April 28, 2024, 10:15:17 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #708 12/28 - 12/30/07  (Read 294072 times)
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #580 on: December 29, 2007, 04:22:31 PM »

MF has returned.....
new thread over there = "Why is this forum still active"

MF crawls out of the woodwork and posts....
Posted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 1:52 pm   

....Simply because the best part is yet to come...

MF 
~~~~~~~~~~~

Rolling Eyes
Again, the "MF" is part of the crowd that thinks "No Prosecution = Victory"

NO PROSECUTION = NO Tourism!!

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #581 on: December 29, 2007, 04:31:16 PM »

Most of us have seen this before but it adds more proof that KJ and her Dept are corrupt as hell and deeply involved in the cover up. Cant blame everything on Van Der Straaten,Jacobs and Dompig. She failed Natalee horribly and is definetly up to her eyeballs in this cover up. Why did Antonio Carlo confess to her that Joran Van Sloot played a major role in Natalee's dissapearance? Because He knew she already broke laws and helped covered up Natalee's murder and wouldn't do anything about it. He knew relieving his conscious was safe with her. She never attempted to search the entire Van Der Sloot property again,was 17 days before they even searched Jorans bedroom and 10 days before they were even arrested,never told anyone what Carlo illegally told her,held back vital info on PVDS and released him as a suspect so he could get his license and practice law. She broke a ton of laws and she was in on the diversion and attempted framing of two innocent men. Know wonder why she stopped communicating with the Family. I think that was her choice and not direct orders from the AG.

What video is she waiting for in the Netherlands? She was stalling big time to help out the Van Der Sloots and she is every bit as dirty as Van Der Straaten. Her letter to our Dept of Justice asking about Beth being related to hitler and the one trip to Austria are quite telling. She was always 100% on the Van Der Sloots side and she continiously held back vital information to help the Van Der SLoots.MO

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=nl&u=http://www.renevannie.com/inhoud/kritisch/_kritisch.html&sa=X&oi=translate&resnum=1&ct=result&prev=/search%3Fq%3DBob%2BWit,%2BHans%2BMos%2Bon%2Bholloway%2Bcase%26start%3D10%26hl%3Den%26sa%3DN

« Last Edit: December 29, 2007, 04:47:39 PM by Observer » Logged

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #582 on: December 29, 2007, 04:46:54 PM »

Now that it is obvious that the door has been shut and ... justice is not going to come out of Aruba for an American citizen ... maybe Monkeys should be focusing on the windows of opportunity which are are still open ... one being ... THE AMERICAN ADMINISTRATION.

In November, 2005 ... Senator Shelby was a voice that Aruba had to reckon with.  Why has it been silent for so long?

Why is the American administer allowing the tiny island of Aruba to deny a just investigation to Natalee Holloway ... a just investigation that an American citizen is entitled to under both Dutch and American law.

Aruba should be fearing the wrath of one of the greatest democracies on the face of the earth.  Instead ... she appears to be making an obscene gesture with a middle finger and ... American is doing absolutely nothing. 

Janet

++++++++++++

I agree Janet.  This is why I have been so disappointed in our FBI.  That will be the day when I let a fat piece of shit like Gerald Dompig blame me for what happened in the investigation.  They could have at least put Aruba on the travel advisory list as one unsafe island but no we let them come here to the carribean travel shows and advertise in our own country how safe their island is.  It is not safe and they are targeting American women.  So you know what I say "shame on us for letting it happen."

San ... my youngest son's Dutch American FIL believes that Aruba's close ties with Hugo Chavez is at the root of both the Netherland and the United States' tolerance in regards to the corrupt Aruban administration.

Hugo Chávez is so dangerious to the security of world. He has a goal ... which IS NOT hidden and will ultimately threaten the security of United States of America. He had a plan is to acquire one small nation at a time ... building up strength throughout the Caribbean. Think about it ... Aruba is the stepping stone to American ... Cuba is a stone throw from the mainland.

The United States administration knows this yet ... it continues to appease ... tolerate this dictator. This approach only makes what was once the most feared/respected nation on the face of the earth appear weak and ... gives this dictator who is drunk with power more confidence to further his global agenda.

It is a truly sad day when this dictator is allowed to speak before the UN referring to the President of the United States as the "devil" and ... have no fear of retaliation.

If the United States goes down ... so does every appeasing/tolerant democratic nation in the world ... Canada included.

The free world has to wake up ... Islam and left-wing dictators are gaining strength through our weakness.

“The reality is that we must find peace through strength.”
Ronald Reagan, 1983

Janet

+++++++++++++++

Chavez: Bush 'devil'; U.S. 'on the way down'
POSTED: 1726 GMT (0126 HKT), September 21, 2006

http://edition.cnn.com/2006/WORLD/americas/09/20/chavez.un/index.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #583 on: December 29, 2007, 05:12:10 PM »

I did find in Court Documents that the FBI had requested
case files and Judge Smit has denied them access.

Wix and the Kalpoe attorneys faught tooth and nail to
keep the files from the FBI.

Name/Title: Ruling regarding handover of criminal file to FBI
Date: 5 August 2005
Pages: 2
File #: p-2005/03533
Writer/Initiator: Judge Smid

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #584 on: December 29, 2007, 05:26:42 PM »

I did find in Court Documents that the FBI had requested
case files and Judge Smit has denied them access.

Wix and the Kalpoe attorneys faught tooth and nail to
keep the files from the FBI.

Name/Title: Ruling regarding handover of criminal file to FBI
Date: 5 August 2005
Pages: 2
File #: p-2005/03533
Writer/Initiator: Judge Smid

THE OUTCOME OF THE RULING!

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,163421,00.html

Aruban PM: Give Natalee Records to FBI
Friday, July 22, 2005
Associated Press

ORANJESTAD, Aruba — Aruba's prime minister has urged investigators to give the FBI all documents related to the disappearance of Alabama teenager Natalee Holloway (search), according to a letter released late Friday.

Beth Holloway
LOVING NATALEE

Page 184 - Then FBI agent Bill comes by and delivers the final blow.  "The FBI has never received one single document from the Arubans.  Not one tape.  Nothing." he says sadly.  Depite our personal pleas to authorities here and our broadcast appeals to Aruba to let the FBI lend a hand, and regardless of Aruba's public response that it would welcome FBI assistance, the island never let FBI agents in on the investigation. Never passed them the ball.  Not even for one minute.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #585 on: December 29, 2007, 05:36:03 PM »

OK...this is weird.  Remember Joe Tacopina's forensic expert who recently traveled to Aruba with Joe and Rosemarie, Michael Archer?  Remember his bio on Wikipedia which was the only thing we could find on the guy?  Guess what....it's gone.  When you google Michael Archer, there's a link to the once existent wiki article, but it's now gone poof.

Weird, huh?

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #586 on: December 29, 2007, 05:36:19 PM »

Sorry monkeys...I got sleepy trying to find something for Mum and then well a nap ensued and finally here I am again....

PI...no offense to me at all.  In fact, I haven't looked a goats lately, but you bet next time I will have a good laugh at one.  What I have said about some other players in this thing is much worse than anything you could have said.  You flatter me in that you would read anything I post.  I know very little in the way of solving this case and bringing Natalee home...I am a bit out there on the fringe of things at times.

Janet...the Senators in the Great State of Alabama find little advantage in doing anything in relation to this situation.  There is no political clout to be had in it and therefore they are not interested...the only reason Bachus was interested was because it was election year for him. Sadly, I do not think the FBI has very much either. Remember the FBI never received one single document in this case from Aruba.   There are just too big of fish to fry in other matters Caribbean.  Besides, jurisdiction in international matters reverts to agencies such as the CIA, DEA, and NSA. The FBI would be involved, yet what was it the Secretary of State said in Beth's presence?  "I want the FBI BACK on this."  What did that mean?  That they had already relegated the case to the back burner?

Remember the words of an Aruban attorney when Beth asked about why no amount of money could get a response?  "The threat is bigger than the money."  This may explain why the Sloots and Kalpoes are still walking around...they have made a deal with the devil...I tend to think that never ends well.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #587 on: December 29, 2007, 05:51:46 PM »

OK...this is weird.  Remember Joe Tacopina's forensic expert who recently traveled to Aruba with Joe and Rosemarie, Michael Archer?  Remember his bio on Wikipedia which was the only thing we could find on the guy?  Guess what....it's gone.  When you google Michael Archer, there's a link to the once existent wiki article, but it's now gone poof.

Weird, huh?

VERY WIERD
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #588 on: December 29, 2007, 05:52:01 PM »

Did Freddy get arrested on June 11th 2005 after the confession? Or was this someone else? Who was detained June 11th 2005 at 6AM?

http://newsobserver.com/2(...)1591p-10805356c.html (Link no longer works)
Posted by Roel_jewel zaterdag 11 juni 2005 @ 16:51

Police investigating the disappearance of an Alabama honors student in Aruba arrested a man at dawn Saturday, hours after one of three young men already in custody admitted "something bad happened" to the woman after they took her to the beach.
    It was unclear if the 6 a.m. arrest was related to the admission. The same team of officers who arrested five others in the case during the past week went to a home just outside Oranjestad, the capital, and came out with a handcuffed man who looked to be in his 20s.

Saturday morning, police refused to comment on the arrest or say if they had discovered anything overnight that solved the mystery of what happened to Natalee Holloway, 18, who was last seen in the early hours of May 30.

Late Friday, Deputy Police Commissioner Gerold Dompig told The Associated Press that the man who made the statement was leading police to the scene. He refused to identify which of the three young men who took her to a beach the night she went missing made the statement.

http://forum.fok.nl/topic/710730/2/50
« Last Edit: December 29, 2007, 06:02:07 PM by Observer » Logged

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #589 on: December 29, 2007, 06:01:52 PM »

ok, what i am about to tell you is true.

it happened last night

i fell asleep on my couch in my office as i was working late. around 4 am I woke up

and when i say i woke up, i really WOKE myself up.. i was blabbering in a LOUD VOICE and telling someone to "shut their ^$#^&#^$& FAT MOUTH or i would KNOCK his front teeth out for him 

imagine that - in a deep sleep thinking about what a hellhole the place is...and i woke myself up because i was talking in a loud voice.

i cant remember who i was fighting with...my guess is PAULUS

he is fat and evil and thats what i was fighting

Was his zipper down? That might explain why you were yelling.

heh heh
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #590 on: December 29, 2007, 06:04:37 PM »

DAVID KOCK, SATISH KALPOE'S ATTORNEY: Well, Mr. Van der Sloot's attorneys stated that they were not getting the documents as fast as they should be or not getting all the documents. And they also asked to get a copy of all the videotape interrogations of all the three suspects. The D.A. during the trial stated that they are giving all the documents, so the judge did not grant that. The judge stated that everything should be, of course, made available to Mr. Van der Sloot, and since the videotapes of interrogations are also part of the dossier, they also have to be now handed over to Van der Sloot. http://www.foxnews.com/printer_friendly_story/0,3566,166635,00.html

ribbit

Kermit ... I have been searching for that quote off and on for some time now.  I know it is hiding somewhere in one of my files on my unorganized desktop.  I will save it again and ... include meaningful  key words in the title.

ribbit again.

Janet

THE JUDGE LET PAULUS VAN DER SLOOT HAVE ILLEGAL ACCESS TO ALL THE FILES.

Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #591 on: December 29, 2007, 06:07:33 PM »

Sounds as if no one knew anything, no one was responsible.
Mf's post was ominous ... I hate when they hint around like that, you never know what they mean .. I do not go over to any of those sites any more, too upsetting to me. 
Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #592 on: December 29, 2007, 06:10:18 PM »

DAVID KOCK, SATISH KALPOE'S ATTORNEY: Well, Mr. Van der Sloot's attorneys stated that they were not getting the documents as fast as they should be or not getting all the documents. And they also asked to get a copy of all the videotape interrogations of all the three suspects. The D.A. during the trial stated that they are giving all the documents, so the judge did not grant that. The judge stated that everything should be, of course, made available to Mr. Van der Sloot, and since the videotapes of interrogations are also part of the dossier, they also have to be now handed over to Van der Sloot. http://www.foxnews.com/printer_friendly_story/0,3566,166635,00.html

ribbit

Kermit ... I have been searching for that quote off and on for some time now.  I know it is hiding somewhere in one of my files on my unorganized desktop.  I will save it again and ... include meaningful  key words in the title.

ribbit again.

Janet

THE JUDGE LET PAULUS VAN DER SLOOT HAVE ILLEGAL ACCESS TO ALL THE FILES.

Went back to look at this post again today.  I'm assuming this ruling was by Judge Rick Smid?

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #593 on: December 29, 2007, 06:11:01 PM »

Did Freddy get arrested on June 11th 2005 after the confession? Or was this someone else? Who was detained June 11th 2005 at 6AM?

Police investigating the disappearance of an Alabama honors student in Aruba arrested a man at dawn Saturday, hours after one of three young men already in custody admitted "something bad happened" to the woman after they took her to the beach.
    It was unclear if the 6 a.m. arrest was related to the admission. The same team of officers who arrested five others in the case during the past week went to a home just outside Oranjestad, the capital, and came out with a handcuffed man who looked to be in his 20s.

Saturday morning, police refused to comment on the arrest or say if they had discovered anything overnight that solved the mystery of what happened to Natalee Holloway, 18, who was last seen in the early hours of May 30.

Late Friday, Deputy Police Commissioner Gerold Dompig told The Associated Press that the man who made the statement was leading police to the scene. He refused to identify which of the three young men who took her to a beach the night she went missing made the statement.

If this was Freddy that lives rather close to the Sloots, why did they not mention that? It would certainly have been significant if a person that lived near Joran was arrested. MOO
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #594 on: December 29, 2007, 06:16:24 PM »

What fries me is that Mos (and now Witt) all claim that there are very strong indications that J2K are involved and none of their lies match or fit the evidence. They claim however that there is not enough evidence to "convict."
So -- if all indications still point to the suspects -- WHY IN THE HELL DO YOU CLOSE THE CASE. If they "KNOW" who did it and yet can't prove it -- they should have renewed vigor to dig for more evidence to GET the conviction!!!! It doesn't make any sense to close the case!

YES YES YES

they have a case for rape and they have wiggled out of that too

The recent announcement that there is not enough evidence to mount a prosecution was a dire mistake on the part of the PTB of Aruba.  Things are going to be so much worse for them than they ever were before. 

Judge Bob Wit with his lame-ass nonsensical self-defense is glaring evidence of his complicity in the cover up. 

What an idiot.

The only reason that peon made a statement in a newspaper is because he is GUILTY AS HELL! and
he's worried.

Trust me,

others have been watching from the Hague.

Are they going to try to fix this judges reputation too?

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #595 on: December 29, 2007, 06:16:39 PM »

ok, what i am about to tell you is true.

it happened last night

i fell asleep on my couch in my office as i was working late. around 4 am I woke up

and when i say i woke up, i really WOKE myself up.. i was blabbering in a LOUD VOICE and telling someone to "shut their ^$#^&#^$& FAT MOUTH or i would KNOCK his front teeth out for him 

imagine that - in a deep sleep thinking about what a hellhole the place is...and i woke myself up because i was talking in a loud voice.

i cant remember who i was fighting with...my guess is PAULUS

he is fat and evil and thats what i was fighting

Was his zipper down? That might explain why you were yelling.

heh heh

Laughing Laughing
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #596 on: December 29, 2007, 06:17:29 PM »

Robots thought prints

remember when the SLUG said he was gardening... SLUG=PAULUS

well, to me that says PAULUS put Natalee in the ground
never a single word from anyone about the SLUG gardening except for that one time.

abandoned septic tank is where she is

I think the abandoned septic tank is a good possibility.  I've always thought that the SLUG doing "gardening" was a real stretch...just look at the place!!

LOL

Notice that they changed a lot of things at that house.

The smell is still there though.

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #597 on: December 29, 2007, 06:18:23 PM »

LOL Helenback...I thought you were, but wanted to comment on Ramm and his judges, so just went ahead with my own thoughts!

Ramm does love his judges. Laughing Laughing

And his putty cat.

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #598 on: December 29, 2007, 06:22:02 PM »

If this was Freddy that lives rather close to the Sloots, why did they not mention that? It would certainly have been significant if a person that lived near Joran was arrested. MOO

If it wasnt't Freddy than who the heck was this????????

MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #599 on: December 29, 2007, 06:23:17 PM »

Dinner’s burning but…….******* and Lala’s…the article I posted this morning on page 25, the NBC one has the 10th, updated the 11th. Don’t know what was updated as the link did not work. Not sure who it was, but I read in an old thread the other day that the raid and arrest on 6/16 (Lorenzo IMO) was the second such raid in the last few days! This was from an Aruban poster. One poster also said the one on 6/16 was the same house as I thought Joran was taken from. Will have to go back and find that tomorrow, hopefully.

No questions for Satish after the 11th of June!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.