April 25, 2024, 05:17:17 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #709 12/30 - 1/3/08  (Read 251060 times)
jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #420 on: January 01, 2008, 11:10:11 AM »

Update:
Mon 31-Dec - 1132 hrs - New Year's Eve

"Come, wander with me she said into regions yet untrod. Read with me what is still unread in the manuscript of God." - Longfellow
The words return to me as they did in Louisiana almost a month ago. The assembling swaths of sonar data reveal the seabed to us as if it were a scroll from a mighty manuscript written by a mighty hand. The numerous ROV dives are the Rosetta Stone for reading the great manuscript.

The seabed tells a different tale at every scale of observation. The submarine terrain appears tired, bent, and worn- a stark yet welcomed contrast to our jagged expectations. The seabed is deeply pitted, torn, and scarred. It cryptically cries out in past neglect, ruin, and abandon. Sparkling coral and happy creatures thrive in the shallows blissfully unaware of the decay of their heritage laying just out beyond the reef. The water deepens and color fades to grey where predators roam. Deeper still, the seabed appears lifeless and void. As the ROV touches down onto the deep seafloor, a benthic nephloid cloud erupts, engulfing the remote intruder. As the silt settles in the darkness, polycheate worms withdraw into their delicate burrows. Now under immense pressure, the ROV is in total solitude, stillness, and cold. There is no margin for failure in the ocean. The seafloor speaks of past failure, where grim reminders of the lost and broken abound. It is a relief to be back on board the Persistence in relative safety.

The Persistence is amid uncovering the final planned quadrant of the search area. Once completed and ROV ground-truthed, we will assemble the data and read from the last scroll in this mighty manuscript.

http://nholloway.blogspot.com/2007/12/ix-dive-series-next-phase.html

I have never read anything outside the Bible and the original Pilgram's Progess that is as beautiful and spiritual as that log writer on the Persistence.  I could read this all day and never tire.  I am assuming that is the log of the Persistence.  If he has books out I would buy every one of them.  Again, thanks Persistence for the beauty of your ships log.   Jack Blue
Flmom47
Scared Monkey

« Reply #421 on: January 01, 2008, 11:28:40 AM »

I just wanted to say I hope all of you have a blessed, healthy and wonderful 2008. As one of the "silent participants"  I've no doubt there are many of those like myself, not saying much but reading faithfully and are praying for justice and resolution not only for Natalee but for all of those who are missing.  We are very supporative of all of you.  I am very  grateful to SM, Red , the mods, and all of you dedicated and intelligent monkeys who work so hard and are relentless in finding truth and justice. My hat goes off to you, all of you are absolutely amazing. Smile

A special prayer goes out to the Persistence and her crew. May God look over you, keep you safe and light a path which will lead to bringing Natalee home.

If it quacks like a duck, walks like a duck, then it's a duck!

BOYCOTT ARUBA!!!
jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #422 on: January 01, 2008, 11:30:31 AM »

Beautiful poem Gabby

Gabby that was so very sweet and nice.  It made me so angry all over again that this has to be.  I am touched.  That is very hard for me to deal with as I can work and research as long as the anger is not draining me when I don't think of the realality of the pain.  It is a good poem and it brings out feelings that are a part of me I do not like to come into play when I work on this.  Thanks though for allowing this bit of humanity to surface.  As hard as it is, it needs to surface in bits at a time.  Jack Blue
kgwallace88
Scared Monkey

« Reply #423 on: January 01, 2008, 11:40:44 AM »

Beautiful poem Gabby

I agree Gabby beautfiul poem! 

Hoping and praying that today will be the day they find Natalee!
jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #424 on: January 01, 2008, 11:57:15 AM »

Beautiful poem Gabby

I agree Gabby beautfiul poem! 

Hoping and praying that today will be the day they find Natalee!

Hey, 88, are you that race car dude who know some people I do?   Jack Blue
kgwallace88
Scared Monkey

« Reply #425 on: January 01, 2008, 12:07:00 PM »

nah I'm all female. . .I just like him alot!
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #426 on: January 01, 2008, 12:12:37 PM »

PAULUS is a KILLER

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #427 on: January 01, 2008, 12:13:31 PM »

JORAN is a KILLER

- A Horse's Tale
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #428 on: January 01, 2008, 12:15:09 PM »

ANITA KNOWS what happened

- A Horse's Tale
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #429 on: January 01, 2008, 12:17:00 PM »

that was funny to actually hear people  Cool Laughing

- A Horse's Tale
kgwallace88
Scared Monkey

« Reply #430 on: January 01, 2008, 12:21:07 PM »

I agree Robots, Anita knows alot!
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #431 on: January 01, 2008, 12:22:47 PM »

she knows everything, the sporter told her EVERYTHING
she is bad

- A Horse's Tale
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #432 on: January 01, 2008, 12:29:55 PM »

she is bad

AND....I think that Anita's "participated" in ways we probably can't even think of, too!!

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
kgwallace88
Scared Monkey

« Reply #433 on: January 01, 2008, 12:32:49 PM »

Anyone that knows all about the underwear of her teenaged sons' conquest has problems!
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #434 on: January 01, 2008, 12:46:37 PM »

Anyone that knows all about the underwear of her teenaged sons' conquest has problems!

so very true....

Robots, why was it funny to hear us?   Laughing Laughing  I almost forgot to tell y'all who I was Mad Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #435 on: January 01, 2008, 12:59:47 PM »

she is bad

AND....I think that Anita's "participated" in ways we probably can't even think of, too!!

I think she is Dirty Hand.....or at least pulls some heavy duty strings

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #436 on: January 01, 2008, 01:02:25 PM »

What a clever idea having the main personnel here do Happy New Year for the front page.  And no southern accents among them, not even Mrs. Red.   Laughing

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #437 on: January 01, 2008, 01:05:35 PM »

What a clever idea having the main personnel here do Happy New Year for the front page.  And no southern accents among them, not even Mrs. Red.   Laughing

It's because at that point I hadn't talked to my family.... after I hang up I always pick my accent back up!!!

I love, love, love San's accent ... gotta tell y'all! 

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #438 on: January 01, 2008, 01:10:56 PM »

It's because at that point I hadn't talked to my family.... after I hang up I always pick my accent back up!!!

I love, love, love San's accent ... gotta tell y'all! 

San definitely has a New Yawk accent, and I loved hearing her.  San is just special at any rate. 

Don't know why but I have never lost my North Carolina accent regardless of where I lived and how long, but I never lived in North Carolina.  Everyone who knows me, however, guesses I am from North Carolina and always have.  Oh, Lord, does that mean I sound like John Edwards!?!  Grrrr.  I hope not.  I think he has a pretentious South Alabama accent like the ones they do in the movies of Southerners, that are so poorly done and sound nothing like Southerners.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #439 on: January 01, 2008, 01:13:55 PM »

when I visit my family they make fun of my accent... they are all like you don't even sound like yourself...

cracks me up!  When we leave, even RED sounds southern... he's like
thaaaaaaaaaank yoau!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.