April 24, 2024, 07:48:21 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you have still question about the Dutch?  (Read 10074 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #20 on: December 31, 2007, 03:04:12 PM »

One should always be careful sharing personal information and photos with people they meet on the internet.  It often leads to problems.  What happens behind the scenes between people and the disagreements they may have should remain behind the scenes.

I do so agree, Klaas, unless, of course it involved a member of admin or moderator who have access to all our IP's in which case I do believe we have the right to know who has access to this kind of personal information.

Anna - what you said makes no sense.  If you receive and email from someone their IP will show in that email.  You don't have to be a moderator or administrator of any forum. 

If two people people who met on the internet share emails, the IP is in the email.  If they decide to share personal information or photos, etc..it's a personal choice.  If that PERSONAL CHOICE becomes a problem it's a PRIVATE ISSUE AND PROBLEM and has nothing to do with this forum nor any other forum. 

I agree with you Klaas except if one of those people posts a photo of another on a forum without the permission of the other, it then becomes a forum problem IMO...

As far as I'm concerned, if people share photos of eachother then someone posts it without their knowledge someplace OTHER than Scared Monkeys it's none of my business. 
NYC_lover
Monkey Junky Jr.

The Mercedes GL

« Reply #21 on: December 31, 2007, 03:31:06 PM »

NYC...I hope your departure is short lived.....you will be missed..whoever posted your picture is an ASS and if that person posts here  we should all be very careful.....if you are here and posted a picture of NYC you need to stand up and be a decent human being....admit it and apologize. Carnut, I do hope you will/have looked into this situation and banned the person who did this......it shouldn't be allowed IMO 

Thanks Sunny for your compassion. Don't worried about this, this people we can not trust.
I want send u tomorrow an email. I hope u have a happy new year. Wink Take care, NYC 

I am glad hear this media attention from the Netherlands. ‘Recherche verdraait informatie te vaak’
Investigators in a black breach and again a bad name of the Dutch police. It smells again to Corrpution and a negative researching in missing persons cases
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #22 on: December 31, 2007, 03:31:57 PM »

One should always be careful sharing personal information and photos with people they meet on the internet.  It often leads to problems.  What happens behind the scenes between people and the disagreements they may have should remain behind the scenes.

I do so agree, Klaas, unless, of course it involved a member of admin or moderator who have access to all our IP's in which case I do believe we have the right to know who has access to this kind of personal information.

Anna - what you said makes no sense.  If you receive and email from someone their IP will show in that email.  You don't have to be a moderator or administrator of any forum. 

If two people people who met on the internet share emails, the IP is in the email.  If they decide to share personal information or photos, etc..it's a personal choice.  If that PERSONAL CHOICE becomes a problem it's a PRIVATE ISSUE AND PROBLEM and has nothing to do with this forum nor any other forum. 

I agree with you Klaas except if one of those people posts a photo of another on a forum without the permission of the other, it then becomes a forum problem IMO...

As far as I'm concerned, if people share photos of eachother then someone posts it without their knowledge someplace OTHER than Scared Monkeys it's none of my business. 

I agree...sorry I should have been more specific..I was trying to speak in generalities rather than specifics..however, the owner of the forum where the picture was posted should be concerned IMO

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #23 on: December 31, 2007, 03:33:44 PM »

NYC...I hope your departure is short lived.....you will be missed..whoever posted your picture is an ASS and if that person posts here  we should all be very careful.....if you are here and posted a picture of NYC you need to stand up and be a decent human being....admit it and apologize. Carnut, I do hope you will/have looked into this situation and banned the person who did this......it shouldn't be allowed IMO 

Thanks Sunny for your compassion. Don't worried about this, this people we can not trust.
I want send u tomorrow an email. I hope u have a happy new year. Wink Take care, NYC 

You just hurry right back here...I understand your anger and your frustration.....Happy New Year to you and I'll talk with you soon.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
NYC_lover
Monkey Junky Jr.

The Mercedes GL

« Reply #24 on: December 31, 2007, 03:45:36 PM »

You just hurry right back here...I understand your anger and your frustration.....Happy New Year to you and I'll talk with you soon.

Thanks... ... I want talk to u soon. I have to go for celebrate New Year with my cousin, her boyfriend, them kids, friends and my parents. My cousin said we go drunk tonight...with lot of alcohol in home, it must come good then with all that Wine and Champagne.  Wink

I am glad hear this media attention from the Netherlands. ‘Recherche verdraait informatie te vaak’
Investigators in a black breach and again a bad name of the Dutch police. It smells again to Corrpution and a negative researching in missing persons cases
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #25 on: December 31, 2007, 03:53:33 PM »

I agree, Sunny.  This person didn't send the photo to their brother-in-law or do something private with it, they posted it on a forum.

So I guess my question would be is there any way this person can get any personal information of any kind, such as an IP, on any of the rest of us because if they post things without permission, what's to stop them from posting that or anything else they can find?  I'm not talking about something sent in email but anything they can get from our just posting here on this forum or the site meter?  Much as I would hate to see it happen because I have seen many interesting things there, maybe the site meter needs to be blocked if we have this caliber of poster now.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #26 on: December 31, 2007, 04:15:17 PM »

ENOUGH!

IMO this is turning into an ugly game and I'm going to lock this thread.

Pages: « 1 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.