April 18, 2024, 10:42:42 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #709 12/30 - 1/3/08  (Read 250843 times)
kgwallace88
Scared Monkey

« Reply #260 on: December 31, 2007, 03:41:17 PM »

She makes my skin crawl worse than her sicko son and her husband!  Something is definitely wrong with that woman!

Hey everyone I posted this below under light a candle for Natalee but didn't get any replies and since everyone seems to be looking here anyway could everyone just do me a favor today and light a candle for Natalee and say prayer. . .after all it is my birthday! Thanks I appreciate it!

"Please continue to light a candle for Natalee and say a prayer for her, her family, and the angels out at persistence!  The candles only stay lit for 48 hours so we need to keep them going!  The new year always get me excited about new things, new hopes, new dreams and not just because today is my birthday!  What better time for Natalee to be returned to her family??"

Sorry forgot to add if ALL of us are prayer and lighting candles today just hink about that power!!!

Thank you for the reminder.  I've lit candles and said a prayer for Natalee, her family and friends.  And of course for Tim Miller and the crew of the Persistence.  Happy Birthday to you kgwallace88   I pray Natalee will have justice in the new year of 2008. 

Thanks MuffyBee for the birthday wishes!  I just thought that is everyone would be of one accord today that it would just be such a powerful prayer!
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #261 on: December 31, 2007, 03:54:16 PM »

Peeking in from work to wish everyone a HAPPY NEW YEAR!

May 2008 finally bring Natalee Home!

Any plans on the forum for a Scared Monkey's New Year's Party??  Very Happy

Gotta Duck back out............work is a 4 letter word.

BBL!
Just stopping by to wish
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #262 on: December 31, 2007, 04:01:19 PM »

She makes my skin crawl worse than her sicko son and her husband!  Something is definitely wrong with that woman!

Hey everyone I posted this below under light a candle for Natalee but didn't get any replies and since everyone seems to be looking here anyway could everyone just do me a favor today and light a candle for Natalee and say prayer. . .after all it is my birthday! Thanks I appreciate it!

"Please continue to light a candle for Natalee and say a prayer for her, her family, and the angels out at persistence!  The candles only stay lit for 48 hours so we need to keep them going!  The new year always get me excited about new things, new hopes, new dreams and not just because today is my birthday!  What better time for Natalee to be returned to her family??"

Sorry forgot to add if ALL of us are prayer and lighting candles today just hink about that power!!!

Thank you for the reminder.  I've lit candles and said a prayer for Natalee, her family and friends.  And of course for Tim Miller and the crew of the Persistence.  Happy Birthday to you kgwallace88   I pray Natalee will have justice in the new year of 2008. 

Thanks MuffyBee for the birthday wishes!  I just thought that is everyone would be of one accord today that it would just be such a powerful prayer!

Happy Birthday!!!
Thanks for the reminder also. I lit a candle.

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #263 on: December 31, 2007, 04:03:22 PM »

BBLJust stopping by to wish everyone a Happy New Year.  Sorry...seem to have problems posting here...hopefully I will get the hang of it in '08.  Klass I hope you are over your flu.
Blessings to all including the great crew on the Persistence.  God bless Natalee's family.

Oh...and hi Tylergal!

BBL!
Just stopping by to wish
Hotshot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #264 on: December 31, 2007, 04:20:29 PM »

Candle is lit, and prayers have been said.  I want to say hello and welcome to all the new comers to SM.  Yes I probably scared them all away again, but, to Beth, Dave and the Persistance Crew and Tim, Happy New Year, and you are all in my heart!  Another Big Thanks to Klaas, Red, Dana, and Dugga for putting up with all of us for so long!

Kath

Joran van der Sloot: One day, I will explain exactly what happened, but, right now, I don’t feel ready to do that.
kgwallace88
Scared Monkey

« Reply #265 on: December 31, 2007, 04:29:17 PM »

Just want to say thanks everyone for all the well wishes and making me feel welcome at SM!
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #266 on: December 31, 2007, 04:44:20 PM »

Sometimes it takes time for the posters here to get used to each other, or for us to change.
My own example is Tamikosmom and the quotes from the Bible.
Two years ago, I think I was rolling the eyes up frequently, now I look forward to reading her quotes, and the other things she posts. I would never have looked therefore I would have never found the Gratefulness.com site where candles are lit. I have explored that site and many other that are along the same vein.
These things are becoming helpful to me as I think of my day to day life
and reflect at the end of each day.
There are many things that ppl have shared that I found ranging from funny to sad to uplifting.

Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #267 on: December 31, 2007, 04:49:59 PM »

Just want to say thanks everyone for all the well wishes and making me feel welcome at SM!
WELCOME YERSELF. I AM THE ONE WHO NEEDS TO LEARN TO SPELL.
and a HAPPY NEW YEAR to ALL
« Last Edit: December 31, 2007, 05:17:27 PM by klaasend » Logged
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #268 on: December 31, 2007, 05:06:11 PM »

Mum
Found this for you to see...been looking for days for it...AG never answers him..she must have missed his last question since she began talking about the caves after that. I will keep reading.

Jerry on June 12th, 2005 10:08 am

What about the other one or two people arrested Saturday morning has anything been said about them. People of interest or what involved in the disappearance

#  arubagirl on June 12th, 2005 10:12 am

Sarah, I think it was said that she was in the back seat. I don’t know how solid that info is.

Good morning, Golden.

Jerry, yesterday’s arrest did not have anything to do with the case.

Nan, if that’s what happened, that’s not an accident. Even if she fell, hit her head and died, they’re still going to be prosecuted.

On another note, if I read the word ‘cover-up’ one.more.damn.time., I will become a troll.

# Jerry on June 12th, 2005 10:13 am

Aruba girl do you know anything about the last arrests Saturday morning

‘cover-up’  ‘cover-up’  ‘cover-up’  ‘cover-up’  ‘cover-up’

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #269 on: December 31, 2007, 05:20:40 PM »

Sometimes it takes time for the posters here to get used to each other, or for us to change.
Two years ago, I think I was rolling the eyes up frequently, now I look forward to reading her quotes, and the other things she posts. I would never have looked therefore I would have never found the Gratefulness.com site where candles are lit. I have explored that site and many other that are along the same vein.
There are many things that ppl have shared that I found ranging from funny to sad to uplifting.

Thank you Kat.  Your post made my day.

Well you are not the only one who rolls their eyes when Tamikosmom convey her thoughts.  Hubby and I are hosting a small New Year Eve's gathering tonight.  As youngest son and wife were making a quick stop here this afternoon anyways ... I had them pick up some goodies from the local bakery that I had preordered.  These two did not even have their coats off when I walked into the kitchen and saw them opening the bakery box.  Shocked  I yelled ... STOP!  They then begged (not a pretty sight) for "just one".  I yelled ... NO!  Anyways ... they just left the house rolling their eyes.  However ... I did get a quick hug while they mumbled ... Happy New Year.   Laughing

Janet 

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #270 on: December 31, 2007, 05:48:34 PM »

And a Happy New Year to you Janet.
I am home alone this evening ( my choice ) as I am just beat. The kiddos and the baby went to a downtown hotel overnight to merry make as much as you could with a Baby ( although they are thinking of having another LOL ).
I was at work earlier ..  gag me will ya .. and saw the kiddos just an hour ago and got my kisses and well wishes.   
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #271 on: December 31, 2007, 05:49:44 PM »

Well you are not the only one who rolls their eyes when Tamikosmom convey her thoughts.  Hubby and I are hosting a small New Year Eve's gathering tonight.  As youngest son and wife were making a quick stop here this afternoon anyways ... I had them pick up some goodies from the local bakery that I had preordered.  These two did not even have their coats off when I walked into the kitchen and saw them opening the bakery box.  Shocked  I yelled ... STOP!  They then begged (not a pretty sight) for "just one".  I yelled ... NO!  Anyways ... they just left the house rolling their eyes.  However ... I did get a quick hug while they mumbled ... Happy New Year.   Laughing

Janet 

A silent witness but a witness who lives the scriptures she writes.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #272 on: December 31, 2007, 06:00:55 PM »

Janet 

A silent witness but a witness who lives the scriptures she writes.

Silent!!!

Hey ... I would give up my life in a second for those two ... but not one of those precious goodies.   Laughing

Janet

HAPPY NEW YEAR ALL!!

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #273 on: December 31, 2007, 06:10:56 PM »

And a Happy New Year to you Janet.
I am home alone this evening ( my choice ) as I am just beat. The kiddos and the baby went to a downtown hotel overnight to merry make as much as you could with a Baby ( although they are thinking of having another LOL ).
I was at work earlier ..  gag me will ya .. and saw the kiddos just an hour ago and got my kisses and well wishes.   

Kat ... nothing overly exciting happening.  Hubby and I as well as five other couples from our church got together last year.  All twelve of us went out to dinner at the Old Spaghetti Factory ... movie and ... back to one of the couples home for dessert and board games ... dessert and coffee.  We did stop and bring the New Year's in with fireworks and a toast with something bubbly.

We all had a very enjoyable evening and ... decided to do the same thing this year.  However ... the gathering after the movie will be at our home.  Hubby has been busy all day making Sushi as an addition to the dessert that I did not spend all day baking.   Laughing

HAPPY NEW YEAR KAT!

Janet 

_____

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #274 on: December 31, 2007, 06:26:54 PM »

When Freddy was arrested and the Kalpoes were
brought back in for detention....I think it was Aug 2005.
It was said that Freddy was arrested for sex with an
underage girl and filming the act and the Kalpoes
and Joran were also present.
What happened to those charges?

Did all four of them skate on those charges too?

This is my take on this. KJ arrested everyone and charged them with different suspicions.  She knew damn well the charges were not going to stick but what she was doing was letting the world know who was involved and who did what.

Freddy's charge was for sex with an underage girl and filming the act.  What they really meant was that Freddy filmed Natalee while being raped.  Just like the charges against Paulus which were premediated murder and Guido's was Heavy Battery.  KJ was slick enough in her own way to let the world know who did what.  JMO.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #275 on: December 31, 2007, 06:34:17 PM »

From AMW - posted by PearlInUSA at BFN (good catch):

http://tinyurl.com/ypskro

An Important Clue?

Today, the crew and I went back with Dave Holloway to the makeshift memorial. To most people the cross might seem like a touching tribute to the missing  teenager. But the more Dave told me, the more I began to believe this cross might be an important clue in the search for Natalee.

Here's why: Just 300 yards away from the boat launch is a series of fishing huts that have become infamous on the island. In sworn statements, the three lead suspects in Natalee's disappearance -- Joran van der Sloot, Satish and Deepak Kalpoe -- told police that they left Natalee at those fishing huts the night of her disapperance.

But the news gets worse. According to police the huts were broken into around the time of her disappearence; a large knife and a huge steel fishing cage were stolen. Publicly, the police aren't linking the events. But they've asked Tim Miller to bring a deep sea search team to scan the entire coast near the boat launch -- keeping an eye out for a fishing cage.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #276 on: December 31, 2007, 06:34:38 PM »

And Welcome to all our NEW MONKEYS!

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #277 on: December 31, 2007, 06:44:11 PM »

I have come to the conclusion that no one can be charged with anything without the succint approval of Rudy Croes and if Rudy views it as being something detrimental to tourism or some of his monetary interests, then it is hawked by the Arubans and their lackeys at RU (paid for by AHATA), then those charges are either omitted or the victims abused verbally and threatened such that the victims are made to look like fools via the talking heads such as Tito, Rubin, Arleen, Julia Renfro, Joe Tacohead.

I agree Tyler.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #278 on: December 31, 2007, 06:48:05 PM »

They deny ever saying it, they deny anything was stolen from the fishermans huts. They lie and they lie and they lie.  Rolling Eyes

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #279 on: December 31, 2007, 06:54:04 PM »

I keep calling it a lobster or crab trap but it is in fact  FISH trap that went missing and is my understanding they are ever so much larger.

Maybe Robots or some of our Maine posters know about lobster traps, yum!  That is what I am hoping to have for special dinner.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.