April 28, 2024, 06:33:54 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #708 12/28 - 12/30/07  (Read 294058 times)
NYC_lover
Monkey Junky Jr.

The Mercedes GL

« Reply #80 on: December 27, 2007, 05:01:47 PM »

It makes no sense that Aruba is so paranoid about the possibility of Natalee's remains being found.  To keep J2K from being prosecuted....don't think so....has to be more than that.  What or who are they so scared of?  What secrets would be revealed?  They must know that Natalee can sink that rock!  Would they all rather starve to death than reveal what happened to her?
Why was Mos ready to prosecute and then went on  "vacation" only to return and claim he could not?  Sounds to me like he had someone changed his mind for him.  What will Natalee's truth reveal?  Why are they so scared of her?  I am not big on conspiracy theories but what else are we to think?  It has to be bigger than J2K and Sweaty Pig.

It's all about money, money, money.  Did the Bible not tell us money is the root of all evil and evil is thy name, Aruba, and evil is thy game, Aruba.

I agree that money may be part of it, but have they not lost more than they have gained?

No money is not a problem in investigations from KLPD. There is an researching what around 500 milion euros cost in the Netherlands. Well no problem because Dutch citizens want pay for that. Because the Dutch citizens pay around 6 to 52% for tax.
And investigatings would be pay by the tax.

I am glad hear this media attention from the Netherlands. ‘Recherche verdraait informatie te vaak’
Investigators in a black breach and again a bad name of the Dutch police. It smells again to Corrpution and a negative researching in missing persons cases
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #81 on: December 27, 2007, 05:03:45 PM »

I agree that money may be part of it, but have they not lost more than they have gained?

They have lost money but the corrupt good ole boy network is still in place. The criminals running the corrupt Govt and there friends are all free and immune from any prosecution of any kind and that is whats most important to them. All of them are doing great,PVDS has his own Law Firm,Van Der Straaten has been Chief of Police in Bonaire,Dompig started his own Security Company,Jorge Pesquera accepted a job for more money in Palm Beach FLA,Rudy Croes is waiting to retire in luxury,Minister Lee still has his career and got away with rape...etc etc
« Last Edit: December 27, 2007, 05:08:59 PM by Observer » Logged

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #82 on: December 27, 2007, 05:07:31 PM »

It makes no sense that Aruba is so paranoid about the possibility of Natalee's remains being found.  To keep J2K from being prosecuted....don't think so....has to be more than that.  What or who are they so scared of?  What secrets would be revealed?  They must know that Natalee can sink that rock!  Would they all rather starve to death than reveal what happened to her?
Why was Mos ready to prosecute and then went on  "vacation" only to return and claim he could not?  Sounds to me like he had someone changed his mind for him.  What will Natalee's truth reveal?  Why are they so scared of her?  I am not big on conspiracy theories but what else are we to think?  It has to be bigger than J2K and Sweaty Pig.

It's all about money, money, money.  Did the Bible not tell us money is the root of all evil and evil is thy name, Aruba, and evil is thy game, Aruba.

JuJu you are right. They have lost more than they have gained in Aruba. They are throwing the island to the wolves. First there was the very public criminal case of Natalee Holloway and the government participation in a cover-up. At this time tourism may have again increased. Now the island is building and developing in a way that the few natural resources they have there will soon be extinct. Aruba seems on a slippery down hill slope.

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #83 on: December 27, 2007, 05:07:40 PM »

They have lost money but the corrupt good ole boy network is still in place. The criminals running the corrupt Govt and there friends are all free and immune from any prosecution of any kind. That would be more important to them then losing money. All of them are doing great,PVDS has his own Law Firm,Van Der Straaten has been Chief of Police in Bonaire,Dompig started his own security company,Jorge Pesquera accepted a job for more money in Palm Beach FLA,Rudy Croes is waiting to retire in luxury,Minister Lee still has his career and got away with rape...etc etc

While it is Aruba who is losing money, it is the Dutch who are guilty in this case. The Aruban's participate, especially the minister of justice, because they are so dirty, and the police and prosecutor are aware, that he has to particpate, IMO.
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #84 on: December 27, 2007, 05:14:22 PM »

With the exception of Jossy, not a single Aruban - Dutch or otherwise - has stepped up.

They are ALL guilty, to hell with THEM ALL!

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #85 on: December 27, 2007, 05:19:29 PM »

And Dompig is another one that had his mind changed 20 times about what happened.  i always wondered who got to him.  I think maybe they threatened his sone after he mouthed off on TV.  I feel sorry for the woman who was accused of murdering Rene.  Sounds like a set up for sure to me.  You can't believe anything the police, DA or judges do or say.  My thoughts on Satish, they had to keep him from being interviewed, as he was too close to breaking down and telling all he knew.  Judge Wit probably told him what would happen to him if he didn't pull himself together and stick to his story. 

I saw a interview with Beth recently and she said that early in the Investigation Dompig was close to solving the case almost immediately after taking over. They then took Dompig off the case and put Jan Van Der Straaten back in  Neutral

Sounds like she was set up to me also. When it finally went to trial she said she did not do it. Sounds like they had a witness or proof about two men that were involved as well. One of them being Colombian.

******* ... is the following the interview which you are referring to?

sirensong ... I believe that the following words of Dave Holloway are right on when you consider Gerold Dompig's public statements which implicate Joran, Deepak, Satish and Paulus in the disappearance of Natalee Holloway.

Obviously ... Dompig was not conforming to the Aruban agenda ... the Aruban agenda that implied that Joran and Paulus were to be distanced from the events of that fateful morning.  He had to go!

Janet

++++++++++

Beth Holloway Twitty
'Scarborough Country'
October 24, 2005

BETH HOLLOWAY TWITTY, MOTHER OF NATALEE HOLLOWAY: Now, we have a lead investigator, Gerald Dompig, who is coming up—coming out and saying that these three young men are the perpetrators.

Initially, van der Straaten was placed on as lead investigator as early as May 31, June 1, 2, 3, 4. And around the 5, van der Straaten was removed from Natalee‘s case by the prime minister. And Dompig was placed as lead investigator, and we were—we welcomed that. We welcomed that, because of the connection that Paul van der Sloot and van der Straaten had. They had a—they‘re very good friends, very, very close.

Even—van der Straaten is even Joran van der Sloot‘s godfather. So, when Gerald Dompig was placed on as lead investigator, we were just—we were relieved. And he actually—you know, he was actually beginning to see just what had happened. And I felt—we felt he was getting close to the answer.

And then, suddenly, within a few days, he was off. And van der Straaten was back on board.

Dave Holloway
On the Record w/ Greta
April 6, 2006

VAN SUSTEREN: How about Deputy Chief Dompig?

HOLLOWAY: Dompig, I think he's on the fence. I think he really does but he always mentioned higher-ups. The higher-ups had his hands tied.

Wednesday, April 11, 2007
GEROLD DOMPIG - TRUTH OR DEFAMATION

http://nataleesfreebirds.blogspot.com/2007/04/gerold-dompig-truth-or-defamation.html

http://www.scaredmonkeys.com/2007/03/03/gerald-dompig-in-his-own-words/

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #86 on: December 27, 2007, 05:21:21 PM »

I think that Aruba is responsible for their house. Definitely. I think I meant to point out who benefited
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #87 on: December 27, 2007, 05:22:57 PM »

I think that Aruba is responsible for their house. Definitely. I think I meant to point out who benefited

I know, I was just looking for a reason to use this smiley    and Aruba in the same sentence.

Wink
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #88 on: December 27, 2007, 05:25:57 PM »

I know, I was just looking for a reason to use this smiley   and Aruba in the same sentence.

Wink

How about some of those fine Americans in Aruba such as Julia Renfro, Mark Purcell and Charles Croes?  Don't tell me they don't benefit just as much from all this as the Dutch who live there.  If not, they are doubly foolish to play along with Rudy Croes and Nelson Oduber who give the marching orders and tie the hands of any who want to investigate anything.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #89 on: December 27, 2007, 05:28:17 PM »

I saw a interview with Beth recently and she said that early in the Investigation Dompig was close to solving the case almost immediately after taking over. They then took Dompig off the case and put Jan Van Der Straaten back in  Neutral

Hello my friend Smile I saw it recently in last few weeks and it is close to what your transcript says but not the same. I vividly remember her saying that Dompig was close to breaking the case early in the Investigation but they removed him and put back in Van Der Straaten.

blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #90 on: December 27, 2007, 05:29:09 PM »

I know, I was just looking for a reason to use this smiley   and Aruba in the same sentence.

Wink

How about some of those fine Americans in Aruba such as Julia Renfro, Mark Purcell and Charles Croes?  Don't tell me they don't benefit just as much from all this as the Dutch who live there.  If not, they are doubly foolish to play along with Rudy Croes and Nelson Oduber who give the marching orders and tie the hands of any who want to investigate anything.

Julia Renfro
Mark Purcell
Charles Croes
Rudy Croes
Nelson Oduber
Aruba!!!!

Hi Anna!
 Cool
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #91 on: December 27, 2007, 05:38:43 PM »

Not necessarily, that laundromat is working in overdrive.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #92 on: December 27, 2007, 05:41:57 PM »

Wink

Julia Renfro
Mark Purcell
Charles Croes
Rudy Croes
Nelson Oduber
Aruba!!!!

Hi Anna!
 Cool

... and then there is Spencer Bachus.  He may not live in Aruba but I speculate that this American's betrayal of one of his own as well as ... anguished constituents named Beth and Jug Twitty ... was bought with a price.

A CHANGING OF LOYALITIES.  WHY?

On June 5, 2005 ... Spencer Bachus upheld the family of Natalee Holloway in their contention that the FBI should be "heavily" involved in the Aruban investigation into the disappearance of an American citizen on the island of Aruba.  However ... six months later Bachus was singing the praises of the Aruban investigation as he emerged from a 2 1/2 hour Alabama meeting with the Aruban delegation ... a meeting that the Aruban delegation objected to the family's respresentation being present.

Janet

++++++++++++++++

Spencer Bachus
BIRMINGHAM NEWS
June 5, 2005

U.S. Rep. Spencer Bachus, R-Vestavia Hills, said Saturday there were circumstances surrounding Holloway's disappearance that warranted the FBI being heavily involved. He declined to give details.

"The circumstances were disturbing," said Bachus, who formally requested the FBI's involvement. "I can't get into it, but it's something the family is aware of. There was an immediate recognition that this was not simply a teen who wandered off."

Spencer Bachus
CBS NEWS
December 16, 2005

(AP) Rep. Spencer Bachus said he came away from a Friday meeting with Aruban officials with the sense that they plan to vigorously pursue leads in the disappearance of American student Natalee Holloway.

Bachus, R-Ala., whose district includes Mountain Brook, where Holloway is from, divulged little about the substance of the meeting, saying only it was a "frank and open discussion" and that Aruban authorities have devoted "tremendous resources" to the case.

"Their intention going forward ... is not to shut this case down, but to continue to pursue it vigorously," Bachus told reporters. "They do not consider it a closed case nor do they consider that they have a dead end. They continue to develop information and pursue leads."

Bachus and Alabama officials would not comment on exactly what Richardson, Aruban police analyst Renato Emerencia and Aruban attorney Arlene Ellis Schipper told them about the investigation.

John Quinlan Kelly, a New York-based attorney for the Holloway family, said Natalee Holloway's parents wanted him to attend the meeting, but the lawmaker's office told Holloway's family the Arubans objected to that.

Spencer Bachus
On the Record w/ Greta
December 16, 2005

VAN SUSTEREN: Your gut reaction from the meeting?
Do you feel confident this is the right team to be leading the investigation or would you like to see some changes?

BACHUS: It’s a small island and they are handicapped by their experience.  But I was impressed with what they had done…at least the work product.  I have seen cases…I’ve been to hired to prosecute murder cases where there is almost no file.  I will say that the resources that have been devoted to this case are really probably more substantial than most murder cases here in the United States.

VAN SUSTEREN: Have there been any leaks that have possibly jeopardized the investigation?  You don’t have to go into any details of the actual leaks but did they tell you…are you convinced that anything said so far hurt the investigation?

BACHUS: It is my understanding they were running wiretaps and it was disclosed…

VAN SUSTEREN: Would that be the initial first week before the initial arrest?

BACHUS: This was in the first weeks, that is what they’re telling me.

VAN SUSTEREN: Since that time there have been no other leaks they told you about that hurt the investigation?

BACHUS: I think if anything it is the news media.  Your show and others that probably do result in more…inaudible

VAN SUSTEREN: Okay, thank you sir.

BACHUS: I don’t have any criticism of them...

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #93 on: December 27, 2007, 05:43:15 PM »

I see Reality only posts for Robin now at BFN. She should really talk to M1p6 and Reality and ask them why someone would spread mis-information

(Commenting about the rumor a body was found today in a gold mine)
robin

Re: Hurtful Rumors.
« Reply #2 on Today at 4:54pm »   

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yes, it does appear to be another sick rumor, but the FBI is looking into in nonetheless. I really don't understand why people find anything like this entertaining to start lies like this one. This is our real life they are entertaining themselves with and our Natalee that is still missing. Hopefully one day we will get that legitimate phone call we are waiting on and get our answers, but stuff like this is disgusting to read.

« Last Edit: December 27, 2007, 06:07:20 PM by Observer » Logged

MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #94 on: December 27, 2007, 06:09:29 PM »

Any relation?

Freddy Alexander Zedan-Arambatzis, a friend of van der Sloot and the Kalpoes, was arrested on suspicion of having unspecified "physical contact" with a female minor, said his lawyer, Diana Emerencia.

quote Tamikosmom
Bachus and Alabama officials would not comment on exactly what Richardson, Aruban police analyst Renato Emerencia and Aruban attorney Arlene Ellis Schipper told them about the investigation
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #95 on: December 27, 2007, 06:11:32 PM »

I see Reality only posts for Robin now at BFN. She should really talk to M1p6 and Reality and ask them why someone would spread mis-information

robin

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yes, it does appear to be another sick rumor, but the FBI is looking into in nonetheless. I really don't understand why people find anything like this entertaining to start lies like this one. This is our real life they are entertaining themselves with and our Natalee that is still missing. Hopefully one day we will get that legitimate phone call we are waiting on and get our answers, but stuff like this is disgusting to read.

Well the misinformation, if it is misinformation is coming from somebody posting from the Netherlands. 
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #96 on: December 27, 2007, 06:12:07 PM »

Hello my friend Smile I saw it recently in last few weeks and it is close to what your transcript says but not the same. I vividly remember her saying that Dompig was close to breaking the case early in the Investigation but they removed him and put back in Van Der Straaten.

Jan Van Der Straaten had retired and Dompig had been made
chief or acting chief.  Van der Straaten sued to be reinstated
as the chief and won the case in court.....wonder who the judge
was?

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #97 on: December 27, 2007, 06:15:43 PM »

robin

Well the misinformation, if it is misinformation is coming from somebody posting from the Netherlands. 

If a body were really found and reported to the ALE, it most likely would be covered up rather quickly and not put out in the news.  Or put out and retracted just like the confession
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #98 on: December 27, 2007, 06:20:09 PM »

Any relation?

Freddy Alexander Zedan-Arambatzis, a friend of van der Sloot and the Kalpoes, was arrested on suspicion of having unspecified "physical contact" with a female minor, said his lawyer, Diana Emerencia.

quote Tamikosmom
Bachus and Alabama officials would not comment on exactly what Richardson, Aruban police analyst Renato Emerencia and Aruban attorney Arlene Ellis Schipper told them about the investigation

Well,that doesn't sound nearly as disturbing as the real charges that he was arrested on/suspected of  No idea if those two are related but it's Aruba..So they probably are  Wink

At Large w/ Geraldo Rivera - 08-27-05
BENVINDA DE SOUZA - ATTORNEY : ... The official charges on Freddy Zedan-Arambatzis are intentionally distribute and show sexual images of a minor; intercourse with someone he knows is unconscious and sexual acts with a girl younger than 16 years.

« Last Edit: December 27, 2007, 06:28:10 PM by Observer » Logged

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #99 on: December 27, 2007, 06:35:30 PM »

I see Reality only posts for Robin now at BFN. She should really talk to M1p6 and ask him why he would lie and write on the blogs that Natalee was doing enormous lines of cocaine and killed herself 

robin

Robin ... I agree.  My prayer is the justice will prevail for Natalee and ... there will be a measure of closure for her family.

All those who dare cause more anguish to a family ... who for 2 1/2 years has been forced to ride an emotional roller coaster from H--- ... compliments of the "powers that be" in Arub ... are indeed despicable.  They lack a heart ... they lack a conscience.

Janet

Reality
BFN
September 20, 2006

From what I have been reading over the past 15 months, there is absolutely no evidence of foul play

Reality
BFN
August 18, 2006

Those MB Brats, I wonder if they have started talking yet, possibly in the last year, whilst in the real world and away from the bosoms of their Mama's ?

Reality
BFN
June 17, 2006

Interesting post, but how is the conclusion arrived at that Joran was wild ?  From what I have read, seen and heard, this young fellow seems pretty normal, nothing wilder than the MB Kids that were on Aruba.  In fact, a little pussy-cat when compared to kids that age that I have seen and don't even begin to tell me that does not apply to kids from the US.  One has to take much of the slandering of this kid with a pinch of salt, these are enuendos put forth by the Right Wing US Media.

Reality
BFN
June 2, 2006

Aruba is by far the safest island destination in the Caribbean.
Aruba’s judicial system is based on Dutch law, world renowned as a fair and balanced system. 

+++++++++++++++

... and then there is Mark Purcell whose primary focus in his despictable posts is upholding Julia Renfro and ... undermining the every word and action of the mother of Natalee Holloway.  However ... the father and stepfather of the missing eighteen year old American are not excluded from condemnation.

Topic: MIP6 and REALITY - are they part of the disinformation team?
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=1896.0

_____

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.