April 27, 2024, 11:23:05 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #708 12/28 - 12/30/07  (Read 294037 times)
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #660 on: December 29, 2007, 09:40:01 PM »

So who is Jeff and what's this about earrings?   Rolling Eyes

Not sure about Jeff but I remember some rumors a long time ago about one of Joran's girlfriends wearing some earings that looked alot like the ones Natalee was wearing that night.

Edited to add:  Maybe Jeff = Geof?  GVC?

That is what I was thinking.
private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #661 on: December 29, 2007, 09:40:07 PM »

Just received this correspondence from BONSAI MONKEY:

Bonsai responds....

Prayers to Tim Miller, Texas Equusearch, Underwater Expeditions and the R/V Persistence crew.   Thank you for giving up your time during this Holiday season.  You are truly God's answer to our prayers, and we know you are doing your utmost to bring Natalee home.

Excuse me, I meant Centaur!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

private eye says....

Does anyone else think Rudy Croes face resembles the ass of a goat?

Bonsai responds....

The goat would win the beauty contest...

I know there are a couple of women who are going to get a big kick out of that picture:) Of  course, I think she does really short changes the goat in this comparison. She wasn't meaning to be ugly, I think she was just trying to relax and let off some steam and have a much needed laugh!!!!!! And laugh we did. Immature, childish, I concede, but it did my heart good to hear them laugh!!!!!!!!!! Is he a wannbe Centurion??
private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #662 on: December 29, 2007, 09:40:58 PM »

Excuse me, I meant Centaur!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #663 on: December 29, 2007, 09:41:42 PM »

GVC?

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
yapperz1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #664 on: December 29, 2007, 09:47:22 PM »

Hiya Monkeys

I hope every time one of them involved in Natalee's disappearance tries to close their eyes they see her face & she pokes the hell out of them!!!

As far as the 5th suspect, I have always believed it was Lorenzo . He was brought in very early on & questioned. The story about him having a party at his house was told too.

I STAND WITH THE GIRL, NATALEE HOLLOWAY

ARUBA
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #665 on: December 29, 2007, 09:48:52 PM »

Why did "Natalee" mentioned Ben And Jerry's in VT the Headquarters Confused Dutch owned?

Confronted with slowed revenue growth in 1999, slumping stocks, distribution concerns, and myriad takeover offers, Cohen and Greenfield decided to sell the company. In April 2000, European conglomerate Unilever agreed to acquire the company, and amidst such news, Ben & Jerry stock rose. The founders of the ice cream vendor hope to retain the philanthropic nature that has defined the company, through the establishment of an independent board on which the two will serve.

Most of the cruise ships of the Royal Caribbean International have a Ben and Jerry's scoop shop on board.
-----------------------

is a multi-national corporation, formed of Anglo-Dutch parentage, that owns many of the world's consumer product brands in foods, beverages, cleaning agents and personal care products. Unilever employs nearly 180,000 people [2] and had a worldwide revenue of almost €40 billion, or just over US$50 billion, in 2005.

Unilever has two parent companies: Unilever NV in Rotterdam, and Unilever PLC in London.

« Last Edit: December 29, 2007, 09:53:57 PM by Observer » Logged

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #666 on: December 29, 2007, 09:52:19 PM »

Not sure about Jeff but I remember some rumors a long time ago about one of Joran's girlfriends wearing some earings that looked alot like the ones Natalee was wearing that night.

Edited to add:  Maybe Jeff = Geof?  GVC?

I agree that Geof is also Jeff.  I worked with a guy whose name was Geof and we said his name like Jeff.
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #667 on: December 29, 2007, 09:56:40 PM »

Klaas, I see you here but not in musings thread. I wanted to get your attention. Ch 9 KCAL said in a teaser that there was new evidence in the search of Donna Jou... I think I heard that for I was reading here and not paying attention. I'd like to have new evidence comeforth but maybe they said "in the search for new evidence... anyway 8pm

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #668 on: December 29, 2007, 09:57:43 PM »

Lorenzo was known to have the rave parties and for me I still think he's involved, but I am just trying to think outside the box a little.

The 5th suspect has to meet certain criteria...it's in the Shango thread.

In order to be the 5th suspect you have to meet these criteria:

1. The 5th suspect was at a party of some kind.
2. He was the HOST of this party.
3. The people at this party established his alibi for him saying he never left.
4. The people that provided the alibi are the "others".
5. He has some contact with Natalee a few days before.
6. The alibi worked for him.
7. He met Natalee first before Joran did.

Simian Says: June 22nd, 2005 at 4:56 pm
The 5th suspect has an alibi so strong that he has everybody baffled.

Simian Says: June 22nd, 2005 at 5:00 pm
The 5th suspect was the boyfriend from earlier in the week.

Simian Says: June 22nd, 2005 at 5:03 pm
The party-goers said the 5th one was with them. He was the host. How could he have left?

Simian Says: June 22nd, 2005 at 5:09 pm
A scorned lover needs a motive? Drives some people to some crazy deeds.

Simian Says: June 22nd, 2005 at 5:13 pm
A jealous boyfriend was at home with some friends. He couldn’t have done it. Sometimes friends will cover for each other.

Girl comes to Aruba. Meets cool and crazy guy in C@$ino. Goes out with him. He declares that to be the case. Can’t deny it. It’s on tape. Everybody in the C@$ino knows the group of teens, they have been drinking in there for free the whole week. After a couple of days girl meets another boy in the same C@$ino. Goes out with him.
Simian: This makes first guy really mad. So mad he confronts second boy.
First guy never denies the affair. He knows they know he was with her. However, he has an airtight alibi. Some friends say they were at home with him. Until the morning.
How can this ever be solved?

Simian Says: June 22nd, 2005 at 5:55 pm
He has an alibi. So tight. So tight.

Simian Says: June 22nd, 2005 at 6:01 pm
The first guy she met has all the motive. The second guy is scared sh*tless in a cell.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #669 on: December 29, 2007, 10:03:02 PM »

Klaas, I see you here but not in musings thread. I wanted to get your attention. Ch 9 KCAL said in a teaser that there was new evidence in the search of Donna Jou... I think I heard that for I was reading here and not paying attention. I'd like to have new evidence comeforth but maybe they said "in the search for new evidence... anyway 8pm

Thanks IBE - I'm not listening to the news, my husband has the football game on.  I know they were searching in the Malibu Hills today and tomorrow.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #670 on: December 29, 2007, 10:12:15 PM »

Would someone please tell me when the security guards were released from jail?  TIA
private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #671 on: December 29, 2007, 10:12:27 PM »

GVC?

Are you saying Joran's girlfriend is Jeff? I understand that Joran's girl friend is wearing a similar pair of ear rings to Natalee.

Is there absolutely no way to track Shango or Simian's email address? Two totally unrelated topics!!!!!
private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #672 on: December 29, 2007, 10:14:38 PM »

Would someone please tell me when the security guards were released from jail?  TIA

According to thisarticle June 14th 2005

http://www.courttv.com/news/2005/0614/aruba_ap.html
private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #673 on: December 29, 2007, 10:16:54 PM »

Sorry, June 13, June 14th was the date of the article

http://www.cbsnews.com/elements/2005/06/08/in_depth_us/timeline700368_0_main.shtml
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #674 on: December 29, 2007, 10:17:07 PM »

I'm pretty sure it was June 13, 2005
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #675 on: December 29, 2007, 10:18:10 PM »

The first guy she met has all the motive. The second guy is scared sh*tless in a cell.
---------------
No idea who else this could be from everyone we know in this case. The only BF I can possibly think of earlier in the week would be GVC. Rubbing against her while dancing at C&C or possibly being the one in a uniform that was seen talking to her. The person was described as being a local man in his 20's,too old to be GVC.

I don't see Joran being scared shi*less of any of the pimps or witnesses we have talked about in this case. Unless it's Andre Meneses or someone else who's name is not in the case files and is some type of Colombian Drug lord or dangerous person that somehow is the 5th suspect.

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #676 on: December 29, 2007, 10:19:28 PM »

GVC?

Are you saying Joran's girlfriend is Jeff? I understand that Joran's girl friend is wearing a similar pair of ear rings to Natalee.

Is there absolutely no way to track Shango or Simian's email address? Two totally unrelated topics!!!!!

No Laughing  Jeff...we think...refers to Geoffery Van Comfort(sp)

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #677 on: December 29, 2007, 10:20:07 PM »

GVC?

I think Klaas could answer that one better than I...I think I know the answer though.
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #678 on: December 29, 2007, 10:24:57 PM »

---------------
No idea who else this could be from everyone we know in this case. The only BF I can possibly think of earlier in the week would be GVC. Rubbing against her while dancing at C&C or possibly being the one in a uniform that was seen talking to her. The person was described as being a local man in his 20's,too old to be GVC.

I don't see Joran being scared shi*less of any of the pimps or witnesses we have talked about in this case. Unless it's Andre Meneses or someone else who's name is not in the case files and is some type of Colombian Drug lord or dangerous person that somehow is the 5th suspect.

What about Lorenzo? He fits the description. But what is his motive? 
I have never seen what his motive could have been.  Simian says jealousy, but who could be that jealous after one encounter?  Of course they are all nuts.

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #679 on: December 29, 2007, 10:26:57 PM »

If you have SHango's email or you are Shango..Please contact Lala's Mom!!!  Wink

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.