April 19, 2024, 06:50:59 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #709 12/30 - 1/3/08  (Read 250864 times)
Hotshot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #400 on: January 01, 2008, 02:58:55 AM »

Happy New Year to All....

Gabby,.....wonderful poem, I just know the crew will love it!
Thanks

Joran van der Sloot: One day, I will explain exactly what happened, but, right now, I don’t feel ready to do that.
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #401 on: January 01, 2008, 03:40:39 AM »

NEW FRONT PAGE POST WITH AUDIO GREETINGS:  Wink

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2007/12/31/happy-new-year-from-scared-monkeys/

HAPPY NEW YEAR FROM SCARED MONKEYS

Please take a moment to listen to some of our contributors and moderators discussing some of the events of 2007 and special New Years Wishes

Happy New Year everyone.. I have not posted alot. but I do read.. and it was great to listen to listen to the recording and hearing voices Smile  <well. I knew San.. lol>   What CBB said.. Made me cry..  I havet on my plate here.. trying my best to deal with it all.  But  CBB"S words for soe reason really touched me.. and the prolems I am facing. TY CBB..   I was in bed... but woke up and tryed to catch up.  LOL I am behind.  TY to Red, Mrs Red, Klaas.. Dugga,, CBB, *******.. San and to all who post here at SM.. Old posters and new  Smile  When I read or hear other things. makes me feel like my problems are minimal.. God Love ah all.. I am here in heart.. even If I hardly post. Hugs to you all and to the lurkers. Have a haelthy and happy 2008 Smile
« Last Edit: January 01, 2008, 09:57:34 AM by klaasend » Logged
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #402 on: January 01, 2008, 03:42:24 AM »

Shocked  Typos dammit.. as always. sorry. I am going back to bed. lol

Yikes !!  Rolling Eyes

HUGS to NEMO and CP    Cool
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #403 on: January 01, 2008, 04:10:06 AM »

A repeat of my post to the front page:

Happy New Year to all Monkeys and all who care about the missing and exploited in the world. It was neat to put a "voice" to the many personalities here. I have a feeling that 2008 will bring many answers to our prayers!

God bless each and everyone here!!!!

WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #404 on: January 01, 2008, 07:36:23 AM »

Happy New Year!

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #405 on: January 01, 2008, 07:42:41 AM »

I would like to know how many inmates there are in the KIA Aruba and in the other jails and what the inmates were convicted of since everything is legal there...no crime, no time ... dont'cha know.

Maybe they just arrest the victims.  They could scare plenty of people by threatening to keep them incarcerated on trumped up charges, etc.  Some of those people down there abuse their authority and should not be in a position to.  What a horrific way to live.  It really is a mess.  I would not put it past Vanderstratten to have taken NH into custody and hid her for the Vdsloots.    I guess that would be going over the line.  They were so far OUT of line with the coverup and all, it is not a far stretch for me to think of this.   Jack

I wonder.  If someone were able to have a list of the people in jail in Aruba.  What is their crime?  What was their sentence?  What was their ethnic group, their income?  Did they have proper legal representation?  Why are some people in jail and others not?  Is there a double standard?  How many Dutch are in prison?  Just askin'....

If there is no crime on Aruba how can there be people in jail?  Why would they need to build newer jails?  Mabye the jail is some kind of public sponsored housing for the less fortunate?  A bit of social action?  Perhaps the jail contains/helps keep the poor, drug addicted, and mentally ill from the tourists, and provides them with a place to sleep and food?

"Jail" or "KIA" may be a code word for something else.  jmho

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #406 on: January 01, 2008, 07:45:03 AM »

i just threw up in a my mouth a little bit  Cool

You owe me a monitor.   Cool

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #407 on: January 01, 2008, 07:58:49 AM »

I have come to the conclusion that no one can be charged with anything without the succint approval of Rudy Croes and if Rudy views it as being something detrimental to tourism or some of his monetary interests, then it is hawked by the Arubans and their lackeys at RU (paid for by AHATA), then those charges are either omitted or the victims abused verbally and threatened such that the victims are made to look like fools via the talking heads such as Tito, Rubin, Arleen, Julia Renfro, Joe Tacohead.

I agree Tyler.

I wonder if Rudy posts at RU?  I've often wondered why anyone would consider the disappearance of a tourist detrimental to tourism interests.  It is my believe that crime happens everywhere. 

Hammurabi's code of law came into existence thousands of years ago, because sometimes, people do bad things.  The God of the Jews, published at least ten commandments, because sometimes, people do bad things.  Arguments could be made that 'rules' create 'rule breakers'.  Alternatively, 'rules' exist because there are 'rule breakers'.   How do thinking people level the playing field?

Do laws alone define a civilized society?   Or, is it enforcement?  Who decides who is the victim and who is the criminal?  What of those that are unable to speak for themselves?  The Natalee's of any civilization?

Should one person define the laws a society lives by?  Should there be discussion of what is 'just' and how 'justice' is administered?

Should the same laws apply to everyone?  Should the process be transparent? 

Does 'transparency' mean that all the workings of a criminal or civil legal system remain behind closed doors?  Justice is hidden from those it impacts?

Next time you buy an airline ticket, think of all the things you leave behind. 

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #408 on: January 01, 2008, 08:01:56 AM »

Hello and Happy New Year, Monkeys.  Here's a link to a few prison statistics for Aruba:
http://www.kcl.ac.uk/depsta/rel/icps/worldbrief/caribbean_records.php?code=58

I'll add more if I can find it.  Aruba is not known for keeping accurate and open records.  Laughing

THANK YOU!!!!!!

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #409 on: January 01, 2008, 08:48:16 AM »

What are those things that are left behind?

By example and question ~

In the U.S. we may not teach multiple languages to everyone, but efforts are made to accomodate them.  The system is not perfect. 

Do suspects and witnesses in Aruba sign statements in the language they are most comfortable?  Do they have the opportunity to correct the statements?

How many people in the U.S. speak or read Dutch and would be able to know what legal documents they are signing?

Did Aruba offer this opportunity to Beth?  Why not write up a statement in her language, English, have her sign it and then translate it to Dutch?

Who verifies the accuracy of any translations?   Who would know what they were signing if they didn't read Dutch?

Do they get a copy of their statement?  Can they have those statements translated?

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #410 on: January 01, 2008, 08:57:43 AM »

O/T and for all you SouthEastern Monkeys, Time to Get Out Those Winter Coats!

An arctic blast will reach the Gulf of Mexico and South Florida today. A freeze will be possible are far south as Orlando tonight. Temperatures will be 10-20 degrees below normal across most of the Southeast today and tonight. It will be even colder in some places on Wednesday as temperatures will not climb out of the 30s in Little Rock, Birmingham and Atlanta. Warmer air is expected on Thursday and temperatures will rebound into the 40s for these cities.

Shocked

This time, I'm going to remember to disconnect the water hoses from the faucets.
If you don't do that, they will freeze.

Sad

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #411 on: January 01, 2008, 09:05:33 AM »

My winter coat has seen action since November of last year.  Cold...  This is a snowblower morning.  It's not the dog, it's not the kids, it's the neighbor's snowblower going before sunrise.

When I think of warm wonderful places to visit this time of year, I think Argentina.  I know two people who went, and they had a blast.  A third has a trip later this year.  Apparently, Argentina is one of the hot places to be.

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #412 on: January 01, 2008, 09:54:20 AM »

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #413 on: January 01, 2008, 10:30:44 AM »

Happy New Year all!!!

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
kgwallace88
Scared Monkey

« Reply #414 on: January 01, 2008, 10:41:45 AM »

The Persistence is amid uncovering the final planned quadrant of the search area. Once completed and ROV ground-truthed, we will assemble the data and read from the last scroll in this mighty manuscript.

Morning Monkey Friends and Happy New Year to Everyone!  I've been reading and re-reading this comment trying to understand what they are telling us. . .Does this mean they are just finishing checking the area and are now going back to review areas of intrest which I already thought they did or does this mean their search is almost over??  My heart has dropped down to my stomach waiting on their next comments. . . .
cp405
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #415 on: January 01, 2008, 10:45:23 AM »

Yikes !!  Rolling Eyes

Thanks Angie, I don't post any, but read all the time.

Happy New Year to all.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #416 on: January 01, 2008, 10:54:58 AM »

Yikes !!  Rolling Eyes

Thanks Angie, I don't post any, but read all the time.

Happy New Year to all.

Hi CP!  I may have actually found you in real time for a change.  Hope all is good with you and Nemo.  Hug him for me...thanks Angie..you always remember to hug him when I don't. 
pdh3
Monkey Junky

« Reply #417 on: January 01, 2008, 11:01:21 AM »

O/T and for all you SouthEastern Monkeys, Time to Get Out Those Winter Coats!

An arctic blast will reach the Gulf of Mexico and South Florida today. A freeze will be possible are far south as Orlando tonight. Temperatures will be 10-20 degrees below normal across most of the Southeast today and tonight. It will be even colder in some places on Wednesday as temperatures will not climb out of the 30s in Little Rock, Birmingham and Atlanta. Warmer air is expected on Thursday and temperatures will rebound into the 40s for these cities.

Shocked

This time, I'm going to remember to disconnect the water hoses from the faucets.
If you don't do that, they will freeze.

Sad

It is cold here this morning, that's for sure. And thanks for the reminder about the waterhose! I think I need to check on mine! And it may be one of those nights when I need to leave a few faucets dripping......

What's done in the dark will always come to light.
Pita
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #418 on: January 01, 2008, 11:03:04 AM »

NEW FRONT PAGE POST WITH AUDIO GREETINGS:  Wink

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2007/12/31/happy-new-year-from-scared-monkeys/

HAPPY NEW YEAR FROM SCARED MONKEYS

Please take a moment to listen to some of our contributors and moderators discussing some of the events of 2007 and special New Years Wishes

It was great hearing all of your voices and a nice touch to welcome the New Year!

Thanks for all that you do!   Smile
pdh3
Monkey Junky

« Reply #419 on: January 01, 2008, 11:04:34 AM »

It's not really New Year's here for another hour but once that ball drops, it's over for me!  Guess I am on what we call fast time locally tonight as I live near the time zone change. 

Oh, it was New Year for me when Auburn beat Clemson.  WAR EAGLE

Amen Tylergal! War Eagle!

What's done in the dark will always come to light.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.