April 27, 2024, 05:46:40 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #708 12/28 - 12/30/07  (Read 294028 times)
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #60 on: December 27, 2007, 03:06:29 PM »

Interesting reading today. Well the good news is if the ship finds any chests filled with gold and jewels, then it will belong to Aruba and they will have to print something nice. Too bad the anchor they found probably can't save the country. I'm sure they can give the GPS coordinates and the news paper can sponsor with work permits, a recovery of the anchor.

maybe they can send Paulus and Joran down there to get it   Wink   
JuJu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #61 on: December 27, 2007, 03:14:10 PM »

Blah, your avi scares me...LOL.....wish we could unleash that kind of fury on Aruba!

Regrets, I've had a few......
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #62 on: December 27, 2007, 03:14:36 PM »

http://www.24ora.com/content/view/3177/5/

*******..if you are here, this guy is missing. I had seen his pix in different papers since end of Nov. This isn't related to Joyce.Notice some of the comments mention Natalee.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
NYC_lover
Monkey Junky Jr.

The Mercedes GL

« Reply #63 on: December 27, 2007, 03:21:53 PM »

*******..if you are here, this guy is missing. I had seen his pix in different papers since end of Nov. This isn't related to Joyce.Notice some of the comments mention Natalee.

tamarijn said:

[pero manera natalie holoway si no ta wordo busca nos aki na aruba no tin balor /b] 

Translation:
But as natalie holoway, if we do not looks for here at aruba, not have value. come across

I am glad hear this media attention from the Netherlands. ‘Recherche verdraait informatie te vaak’
Investigators in a black breach and again a bad name of the Dutch police. It smells again to Corrpution and a negative researching in missing persons cases
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #64 on: December 27, 2007, 03:23:03 PM »

Thx Wink I figured that out after I posted the Awemainta article earlier today. I think the article was commenting on missing people in Aruba,as it mentioned Judith Martinez who dissapeared 7 years ago and Natalee.

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #65 on: December 27, 2007, 03:25:38 PM »

Blah, your avi scares me...LOL.....wish we could unleash that kind of fury on Aruba!

Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #66 on: December 27, 2007, 03:26:04 PM »

That article sums up the point of view and the stupidity of Aruba.
The people on the ship are professionals. A determination could be made quickly as to how old anything found was. Anything that was in the sea for two years, ten years, last week, well there would be a difference.
What the heck is it to them where the money is coming from ? It isn't coming from them, is it ?
Anyone that would go to the website and criticize a search for a missing person is out of their minds. The website was set up to provide information on the progress of the mapping and the search,not a platform for the comments ( and rude ones I bet ) of Joran supporters.
Why wouldn't those people want Natalee found, if she can be found ?
Why bring up work permits ?
Theirs is a mindset that is incomprehensible to most reasonable persons. 
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #67 on: December 27, 2007, 03:30:14 PM »

Another old article on Rene Van Heyningen. He was black and from San Nicolas so he is not the dutch guy in that photo. The Family was complaining to Diario in Oct 2005
Snip

Victim’s family is none too happy

At the moment when the authorities discovered the body, they checked the house where the victim lived, and there discovered a lot more blood.

To top it all off, a sibling was told that police in Aruba was going to conduct the reconstruction of events this coming Sunday. Now he calls, they tell him that suddenly the reconstruction took place last Thursday evening. And the parents in Aruba are without a vehicle and could not find a way to get to the place. In the end, they couldn’t get there.

Simply said, the families are none too happy with the investigations that are currently taking place in Aruba.

http://getagripmonkey.blogspot.com/2005_10_09_archive.html

--------------------------

18 years cell in Sabana Basora-murder

ORANJESTAD - The Common Court of Justice of the Netherlands Antilles and Aruba eight Yesenia Castillo Helleis guilty to the murder of her friend Rene van Heyningen. The Court convicted the woman yesterday to a prison sentence of eighteen years. The public prosecutor had appealed fifteen years demanded. Helleis denies having committed the murder. (Amigoe)
http://www.korps-politie-suriname.com/nieuws/nieuwsbronnen%20internationaal/archief%20nieuwsbronnen%20internationaal/2006/2006-11-nieuwsbronnen-internationaal/2006-11-nieuwsbronnen%20internationaal.htm
« Last Edit: December 27, 2007, 03:36:30 PM by Observer » Logged

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #68 on: December 27, 2007, 03:47:28 PM »

In the trial she said she didn't kill Rene Van Heyningen.

in corte superior, yesenia castillo h. now is tell huez cu the not owing to kill rene van heijnigen oranjestad(aan):

monday nightfall did take lugar the caso of apelacion of yesenia castillo h., that owing to wordo acusa of owing to kill his pareha at one form premedita, usando one machete. in corte of first instancia past owing to admiti cu the was esun cu owing to kill rene v.h., usando one machete. the victima was have provided that overall 65 clip at his curpa. autoridadnan, because; also ministerio publico was have much question in the caso here, specialmente mirando the achievement cu they was convenci cu the muher not can owing to carga y throw the curpa his only in cemetery. during tratamento of the caso in corte of first instancia, past owing to splica detayadamente con past owing to comete the crimen y pakico. past owing to tell cu after of did take much abuse of part of his pareha y one discusion cu they was have the night anterior, past owing to lose cabez y cuminza chop his pareha, cu consecuencia cu this owing to fayece. huez some month happen owing to dicta cu y.c.h have to sit one castigo of 12 year, after cu fiscal owing to exigi 18. past owing to apela sentencia of huez y ministerio publico owing to make same. during tratamento of the caso in corte superior monday, the acusado owing to tell huez cu past owing to dicidi of apela the caso, because the not owing to comete the crimen. past owing to tell huez cu was two man, cu past owing to conoce two week first, via his pareha. according y., the hombernan owing to beat at door y ask about for his pareha. past owing to tell they for keep one rato, sinembargo they owing to march enter the cas. they owing to pushe contra the wall y owing to bay arise the victima for of dream. for casualidad the machete was in camber, because the night anterior, y. y his pareha was have one discusion y r.v.h according y. owing to coi the machete y strike the cune in his cara. the machete owing to stay in the camber y one of the hombernan owing to cuminza chop r.v.h. according yesenia, the not can owing to make nothing y ela stop fast of the box of his child of 11 month. past owing to tell huez cu the hombernan constantemente was busca algo in the cas, but they not owing to achieve this. they owing to menaze y owing to bise for her not tell nothing, but algo will can happen cune or his child. yesenia owing to dicidi of not tell nothing y take the blame for thing is the murder, for so proteha his self y his child. huez owing to puntre dicon now if past owing to come fast y count ; the berdad. past owing to tell cu the not can owing to wanta more in jail, sintando one castigo for algo cu the not owing to comete y sabiendo cu his child will happen several year, without can is cune. huez owing to puntre tocante of the achievement cu some day first cu the asesinato, past owing to take away the machete bay slijp y owing to fill name y number false on the paper cu have to owing to wordo fill. past owing to tell cu past owing to fill cos robez, because the was at telephone y distrai, hour cu the was fill the paper. huez owing to ask about y. for count ; kico owing to sosode after cu the hombernan owing to kill his pareha. past owing to splica cu they owing to stay busca algo y after they owing to place curpa of the victima in his own pickup y owing to bay cune. advocate general owing to trece fast cu was have one cloths poni fast the cortina y owing to tell cu was y. owing to place this, for person not look at kico is sosode in the cas. y. owing to tell huez cu the not owing to place this y cu probably was the hombernan, that owing to make this. advocate general owing to tell cu despite cu the also is think cu was have more person in the caso here, specialmente mirando cu two agent policial self was have problem for hoist y carga the curpa, the is of opinion cu the muher is esun cu owing to kill he. past owing to tell cu the muher his declaracion for thing is the reconstruccion of the caso, was mucho good y detail during of tratamento of the caso in corte of first instancia. one of the hueznan owing to ask about the acusado if is berdad cu his pareha owing to arrive of bise cu if do you clip a at his throat, the not can bark more, as the self owing to decalara some month happen. y. owing to tell cu esey niether do not berdad y cu is the self owing to inventa this. advocate general owing to tell also cu police owing to achieve fingerprint on one box, cu do not neither of the victima neither of the acusado, but alas recherche not owing to follow investiga this, probably because y. owing to confesa cu was the owing to comete the acto criminal. according advocate general, the is believe cu mirando various declaracion cu the victima was have relacion cu another muhernan, y.

will owing to comete the acto debi at sentimentonan of jaloezie. advocate general owing to tell cu the is achieve the castigo ask for fiscal in corte of first instancia of 18 year mucho much, sinembargo past owing to tell cu the castigo of 12 year cu past owing to achieve is mucho bit. pesey past owing to ask one castigo of 15 year. advocate de sousa representando y. owing to tell huez cu have mucho indicacion cu his cliente not owing to comete the murder. past owing to tell cu family self of the victima not can owing to believe cu was y. owing to kill rene. past owing to splica cu at various ocasion the pareha was have problem cu another, but always the muher owing to saca rene for of cas y the was bay close his mother, till hour cu they fix bek cu another. this during of the several ańanan cu they was have cu another. y. not have to y then not owing to kill his pareha, because always the was have another opcion. near of this is much cla cu y not can owing to arise the curpa his only, or carga this for place in cemetery. the advocate owing to trece fast also cu was have one person that owing to tell cu morning trempan first cu the crimen owing to sosode, was have two man cu is peace the descripcion of the hombernan cu according y. owing to kill rene, that owing to puntre where the cemetery of sabana broom is stay. according y. one of the hombernan was have one acento colombiano y the another was have one acento of child of corsow. de sousa owing to tell huez also cu in the caso here have mucho doubt of thing owing to sosode y so do you not can give y. one castigo, because all cos is indica cu the not owing to kill rene, but past owing to lie at first instancia, because they owing to menaza the y his child. bao of yoramento y. owing to ask the hueznan for they not dune one castigo for algo cu the not owing to comete. huez owing to tell cu the will give his sentencia on 31 of october for 10:45 at corsow y fax this after for aruba. come across

http://www.diario-aruba.com/2006/10/17/local/news1.php

msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #69 on: December 27, 2007, 03:55:59 PM »

Just a reminder, that the Murder & Crime thread has information about the cases y'all are rehashing.

The Summary (see my sig line) has everything we know of through December 2006. In most cases, more details are available on the previous pages, and you can roughly go by the dates of the incidents/posts to find them.

I have not done a summary for 2007 yet. I have a very full plate right now and don't know when I can get to it. The 2007 incidents begin right after the Summary.

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #70 on: December 27, 2007, 03:58:25 PM »

Just a reminder, that the Murder & Crime thread has information about the cases y'all are rehashing.

I was just there and didn't see much at all about Rene Van Heyningen.

JuJu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #71 on: December 27, 2007, 04:10:42 PM »

It makes no sense that Aruba is so paranoid about the possibility of Natalee's remains being found.  To keep J2K from being prosecuted....don't think so....has to be more than that.  What or who are they so scared of?  What secrets would be revealed?  They must know that Natalee can sink that rock!  Would they all rather starve to death than reveal what happened to her?
Why was Mos ready to prosecute and then went on  "vacation" only to return and claim he could not?  Sounds to me like he had someone changed his mind for him.  What will Natalee's truth reveal?  Why are they so scared of her?  I am not big on conspiracy theories but what else are we to think?  It has to be bigger than J2K and Sweaty Pig.

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #72 on: December 27, 2007, 04:19:54 PM »

Joran is lying his ass off again. He knows that if a real trial took place he would be cooked big time! Imagine all the people that would come out as witnesses that saw or heard him brag about him drugging girls drinks and preying on tourists.
------------------------------------

JOSSY MANSUR TO DANA PRETZER: I have a video tape of Gerald Dompig that they do have sufficient material to bring these boys in on kidnapping and rape. Which would be 8 years imprisonment.

According to Gerold Dompig, the three boys admitted "that they did ‘have sex with’ this girl when she was going in and out of consciousness”. This is a fact.

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #73 on: December 27, 2007, 04:35:32 PM »

It makes no sense that Aruba is so paranoid about the possibility of Natalee's remains being found.  To keep J2K from being prosecuted....don't think so....has to be more than that.  What or who are they so scared of?  What secrets would be revealed?  They must know that Natalee can sink that rock!  Would they all rather starve to death than reveal what happened to her?
Why was Mos ready to prosecute and then went on  "vacation" only to return and claim he could not?  Sounds to me like he had someone changed his mind for him.  What will Natalee's truth reveal?  Why are they so scared of her?  I am not big on conspiracy theories but what else are we to think?  It has to be bigger than J2K and Sweaty Pig.

It's all about money, money, money.  Did the Bible not tell us money is the root of all evil and evil is thy name, Aruba, and evil is thy game, Aruba.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
sirensong
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #74 on: December 27, 2007, 04:37:29 PM »

Joran is lying his ass off again. He knows that if a real trial took place he would be cooked big time! Imagine all the people that would come out as witnesses that saw or heard him brag about him drugging girls drinks and preying on tourists.
------------------------------------

JOSSY MANSUR TO DANA PRETZER: I have a video tape of Gerald Dompig that they do have sufficient material to bring these boys in on kidnapping and rape. Which would be 8 years imprisonment.

According to Gerold Dompig, the three boys admitted "that they did ‘have sex with’ this girl when she was going in and out of consciousness”. This is a fact.

And Dompig is another one that had his mind changed 20 times about what happened.  i always wondered who got to him.  I think maybe they threatened his sone after he mouthed off on TV.  I feel sorry for the woman who was accused of murdering Rene.  Sounds like a set up for sure to me.  You can't believe anything the police, DA or judges do or say.  My thoughts on Satish, they had to keep him from being interviewed, as he was too close to breaking down and telling all he knew.  Judge Wit probably told him what would happen to him if he didn't pull himself together and stick to his story.  
sirensong
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #75 on: December 27, 2007, 04:39:26 PM »

Sorry for all the typos  

I wasn't sure I believed in a Hell, but now I know there is one...it's called Aruba.
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #76 on: December 27, 2007, 04:41:41 PM »

And Dompig is another one that had his mind changed 20 times about what happened.  i always wondered who got to him.  I think maybe they threatened his sone after he mouthed off on TV.  I feel sorry for the woman who was accused of murdering Rene.  Sounds like a set up for sure to me.  You can't believe anything the police, DA or judges do or say.  My thoughts on Satish, they had to keep him from being interviewed, as he was too close to breaking down and telling all he knew.  Judge Wit probably told him what would happen to him if he didn't pull himself together and stick to his story. 

I saw a interview with Beth recently and she said that early in the Investigation Dompig was close to solving the case almost immediately after taking over. They then took Dompig off the case and put Jan Van Der Straaten back in  Neutral

Sounds like she was set up to me also. When it finally went to trial she said she did not do it. Sounds like they had a witness or proof about two men that were involved as well. One of them being Colombian.
« Last Edit: December 27, 2007, 04:53:00 PM by Observer » Logged

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #77 on: December 27, 2007, 04:46:57 PM »

Here is an old Gold mine map...real old, lol.
http://www.lago-colony.com/MAPS/aruba_gold_mine_map_1885.htm

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #78 on: December 27, 2007, 04:50:18 PM »

JuJu ... it is!  Believe me ... it is!

The Island of Aruba did not anticipate the strength and determination of a mother by the name of Beth Holloway Twitty. By the time that Aruba realized that this amazing woman was not about to be silenced until her quest for answers regarding her precious daughter were answered … it was too late to turn back. It was no longer just about protecting Paulus and Joran in regards to their role in the events that encompass that fateful morning.  It was now about protecting those at all levels of the Aruban/Dutch administrations who were involved in the coverup … it was now about protecting the sons of the elite … it was now about protecting the judiciary … it was now about the implications of exposing Aruba’s dirty little secrets in regards to organized crime … drugs … gambling … prostitution … pornography … money laundering.

Janet

++++++++++++++

http://abclocal.go.com/wls/story?section=investigative&id=3936339
Aruban casino boss had ties to Chicago mob
Thursday, February 23, 2006 | 6:07 PM

... Posner says it was he who voluntarily turned over this casino surveillance tape to Aruban authorities and that he is furious they have allowed ABC News to broadcast it.

Jossy Mansur
DANA PRETZER
July 23, 2007

Dana: One thing that makes my listeners scratch their heads so to speak and wonder, myself included and we'll talk about it again, is the fact of the underage drinking and gambling that had been going on admittedly by young van der Sloot.  Was there ever any discussion or has there ever been any discussion at least of filing some charges as far as that goes?

Jossy:  No, there hasn't been any of that. The authorities have just (inaudible) it aside, they haven't paid any attention to it then and they're not paying any attention to it now and over the past 26 months.  I haven't seen anything in the direction of trying to make some kind of statement that this is not (inaudiable) at least make some sort of a statement that this is not (inaubible) because it is a known fact that as an underage he wasn't supposed to be in the casino, much less in the company of his father. He was there, there are video tapes to prove that and still the authorities haven't done anything with regard to that specific case.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
JuJu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #79 on: December 27, 2007, 04:52:05 PM »

It's all about money, money, money.  Did the Bible not tell us money is the root of all evil and evil is thy name, Aruba, and evil is thy game, Aruba.

I agree that money may be part of it, but have they not lost more than they have gained?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.