April 28, 2024, 08:21:57 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #708 12/28 - 12/30/07  (Read 294062 times)
Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #920 on: December 30, 2007, 08:10:58 PM »

I am sure you recall how the Aruba/Dutch government gumflappers (Arlene comes to mind) and internet trolls defended all the strange occurances, the ones that make no sense, that occured during the case. Such a good system this Dutch one is that there is no possibility of corruption, right?

It all rings hollow now, doesn't it Helen? In fact, it all looks pre-planned for a pre-determined conclusion.

You know Dayhiker, that BS they were telling us smelled like a rat all along, and I think is one of the main reasons we are all here and Natalee's case is still so interesting to so many. People can be pretty understanding and forgiving of many things, including accidents, and things that go wrong for whatever reason.  But all reasonable people knew we were being lied to right out of the gate.  While people can be understanding of many things, being lied to is not one of them.  I would say that nothing makes people more PO'd.  It's insulting on many levels.

The audacity of the law enforcement, justice officials, official spokespeople, to lie to the family and the public over and over again is beyond anything I've witnessed.  Having learned nothing, they continue to do it, as MOS has flipped and begun to blame the family, the media, yadda yadda yadda.  Now we have Judge Bob Wit contradicting himself with his own lies as he tries to defend himself in the newspaper. 

Looking back, it's easy to see that the lies we were told from day one are proof that the cover up was in place immediately. 

The Caribbean Court of Justice is a joke.  The Hague is a joke.

It is the obvious cover-up that enrages us and many Americans. It is bad enough a family had to lose a loved one on One Shitty Island, but to conduct such an obviously bogus investigation with such sheer arrogance is the icing on the cake.

The government just jumped behind the van der Sloots, judges and all, and said the hell with justice we don't care.

You know what is most obvious about their guilt? The Arubans immediately started behaving like defense attorneys rather than law enforcers. Within days they had assembled the Strategic Communications Task Farce, AHATA was behind the internet trolls and trashing the victim and her family in the media, the journalists (sans Jossy) like Renfro and Munzenhofer floated rumors on the internet to point away for the Sloots, etcetera ad nauseum.

Aruba is a mafia drug and money laundering paradise, the people that run the island are crooks, the Dutch system is a corrupt sham.

[/quote]

They're still trashing the victim.  I took a look at the Wikipedia entry for Natalee yesterday.  Someone has added in all the pathetic Amigoe articles regarding Rene's CROCKUMENTARY.

The Caribbean Court of Justice is a joke.  The Hague is a joke.

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #921 on: December 30, 2007, 08:12:29 PM »

private eye wrote;
Or is he a loner who just minds his own business?

IMO it would be  difficult to be a private reclusive individual and still make money selling drugs.

Exactly.

It has been my observation that people who deal LARGE quantities
of drugs are very reclusive.  They do not bother with the small
stuff or the small time dealers.  Drugs go through many hands
before they reach the street level.
Since Lorenzo has the living quarters that Dave describes and we
have seen pictures of, he is a major dealer and law inforcement
in Aruba is well aware of his connections.  I believe that he gets
his drugs directly from Columbia in large quantities and only turns
over large quantities.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #922 on: December 30, 2007, 08:16:40 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/english/

Police check for weapons 

The police have conducted a preventive search action yesterday.  They checked the public in the street and at places of entertainment for firearms.

ORANJESTAD – The police has conducted a large-scale search again, looking for illegal firearms.  They did the same in San Nicolas a few weeks ago.  This time under supervision of among others chief of police Peter de Witte and chief public prosecutor Hans Mos, they searched the nightlife-people in Oranjestad. 

The police have not indicated yet what they found during this preventive search action.  They searched people in the street and in several nightclubs.  The police surprised the dancing public of the popular disco Carlos ’N Charlies around 02:00.  They stopped the music and the light was suddenly turned on.  Some people thought that this was due to a fight.  The police searched the visitors thoroughly; even those that were in the lavatories.   

The law was amended in April of this year, allowing the police to search people, cars, and luggage for firearms.  But for this, the police need an authorization of the examining magistrate, and they have to indicate the location, date, and the number of hours (12 MAX) in advance.  People must cooperate with a request to be searched by the police.  Not doing so, they commit a penal offence. 

With preventive search actions, the police corps wants to track down and confiscate illegal firearms as much as possible.  From a criminality analysis done by the Public Prosecutor it appears that the number of firearms and also the number of offences with firearms, are increasing.  With large-scale search actions, the police and justice hope to change this. 

Yesterday evening during the action, the police were all wearing bulletproof vests.  The police are now extra careful after the shooting incident of two week ago, where a police officer was seriously injured.

private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #923 on: December 30, 2007, 08:19:27 PM »

Anna is right to say that we should only be speaking only of the involved, but it is the fault of the Aruban institutions that accomplished the cover up that has caused such a wide net to be cast in this case.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #924 on: December 30, 2007, 08:20:14 PM »

HMMMMMM....he sure changed his tune....those who know will understand what I mean.

Gabriel Leo on June 5th, 2005 5:23 pm

As an Arubian, I am very disappointed about the rumors that the international press is publishing about the happenings here on the island. CNN, Fox, NBC, ABC, CBS etc all are bringing the news to the world as it unfolds. It even surprises the locals that certain news is published on international media before it’s published on local media. The Aruban Government it’s giving 100% cooporation. The ministers of the island (Prime minister, Minister of Justice, Minister of tourism) Are giving their 100% support in the search for Natalee here on the Island. I as a Local am deeply schocked about the disappearing. We as Arubians are happy to live here on the island and we believe that we are truly blessed bij having a low criminality rate, we truly think we live in Paradise!
We all must be realistic about what is beeing said on the Media. We have crime here on the island, WHO DOESN”T!
We have tourist who have been coming to Aruba for over 20 to 30 years to the island. When they are asked whey they come to the Island the two reason which they give are the Hopitality of our people and the safety that one gets just by being on the Island!

So please! The media and those who follow the news from my Island must not believe everything that is said. CNN reported that Aruba has a dark side. It’s an Island which is ruled by drugs from Colombia and latin prostitutes which invade the island trying to go to Europe via Aruba. NOT TRUE! The media is just blowing the news out of proportion just to make the news more interesting. Sadly these wrong doing is just affecting our reputation and our tourism. Ask Any one you know! What they think about Aruba. I’M SURE that you will be told other!!!

We truly hope and pray that Natalee returns and the Aruban People believe she will return in good health. But we are not at all happy with the international press who are publishing News Without Verifying the story and making sure it’s true! I Guess that’s the only way they think they could get some attention!
private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #925 on: December 30, 2007, 08:23:41 PM »

Mos is my hero!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And maybe he will be the hero of the Arubians if he can make there island safe not just for the tourists but for themselves. Mr Croes the liberator of Aruba was right in his thinking that the Arubian individuals could have a nice living by making Aruba a tourists attraction for the US citizens. He was killed/died in a car wreck the night of liberation and his brother and son were apparently bought soon after. Mos might just make MR Croes dream come true!!!!!!!! And bring Beth answers and justice for Natalee.
private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #926 on: December 30, 2007, 08:25:14 PM »

private eye wrote;

IMO it would be  difficult to be a private reclusive individual and still make money selling drugs.

Exactly.

over large quantities.

My thoughts exactly
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #927 on: December 30, 2007, 08:25:16 PM »

When you guys get tired of me posting old stuff let me know and I will go back to my corner...maybe.

This is interesting....

CeeCee on June 6th, 2005 9:55 am

I was at Carlos & Charlies this past November. I was there with my husband and glad for it. When we were walking in there were men standing around outside that made me feel uncomfortable. We didnt eat there but as the night wore on it was a loud music and dance place with island drinks. During the night they would pull 4-5 women from the audience and they would go up on the stage to do drinking games and be filmed. I was surprised by this as they obviously were drunk and they were giving out there names and where they lived (by country so the audience would know they were tourists) When leaving we did get into a locals car and was driven back to our hotel the Radisson with another couple we were with. Why we got into this car is beyond me. I know at that hour the bus is shut down and would have to take a cab to the hotel. He said he would drive us for free. This is the type of environment that exists here on the island. I did not like the atmosphere in this area at closing time. I would not like to be out in front of Carlos and Charlies at closing time again. I just got a bad feeling.
Aruba has a one bus line service, they have cabs and they also have a cab service that is not condoned by Aruba, they run the bus route and beep the horn and is cheaper than a taxi.
I truely hope and am praying for Natalee to be ok. I pray that she shows up today. For her loved ones sakes.

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #928 on: December 30, 2007, 08:27:48 PM »

Anna is right to say that we should only be speaking only of the involved, but it is the fault of the Aruban institutions that accomplished the cover up that has caused such a wide net to be cast in this case.

But Lorenzo is involved.  He has been questioned by authorities about
this case.  His name has been mentioned from the very beginning.
I do not know that he was involved in Natalee's actual disappearance.
I don't know that about Freddy or Koen or any of the others.
No one is offended if those people are mentioned.

Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #929 on: December 30, 2007, 08:37:36 PM »

Well, if I was one of those who's name continued to be splashed across the news and blogs, and I was innocent, I would raise hell with the Lying Sloots and Kalpoes, and march myself down to the prosecutors office, and make statements in order to rule myself out. 

There's a novel idea......tell the truth to the authorities.

I don't feel badly for anyone who hasn't even tried to clear themselves.

dennisintn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #930 on: December 30, 2007, 08:43:09 PM »

Someone in Aruba is watching us discuss Lorenzo and searching words
"alligator aruba" which brings up the SM story on Lorenzo's arrest...
http://scaredmonkeys.com/2007/06/21/lorenzo-van-rijn-arrested-on-drug-charges-in-aruba-hmm-ya-dont-say/

Domain Name   setardsl.aw ? (Aruba)
IP Address   199.0.82.# (SLBH/SETAR ARUBA)
ISP   Sprint
Location   Continent  :  South America
Country  :  Aruba  (Facts)
City  :  Oranjestad
Lat/Long  :  12.5167, -70.0333 (Map)

Language   English (U.S.)
en-us
Operating System   Microsoft WinXP
Browser   Internet Explorer 6.0
Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.1; SV1; .NET CLR 2.0.50727)
Javascript   version 1.3
Monitor   Resolution  :  1024 x 768
Color Depth  :  32 bits 

Time of Visit   Dec 30 2007 7:24:33 pm
Last Page View   Dec 30 2007 7:24:43 pm
Visit Length   10 seconds
Page Views   2
Referring URL  http://www.google.co...ch?q=alligator aruba
Search Engine  google.com
Search Words  alligator aruba
Visit Entry Page   http://scaredmonkeys...uba-hmm-ya-dont-say/
Visit Exit Page   http://scaredmonkeys...uba-hmm-ya-dont-say/
Out Click     
Time Zone   UTC-4:00
Visitor's Time   Dec 30 2007 8:24:33 pm
Visit Number   10,454,053

has anyone got the ability to look up the map coordinates listed abo ve?  that might be an interesting revelation.
dennisintn
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #931 on: December 30, 2007, 08:45:33 PM »

This one is really long...Sounds more like Simian to me... Rolling Eyes

Gabriel Leo on June 7th, 2005 9:25 am

Let’s just keep things straigt here. These are my personal opinions!

Aruba is a safe island–> yes it is!
Now and then things happen on Aruba which leaves the entire island in a state of schock–>yes it does!
Aruba’s doing everything it can to help–> Hell yes!
Aruba will not tolerate for it’s reputation to deminish or get a black shadow–> No it wil not!
Are we Arubians very proud of who we are–> A big YES
Do we believe we live in paradise and are blessed to have a low crime rate compared to other countries in this world?–> We truly do. That is a reason why we are a hot spot for tourist, and we shall do our best that it stays like that.
Is it responsable to send your 18 year old allone with chaperone’s to any strange country even Aruba–> NO!
a group of 140 students, were the 7 chaperone’s enough?–> NO WAY, they should have been more!
Does the family deserve the agony they are going thru?–> Hell NO! No one deserves it!
If there happen to be a Crime in the end, did she deserve it?–> NO, never!
If she is found, must she come forward and explain everything–>Ofcourse
if she decided to go into hiding because of family trouble or any other personal trouble must she appologize to Aruba, the families involved, Media, everyone involved in the search–> She Dammn right should!
(The Aruban media says that they are rumours that she left letters or either wrote in her yearbook strange poems and stories about her future indicating that she either was planning something OR had a feeling something was going to happen)

Is she alive–> I believe so!
During the search yesterday many locals came forward on Radio stations saying that they had seen her last week and during the weekend in the backseat of a white car allong with two other people. The car in which she was seen was said to be a rental. One local claimed yesterday that when she noticed this girl sitting in the back seat of the car with sunglasses on. When she shouted the name Natalee this girl rolled up the window and ducked. The car took off and was lost out of sight. Others claimed that they saw her buying sigarettes/ food in a local bar which is out of sight from many locals living in the area (you can see it’s a secluded area). She was also spotted riding in a white car in other parts of the island but again when she was called on, this person would crouch down in the back seat and the car would disappear.

Yesterday allot of locals came forward with information concerning Natalee. Many insist that they saw her, because an American you can spot a mile away. Especially Natalee who is a beauty.

Yesterday while a group was searching on the island they came across a parked car in one of Aruba’s many bush areas with two male and a girl which they claimed to be Natalee. When this group tried to approach the car the men asked them from a distance if they were searching for Natalee, which they answered yes. The group claimed that these men then ran to the car together with this girl and tried to run the group over with the car. Authorities were informed but no one could say with certainty if the girl was Natalee, because the group was at a far distance from the vehicle. The search continued in this area but due to daylight and rainy weather the searched came up empty.

Carlos and Chalies is a very popular spot throughout the Caribbean. It’s comparable with Ruby Tuesday. The main POINT visiting these spots are to drink and get drunk. It’s a fact that Many teens especially US teens who have just made 18 years, travel to either Cancun on spring break, bahamas, Aruba etc in search of alcoholic ambiance. The drinking age in the US is 21 but they just can’t wait to start and travel to these places just for the booz. The parents know this, the famliy know this and their friends know this. RED just like you said you came to Aruba when you were 18 and partied! It was the same then and is the same now, it’s you who grew up and find the party now a days different! Drinking competions, tequila shots, dancing. I’ve heard people saying that the legal drinking age in Aruba is to low (18 years). I disagree because Aruban teens don’t go to Carlos and Charlies to get drunk. There for there is no reason to rise the drinking age here on the island. This place was especially, by demand of tourist, introduced on the island.
I work at the airport as passenger handler in the weekends. When the charters come from the states is only groups of teens that get of the plane and the first thing they say is damn Aruba is hot, feel the heat (most of them come from cold states) and then they ask where is Carlos and Charlies, that’s where we are going to party! We ArE GOING TO PARTY WHO HOOOOO. When there vacations are over and the come back to check in for there flight all of them have hangovers or are still drunk or are still drinking. I have warned many of times that the better quit the drinking and behave other wise i will not allow them to board the plane because they are considered dangerous passengers. Mommy and daddy in the states believe there kids are having a healty time, while it’s not so and don’t even DARE TO BLAIM ARUBA FOR THIS because they are adults here on the island due to their age! These teens range between the age of 18 years to 21/22 and most of them travel allone (without chaperone). Many rich parents also rent private jets, send their kids with friends to the island with all expenses paid, limosine, penthouse etc. Before the plane even touches ground they are already drunk. The crew tell me THANK GOD that flight is over, they made a mess on board, but the parents will pay for cleanup. So I do believe that the parents do make wrong judgement by sending their teens allone to Aruba or ANYYYYY Other country in the world! Some people who are drunk become quite, but other who get drunk get more guts to do weird things, it’s a fact!

I believe that one of her friends must know something that they have not told authorities or the family. It’s impossible that you see your friend get in a car without stopping her and realizing till the next day that she is not there. It’s also a little obvious to ME that on the last night of her vacation she disappears. And on a Sunday night that is never busy in the nightlife of Aruba because believe it or not most locals don’t go out on Sunday night because they have to work the next day or they have to go to school.

All in all I say leave the investigations to the autorities and let’s just watch them do their job, just like you trust your FBI, so do we and our local authorities!

I believe this is a case that could have happened anyday, anywhere in the world. We as Arubians are holding our breath hoping for a happy ending and hope this situation ends as soon as possible. We find it impossible that she has not been located as yet if there was a crime comitted here. We truly believe that the only way she has not been found is because she herself is trying to hide and keep low. If you live on Aruba you would know what I mean, you can’t missing on Aruba for long unless you yourself are trying to hide!

My reaction to why the international media is so involved is because Natalee’s family is a powerful family in the US, and is somewhat related to a US Senator in the US. That is what US reporters told Aruban Reporters when they were asked why this case is such of importance that they are bringing it on International level. IT’S Not me that said it but your Reportors from CNN, FOX and NBC.

IF there is a crime that happened here, which everyone hopes that it isn’t the case, Aruba will take it’s reponsibility to make sure it never happens again. But again no one knows nothing. Let’s all keep in mind that this is still beeing called a SEARCH.

and to AMY–> Ban lew bo mai e cos ki di pleita cu e hende nan aki, paso mas nos bisanan algo, ta mas nan ta trose e berdad i bisa loke ta na nan fabor dus. Mihor cos ta pa keda keto i laga e berdad pp pa su mes…pa awor anto! Wink
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #932 on: December 30, 2007, 08:46:21 PM »

Well, if I was one of those who's name continued to be splashed across the news and blogs, and I was innocent, I would raise hell with the Lying Sloots and Kalpoes, and march myself down to the prosecutors office, and make statements in order to rule myself out. 

Lorenzo may have done just that during his brief detainment, but who will
listen.
The Gottenbos just sold everything and moved off the island as many
others have done.  With the corruption in government that may be
the only solution.

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #933 on: December 30, 2007, 08:46:53 PM »

My point about Paulus in the casino video...if it wasn't him we would already know.
LoRain
Scared Monkey

« Reply #934 on: December 30, 2007, 08:49:08 PM »

Well if Alana thought Joran had a yacht and we all know he doesn't, right?  Than maybe she was talking about Koen.  I know I am beating a dead horse here, because it's been so long, but if Joran had already singled out Natalee from the very beginning that tells me that maybe the stuff about taking her to a rave party isn't as far fetched as some think.  Maybe, as I have said all along and many monkeys too, that Natalee was indeed chosen as a target.  Maybe the reason there was a scuffle between the MB kids and Joran was because he was trying to get in her good graces to butter her up, when that didn't work they told GVC to try and get her.  I guess I am just a bit out in left field here, but Alana says that Joran had met Natalee earlier.  To me that is important. 

Forgive me for bringing up such an old post but I was wondering if it was ever decided when Natalee met Joran?  Thanks....

Does anyone have an answer to the above or should I quit thinking on it?
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #935 on: December 30, 2007, 08:50:09 PM »

private eye wrote;

Exactly.

over large quantities.

He didn't become this big time drug dealer overnight.  He at one point was a low man on the totem pole.  Or is it that he inherited the job from his father.  Yes I agree when you are that big you don't go out partying to CnC's you would want to keep a low profile especially from the competition.  Did he just go on the island and say here I am and I'm taking over.  I don't think so.  He got to where he is somehow.  Everyone fears him on the island.  Is this a myth or is it fact.  At the time of Natalee's disappearance he was about 25-26 years old.

I have thought this a while now so I will throw it out there.  They say he is crazy and would he have been crazy enough to kill his father who in my opinion was not really his father.  They said his father killed himself.  I don't believe that one bit and I think Lorenzo killed him.  JMO.
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #936 on: December 30, 2007, 08:50:18 PM »

This one is really long...Sounds more like Simian to me... Rolling Eyes

Gabriel Leo on June 7th, 2005 9:25 am

Let’s just keep things straigt here. These are my personal opinions!

Aruba is a safe island–> yes it is!
Now and then things happen on Aruba which leaves the entire island in a state of schock–>yes it does!
Aruba’s doing everything it can to help–> Hell yes!
Aruba will not tolerate for it’s reputation to deminish or get a black shadow–> No it wil not!
Are we Arubians very proud of who we are–> A big YES
Do we believe we live in paradise and are blessed to have a low crime rate compared to other countries in this world?–> We truly do. That is a reason why we are a hot spot for tourist, and we shall do our best that it stays like that.
Is it responsable to send your 18 year old allone with chaperone’s to any strange country even Aruba–> NO!
a group of 140 students, were the 7 chaperone’s enough?–> NO WAY, they should have been more!
Does the family deserve the agony they are going thru?–> Hell NO! No one deserves it!
If there happen to be a Crime in the end, did she deserve it?–> NO, never!
If she is found, must she come forward and explain everything–>Ofcourse
if she decided to go into hiding because of family trouble or any other personal trouble must she appologize to Aruba, the families involved, Media, everyone involved in the search–> She Dammn right should!
(The Aruban media says that they are rumours that she left letters or either wrote in her yearbook strange poems and stories about her future indicating that she either was planning something OR had a feeling something was going to happen)

Is she alive–> I believe so!
During the search yesterday many locals came forward on Radio stations saying that they had seen her last week and during the weekend in the backseat of a white car allong with two other people. The car in which she was seen was said to be a rental. One local claimed yesterday that when she noticed this girl sitting in the back seat of the car with sunglasses on. When she shouted the name Natalee this girl rolled up the window and ducked. The car took off and was lost out of sight. Others claimed that they saw her buying sigarettes/ food in a local bar which is out of sight from many locals living in the area (you can see it’s a secluded area). She was also spotted riding in a white car in other parts of the island but again when she was called on, this person would crouch down in the back seat and the car would disappear.

Yesterday allot of locals came forward with information concerning Natalee. Many insist that they saw her, because an American you can spot a mile away. Especially Natalee who is a beauty.

Yesterday while a group was searching on the island they came across a parked car in one of Aruba’s many bush areas with two male and a girl which they claimed to be Natalee. When this group tried to approach the car the men asked them from a distance if they were searching for Natalee, which they answered yes. The group claimed that these men then ran to the car together with this girl and tried to run the group over with the car. Authorities were informed but no one could say with certainty if the girl was Natalee, because the group was at a far distance from the vehicle. The search continued in this area but due to daylight and rainy weather the searched came up empty.

Carlos and Chalies is a very popular spot throughout the Caribbean. It’s comparable with Ruby Tuesday. The main POINT visiting these spots are to drink and get drunk. It’s a fact that Many teens especially US teens who have just made 18 years, travel to either Cancun on spring break, bahamas, Aruba etc in search of alcoholic ambiance. The drinking age in the US is 21 but they just can’t wait to start and travel to these places just for the booz. The parents know this, the famliy know this and their friends know this. RED just like you said you came to Aruba when you were 18 and partied! It was the same then and is the same now, it’s you who grew up and find the party now a days different! Drinking competions, tequila shots, dancing. I’ve heard people saying that the legal drinking age in Aruba is to low (18 years). I disagree because Aruban teens don’t go to Carlos and Charlies to get drunk. There for there is no reason to rise the drinking age here on the island. This place was especially, by demand of tourist, introduced on the island.
I work at the airport as passenger handler in the weekends. When the charters come from the states is only groups of teens that get of the plane and the first thing they say is damn Aruba is hot, feel the heat (most of them come from cold states) and then they ask where is Carlos and Charlies, that’s where we are going to party! We ArE GOING TO PARTY WHO HOOOOO. When there vacations are over and the come back to check in for there flight all of them have hangovers or are still drunk or are still drinking. I have warned many of times that the better quit the drinking and behave other wise i will not allow them to board the plane because they are considered dangerous passengers. Mommy and daddy in the states believe there kids are having a healty time, while it’s not so and don’t even DARE TO BLAIM ARUBA FOR THIS because they are adults here on the island due to their age! These teens range between the age of 18 years to 21/22 and most of them travel allone (without chaperone). Many rich parents also rent private jets, send their kids with friends to the island with all expenses paid, limosine, penthouse etc. Before the plane even touches ground they are already drunk. The crew tell me THANK GOD that flight is over, they made a mess on board, but the parents will pay for cleanup. So I do believe that the parents do make wrong judgement by sending their teens allone to Aruba or ANYYYYY Other country in the world! Some people who are drunk become quite, but other who get drunk get more guts to do weird things, it’s a fact!

I believe that one of her friends must know something that they have not told authorities or the family. It’s impossible that you see your friend get in a car without stopping her and realizing till the next day that she is not there. It’s also a little obvious to ME that on the last night of her vacation she disappears. And on a Sunday night that is never busy in the nightlife of Aruba because believe it or not most locals don’t go out on Sunday night because they have to work the next day or they have to go to school.

All in all I say leave the investigations to the autorities and let’s just watch them do their job, just like you trust your FBI, so do we and our local authorities!

I believe this is a case that could have happened anyday, anywhere in the world. We as Arubians are holding our breath hoping for a happy ending and hope this situation ends as soon as possible. We find it impossible that she has not been located as yet if there was a crime comitted here. We truly believe that the only way she has not been found is because she herself is trying to hide and keep low. If you live on Aruba you would know what I mean, you can’t missing on Aruba for long unless you yourself are trying to hide!

My reaction to why the international media is so involved is because Natalee’s family is a powerful family in the US, and is somewhat related to a US Senator in the US. That is what US reporters told Aruban Reporters when they were asked why this case is such of importance that they are bringing it on International level. IT’S Not me that said it but your Reportors from CNN, FOX and NBC.

IF there is a crime that happened here, which everyone hopes that it isn’t the case, Aruba will take it’s reponsibility to make sure it never happens again. But again no one knows nothing. Let’s all keep in mind that this is still beeing called a SEARCH.

and to AMY–> Ban lew bo mai e cos ki di pleita cu e hende nan aki, paso mas nos bisanan algo, ta mas nan ta trose e berdad i bisa loke ta na nan fabor dus. Mihor cos ta pa keda keto i laga e berdad pp pa su mes…pa awor anto! Wink

Didn't Gabe Leo move to Miami?  Maybe he realized that paradise was lost.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #937 on: December 30, 2007, 08:51:39 PM »

Someone in Aruba is watching us discuss Lorenzo and searching words
"alligator aruba" which brings up the SM story on Lorenzo's arrest...
http://scaredmonkeys.com/2007/06/21/lorenzo-van-rijn-arrested-on-drug-charges-in-aruba-hmm-ya-dont-say/

Domain Name   setardsl.aw ? (Aruba)
IP Address   199.0.82.# (SLBH/SETAR ARUBA)
ISP   Sprint
Location   Continent  :  South America
Country  :  Aruba  (Facts)
City  :  Oranjestad
Lat/Long  :  12.5167, -70.0333 (Map)

Language   English (U.S.)
en-us
Operating System   Microsoft WinXP
Browser   Internet Explorer 6.0
Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.1; SV1; .NET CLR 2.0.50727)
Javascript   version 1.3
Monitor   Resolution  :  1024 x 768
Color Depth  :  32 bits 

Time of Visit   Dec 30 2007 7:24:33 pm
Last Page View   Dec 30 2007 7:24:43 pm
Visit Length   10 seconds
Page Views   2
Referring URL  http://www.google.co...ch?q=alligator aruba
Search Engine  google.com
Search Words  alligator aruba
Visit Entry Page   http://scaredmonkeys...uba-hmm-ya-dont-say/
Visit Exit Page   http://scaredmonkeys...uba-hmm-ya-dont-say/
Out Click     
Time Zone   UTC-4:00
Visitor's Time   Dec 30 2007 8:24:33 pm
Visit Number   10,454,053

has anyone got the ability to look up the map coordinates listed abo ve?  that might be an interesting revelation.
dennisintn

bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #938 on: December 30, 2007, 08:52:02 PM »

Lala's I love reading the old posts from the beginning, especially posts about other tourists. Thanks for bringing them

I recall an unpleasant experience that happened involving both my daughter and myself while in Aruba and having lunch in Carlos and Charlies. So believe me there is most definitely a "seedy side" though many will deny. We entered C+C's at 2:30 pm for a bite to eat. Mid afternoon, many tourists  were present. Shortly after we sat down and ordered the attention started. There were waiters tickling my daughter  as they passed, chatting and flirting. Things did not seem dangerous, but I was aware that this was where Natalee had last been seen alive. Our food came, no drinks......my daughter was 16. Just as we were finishing our lunch a waiter came to the table carrying a tray with something under a napkin. In one fast swoop, he sat his tray down, took from beneath the napkin a shot glass filled with something , he put his right hand on her forehead and in the left held the glass. He tipped back her head and poured the shot down her throat.

Just like you read sometimes....about time moving s-l-o-w-l-y....that is just what happened. I could hear from patrons in the room a collective hushed gasp. I quickly said, "Don't drink that! They killed Natalee!" It was to late. It was definitely alcohol.

As we quickly left they all said, "Come back later....see you tonight".

Did I call the police...No. Should I have called the police ...of course. Do I regret not calling ....yes.

This happened to my daughter and I in March 2006. Bleachedblack

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #939 on: December 30, 2007, 08:52:47 PM »

Whoa! Shocked

Gabriel Leo on June 7th, 2005 10:06 am

To MOMfromMO:
On a Sunday night when it’s not busy! you can easily reacht from carlos and charlies to Arashi beach in 10 minutes and from Arashi beach to the Holiday INN in 5 minutes. I do live here. It’s one straight higway from the city to the hotels and on a Sunday night you get from the city to the hotels in no time.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.