May 28, 2024, 04:53:33 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #708 12/28 - 12/30/07  (Read 296969 times)
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #360 on: December 28, 2007, 08:52:15 PM »

If we want to know who is at the top of this - look to the judges!

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #361 on: December 28, 2007, 08:52:20 PM »

No, It was known that the judge and Vocking were there at the time the search happened.  Island Hopper covered that extensively before Dan banned her.  He wouldn't let her post about Ben Vocking being there and being connected to the Alex Matthews scandal with Paulus for some very odd reason.

He told me it was because he didn't want the blog distracted by the environmental concerns of the likes of Matthews.  And this was when I first began to be a bit leery of Dan, too.

But it was known the day the search happened that it was limited and that Vocking and the judge were there. 

Very old news by the time DeVries reported it.  See old RWV archives for extensive coverage.  For one thing, they were only in the place for a very few hours, less than six.  Another was the silly looking biohazard suits they were some of them wearing, but this is not anything we didn't know from the original search coverage.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #362 on: December 28, 2007, 08:56:08 PM »

Of course it was known Vocking was there long before Devries reported it!

Remember Marianne Croes before she was canned explaining what the heck a member of the Office of the Prosecution was doing there and she assured us all that it was perfectly on the up and up because he was taking vacation time for this very purpose.  As though that changed everything.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #363 on: December 28, 2007, 08:56:41 PM »

Judge J.S. Kuiperdal is the Judge who ruled to keep the security Guards in detainment.
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,159006,00.html

Knowing the Security guards had an alibi & were not working that night - he kept them in detainment.

LOOK INTO THIS JUDGE too.

He lives on the island, has an office there. IS he related to Helen Lejuez? Beth's attorney?

Judge J.S. Kuiperdal
J S. Kuiperdal
Firm:    C. Helen Werleman-Lejuez
Address:    PO Box 1354
Italiestraat 12

Advokatenkantoor Mr. J. Kuiperdal
Address: Rooi Koochi 46A
Phone: (297) 584-4107

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #364 on: December 28, 2007, 08:57:41 PM »

A little background on Bob Witt, he flies in from Curacao to provide impartiality in another case – that of the baseballer Posnon. Wit said that Ponson's livelihood could be jeopardized if he has a criminal record because his U.S. work visa could be taken away. Ponson was born in Aruba, a semiautonomous Dutch Caribbean territory.
http://www.benmaller.com/archives/2005/may/11.html

This shows bias, impartiality and it is illegal.

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #365 on: December 28, 2007, 08:58:59 PM »

8. June 9, 2005 Julia Renfro

Aruba newspaper editor Julia Renfro joined The Factor with the latest information on the case and the five men in custody. "The police told us that they have solid evidence against two of the men. The other three were considered as witnesses against those two men." http://www.billoreilly.com/show?action=viewTVShow&showID=311

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #366 on: December 28, 2007, 09:00:57 PM »

HEY MOS - JORAN NEEDS A TRIAL - HE OBSTRUCTED JUSTICE AND LIED

Andre Dos Santos Statement June 20, 2005 - A day before Joran was apprehended by you, I met Joran around 19.00, at the Aruba Raquet club. I asked Joran how he felt and he told me that he felt calm because the 2 security guards had been apprehended by the police force. Joran me asked what I would do the next day because he wanted to practice basketball and further that I was invited the next evening to his Graduation Night. This was the last time that I spoke with Joran.
http://the-jurybox.com/TJB/index.php?topic=2471.0
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #367 on: December 28, 2007, 09:02:03 PM »

DAVID KOCK, SATISH KALPOE'S ATTORNEY: Well, Mr. Van der Sloot's attorneys stated that they were not getting the documents as fast as they should be or not getting all the documents. And they also asked to get a copy of all the videotape interrogations of all the three suspects. The D.A. during the trial stated that they are giving all the documents, so the judge did not grant that. The judge stated that everything should be, of course, made available to Mr. Van der Sloot, and since the videotapes of interrogations are also part of the dossier, they also have to be now handed over to Van der Sloot. http://www.foxnews.com/printer_friendly_story/0,3566,166635,00.html
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #368 on: December 28, 2007, 09:05:06 PM »

From the 45 justices working for the Court of Aruba and the Antilles:

11 started working there after Paul van der Sloot became a suspect
15 started working there much later than Paul van der Sloot

Only 19 might be friends of Paul van der Sloot and of them 14 were Curacao justices.
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #369 on: December 28, 2007, 09:08:41 PM »

Yes.....but there is nothing we can do about it. If there was, we all would have done it ages ago. WTF can we do?????

If Natalee is not found in this ocean search I don't see much hope that there will be any closure. Natalee's Family needs to get aggressive and start challenging those involved in the cover up. If no one answer's any questions why they covered up there Daughter's murder then they should tell Aruba they will spend the rest of there Life actively boycotting the country. That should get there attention.

If Van Der Straaten,Jacobs and Janssen are so Honorable,then let them defend themselves against accusations backed up by facts that they are scum bags who covered up a murder. If the questions are never answered then they are guilty and the Aruban Govt protected them. If it was my daughter I would be playing every card I have and fighting the best I could for answers if the ocean search is not successful. Why hold back? What do they have to lose if they are speaking the truth? Unless someone is physicly threatening Natalee's Family?

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #370 on: December 28, 2007, 09:11:02 PM »

me thinks someone is worried in the Hague.

keep exposing em you guys.

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #371 on: December 28, 2007, 09:11:32 PM »

Why does everyone leave when I am here?

ribbit.

off to catch a few files.

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #372 on: December 28, 2007, 09:12:11 PM »

What do you want to bed "fair blonds" are the "forbidden fruits."

The Dutch judges would all likely be "fair" blondes themselves.  Not sure why this would be more forbidden than any other minors.  Jossy had a front page article about "elders" and minors.

Nothing ever came of it, at least not as reported in their news.

Anna, all the more reason they prefer the "forbidden fruits," (blonds).  Are they not the ones that are targeted in every society since fair-haired blonds are precious and few apart.  Look what's going on in Europe and Australia.  They are not kidnapping, raping and murdering brunettes; it's blonds --- Of course,  I am sure there are some brunettes, redheads, but blonds seem to be the target. 

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #373 on: December 28, 2007, 09:13:56 PM »

ribbit.

I'm listening! I just don't have much to add -- you are on a roll!

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #374 on: December 28, 2007, 09:18:06 PM »

ribbit.

Kermit, you are just so full of good information that it takes a while
to process it.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #375 on: December 28, 2007, 09:20:28 PM »

Yes.....but there is nothing we can do about it. If there was, we all would have done it ages ago. WTF can we do?????

If Natalee is not found in this ocean search I don't see much hope that there will be any closure. Natalee's Family needs to get aggressive and start challenging those involved in the cover up. If no one answer's any questions why they covered up there Daughter's murder then they should tell Aruba they will spend the rest of there Life actively boycotting the country. That should get there attention.

If Van Der Straaten,Jacobs and Janssen are so Honorable,then let them defend themselves against accusations backed up by facts that they are scum bags who covered up a murder. If the questions are never answered then they are guilty and the Aruban Govt protected them. If it was my daughter I would be playing every card I have and fighting the best I could for answers if the ocean search is not successful. Why hold back? What do they have to lose if they are speaking the truth? Unless someone is physicly threatening Natalee's Family?

I really think at this point, Beth would care less about the penalties.  I think she would just like to have Natalee's remains in order to give her a Christian funeral.  I think she knows that justice is not possible in Aruba.  She met "justice" right away with Frosted Flakes, Choller Houses, Carlos & Charlies, Renfro taking her and Jug on a wild goose chase to the court house, etc, etc., etc.  She knows this island is the pits of hell, and she expects nothing near justice from there, just wants her daughter as far from the sin of that place as possible.

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #376 on: December 28, 2007, 09:20:55 PM »

ribbit.

I am listening, listening.  I love your being here, Kermit.

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #377 on: December 28, 2007, 09:23:57 PM »

ribbit.

We never leave with you are here.

You are like EF Hutton when you speak everyone listens.  Laughing
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #378 on: December 28, 2007, 09:32:27 PM »

We were told that the search warant was revised on the spot by the Judge.
Who was present at the Sloots. Some of the reasons were that :
Joran had a private residence away from the main house and Paulus and the brothers were home and there was little to suggest that the main house was entered. And it was DeVries who said that Vocking was there.
Who issues the search warrant in that heck hole ?  The Sloots ? 
Since when does a suspect's family get to say where the ALE can look ?
And why did no one appeal it quickly ? KJ was there, what was she doing ? Getting her hair done for the cameras? Making sure her outfit looked good ?
Didn't Vocking admit to being there for support to the Sloots ?
So, the lowly ALE is there to do their jobs and out come the big guns ( Vocking ). And Mos has the audacity to blame Beth / Dave / Media ? for the investigation going sour ? Does he think we are all as stupid as the Aruban population ? 

All of the people who have come out trying to do the right thing in this case
suddenly turn.  It is like someone sticks a pin in a balloon.
Suddenly they have nothing and they blame the media and the family.
Even Bachus did a sudden about face.  I wonder who pays them off.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #379 on: December 28, 2007, 09:32:43 PM »

I don't think Beth is holding back anything.  She has said this was a cover up forever as has Jossy.

We all know OJ is guilty as well but there again, who is doing anything about it?

PERSONA NON GRATA

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.