April 27, 2024, 10:17:42 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you have still question about the Dutch?  (Read 10079 times)
NYC_lover
Monkey Junky Jr.

The Mercedes GL

« on: December 30, 2007, 06:54:43 PM »

Hi all,

do u have still some questions about the Dutch law?

I am glad hear this media attention from the Netherlands. ‘Recherche verdraait informatie te vaak’
Investigators in a black breach and again a bad name of the Dutch police. It smells again to Corrpution and a negative researching in missing persons cases
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2007, 07:24:18 PM »

What's wrong NYC?  Are you ok?
NYC_lover
Monkey Junky Jr.

The Mercedes GL

« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2007, 07:34:21 PM »

Klaasend I want emailed u. What there is going on. I hope u want understand.

I am glad hear this media attention from the Netherlands. ‘Recherche verdraait informatie te vaak’
Investigators in a black breach and again a bad name of the Dutch police. It smells again to Corrpution and a negative researching in missing persons cases
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2007, 07:59:02 PM »

Klaasend I want emailed u. What there is going on. I hope u want understand.

Yes, please do email me.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2007, 08:10:29 PM »

NYC I hope everything will be alright.  I have enjoyed having your here on our forum and enjoy your posts.  If you must leave, you will be missed.  I hope we hear from you again soon.  I'm worried about you.  {{{Hugs}}} for you NYC.  Over time we have gotten to know you and I have been happy you came and posted here.  I hope when you email Klaas, she will be able to help see what might be the problem.     You are like  sunny .

Yours in monkey friendship,

MuffyBee   

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
NYC_lover
Monkey Junky Jr.

The Mercedes GL

« Reply #5 on: December 30, 2007, 08:14:20 PM »

Yes, please do email me.

Klaasend - u got my mail. I hope u want understand, and please take care with who u are information shared.

NYC_lover
Monkey Junky Jr.

The Mercedes GL

« Reply #6 on: December 30, 2007, 08:27:42 PM »

NYC I hope everything will be alright.  I have enjoyed having your here on our forum and enjoy your posts.  If you must leave, you will be missed.  I hope we hear from you again soon.  I'm worried about you.  {{{Hugs}}} for you NYC.  Over time we have gotten to know you and I have been happy you came and posted here.  I hope when you email Klaas, she will be able to help see what might be the problem.     You are like  sunny .

Yours in monkey friendship,

MuffyBee   

Thanks so much MuffyBee, I have no idea, what I can tell now. I want missed everybody here. But I really can't come here for a long time anymore.
I wish you the best here. Good time with Mrs. Klaasend, Mr. Red, Mrs. Red, Dugga, San, CBB and of course the rest of the memember.
Take care,
NYC

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #7 on: December 30, 2007, 09:20:00 PM »

Yes, please do email me.

Klaasend - u got my mail. I hope u want understand, and please take care with who u are information shared.

NYC - I have not received an email from you today.  I've checked all my email accounts and nothing.
NYC_lover
Monkey Junky Jr.

The Mercedes GL

« Reply #8 on: December 30, 2007, 09:23:07 PM »

NYC - I have not received an email from you today.  I've checked all my email accounts and nothing.

Klaasend - I did send again!

snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #9 on: December 31, 2007, 10:40:49 AM »

NYC  I hope everything is ok.  I'll sure miss you buddy.  I've always enjoyed "reading" you.  Take care, and please stay in touch.
NYC_lover
Monkey Junky Jr.

The Mercedes GL

« Reply #10 on: December 31, 2007, 11:41:26 AM »

NYC  I hope everything is ok.  I'll sure miss you buddy.  I've always enjoyed "reading" you.  Take care, and please stay in touch.

Snoopy - thanks for your post. I appreciate u! God want bless u! Take care, NYC

NYC_lover
Monkey Junky Jr.

The Mercedes GL

« Reply #11 on: December 31, 2007, 11:54:56 AM »

The reason for my (temporary) departure is that I was tipped by someone that somebody from here has show my picture in the chatbox of Carnut.com

I absolutely don't want give this witness free. I know of the best, when someone is a witness, how you must protect this person.
This person has don't right to remain silent and the rest in the chatbox they had, and itself admin Carnut. Has silents his remain. Probably this admin don't give anything on privacy law. On want kind of story or reason, you never can post a picture from somebody else on the internet.
I only can suspected this person, because nobody has this picture.

It really is very weak to calls from this admin from the site and by a banned at the site, and after that I were don't maintaining myself. I can see on people them words that they have spoken about me. Where was itself something here posted about stalking/intrusion.

After this for fall, I keep in my downstream cutwater which can nobody fight against the higher powers of god.

The reason from my departure is that, this person post here. I never don't longer stay at this forum. And someone from 19, must been very judicious for this will get out of hand.

The anger predominated still, but I hope u all want understand my situation.
I have no idea when I want come back. It can been inside 2 week or 6 months.

I want this agree with u. When there are questions about there my help is need, someone can emailed my, when this person has my email. And post my answer there. Or when there is breaking news or when I heard something. I want come back.

It really was a nice time, with nice people here. I want tell, Mrs Klaasend, Mr Red, Mrs Red, Dugga, San and CBB u are all running this forum very well.

I hope u all have a wonderfull New Year.
A New Year with new change for to for improving your life style or whatever u want.

I hope for all the parents of missing children, they get justice in the coming few years.
God bless all the great and wonderfull people here and want bless parents of missing children.

Take care,
NYC

MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #12 on: December 31, 2007, 12:28:11 PM »

I will miss you NYC_lover, and I am sorry you feel you have to leave.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #13 on: December 31, 2007, 12:39:00 PM »

One should always be careful sharing personal information and photos with people they meet on the internet.  It often leads to problems.  What happens behind the scenes between people and the disagreements they may have should remain behind the scenes.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #14 on: December 31, 2007, 12:54:47 PM »

One should always be careful sharing personal information and photos with people they meet on the internet.  It often leads to problems.  What happens behind the scenes between people and the disagreements they may have should remain behind the scenes.

I do so agree, Klaas, unless, of course it involved a member of admin or moderator who have access to all our IP's in which case I do believe we have the right to know who has access to this kind of personal information.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
NYC_lover
Monkey Junky Jr.

The Mercedes GL

« Reply #15 on: December 31, 2007, 01:06:38 PM »

I do so agree, Klaas, unless, of course it involved a member of admin or moderator who have access to all our IP's in which case I do believe we have the right to know who has access to this kind of personal information.

Anna - please watch your email!

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #16 on: December 31, 2007, 01:24:38 PM »

Anna - what you said makes no sense.  If you receive and email from someone their IP will show in that email.  You don't have to be a moderator or administrator of any forum. 

If two people people who met on the internet share emails, the IP is in the email.  If they decide to share personal information or photos, etc..it's a personal choice.  If that PERSONAL CHOICE becomes a problem it's a PRIVATE ISSUE AND PROBLEM and has nothing to do with this forum nor any other forum. 
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #17 on: December 31, 2007, 02:49:27 PM »

The reason for my (temporary) departure is that I was tipped by someone that somebody from here has show my picture in the chatbox of Carnut.com

I absolutely don't want give this witness free. I know of the best, when someone is a witness, how you must protect this person.
This person has don't right to remain silent and the rest in the chatbox they had, and itself admin Carnut. Has silents his remain. Probably this admin don't give anything on privacy law. On want kind of story or reason, you never can post a picture from somebody else on the internet.
I only can suspected this person, because nobody has this picture.

It really is very weak to calls from this admin from the site and by a banned at the site, and after that I were don't maintaining myself. I can see on people them words that they have spoken about me. Where was itself something here posted about stalking/intrusion.

After this for fall, I keep in my downstream cutwater which can nobody fight against the higher powers of god.

The reason from my departure is that, this person post here. I never don't longer stay at this forum. And someone from 19, must been very judicious for this will get out of hand.

The anger predominated still, but I hope u all want understand my situation.
I have no idea when I want come back. It can been inside 2 week or 6 months.

I want this agree with u. When there are questions about there my help is need, someone can emailed my, when this person has my email. And post my answer there. Or when there is breaking news or when I heard something. I want come back.

It really was a nice time, with nice people here. I want tell, Mrs Klaasend, Mr Red, Mrs Red, Dugga, San and CBB u are all running this forum very well.

I hope u all have a wonderfull New Year.
A New Year with new change for to for improving your life style or whatever u want.

I hope for all the parents of missing children, they get justice in the coming few years.
God bless all the great and wonderfull people here and want bless parents of missing children.

Take care,
NYC
NYC...I hope your departure is short lived.....you will be missed..whoever posted your picture is an ASS and if that person posts here  we should all be very careful.....if you are here and posted a picture of NYC you need to stand up and be a decent human being....admit it and apologize. Carnut, I do hope you will/have looked into this situation and banned the person who did this......it shouldn't be allowed IMO 

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #18 on: December 31, 2007, 02:52:35 PM »

Anna - what you said makes no sense.  If you receive and email from someone their IP will show in that email.  You don't have to be a moderator or administrator of any forum. 

If two people people who met on the internet share emails, the IP is in the email.  If they decide to share personal information or photos, etc..it's a personal choice.  If that PERSONAL CHOICE becomes a problem it's a PRIVATE ISSUE AND PROBLEM and has nothing to do with this forum nor any other forum. 

I agree with you Klaas except if one of those people posts a photo of another on a forum without the permission of the other, it then becomes a forum problem IMO...

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #19 on: December 31, 2007, 03:02:39 PM »

She said that person posts on this forum, "somebody from here."  And I was just thinking about yesterday that google of the location of the poster from Aruba and how if this person who did that to her happened to be a mod or member of Admin, they would then have ALL our IP's and could do that google thing to any of us.  As well as reverse tracking, etc.  Or anyone could try to figure out who we are from the site meter also.  Of course, they might not have a photo but maybe could find one on line, etc.  I suppose any time you even make a post, you expose yourself to somebody.
Wink

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Pages: 1 2 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.