April 18, 2024, 10:08:53 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #709 12/30 - 1/3/08  (Read 250856 times)
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« on: December 30, 2007, 08:59:20 PM »

« Last Edit: January 03, 2008, 09:34:50 PM by klaasend » Logged
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2007, 10:20:19 PM »

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2007, 10:33:11 PM »

Hi Robots.   Laughing

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
crazybabyborg
« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2007, 10:33:25 PM »

Very Happy  HI!
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2007, 10:35:12 PM »

Ouch!  I got that door slammed in my face.  Lost my post too.  Rolling Eyes

robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #5 on: December 30, 2007, 10:35:34 PM »

Hi Robots.   Laughing

hi,  i let you guys WIN  Cool

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Wink Wink Wink Wink

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #6 on: December 30, 2007, 10:36:45 PM »

Robots I wanted to say I agree with your post in the previous thread.  Joran beat Natalee and Paulus is the one who let her die.  He is a murderer.
yapperz1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #7 on: December 30, 2007, 10:37:48 PM »

Whew I made it

Mrs Red, I think everyone on that rock who knows what happened is as guilty as the ones who cause Natalee to disappear. There is a special place in hell for all of them. MOO

I STAND WITH THE GIRL, NATALEE HOLLOWAY

ARUBA
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #8 on: December 30, 2007, 10:38:21 PM »

Hi Robots.   Laughing

hi,  i let you guys WIN  Cool

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Wink Wink Wink Wink

Yeah!!

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #9 on: December 30, 2007, 10:39:25 PM »

Robots I wanted to say I agree with your post in the previous thread.  Joran beat Natalee and Paulus is the one who let her die.  He is a murderer.

yep, i think there is NO LOGICAL explanation other than that

because here is the alternative

joran rapes her and he could always just say "oh it was consensual and she must have overdosed on the DRUGS she WAS DOING before i ever got to the BAR"

nawwwwwwwwwwww....raped and MURDERED because she could identify the RAPISTS

thats what i think happened... FIRST DEGREE MURDER

Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad
and MOS SUCKS

- A Horse's Tale
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #10 on: December 30, 2007, 10:40:58 PM »

heheheheehehehehehe..............................

- A Horse's Tale
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #11 on: December 30, 2007, 10:42:50 PM »

joran rapes her and he could always just say "oh it was consensual and she must have overdosed on the DRUGS she WAS DOING before i ever got to the BAR"

and MOS SUCKS

PREMEDITATED.
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #12 on: December 30, 2007, 10:44:08 PM »

and MOS SUCKS

PREMEDITATED.

yep

- A Horse's Tale
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #13 on: December 30, 2007, 10:49:19 PM »

Well I guess I will get in trouble for this post...I have been thinking about Lorenzo's possible connections...just listen.  I have watched that video that Kyle has up about the Persistence and I truly don't see how a boat the size of Koen's could go out to that location in the dead of night.  I don't know much about boats, but it sure looked rough out there at times to me.  I was thinking maybe Paulus knew he needed a boat that was accustomed to traveling that far out.  Maybe the rumors of drug cartels and Lorenzo would be the answer. That is pretty far out and I can't imagine those kids doing it all alone.  Is that too far fetched?  OK, maybe it is.  Rolling Eyes
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #14 on: December 30, 2007, 10:51:04 PM »

Whew I made it

Mrs Red, I think everyone on that rock who knows what happened is as guilty as the ones who cause Natalee to disappear. There is a special place in hell for all of them. MOO

which is exactly why I don't believe any BS about harming the "innocent" arubans with a boycott.... julia and her minions always spouted off about how everyone knew everyone's business.... boycott that hellhole till it ALL goes by way of the Natural Bridge, which I seem to recall they blamed on Beth Rolling Eyes

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #15 on: December 30, 2007, 10:51:18 PM »

Well I guess I will get in trouble for this post...I have been thinking about Lorenzo's possible connections...just listen.  I have watched that video that Kyle has up about the Persistence and I truly don't see how a boat the size of Koen's could go out to that location in the dead of night.  I don't know much about boats, but it sure looked rough out there at times to me.  I was thinking maybe Paulus knew he needed a boat that was accustomed to traveling that far out.  Maybe the rumors of drug cartels and Lorenzo would be the answer. That is pretty far out and I can't imagine those kids doing it all alone.  Is that too far fetched?  OK, maybe it is.  Rolling Eyes

Lalas,

That doesn't sound so farfetched to me. You're right about the water looking rough. It would make sense that they would need help.

I Stand With The Girl
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #16 on: December 30, 2007, 10:54:19 PM »

BT
Your sock cow is so adorable...I think that is your best avi yet.

It just seemed too far out even though you can see the lights in the distance on one part of the video..it still seemed farther than I thought it would be.  I just don't see those guys having the courage to venture out that far in the dark.  Maybe they did. Fear will cause you to do things you would not normally do.
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #17 on: December 30, 2007, 10:55:32 PM »

HERE IS WHAT ARUBA IS GOING TO HAVE TO DEAL WITH FOR THE NEXT 10 YEARS AT LEAST.

GOOGLE HITS: 12/31/07

Natalee Holloway...............1,990,000 hits

Aruba corruption................1,990,000 hits

Aruba vacation.....................848,000 hits

Aruba hotel..........................731,000 hits

Aruba drugs.........................370,000 hits

Aruba killer..........................302,000 hits

Aruba tourism......................301,000 hits

BTW, Aruba's total hits for tourism and travel have gone down 25% over the last six months.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #18 on: December 30, 2007, 10:56:07 PM »

Could the Tatoo have made it out that far?   Are they trying to throw us off by saying Steve was fired that night because he left the boat when he really didn't.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #19 on: December 30, 2007, 10:57:41 PM »

Could the Tatoo have made it out that far?   Are they trying to throw us off by saying Steve was fired that night because he left the boat when he really didn't.

Actually, any of the boats could have made it out that far including Koens.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.