April 26, 2024, 01:36:44 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #709 12/30 - 1/3/08  (Read 251096 times)
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #120 on: December 31, 2007, 01:06:40 AM »

Yep the sloot dump has a pool. Maybe Lorenzo's house had one too? Maybe the Gottenbos?

hmmmm

do you think there were any ANTS in the K2 car or was it all a lie

the only thing i can think of if they were at the LANDFILL and actually did get some ants in the car

then again, the ants story could be a total lie

what you all think ?

No ants!  though I did get little red spiders in my car once...but only a couple

If it gets dry enough, I have seen ants in a car.

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #121 on: December 31, 2007, 01:07:24 AM »

1. raped her

2. killed her

3. taken to the landfill

4. home before 4 30 am

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #122 on: December 31, 2007, 01:08:10 AM »

No ants...made it up.  They had cleaned the car before for ants and that was as good an excuse as any to explain why they were out in the early morning hours cleaning that car.  I think they were cleaning vomit out of the car.  I have always thought that Natalee got sick from riding in the backseat and she threw up on Joran. Now, blood would need a complete redo...it's not that easy to clean with just plain water.
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #123 on: December 31, 2007, 01:08:54 AM »

most cases like this are simple and not complicated

landfill search was no allowed for very long -  (i think )

- A Horse's Tale
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #124 on: December 31, 2007, 01:09:48 AM »

No ants...made it up.  They had cleaned the car before for ants and that was as good an excuse as any to explain why they were out in the early morning hours cleaning that car.  I think they were cleaning vomit out of the car.  I have always thought that Natalee got sick from riding in the backseat and she threw up on Joran. Now, blood would need a complete redo...it's not that easy to clean with just plain water.

very possible

- A Horse's Tale
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #125 on: December 31, 2007, 01:11:15 AM »

Let's not forget that when confronted at the Sloot dump , the first contact, Joran denied knowing who Natalee was. Now he could have forgotten her name,
but didn't Paulus call him about the girl whose parents were at the house, that should have been a memory jog. It was deny, then get caught, then deflect. then make up another lie. Then blame the man in the moon. Or the security guys. Or the girl's mother who indeed was rather annoying and an Americano.
Anna, please don't get so upset. I didn't think there was an attack or attempt to hush you. We all have different opinions as we all have read different things and spoken to different people. 
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #126 on: December 31, 2007, 01:11:18 AM »

My friend who was given the date rape drug threw up repeatedly for hours.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #127 on: December 31, 2007, 01:11:25 AM »

1. raped her

2. killed her

3. taken to the landfill

4. home before 4 30 am

I don't think they took her to the landfill. Not this time.
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #128 on: December 31, 2007, 01:14:45 AM »

Where you been all day?  We have missed you.

Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #129 on: December 31, 2007, 01:14:57 AM »

most cases like this are simple and not complicated

landfill search was no allowed for very long -  (i think )

That's the problem.  Curtailed the landfill search...permit violation, covered over what had been searched, fire, etc.

Curtailed the water search....divers not allowed into the water, Dompig too busy to make a phone call for Tim Miller to get equipment for deep water search.

On and on.  They didn't allow anything remotely helpful.

Very possible that Nat threw up in the car.

robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #130 on: December 31, 2007, 01:15:19 AM »

1. raped her

2. killed her

3. taken to the landfill

4. home before 4 30 am

hmmmmmmmmm.... i dont think they hid her that night, i mean they could have
but i think paulus wanted to hide her somewhere.. the landfill was the fastest best way

but im open to all other ideas 

- A Horse's Tale
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #131 on: December 31, 2007, 01:15:19 AM »

Think about this...I have always wondered about the statement of blood in the car...still it is like everything else...nothing but what someone says...so all we have to go on is chocolate and cleaning fluid. The family was told there was blood, but no proof.  So we are at a stalemate on that too.  There is a reason the FBI did not get anything from ALE.
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #132 on: December 31, 2007, 01:17:47 AM »

what im trying to say... is that i think they put her in the landfill THAT night
they didnt hide her temporarily that night and try a more permament place later on

im split between the abandoned septic tank and the landfill

- A Horse's Tale
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #133 on: December 31, 2007, 01:20:00 AM »

I bet she threw up, and I hope/bet she did it right on Jorans big galoot shoes.

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #134 on: December 31, 2007, 01:20:42 AM »

1. raped her

2. killed her

3. taken to the landfill

4. home before 4 30 am

hmmmmmmmmm.... i dont think they hid her that night, i mean they could have
but i think paulus wanted to hide her somewhere.. the landfill was the fastest best way

but im open to all other ideas 

I think they put her in the Sloot's potting shed until the next day
and then took her out to sea.

Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #135 on: December 31, 2007, 01:21:59 AM »

The first 48 hours are crtitical in these types of cases, the longer the time drags on, the less likely a good solution is found.
So, why would Mos start in about who or what is to blame ..
There was no competent investigation from the get go, anything that happened afterwards, months later could not have affected the first few days or week.   
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #136 on: December 31, 2007, 01:23:48 AM »

J2K could have done the landfill thing without Paulus...no need for him.  Paulus did not take her to the landfill...too risky...she could be found there the next day with evidence on her body.  No Paulus needed to be sure that she was gone and would never be found.  He had to call in a favor from someone...he had to either get a boat.  You don't just drive over with a dead body and borrow a boat without someone knowing.  He didn't have his own boat. If he used a boat...it was a very close friend that would never, ever, ever tell. The person that loaned him the boat knows all.  Now, if he hid her away...where would that be?  Close to him so he could watch everything and move when the time was right.  If he went the incinerator route that person would have to be either paid off or just offed.  Too many loose ends.  I was intrigued by the suggestions of dumping her in one of the caves with the deep caverns only accessible by rappelling.  She was buried somewhere at sometime, that is why Joran made up that story...he knew she had been buried at one time.
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #137 on: December 31, 2007, 01:25:35 AM »

Hi Magnolia,

It's Sunday and I am normally glued to the TV for football  Laughing Thx for the kind words..It's nice to be missed  Very Happy

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #138 on: December 31, 2007, 01:29:38 AM »

I bet she threw up, and I hope/bet she did it right on Jorans big galoot shoes.

I think she told them she was getting sick on the way to the Lighthouse or the Sloots.  That is why they stopped for Deepak to pee.  She threw up or thought she was going to vomit and then got back in the car.  She knew something was wrong in a lot of ways.  You know, when you are sick to your stomach, everything else goes by the wayside.  You don't pay attention to anything but how you feel. She had no idea what was happening until it was too late.  Had she not been so sick and drugged she would have been more able to get away.  Deepak just let it happen and did nothing to help her. He was the oldest there and he could have stopped it all by taking her back to the hotel.  Beth knew it when she asked him if he tried to help Natalee...the look on his face said volumes to me.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #139 on: December 31, 2007, 01:30:57 AM »

Hi Magnolia,

It's Sunday and I am normally glued to the TV for football  Laughing Thx for the kind words..It's nice to be missed  Very Happy

Yes, we missed you.  If you had stayed gone another 24 hours we could have said we had not seen you since last year.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.