shelby, how do you feel about the boycott?

SEN. RICHARD SHELBY (R), ALABAMA: I think it's a thing that we should have been pushing months ago. I'm glad that Governor Riley's come out today. I'm certainly going to support a boycott. But more than that, John Walsh the other night, from television, he said this one of the things that we could do that would be positive, to let the people of Aruba know that their law enforcement and their investigative authorities and so forth have botched this whole operation.

COSBY: You know, the governor of Alabama talked about calling other governors, basically all 49 other states, saying, "Please join on board." Are you planning on doing the same thing with other senators?

SHELBY: Well, I would join him, and I would join and call for a boycott because, you know, you try to get the attention of the Aruban government. I started at the beginning. I was dealing with the FBI director, I was dealing with the ambassador, the Dutch ambassador. I was dealing with our secretary of state, everything. And there was a lot of double talk here.

But, you know, when I see somebody like Beth Twitty, the mother of Natalee Holloway do what she's done, persevere as she's done on behalf of her daughter, I think the least we could do as public officials is support her, to speak out — although she is from my state of Alabama and Natalee Holloway is of course too, this wouldn't matter.

I think we, as Americans, ought to send a message to the people of Aruba that we're not going to just sit by, ignore what's gone on here. This has been reprehensible conduct, I believe, on the part of the government. It looks like it's cover-up, lack of cooperation. I think it's a sad case of investigation.

COSBY: Are you prepared now to call for a boycott yourself, and urge others to do so?

SHELBY: Absolutely. I would join in what Governor Riley, what Beth Twitty, and what John Walsh, who's very respected in this area all over the world, have called for. I think it's the thing to do. Will it work? I don't know, but I would hope so. This is the winter season coming. That's when, you know, thousands and thousands of people from the United States support the Aruban economy.

COSBY: That's the question, you know when you look at the travel agencies and you look at the specifics, 75 percent of the people who go there, the tourists, are American. How is this going to work?

SHELBY: Well, we don't know how it will work. I think a lot of it will depend on whether or not people heed the boycott, in other words, stay away. A lot of people will say, "Oh goodness, it's a beautiful place. We ought to go anyway." But I think this is the strongest message we could send right now, a message that would hurt them economically, would get there attention. What we're looking for here is justice, honesty in the government, and I don't believe it's there.

COSBY: What kind of steps do you think you can do as a senator, as a powerful and respected senator there on the Hill, to make a difference here? I mean, are you planning on going to the State Department? Are you thinking about petitioning traveling agencies, calling the airlines? Is there something else that you can do to have some force behind the boycott?

SHELBY: I can speak out on the floor of the U.S. Senate.  That gets the attention of a lot of people.

Secondly, I can certainly speak out on behalf of the family doing what they've tried to do and how hard they've worked to get it done before is a fair and impartial investigation over the loss of their daughter.

COSBY: Could you call the State Department? Could you do some of those other things, is that within your means?

SHELBY: Oh, sure. I will work with my office, try to coordinate it with others and the family and Governor Riley. We're just several voices out here, and it will take a lot more than us to make a boycott effective.

COSBY: What are some of the other things that you think that you can do? I suggested some of the things, but are you planning on calling the State Department, airlines, travel agencies? Are you planning on doing those things?

SHELBY: I will do those things, but I'm also aware of the fact that a lot of people wouldn't worry, if they were in the travel business. They just want to sell a deal. And I think now, people ought to think. They have a lot more options in the Caribbean than just Aruba, and this would be a time to exercise them.

COSBY: You know, I talked to the deputy chief of police, Dompig, about this case, and he said some interesting things. I want to share a little comment. This is what he had to say about the three boys in the case, Senator.

"I still believe that these boys have been lying, they're still lying, and everybody knows that by now. So there's no doubt in my mind that they know something, they're guilty of something," said Aruban Police Chief Gerold Dompig.

COSBY: You know, Senator, he even went as far as saying, "I think they're guilty as hell, but I just have to prove it." We have that coming from the deputy chief of police, he's the acting police chief right now. What surprises you most about this case, and do you think that this boycott is going to push it forward, make a difference in the investigation?

SHELBY: We hope the boycott will push it forward because we've tried it everything, and this would be another weapon in the arsenal, that is economic hurt.

But I believe there are just so many unanswered questions regarding these three young men from the beginning.  They were with her, they've obviously told different stories, a lot of those stories you wouldn't believe, a lot of them have not panned out. So there's a lot of information for proper investigators to go on, but it looks like the government down there has turned the other way.
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/9973144/

Senator Wants FBI to Do More in Aruba
Friday, July 01, 2005
FOX NEWS

ORANJESTAD, Aruba — Fearing the investigation into the disappearance of Natalee Holloway (search) has gone cold, a U.S. senator is calling for the Aruban government to allow the FBI to get more involved in the case.

Sen. Richard Shelby (search) wants the FBI to have full access to evidence in the case and he wrote a letter to FBI Director Robert Mueller to gain support for his idea. Shelby, a Republican, represents Alabama, Holloway’s home state, in the Senate.
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,161294,00.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #578 on: December 29, 2007, 04:08:51 PM »

MF has returned.....
new thread over there = "Why is this forum still active"

MF crawls out of the woodwork and posts....
Posted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 1:52 pm   

....Simply because the best part is yet to come...

MF 
~~~~~~~~~~~

Rolling Eyes

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #579 on: December 29, 2007, 04:12:28 PM »

Now that it is obvious that the door has been shut and ... justice is not going to come out of Aruba for an American citizen ... maybe Monkeys should be focusing on the windows of opportunity which are are still open ... one being ... THE AMERICAN ADMINISTRATION.

In November, 2005 ... Senator Shelby was a voice that Aruba had to reckon with.  Why has it been silent for so long?

Why is the American administer allowing the tiny island of Aruba to deny a just investigation to Natalee Holloway ... a just investigation that an American citizen is entitled to under both Dutch and American law.

Aruba should be fearing the wrath of one of the greatest democracies on the face of the earth.  Instead ... she appears to be making an obscene gesture with a middle finger and ... American is doing absolutely nothing. 

Janet

++++++++++++

I agree Janet.  This is why I have been so disappointed in our FBI.  That will be the day when I let a fat piece of shit like Gerald Dompig blame me for what happened in the investigation.  They could have at least put Aruba on the travel advisory list as one unsafe island but no we let them come here to the carribean travel shows and advertise in our own country how safe their island is.  It is not safe and they are targeting American women.  So you know what I say "shame on us for letting it happen."
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.